Dexaprine vs OxyElite - AnabolicMinds.com

Dexaprine vs OxyElite

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Dexaprine vs OxyElite

I've used OE for quite some time now and have always been pleased with it. Suppresses my appetite and i've seen noticable weight loss but i've been hearing lots about the Dexaprine. Which would be best for targeting BF?

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I've used OEP before and I liked it quite a bit, but aside from the original Dexaprine I haven't liked anything better than Dexaprine XR. I use Dexaprine XR and Ephedrine quite often.
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by laneanders View Post
    I've used OEP before and I liked it quite a bit, but aside from the original Dexaprine I haven't liked anything better than Dexaprine XR. I use Dexaprine XR and Ephedrine quite often.
    I don't like the idea of this.

Dexaprine XR is aimed at being a strong stimulant based fat burner. Combining ephedrine with it feels like overkill.

I would imagine there would be a warning on the Dexaprine bottle recommending not to combine with other stimulants.

Quote Originally Posted by dodo408 View Post
    I've used OE for quite some time now and have always been pleased with it. Suppresses my appetite and i've seen noticable weight loss but i've been hearing lots about the Dexaprine. Which would be best for targeting BF?
    Which version of OEP are you using?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If OEP is working for you, there is no reason to change things up.
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

id run ephedrine with it too .. but its to much BS to get it any more.. tbh I think forskalin is better for ease of use and avaiblity..
    OEP is nice if its the OG version and Dex is great too.. both have good formulas and help kill my appetite
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I am all for using Dexaprine XR. I have used many other products in the past and this has by far worked the best for me. Especially when it counts like a contest.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have tried both but OEP was way to strong for me. I personally prefer Dexaprine XR now! clean no jitter energy!
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

I think I just coined a new word... "jittenergy" what do think? we could say that dexXR has very little jittenergy when compared to other stimulant based
    fat burners....
    FINAFLEX forum rep
  9. New Member

I had absolutely amazing results with the OEP containing DMAA. I can't speak on the other, but OEP is solid.
  10. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Surprise surprise....all the I Force reps prefer Dexaprine XR...every single one!
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

With the OEP recall I would suggest dexaprine
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Surprise surprise....all the I Force reps prefer Dexaprine XR...every single one!
    post number 5 fuker...
    I prefer you hop off mine and other minions dicks. we are just here to help.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I am not familiar with Dexaprine XR, maybe I am missing out?
  14. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    post number 5 fuker...
    I prefer you hop off mine and other minions dicks. we are just here to help.
    How eloquent and intelligent! Incentivised iforce reps claiming their product is the best is not what I would call advice. A sales pitch it very much is however.
  15. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    I am not familiar with Dexaprine XR, maybe I am missing out?
    You are my lady. It's paradigm shifting fatloss. Prepare yourself for an eye watering transformation in mere weeks. How do I know this? Because the reps told me!
  16. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

You are my lady. It's paradigm shifting fatloss. Prepare yourself for an eye watering transformation in mere weeks. How do I know this? Because the reps told me!
    To be fair I know the reps are gonna rep their products and sometimes it can get overwhelming but there is no doubt that Iforce is a great company. Plus I've heard good things about dexaprine XR from numerous users.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    To be fair I know the reps are gonna rep their products and sometimes it can get overwhelming but there is no doubt that Iforce is a great company. Plus I've heard good things about dexaprine XR from numerous users.
    Plus OEP just got taken off shelves.
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

the original oep was awesome, actually had a bunch of ppl use a lot weight using it that i recommended, i can't comment on the new version or the whole liver issue over in hawaii

however dexaprine is probably the best fat burner on the market, between energy and appetitie surpression, you'll be sure to lose weight
  19. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    Plus OEP just got taken off shelves.
    Yea except at the GNC near my house lol
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Yea except at the GNC near my house lol
    buy it up bud.. its good stuff no doubt.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Where was this posted? At least if your going to try and bash us, make sure the quote is at least correct.

On top of that, how do you think we became reps? Be just sitting around hoping to do it? No we use the products and believe in the product otherwise we wouldnt rep them. So if your mad because we are reping iForce because we trully think its better then other things out there then I suggest you get over yourself real quick. Because we wont stop helping others out. Agree with what we say or dont, I really dont care. Plenty of others feel like we do about certain products, and others dont. Thats the beauty of being allowed an opinion.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
  22. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by veaderko View Post
    Where was this posted? At least if your going to try and bash us, make sure the quote is at least correct.

