1. Find out TDEE (can be estimated with calculators that can be found on google).
2. Track your calories (i use myfitnesspal if you have a smart phone)
3. Eat 300-500 calories less (no less no more) than your TDEE daily. This means if you burn more on one day, you eat more to be within that 3-500 calorie deficit.
4. Have a scheduled refeed/cheat meal 1-a few times a week depending on how lean you already are (i just had haagen dazs peanut butter pie ice cream tonight as an example).
5. Make good food choices (not as limited as you may think, especially if you lift or play sports)
There ya go, thats all ya gotta do.