Time to get cut

Page 9 of 12 First ... 7891011 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Oh hey, I was thinking for myfitnesspal you can edit your macro goals so you're not always hi on fat and low on carbs. Have to be on the computer, go to goals-->edit goals-->customize. You can change your macros to whatever you like (I used 15%c 40%f and 45% p)
    Yeah. I usually used phone. Next time, I'll give it a shot. Thanks man!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by hubbabubba View Post

    Yeah. I usually used phone. Next time, I'll give it a shot. Thanks man!
    no, you only have to edit it once, then add from your phone as usual
    •   
       


  3. Hairy, Lat Spread. I need to shave the ol back.

    Name:  image-305570873.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  478.5 KB

  4. Quote Originally Posted by hubbabubba View Post
    Hairy, Lat Spread. I need to shave the ol back.

    Name:  image-305570873.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  478.5 KB
    Wow man ur looking good and I have the same problem with my back
    •   
       


  5. Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post

    Wow man ur looking good and I have the same problem with my back
    This. Both.

  6. Macros and workout from yesterday

    Arms-

    Standing DB curls-20x20, 15x30, 10x40, 8x50, 6x60 drop 6 x40 drop 10x 20

    Preacher curls on the 90 degree side-
    3x10x75

    Concentration curls-10x30,35,40

    Bicep machine- 21'sx60x2

    Rope push downs(2 second static hold)-20x50, 3x15x100

    One arm overhead DB extension- 10x35,40,45

    Skull crushers-3x15x90

    Decline sit ups-4x15

    Full incline, 2.5 mph, 20 minutes on Treadmill

    Macros-

    102-fat

    89-carbs

    260-protein

    2475-Calories

    I've tried to upload this 3x.

  7. Nice workout and macros. Keep it up playa
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  8. Lol ur cutting and pushing 140s. Good job man!!


    Also I wanna comment on the keto. U will see dramatic changes fast. And also what I love bout keto is that ur body gets really good at it after couple of cycles. A cycle is min-sat no carb than Sunday night favorite Cheat. Its a diet that gives u a reward every 7days which I find to be very mentally benefiting. If u haven't tried out keto definitely take a look.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post
    Lol ur cutting and pushing 140s. Good job man!!

    Also I wanna comment on the keto. U will see dramatic changes fast. And also what I love bout keto is that ur body gets really good at it after couple of cycles. A cycle is min-sat no carb than Sunday night favorite Cheat. Its a diet that gives u a reward every 7days which I find to be very mentally benefiting. If u haven't tried out keto definitely take a look.
    Thanks! I have tried keto. I got good results losing weight but I felt weak. It is a diet that I can cycle once a while like a month or so but even with carb reloads. I feel too depleted. My diet as it stands is a definite caloric deficit with over a gram of protein per lb of bw. My carbs are usually around 100 with off days at 50.

  10. So, if I plateau I will probably start carb cycling with 3-4 days of sub 50 days 2 moderate days 100 and one heavy day.

  11. Shoulders

    Rotator cuff

    Face pulls- 3x25x60,80,80

    Smith overhead presses-15x135, 10x185,205,205, 20x135

    Lateral raises-3x10x25,30,35

    Hammer Strenfth presses-3x25x1plate per side

    Tri-set raises(front, side,rear) 2x10( per angle) x 22.5

    I only had 25 minutes so I went 30 second rest.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by hubbabubba View Post
    Shoulders

    Rotator cuff

    Face pulls- 3x25x60,80,80

    Smith overhead presses-15x135, 10x185,205,205, 20x135

    Lateral raises-3x10x25,30,35

    Hammer Strenfth presses-3x25x1plate per side

    Tri-set raises(front, side,rear) 2x10( per angle) x 22.5

    I only had 25 minutes so I went 30 second rest.
    Oh and about 45 minutes of bike riding. Home to child's school to work to gym to child's school to home

  13. Inadvertently had a higher carb day. It's all good. I guess since I'm not lifting it'll be an extra long bike ride tomorrow.

    Fat-90
    Carbs-205
    Protein-263

    Calories-2662

  14. Quote Originally Posted by hubbabubba View Post
    Inadvertently had a higher carb day. It's all good. I guess since I'm not lifting it'll be an extra long bike ride tomorrow.

    Fat-90
    Carbs-205
    Protein-263

    Calories-2662
    But I've got a huge pump in my forearms and back. It's crazy what a hundred carbs will do to your body!!

  15. Well, i think you should be patient. Give some time your body to cut. I think there are so many cutting steroids are available in the market. You can use oral cutting steroids or inject cutting steroids, as per your choice. I am sure proper cutting steroid dosages will give effective result.
    Dianabol on stock and ready for fast shipping worldwide

  16. Quote Originally Posted by michaelawlker View Post
    Well, i think you should be patient. Give some time your body to cut. I think there are so many cutting steroids are available in the market. You can use oral cutting steroids or inject cutting steroids, as per your choice. I am sure proper cutting steroid dosages will give effective result.
    I think he's cutting au natural

  17. Yes. I'm cutting slow with no AAS. I'm down to 261.5. Another 1.5 lbs.

  18. So, my wife and I haven't gone out an awhile. So, no weights, an hour of cardio and this:

    Name:  image-3042865451.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  221.7 KB

  19. Worked around the house all day with the honey do list in hot and humid weather. Hit the gym late and I have a strained hamstring from sprinting with my students. So, the workout was adjusted but with great pump.

    Pull-ups (wide as possible, usually I'm just outside shoulder width)-5,4,2

    Close grip pull down- 4x10x180

    Snatch grip pendlay rows-5x12x135

    T-bar rows 2 second static hold- 12x2 plates x 5

    Hoist row machine- 4 -2-4 tempo, 5x10x levels 6, 9,11,12,12 (since body weight is part of the load and equation is for 150lb person (my 4th grade) who knows?)

    Macros:

    Name:  image-982892493.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  208.3 KB

  20. Hamstring still a bit sketchy, so legs will have to wait. Instead, tri sets for lagging body parts.

    EZ Bar Curls-4x12, 50,70,90,90
    With
    Standing BW calf raises 1leg 30 reps each side, both legs 30 reps x4
    With
    Decline Bench Crunches-4x25

    No Rest between sets

    Hoist Curls-12x level 11x4
    With
    Ab x machine 4x25
    With
    Hoist Standing Calf Raises- 4x20xBW+ 4 plates

    Tried Cardio but the ham feeling tender. I think the bike will work. We'll see.....I have realized that running an all out sprint cold is a bad idea at my age!

  21. Do you count green veggies as carbs? Or just oats breads etc??

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Rush8780 View Post
    Do you count green veggies as carbs? Or just oats breads etc??
    I count everything. I just put it into MyFitnessPal and it gives me the totals. I even count bites off my children's plates.

  23. Haha yeah man I use the lose it app works great, i count everything as well
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 01:11 AM
  2. first time trying to get cut
    By OSMBR in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-06-2009, 07:50 PM
  3. Best Supp to get CUT ~
    By memo007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 09-14-2007, 08:16 PM
  4. Time to get busy.....Before Pic with Contest Log
    By mrallnatural in forum Pics
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 08-04-2006, 07:07 PM
  5. Time to get cut up
    By hrdgain81 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-08-2005, 09:39 AM
Log in
Log in