So what does T-3 FEEL like when you're on it?

greaser

Awards
I'm not sure if this should be in the anabolics section or not, as T3 is a hormone but it is catabolic, not anabolic.

Anyway, I am currently running Havoc, Katanadrol, and Dermacrine. I added T3 10 days ago. This is pharma T3 (Tiromel) not research stuff. I started at 25mcs a day and bumped up to 50mcs after 3 days. Today is day 10 and I haven't noticed anything, either in terms of fat loss or other symptoms of increased thyroid. I know my doses are on the low side as this is my first time and I'm being cautious. I'm considering bumping up to 75mcs, but I want to make sure that I've given it enough time at 50mcs.

Any opinions from experienced T3 users?

cdup

cdup

Awards
Do a search for a thread called fighting my genetics with T3. 50-75 mcgs is not exactly a low dosage and you should get a little more information before taking something like this.

Good luck

bubagump

Awards
For me 75mcg seems to be the sweet spot. You will know its working when you find yourself sweating while not doing anything, i know right now with the temps outside that might be hard to tell. You will get more restless/pissed off and have a shorter fuse due to being uncomfortable as your body temp goes up.

greaser

Awards
Thanks for the referral to the thread. I read the whole thing between yesterday and today and have subbed to it.

Do a search for a thread called fighting my genetics with T3. 50-75 mcgs is not exactly a low dosage and you should get a little more information before taking something like this.

Good luck

greaser

Awards
Well, I haven't really noticed any of those sides yet. I will probably bump up to 75mcs and see how that goes

For me 75mcg seems to be the sweet spot. You will know its working when you find yourself sweating while not doing anything, i know right now with the temps outside that might be hard to tell. You will get more restless/pissed off and have a shorter fuse due to being uncomfortable as your body temp goes up.

greaser

Awards
I bumped it up to 75mcs today and I think I finally feel it. I've felt warm all day and I'll sweat if I don't have the AC blowing right on me. I've also been getting some androgenic sides which must be from the Katanadrol. I've run Epi before and never had an issue, but now I'm breaking out like a 15 year old and I'm damn near 40. I may dial back the Kata or drop it all together.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just be careful, as 75mcg may be a "normal" dose for bodybuilders, but it's certainly not a normal amount for the human body. The body primarily produces T4, and very little T3 (converting the rest of the T4 into the active form of T3). If you have a thermometer, you can measure your temp, as well, because even though you may not feel a difference, there may be one.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Greaser: You're on gear (Katanadrol) which ramps down T3 output

So, when on gear, you will require more T3 to achieve same result

Also, Katanadrol is about as mild as it gets. Surprised youre getting negative sides

Dose?

I bumped it up to 75mcs today and I think I finally feel it. I've felt warm all day and I'll sweat if I don't have the AC blowing right on me. I've also been getting some androgenic sides which must be from the Katanadrol. I've run Epi before and never had an issue, but now I'm breaking out like a 15 year old and I'm damn near 40. I may dial back the Kata or drop it all together.

Sturmgewehr58

Awards
I've been taking 100 mcg of T-3 and 200 mcg of Clen a day. I didn't drop a pound until day 16, when I dropped 5lbs overnight.
I'm at day 24 now and have lost about 8 lbs so far. I'm taking 1-Andro also.

greaser

Awards
Thanks Beast. The thermometer is a good idea. I have one around here somewhere and I'll start monitoring my body temp. I've been checking blood pressure and heart rate and everything is normal so far.

Just be careful, as 75mcg may be a "normal" dose for bodybuilders, but it's certainly not a normal amount for the human body. The body primarily produces T4, and very little T3 (converting the rest of the T4 into the active form of T3). If you have a thermometer, you can measure your temp, as well, because even though you may not feel a difference, there may be one.

greaser

Awards
Whacked: Interesting point about T3 suppression while on cycle. I've heard that before, but I've never been sure whether it was true or just bro science.

I've been stacking the Katanadrol with Havoc. Both are DHT-derived, so that may be while I'm getting the androgenic side effects that I've been experiencing. I've been running it at the dose which the Need2 reps suggested: 350mgs. The epi/Havoc has been at 50mgs. I'm also running (topical) Dermacrine at 4 pumps ED. I think I'm going to dial down the Katandrol or drop it all together. I might kick up the Havoc to 60mgs to fight any catabolic effects from the T3.

Greaser: You're on gear (Katanadrol) which ramps down T3 output

So, when on gear, you will require more T3 to achieve same result

Also, Katanadrol is about as mild as it gets. Surprised youre getting negative sides

Dose?

greaser

Awards
How are the sides at that dose? Are you able to tell if the weight you've lost is mostly fat?