On top of that, how do you think we became reps? Be just sitting around hoping to do it? No we use the products and believe in the product otherwise we wouldnt rep them. So if your mad because we are reping iForce because we trully think its better then other things out there then I suggest you get over yourself real quick. Because we wont stop helping others out. Agree with what we say or dont, I really dont care. Plenty of others feel like we do about certain products, and others dont. Thats the beauty of being allowed an opinion.
    I'm not bashing your company nor its products; I use several myself. My point was simple. I opened this thread and 80% of the responses were from iForce reps claiming your product was superior but with not explanation why and its just becomes tiresome sifting through to find something truly independant and of value.. Now that you are reps regardless of whether you legitimately believe the superiority of your product you will always claim its better. And furthermore, none of the posts explained the MOA of your product versus OEP and why its better. For a supplement users who is trying ot decide between the two these sorts of posts do not help at all.
  23. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by veaderko View Post

My post about a rep saying its paradigm shifting was attempt at sarcasm; I'm British so it comes naturally to me. It was only said in response to a post from one your most ignorant reps who goes by the name 'Ripperxx' or something similar.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

that's me... the ignoramus.... im sorry, saggy have we met?
    FINAFLEX forum rep
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

regardless of repping for IForce, i logged a lot of their products before ever becoming a rep

and OEP was a good product, the original formula, i'm not sure about the new formula but rep or not it's hard to suggest anyone taking something thats being linked to liver failure....not sure what the whole story is but none the less thats a bit scary
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I don't like the idea of this.

Dexaprine XR is aimed at being a strong stimulant based fat burner. Combining ephedrine with it feels like overkill.

I would imagine there would be a warning on the Dexaprine bottle recommending not to combine with other stimulants.

Which version of OEP are you using?
    I'm sorry you feel that way lol. I've ran them together numerous times. Its just the ECY stack + other ingredients from Dexaprine XR, which people have been doing for a long time. Dexaprine XR + Ephedrine has been fantastic for me on every cut.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by laneanders View Post
    I'm sorry you feel that way lol. I've ran them together numerous times. Its just the ECY stack + other ingredients from Dexaprine XR, which people have been doing for a long time. Dexaprine XR + Ephedrine has been fantastic for me on every cut.
    I really enjoyed original OEP with 1.3, it worked great for me! Currently using Dexaprine XR and have added bronkaid to it.

Couple questions about using DXR + Ephedrine...
    Does Dexaprine XR have Yohimbe in it? I don't think I see it in the ingredient list? Or should I add Yohimbe to my DXR + Bronkaid?

If running DXR + Bronkaid for an ECY-like stack, could it be ran E4H like original ECA/ECY? Or should I do every 6hrs?
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

doesn't bronkaid have caffeine in it? if so I would split them up a few hrs apart. that's a lot of caffeine to take at once, DXR has (alpha) yohimbine in it.
    the same thing that was in OeP.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    doesn't bronkaid have caffeine in it? if so I would split them up a few hrs apart. that's a lot of caffeine to take at once, DXR has (alpha) yohimbine in it.
    the same thing that was in OeP.
    Bronkaid does not have caffeine

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Bronkaid does not have caffeine as stated above.

Thanks for the answer, I wasn't sure which ingredient in DXR was the yohimbe.

So DXR + bronkaid = ECY.
    Bottle says do not exceed 2pulls in 24hrs right? But could I follow eca/ecy protocol and dose e4h (3 doses a day)
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

yeah man? then rock it!
    and yes normal eca stack protocol.
    but you will have to work up to it, dex is seriously strong on its own.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Normal DXR isn't all that strong for me. I'm more than halfway thru my bottle. I had a sample bottle of original dex though, that's some good stuff lol
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

yeah that has the 1,3 dimeth in it. its still available at the home site.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Nice! ^.^
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Alphamine vs OxyElite powder?
    By alwaysfirst in forum Supplements
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-08-2013, 07:52 PM
  2. USPlabs Recreate VS OxyElite pro powder.
    By AnabolicJuich in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-19-2013, 10:27 PM
  3. Old Iforce Dexaprine VS New Iforce Dexaprine?
    By AdelV in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-07-2012, 09:54 AM
  4. dexaprine vs. slim fx vs. OEP
    By thomassj in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-12-2011, 04:07 AM
  5. Dexaprine VS OEP
    By Jbrooks in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 09:45 AM