Taman's accountqability/Comback log.

Page 2 of 22 First 1234 ... Last

1. Oh geeze, really sorry to hear that man. Well the road to recover will do you proud. Keep it up!

2. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Oh geeze, really sorry to hear that man. Well the road to recover will do you proud. Keep it up!
    No big deal, it is like between stage 1 and 2, closer to stage 1, not like I am on dialysis, but thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Get to work, Tony!
    Done did it boss.

4/12/13 Back and Delts +rehab work, 5 minute warm up on stationary bike. 4:30-5:35
    Saw some nice jumps this today. Not back where I was by any stretch of the imagination, but at least seeing some fire in the kitchen so to speak.

Assisted Wide Grip Pull ups: -160x10, -155x8/8, -140x6

V Bar Cable Row-140x12, 160x10

BO DB Rows-85x10/10

Standing OH BB Press- (Do these with strict form, bar down to collarbone, no push from hips (Warm Up with bar/95)
    135x5/5/5
    (Some one decided to put the pullup bar on the inside of the heavy cage/power rack, this would have been a lot less exciting if I didn't hit that thing on 2/3 sets.)

Alt Front DB Raise 20x12/12 (both arms)

Smith Machine Squat, went as deep as I could (45 plate in each side) x8

Glute Ham Raise x12 (No cramping at all, very happy with this, did make me realize my hips/lower back is misaligned, will need to see the Chiro before we try to start pulling)

Seated Calf Raise - Left leg only. Could not get full range of motion, hoping to get more neuron recruitment as we keep working this. Sled only, then 25plate only 20/20.

In keeping with IF Protocol, I am bumping my lifting day cals up to 2400 or there abouts. Hit 2271 today, 2004 yesterday. Kind if getting excited for Wednesdays weigh in
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro
    •   

3. Killed it, you did indeed! Nice job

4. How much protein can you take in safely?? 1g per lb bw?? .5g per lb Bw?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    How much protein can you take in safely?? 1g per lb bw?? .5g per lb Bw?
    To be blunt, I really need to talk to my Dr. About the specfics but the Nephrologist nurse was talking around 80. I have been taking in about 160 and drinking lots of water. Need to get some Cranberry juice, because that actually lowered the number on the kidney function bloodwork (can't remember the name of it, but lower is better)

Recoverbro
    •   

6. 4/13/13 Chest/Tri's/Rehab leg work
    12:50-2:00

Inc, BB Bench (Full ROM, no cheap ****) 165x5. 175x5, 185x6 and a forced rep.

Flat DB Press 75's x8/6

Nautilus Fly Machine 100x15

Close Grip Bench 160x6/4, 140x8 (Think my tri's were pre-fried by the chest work)

EZ Bar Crushers 75x10/8

Y Bar Cable Tri extension 145x10/6

Laying Hammy curl (I do both legs heavier and then left leg only forced negs, shoot for a 10 count)
    70/40x10/5, 8/4

Finished up with some stretching for lower body.

Recoverbro

7. Nice job taman...

8. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Killed it, you did indeed! Nice job
    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Nice job taman...
    Thanks man, appreciate that you keep popping in and check up on me

Recoverbro

9. Nothing better than a good support system... and we all need it..

10. I like the "no cheap ****" note lol.

11. Just a quick update: kept the diet in check over the weekend. Not going to be able to lift tonight due to a crisis intervention that turned into a cluster F. Ce'est la vie. We'll hit it tomorrow.

Recoverbro
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    Just a quick update: kept the diet in check over the weekend. Not going to be able to lift tonight due to a crisis intervention that turned into a cluster F. Ce'est la vie. We'll hit it tomorrow.
    Rest, sweet prince.

13. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post

Rest, sweet prince.
    Hahaha
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

14. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Rest, sweet prince.
    He took the weekend off training. He didn't die!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

15. Apologies for the hostile tone in the last post.

I thought I was the only person who Blake called his prince. I guess I was wrong. I need to take it on the chin and move on like a real man.

Go f**k yourself.
    PEScience Representative

16. You took it all over the chin last night bb
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

17. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    You took it all over the chin last night bb
    BB = Ben Bear?
    PEScience Representative

18. Brown bear
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

19. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Rest, sweet prince.

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    He took the weekend off training. He didn't die!
    Actually, I did train on Saturday. Perhaps that is not considered part of the Weukeund in England? Not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Apologies for the hostile tone in the last post.

I thought I was the only person who Blake called his prince. I guess I was wrong. I need to take it on the chin and move on like a real man.

Go f**k yourself.
    Sorry, it won't bend that far around

Recoverbro

20. Lol, crazy ba$tards

21. Ok, today was good news and bad. The good: I am officially done with wound care. The bad? Maybe hit the delts a bit to soon after hitting them hard Friday and heavier Inc BB work Saturday, today's session was sub par, but you'll have days like that.