I've been taking 100 mcg of T-3 and 200 mcg of Clen a day. I didn't drop a pound until day 16, when I dropped 5lbs overnight.
I'm at day 24 now and have lost about 8 lbs so far. I'm taking 1-Andro also.

Sturmgewehr58

Awards
How are the sides at that dose? Are you able to tell if the weight you've lost is mostly fat?
The sides from the Clenbuterol are a lot more noticeable. Yesterday I was paying for groceries and I was trembling so much the cashier thought I had Parkinson's or something.

I just remembered that I went up to 150mcg of T3 about 3 days ago. I do feel a bit warm, but my temp is normally 97 anyway.
My heavy compound lifts have suffered a bit, my feet are kinda wobbly when doing dead lifts, probably from the Clen, which I will finish this week.

I noticed that while I didn't lose very many pounds yet, my clothes are definitely looser, so it seems I am definitely loosing some fat.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The sides from the Clenbuterol are a lot more noticeable. Yesterday I was paying for groceries and I was trembling so much the cashier thought I had Parkinson's or something.

I just remembered that I went up to 150mcg of T3 about 3 days ago. I do feel a bit warm, but my temp is normally 97 anyway.
My heavy compound lifts have suffered a bit, my feet are kinda wobbly when doing dead lifts, probably from the Clen, which I will finish this week.

I noticed that while I didn't lose very many pounds yet, my clothes are definitely looser, so it seems I am definitely loosing some fat.
100mcg T3/day is a dangerous dose. At best it's just unnecessary. IMO, there are so many better ways to lose fat than the risks that come with high doses of T3.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^ ;)

Sturmgewehr58

Awards
100mcg T3/day is a dangerous dose. At best it's just unnecessary. IMO, there are so many better ways to lose fat than the risks that come with high doses of T3.
I went from 330 lbs to 180 in twelve months on ECA. From there I went down to 137 lbs within six months. I eventually stabilized around 150.

I started a new job, unfortunately working at a desk all day and went up to 190 lbs. After over two years on ECA, it didn't seem to have much of an effect anymore.

I've been keeping my calories below 2000 for the past two weeks and dosing 100 mcg to 150 mcg of T3 a day, and even then I've only lost 8 lbs so far. I guess that's not a bad thing since I'd rather not lose too much muscle.

I'm also taking 20 mg Yohimbine a day along with my 200mcg Clen. If that hasn't killed me yet I think I'll be ok.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I went from 330 lbs to 180 in twelve months on ECA. From there I went down to 137 lbs within six months. I eventually stabilized around 150.

I started a new job, unfortunately working at a desk all day and went up to 190 lbs. After over two years on ECA, it didn't seem to have much of an effect anymore.

I've been keeping my calories below 2000 for the past two weeks and dosing 100 mcg to 150 mcg of T3 a day, and even then I've only lost 8 lbs so far. I guess that's not a bad thing since I'd rather not lose too much muscle.

I'm also taking 20 mg Yohimbine a day along with my 200mcg Clen. If that hasn't killed me yet I think I'll be ok.
You surely didn't run ECA for that entire time straight, did you?

xFireBullx

Awards
Sure did. Though it was probably the caffeine that did more harm.
I think you're overdue for a stim break my friend. No wonder you are running such high doses of T3/Clen! IMO you are wasting some good stuff. You should take a stim break and the T3/Clen would probably last you a lot longer since you would be able to do smaller doses.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sure did. Though it was probably the caffeine that did more harm.
I'd say go cold turkey on stimulants and run Revamp for about 3 months and then ease back into it. You may be able to get away with less, but 12 months straight on E/C is not a wise decision. Lot of bad that can come from that.

Sturmgewehr58

Awards
I just ordered some adrenal reset tabs last week. After the Clen I was planning to do one more run with the ECA and then hopefully take a break for a while.

Honestly, I was surprised the Clen even seems to have an effect on me. I shake like hell from it.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not sure if this should be in the anabolics section or not, as T3 is a hormone but it is catabolic, not anabolic.

Anyway, I am currently running Havoc, Katanadrol, and Dermacrine. I added T3 10 days ago. This is pharma T3 (Tiromel) not research stuff. I started at 25mcs a day and bumped up to 50mcs after 3 days. Today is day 10 and I haven't noticed anything, either in terms of fat loss or other symptoms of increased thyroid. I know my doses are on the low side as this is my first time and I'm being cautious. I'm considering bumping up to 75mcs, but I want to make sure that I've given it enough time at 50mcs.

