Lite Salt ok?
- 01-30-2005, 10:46 AM
- 02-06-2005, 04:24 PM
my trainer,former pro bodybuilder/competetor, told me not to cut salt out of a cutting diet until 2 days before a show. he told me your body needs it, if not you could cramp up(that would keep you from working out to the max & replacing fluids/proteins/minerals to restore cells) & that your body uses the salt to keep your body hydrated, just don't use it in extreme excess. hope that helps.
- 02-07-2005, 07:23 PM
- 6'0" 228 lbs.
- Join Date
- Dec 2003
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Rea actually increases salt 20% for a week pre-contest until just 2-3 days out. But, I use 7.5meq K/day and take even more when I cramp, so I doubt potassium would hurt, though it is slightly diuretic.
Similar Forum Threads
- By q-tip in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 4Last Post: 12-22-2002, 03:08 PM
- By pjorstad in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-20-2002, 06:58 PM
- By wojo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-05-2002, 09:29 PM
- By chi_town in forum General ChatReplies: 17Last Post: 12-02-2002, 12:00 PM
- By wojo in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-19-2002, 10:07 AM