need to shred 17 pounds

vicmagana

vicmagana

Awards
I need to shred 17 pounds any tips? Air force recruiter said it had to be fst or muscle I stand at 187 with 20% body fat

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
O heavens no... we have a pill for this...... somewhere...... did u see it??
Well there is GW1516.................................

You just need to ignore the whole it causes cancer thing but hey models do this with smoking.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established

You just need to ignore the whole it causes cancer thing but hey models do this with smoking.
I heard a lot of great things about this stuff to, it is a shame that is one of the sides.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I heard a lot of great things about this stuff to, it is a shame that is one of the sides.
Yeah I was disappointed about this one as well.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Eat less things, do more stuff.

But seriously, more details would help.

vicmagana

vicmagana

Awards
Well I already lost 35 pounds am in the posistion where my body can loose any more weight I started to take ripped stack from complete nutrition with animal stak and the result was lose of fat and gained 3 pounds of muscle so that put me at 187

jdean321

Awards
start by giving us an idea of your lifestyle. Training routine/diet ect.. Then you might not get so many sarcastic responses

vicmagana

vicmagana

Awards
Well these is my first post I ever do so am new lol but I been working out for a year during that period I lost 35 pounds I do a lot of lifting (heavy) but know I change my routine to medium weight high reps and 30 minutes of cardio doing that I gain 3 pounds I stand at 187lbs. And my height is 5'5 and I eat clean high protein medium carbs

scherbs

scherbs

Awards
  • Established
Over what time did you gain weight?
Three pounds is negligible, in and of itself, and could purely be due to water.
Over time, a medium weight/high rep routine COULD lead to more mass gain, but I wouldn't focus on your routine as a method to 'shed' the 17 lbs you need to lose .

vicmagana

vicmagana

Awards
Over a period of 2 weeks I no5ice a bog change on my body more definition to be exact

vicmagana

vicmagana

Awards

I got some really good fat burners from complete nutrition and wrapping my body with plastic isnt it bad?

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Eat less, work out more, and take Dexaprine XR for your weight loss goals :)

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I got some really good fat burners from complete nutrition and wrapping my body with plastic isnt it bad?
^^^^Sarcasm

If your serious about loosing weight, get your diet in check. TDEE, subtract 100 calories from that and see where that takes you first. What is your fat intake? I see you said high protein and medium carbs, but what about fat intake? You should be able to do this very simple without those fat burners you got. The only supplements you could have bought would be isotean for right after your workout, creatine-mono 5g/day, Athletic Multi Vitamin, fish oil (I like the mint infused ones). Continue to lift how you want to lift, I would however make sure you incorporate HIIT for your cardio.

Good luck