Any opinions from experienced T3 users?
What's your stats.
How much are you eating and how long have you went without a surplus of calories? You don't really feel t3 except for the first couple doses. 200 mcgs of clen is asking for trouble. Clen already is catabolic due to the low doses humans can withstand and eats protien. T3 is catabolic at doses of 50 plus mcgs. Starts burning all your carbs and preventing much glycogen storage. Eats your protien and increases calories burned by (good guess for 75 mcgs) 20 to 40. % . Coupled with clen at such high doses and some very weak ph your probably going to experience 1 of 2 things. A Witch is Rapid weight loss which will leave stretch marks depending on your bodyfat % or b if you are in the 10 to 13 % or lower your going to set yourself back 1 to 3 months in the gym due to muscle loss. Rebound weight gain are also commen with clen and t3 . T3 will also suppression your thyroid for a good month or 2 .your gonna get fat again and loose muscle. Drop the clen run @ 15 to 30 mcgs of t3 while doing some metabolic training to combat clen weight gain and then get off of t3 when pct is over so you don't gain as much fat.
Also your probably eating muscle anyway if you have been in a negitive calorie state for longer than 14 weeks. Your body may be fed up with lipoisis

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just ordered some adrenal reset tabs last week. After the Clen I was planning to do one more run with the ECA and then hopefully take a break for a while.

Honestly, I was surprised the Clen even seems to have an effect on me. I shake like hell from it.
IIRC, the shaking from the clen doesn't directly represent the stimulant activity (meaning: just because that's happening doesn't mean your body isn't wacked out and your beta receptors aren't shot from all that prolonged activity).

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You mean Parkinsons isnt from one too many espressos?

LOl :p

Clen is the devil! Destroys heart tissue, fat rebound from the Beta receptors re-populating upon cessation, A2 receptors increase to compensate for the B2 up-regulation - garbage drug.

IIRC, the shaking from the clen doesn't directly represent the stimulant activity (meaning: just because that's happening doesn't mean your body isn't wacked out and your beta receptors aren't shot from all that prolonged activity).

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
T3 upregulates beta 2 and 3 receptors.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feels hot. Night sweats. Some people report getting a stimulated feeling, but I have not felt that on 50mcg.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

uh wow. I think that it might kill you yet. a year of eca, then compounding it with yohimbine and 200 mcg clen, probably straight to it with no ramping too. so much fail.

greaser

Awards
Wow man - I've never heard of anyone running ECA for THAT long. Your receptors must be really downregulated, so I'm surprised the clen is still working for you. Are you taking ketotifen or at least Benadryl to upregulate your receptors?

I imagine that your doctor and most guys on here would have freaked out when you were over 300lbs and running stims like that, but you sure had some impressive results -- and you're not dead, so.... :) I assume you were also training and watching your diet as well. The way a lot of this stuff ends up getting banned is that some morbidly obese person thinks "oh I can just take a pill and I'll lose fat!" And they end up having a heart attack because they were in such bad shape to begin with.

greaser

Awards
So I've been at 75mcs for 4 days now and I started feeling the effects pretty quickly as I've been sweating like a pig. It's been made worse by the fact that it's gotten much hotter around here lately, but the increased sweat is definitely from the T3. I've stopped taking the Katanadrol as I was breaking out like a nervous 15 year old. I bumped up the Havoc to 60mcs and I'm still using 5 pumps of Dermacrine ED.

Sturmgewehr58

Awards
Wow man - I've never heard of anyone running ECA for THAT long. Your receptors must be really downregulated, so I'm surprised the clen is still working for you. Are you taking ketotifen or at least Benadryl to upregulate your receptors?
Yes, I take 1mg of ketotifen and 50mg diphenhydramine each night. I'm done with the Clen today anyway.

I imagine that your doctor and most guys on here would have freaked out when you were over 300lbs and running stims like that, but you sure had some impressive results -- and you're not dead, so.... :) I assume you were also training and watching your diet as well. The way a lot of this stuff ends up getting banned is that some morbidly obese person thinks "oh I can just take a pill and I'll lose fat!" And they end up having a heart attack because they were in such bad shape to begin with.
Yeah, I wouldn't recommend anyone doing what I did.
But I'd do it all over again anyway.

Me2.jpg

cdup

cdup

Awards

WOW! Sounds like quite an accomplishment, albeit a dangerous one. I am sure you met your goals though so well done.

cdup

cdup

Awards
I am about a month out from a serious cut in which I am going to try and keep my size while leaning out with a combination of deficit keto, Ageforce T-2 patch, E/C (allergic to A), and Osta/S4. Cannot wait. No thread jack, just excited.

Looking fit up there Sturm way to go.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro - u look fantastic and did phenomenal. U should be very proud of yourself

MAD AZZ PROPS!

Yes, I take 1mg of ketotifen and 50mg diphenhydramine each night. I'm done with the Clen today anyway.

But I'd do it all over again anyaway.

