Help me with macros

MuscleSwagg

MuscleSwagg

Awards
Hey guys right now im currently 167 pounds 16.4% body fat im trying to cut down to 10-12% body fat can someone give me how much calories, carbs and fats?

garrym

Awards
Hey mate I'm just recently started getting serious about bodybuilding so am quite new to this.. However, to find out your macros for the day, simply visit the IIFYM (if it fits your macros) website. On there you can enter all your details (weight, cutting/bulking etc) and it will display you the macro requirements clearly. I hope this helped you :)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
start with 1670 cals a day. I recommend you also start off easy and keep your marcos about even. do that for a couple weeks then re weigh your self. take that number and again multiply by 10.. you should stay on track fairly easily. when you start to stall out then you can add a fat burning supplement like dexaprine or alphamine. these will help you stay motivated and help you burn a little bit of fat. by the time the fat burners effects start to dwindle after 4-6 weeks you should be getting close to your goal weight.. I would suspect you should be very happy in 10-12 weeks from now.

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
start with 1670 cals a day. I recommend you also start off easy and keep your marcos about even. do that for a couple weeks then re weigh your self. take that number and again multiply by 10.. you should stay on track fairly easily. when you start to stall out then you can add a fat burning supplement like dexaprine or alphamine. these will help you stay motivated and help you burn a little bit of fat. by the time the fat burners effects start to dwindle after 4-6 weeks you should be getting close to your goal weight.. I would suspect you should be very happy in 10-12 weeks from now.
Don't start with that low of calories, start with at least 2000 cal a day with a majority of it coming from protein and fats.

MuscleSwagg

MuscleSwagg

Awards
Thanks guys does it matter right now im around 200-250 carbs 30-45 fats and atleast 160g of protein total 2000 calories a day

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys does it matter right now im around 200-250 carbs 30-45 fats and atleast 160g of protein total 2000 calories a day
Up ur protein to 250g. Lower carbs to 150. Fat at 50.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nutrition / Health 12
Nutrition / Health 12
Honey Nutrition / Health 19
Weight Loss 4
Nutrition / Health 3