4/16/13 Back and Delts, rehab work. 1:50-2:00

V Bar Pull Down 145x8,866

BO DB Rows: 90x 10/10, 8/8 (l/r)

D Bar Cable Row 100x15, 15

Standing OH BB Press 140x2,3 (This is what I meant above), 115x8

Seated OH DB Press 50x8,6

Nautilus Lateral Raise - 100x15

Paramount Squat Press - -sled only, tried to emphasize the left, using right as an assist: 12 reps

10 Minutes biking.

2330 cals for today.

Recoverbro

22. Still looks good bro.. you'll kill it tomorrow and just keep coming back stronger!

23. welcome back!
    Hope you will sure recovery as per your goal. try to discover guidance of expert.
    Anabolic steroids | Steroid Cycles

24. Weigh in today was not what I was hoping for, but at least we got it going in the right direction. 295.2, down 1 pound. Will go another week and if we don't see a bigger drop, going have to change some dietary things.

Recoverbro

25. Can you use a fatburner ?? ECA? Alphamine or Vanillean?

26. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Can you use a fatburner ?? ECA? Alphamine or Vanillean?
    Yep, sure can. Just started stacking Alphaburn and Vanillean. Usually save them for when I am closer to my goal, but figured I may as well, not like I am ever going to be in contest prep mode.

4/19/13 Chest, Bi's, rehab work with emphasis on quads. 4:05-5:00
    Today was a glorious day indeed!

Bench (warm up with bar, 135) 195x5, 205x5, 215x5

45Deg. Inc DB Press 65's x12/10 (10 more pounds and two more total reps than last time)

Seated Alternating DB Curl 35'sx 10/10, 8/8

Hammer Curl 30's x 10/10

Cable Curl Drop Set 100x10, 70x8, 40x10

Bench Squats - Bar/6, 135 for six. Did not quite get the depth I was looking for but I can actually see me regaining my balance and form for these.

Leg Press 230x12/10 (Varied foot position)

Nautilus Ab Machine 150x10, 80x20 (lower position for last set meant less leverage)

20 minute stationary bike ride - 105 cals

Dietary for today was 2465 (a wee bit high) feeding from 12-8. Estimated burn was 4400.

Recoverbro

27. Hey welcome back..
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

28. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Hey welcome back..
    Thanks for jumping in DW

Recoverbro

29. Given that yesterday went so well, I kind of got a burr up my bung and said "WTF, let's see how pulling /deadlifting goes. My left side is certainly weaker but I did not sense any issue with neuron recruitment, so hopefully it is just an atrophy issue, so that is good news!

Anyways, here is how it went:

4/20/13 Rear chain and triceps, 3:45-4:45 Started off with 5 minute bike warm up.

Deads 135x6, 185x5, 225x5 (Hey, it's a start)

DB SLDL 45'sx8/8

Underhand Straight Bar Cable row: 130x12/12, 145x11

Close Grip Bench 135x12/12, 145x10

EZ Bar Crushers 85x9/7

Cable Tri PD Drop set 130x10, 100x10, 60x12

Leg raises off of bench 10 with straight leg, 5 with bent knees.

Am very pleased with how this went. Considering a different split, gonna need to chew on that a bit.

Recoverbro

30. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    Greetings AM Community. It is good to be back. Long story short, I am returning from a roughly 6 month medical leave and am almost finished healing but now comes the rehab. My experience left me with what the Doctors say is neurological damage and compromised blood flow in my left leg. During this process I dropped from a solid 270 to a much weaker 243 while sitting in a hospital bed for 22 days. That was 27 pounds of time in the squat rack and dead lifts and rows.....you get the idea, this was not a weight loss strategy I favored. I kind of let the diet go to hell sitting around the house being bored and restricted on activity and shot back up around 290, so that is about a 47 pound swing of fat gain. Got cleared to return to work in early February, cleared to lift in late February with some small limitations. (Primarily can do any upper body work and lower is supposed to be limited to leg extensions and hammy curls which I have been doing more rehab type lifting for. I will not lie, now that my last little bit of wound healing is pretty much done, I have played some on the hack squat and leg press sleds.

So why am I making this a log. For 2 reasons: 1)The people of this community were an awesome support, encouragement and means of accountability as I dropped down from 322 to 260 starting in Early 2011 (I think). I need that accountability in getting my diet in check and making my training sessions. 2) If I can inspire just one person who also has challenges to overcome, then documenting this is all worth while.
    Tony! I'm glad you were able to have figured out what was giving you issues! It's not an easy process coming back after extended time out, and cerainly not when your body has suffered such damage, I know. Doing a log is brave and putting yourself out there, so kudos on that. Any support and encouragement you need, you've got it! Stay Strong in Faith and just Do It, bud!

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 71
    Last Post: 07-16-2012, 10:26 PM
  2. Taman Lookin' for a Fixx (Joint Fixx that is) Sponsored Log
    By taman6886 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-09-2012, 09:47 PM
  3. TX's cycle log.
    By txwakeskater in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-07-2003, 03:51 PM