- 04-12-2013, 03:21 PM
- 04-12-2013, 06:07 PM
I was doing 1 refeed a week usually the day of my biggest weight session which was a wednesday. I would usually still eat clean but a lot more carbs, sometimes it would be what my low carb day was just double carbs.
Then I would have 1 cheat meal usually saturday morning. That way I had the rest of the day to burn it off. I did that for 8 weeks and had great results now I have switched it up a bit different as I hit a bit of a plateau.
04-15-2013, 09:07 PM
Depends on what your goals are. How much more are you looking to cut? Have you stalled on your weight loss? Refeed days serve a much different purpose than, say, just a cheat meal.
Similar Forum Threads
- By burritos in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 10-25-2010, 06:51 AM
- By alih92 in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 08-16-2010, 08:48 AM
- By ahsswimmaster in forum Weight LossReplies: 13Last Post: 07-25-2009, 01:00 AM
- By mw525 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 03-23-2009, 09:11 PM
- By Theipodpeople in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 11-01-2008, 07:27 AM