View attachment 61896

greaser

Awards
I'm the OP and I'm not running any clen. I'm on Epi and Dermacrine. I was also running Katanadrol but I dropped it. I'm 39, 5' 10", 183#. My body fat is around 11.5-12%. My diet is high protein, low carb (not NO carb), and plenty of healthy fats. I only went into a calorie deficit when I started my Epi cycle. I'm running the Epi to combat muscle loss from the T3. I plan to stop the T3 when I start my PCT, at which time I will run Albertol, which is mildly anabolic as well as anticatabolic, and I will keep my calories in check to watch out for any rebound weight gain caused by my supressed thyroid.

What's your stats.
How much are you eating and how long have you went without a surplus of calories? You don't really feel t3 except for the first couple doses. 200 mcgs of clen is asking for trouble. Clen already is catabolic due to the low doses humans can withstand and eats protien. T3 is catabolic at doses of 50 plus mcgs. Starts burning all your carbs and preventing much glycogen storage. Eats your protien and increases calories burned by (good guess for 75 mcgs) 20 to 40. % . Coupled with clen at such high doses and some very weak ph your probably going to experience 1 of 2 things. A Witch is Rapid weight loss which will leave stretch marks depending on your bodyfat % or b if you are in the 10 to 13 % or lower your going to set yourself back 1 to 3 months in the gym due to muscle loss. Rebound weight gain are also commen with clen and t3 . T3 will also suppression your thyroid for a good month or 2 .your gonna get fat again and loose muscle. Drop the clen run @ 15 to 30 mcgs of t3 while doing some metabolic training to combat clen weight gain and then get off of t3 when pct is over so you don't gain as much fat.
Also your probably eating muscle anyway if you have been in a negitive calorie state for longer than 14 weeks. Your body may be fed up with lipoisis

greaser

Awards
Feels hot. Night sweats. Some people report getting a stimulated feeling, but I have not felt that on 50mcg.
I've definitely had the night sweats the past 2 nights. It's pretty gross actually.

greaser

Awards
VERY impressive results! It's hard to believe you're the same person in both those photos!

But I'd do it all over again anyaway.

View attachment 61896

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've definitely had the night sweats the past 2 nights. It's pretty gross actually.
Bro, I have been sweating like a mofo. Slept the night at a new girls house last night and when I woke up the spot that I was lying on was soaked! LOL

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
What's your stats.
What would you suggest to cut with while on T3? I was just about to run a cycle of T3 and Clen but I could never hit 200mch of Clen. The highest I could get was 90mcg and even then the sides were rediculous then. One suggestion that was made is Osta to avoid your muscles being eaten. Thoughts?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
osta is not strong enough for muscle preservation with t3 and clen.Try tren,super drol or something else more potent.The mildest I would go is either a winstrol clone at high doses or hdrol and a winstrol clone.Winstrol holds on to muscle like a mofo.

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
osta is not strong enough for muscle preservation with t3 and clen.Try tren,super drol or something else more potent.The mildest I would go is either a winstrol clone at high doses or hdrol and a winstrol clone.Winstrol holds on to muscle like a mofo.
I havent done steroids at all. I'm 6ft and 230 lbs and have a lot of muscle mass. Im not to concerned with loosing too much muscle but if it is drastic I wont do the T3 at all. Im just trying to lean out, and get around 205lbs. At that weight Im a monster. Ive only done Clen one other time and this would be my first cycle with T3. Still learning alot and looking for the best route to take.

Sturmgewehr58

Awards
I havent done steroids at all. I'm 6ft and 230 lbs and have a lot of muscle mass. Im not to concerned with loosing too much muscle but if it is drastic I wont do the T3 at all. Im just trying to lean out, and get around 205lbs. At that weight Im a monster. Ive only done Clen one other time and this would be my first cycle with T3. Still learning alot and looking for the best route to take.
I'm taking 1-AD and 4-AD (androstenedione)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shrine -- If you're looking at clen or other fat burners, just steer clear of T3. If you aren't messing around with AAS, there's no real reason to use it, anyway, IMO. There are SO many other smarter, safer ways to cut fat without having to worry about the potential problems, along with the potential to lose muscle.

I think someone is way better off with something like TTA, raspberry ketones and CLA for a good non-stim fat-burning attack. If you've taken a stim break, toss in the EC stack and boom, good to go. And then once you're down to the last little bit, toss in a topical (and if you really wanna use clen, liquid RC clen can be mixed in with them).

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shrine -- If you're looking at clen or other fat burners, just steer clear of T3. If you aren't messing around with AAS, there's no real reason to use it, anyway, IMO. There are SO many other smarter, safer ways to cut fat without having to worry about the potential problems, along with the potential to lose muscle.

I think someone is way better off with something like TTA, raspberry ketones and CLA for a good non-stim fat-burning attack. If you've taken a stim break, toss in the EC stack and boom, good to go. And then once you're down to the last little bit, toss in a topical (and if you really wanna use clen, liquid RC clen can be mixed in with them).
Don't forget sesamin