Cant seem to lose body fat - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Cant seem to lose body fat

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by rhoadx View Post

people wont let this "grazing" theory die will they? ive had better results with 3 big meals than 6 small ones. plus meals are much more satisfying and getting meals in is much less of a hassle.
    I have the exact opposite experience. It's all individualized.

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

2. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by RooneyLFC96 View Post
    Breakfast 3 medium eggs and 2 70cc scoops of whey protein Lunch roughly 80 grams of chicken with 1 cup of white rice After WO 2 70cc scoops of whey protein, followed by 160g of chicken with one cup of white rice and an egg mixed in I'm 5'8 and weight 9 and a half stone last time a checked!
    Lunch is basically a cup of rice and a tiny, barely a full piece of chicken. Try eating closer to 200-300 grams of chicken and some broccoli for lunch. After workout, you can do another 200-300g chicken and then your cup of rice/egg whatever. I would imagine your results would improve.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by rhoadx View Post
    people wont let this "grazing" theory die will they? ive had better results with 3 big meals than 6 small ones. plus meals are much more satisfying and getting meals in is much less of a hassle.
    lol i guess not, broscience is still strong. ive been eating 2 meals a day for years and have never looked better
    *185th U.S. Air Force*
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I have the exact opposite experience. It's all individualized.
    ^ montego, ill agree with you on that point. there is no cookie cutter diet that can be applied to everyone. i guess it just comes down to learning our own bodies and how they react to certian foods and feeding schedules. I am however so thankful that I.F. came into popularity. While i dont follow I.F. it did encourage me to abandon old Bodybuilding dogma, and find what works for me. Which we should all do.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  118 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    There is absolutely zero validity to this [benefits of eating +5 meals/day] despite it being constantly purported in the magazines.

OP, what is your caloric intake, stats, and specific training program?
    I have read several articles and studies citing this as well

personally, I need to eat several times a day. I just get hungry, often! I eat often because I am hungry not bc there is some "plan" i am implementing.

I agree with other posters, you seem to be eatting to little, possibly hurt your metabolism. If so, you may need to reset your metabolism (eat at your baseline metabolic for a couple weeks ) then go slightly calorie deficient with refeed days thrown in to protect your metabolism
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.

I eat similar to your diet while cutting. I would replace one chicken breast with a salmon fillet and a cup of rice with a cup of veggies. Eat most of your carbs before your workout and almost none for dinner. When i am really cutting I replace all food with protein shakes once a week. I am fairly carb sensitive, and this works for me.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by dmp0001 View Post
    I eat similar to your diet while cutting. I would replace one chicken breast with a salmon fillet and a cup of rice with a cup of veggies. Eat most of your carbs before your workout and almost none for dinner. When i am really cutting I replace all food with protein shakes once a week. I am fairly carb sensitive, and this works for me.
    why would you suggest this?
    *185th U.S. Air Force*
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Replace whole food with powdered protein?
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Replace whole food with powdered protein?
    lol, right?
    *185th U.S. Air Force*
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    lol, right?
    This is what we did to cut weight without loosing stregnth or muscle mass when I was wrestleing in college. It works, you keep your protein high and calories super low for only one day. The op seems to be looking for 'outside the box' alternative. This has worked for me. Dont do it for more than one day a week though.
  11. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This is what we did to cut weight without loosing stregnth or muscle mass when I was wrestleing in college. It works, you keep your protein high and calories super low for only one day. The op seems to be looking for 'outside the box' alternative. This has worked for me. Dont do it for more than one day a week though.
    AKA a protein sparing modified fast except its only one day for some reason.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Name:  pauad-meme-generator-excuse-me-wtf-is-this-****-3ae845_u18chan.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  27.0 KB
    *185th U.S. Air Force*
  13. Advanced Member

Just eat a ton of donuts and pizza until you can qualify for bariatric surgery. It's so much easier than all this nonsense.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by cheapweight View Post
    Many office workers due to prolonged sitting in the office, and the lack of exercise, it is easy to accumulate fat in the abdominal position, while the deep abdominal fat is fat, you want an effective solution, we need the cooperation.
    We must first change their eating habits, not immediately sit down after dinner or Pashui, it is best to remain standing in the form, you can choose a walk or organize something, so in addition to reducing fat accumulation, but also help digestion, because after a meal within 30 minutes, if the intact state, the easiest form of abdominal fat.
    Again is walking posture and sitting to the right, when walking upright, swing arm, often surrounded by the arm in the chest, abdominal muscles do not contribute, easy processes, and the swing arm to walk, not only consume more energy, looks exceptionally there are spiritual. And sit down, let the back straight, do not bend over or very belly, so to train the abdominal muscles, the abdominal muscles strong and easy to loose.
    I could sit all day long using none of these techniques, and still have flawless results with diet, cardio, and regular core training, in that order.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Many office workers due to prolonged sitting in the office, and the lack of exercise, it is easy to accumulate fat in the abdominal position, while the deep abdominal fat is fat, you want an effective solution, we need the cooperation.
    We must first change their eating habits, not immediately sit down after dinner or Pashui, it is best to remain standing in the form, you can choose a walk or organize something, so in addition to reducing fat accumulation, but also help digestion, because after a meal within 30 minutes, if the intact state, the easiest form of abdominal fat.
    Again is walking posture and sitting to the right, when walking upright, swing arm, often surrounded by the arm in the chest, abdominal muscles do not contribute, easy processes, and the swing arm to walk, not only consume more energy, looks exceptionally there are spiritual. And sit down, let the back straight, do not bend over or very belly, so to train the abdominal muscles, the abdominal muscles strong and easy to loose.
    This simply isn't true. Fat doesn't translocate to the abdominal region because you sit down; where fat primarily sits is largely gender/ genetic based with the rest of your fat being distributed around your frame. Being upright has nothing to do with how fat deposits; this simply makes no sense biologically and physiologically.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

BahahHa. That's all.

17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Lol, sounds like an excuse for fat office workers! Although the stomach is where most of the people I come across store their fat, it has nothing to do with amount of sitting, but genetics. I know if I start to pack on a few it goes right to the stomach area, even while exercising.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

You realize if this were true then the lady who did the finger exercises on PBS was just spinning her wheels right?

19. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  80 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RooneyLFC96 View Post
    About one month ago I started a new diet and exercise routine to try and lose some body fat but if anything I seem to have put on more weight!
    My diet is breakfast (3eggs) and a protein shake! Lunch (chicken and white rice, then my workout followed by a protein shake and then usually 2 chicken breast and rice with egg! I go to the gym 5 days a week mostly weights but do about 1 hours cardio within them days!
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated as my belly seems the be getting bigger, not smaller nor toned!
    Weight loss cannot be achieved until you get serious about losing few kilos. You need to stop craving for unhealthy foods and start eating healthy foods. Working out on a regular basis is very important to shed weight in a healthier way. Creating a workout plan*will help you to achieve greater consistency.
  20. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I'm not saying that either. What I am saying, though, is that the 6 meals a day to keep the metabolism high is total crap.
    Agreed
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dm88263 View Post
    Is any protein shake available for loss fat fast?
    please be trolling
    *185th U.S. Air Force*
  22. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by dm88263 View Post
    Is any protein shake available for loss fat fast?
    Nothing but CellTech works for any type of loss fat fast IMO.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by todd muelheim View Post
    Nothing but CellTech works for any type of loss fat fast IMO.
    not trolling for sure
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  118 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sarah9349 View Post
    . You need to stop craving for unhealthy foods and start eating healthy foods..
    When does this happen?! When the day comes where cheesecake, cookie dough and donuts are no longer appealing compared to carrots and chicken, THAT would be amazing
  25. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dulce View Post
    When does this happen?! When the day comes where cheesecake, cookie dough and donuts are no longer appealing compared to carrots and chicken, THAT would be amazing
    It's happened for me..except pizza..haven't eaten it in a long time but thinking about it makes my mouth water. I also indulge in some 85 percent cacao organic dark chocolate every morning with 1 cup kefir which is a treat I suppose
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. LiveToLift wants to lose body fat with PLCAR (Sponsored Log)
    By LiveToLift in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 01-16-2012, 04:58 AM
  2. Help losing body fat
    By austink3417 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-28-2008, 02:57 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-10-2006, 12:01 AM
  4. Fastest way to drop body fat????
    By ButterflyBomb in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 20