So what does T-3 FEEL like when you're on it? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

So what does T-3 FEEL like when you're on it?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

osta is not strong enough for muscle preservation with t3 and clen.Try tren,super drol or something else more potent.The mildest I would go is either a winstrol clone at high doses or hdrol and a winstrol clone.Winstrol holds on to muscle like a mofo.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    osta is not strong enough for muscle preservation with t3 and clen.Try tren,super drol or something else more potent.The mildest I would go is either a winstrol clone at high doses or hdrol and a winstrol clone.Winstrol holds on to muscle like a mofo.
    I havent done steroids at all. I'm 6ft and 230 lbs and have a lot of muscle mass. Im not to concerned with loosing too much muscle but if it is drastic I wont do the T3 at all. Im just trying to lean out, and get around 205lbs. At that weight Im a monster. Ive only done Clen one other time and this would be my first cycle with T3. Still learning alot and looking for the best route to take.
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post
    I havent done steroids at all. I'm 6ft and 230 lbs and have a lot of muscle mass. Im not to concerned with loosing too much muscle but if it is drastic I wont do the T3 at all. Im just trying to lean out, and get around 205lbs. At that weight Im a monster. Ive only done Clen one other time and this would be my first cycle with T3. Still learning alot and looking for the best route to take.
    I'm taking 1-AD and 4-AD (androstenedione)
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sturmgewehr58 View Post
    I'm taking 1-AD and 4-AD (androstenedione)
    Fill me in. I havent heard of these.
  5. New Member

Fill me in. I havent heard of these.
    It's supposed to be a testosterone booster
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Thats the one on this link right?
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

One of the sponsors on this site
  8. New Member

One of the sponsors on this site
    Yes, Advanced Muscle Science
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Shrine -- If you're looking at clen or other fat burners, just steer clear of T3. If you aren't messing around with AAS, there's no real reason to use it, anyway, IMO. There are SO many other smarter, safer ways to cut fat without having to worry about the potential problems, along with the potential to lose muscle.

I think someone is way better off with something like TTA, raspberry ketones and CLA for a good non-stim fat-burning attack. If you've taken a stim break, toss in the EC stack and boom, good to go. And then once you're down to the last little bit, toss in a topical (and if you really wanna use clen, liquid RC clen can be mixed in with them).
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
    Shrine -- If you're looking at clen or other fat burners, just steer clear of T3. If you aren't messing around with AAS, there's no real reason to use it, anyway, IMO. There are SO many other smarter, safer ways to cut fat without having to worry about the potential problems, along with the potential to lose muscle.

I think someone is way better off with something like TTA, raspberry ketones and CLA for a good non-stim fat-burning attack. If you've taken a stim break, toss in the EC stack and boom, good to go. And then once you're down to the last little bit, toss in a topical (and if you really wanna use clen, liquid RC clen can be mixed in with them).
    Don't forget sesamin
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What would you suggest to cut with while on T3? I was just about to run a cycle of T3 and Clen but I could never hit 200mch of Clen. The highest I could get was 90mcg and even then the sides were rediculous then. One suggestion that was made is Osta to avoid your muscles being eaten. Thoughts?
    EC

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post

Good advice and supps except for CLA. CLA has only been shown to be effective in those who are obese or those who are relatively untrained.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  12. New Member

I'm still on 150mcg a day of T-3. Haven't lost a pound since.
    I'm beginning to wonder what is actually in the stuff I bought.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sturmgewehr58
    I'm still on 150mcg a day of T-3. Haven't lost a pound since.
    I'm beginning to wonder what is actually in the stuff I bought.
    150 mcg...where are you getting your doses? In theory its possible you have created a hostile fat burning environment using that dose. Ever wonder why people who almost starve to death don't have ABS? If your eating at a calorie deficit coupled with that high as hell dose then your probably storing fat to survive. You have probably lost muscle. Unless your t3 is bunk.Are you running an Anabolic along side it?
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Whether it's fake or not, that's a very ill-advised dose.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  15. New Member

I'm taking 1-AD and 4-AD with it.

I've lost some fat. My clothes are a bit looser and I'm down one, almost two holes on my belt. But I went from 190 to 180 in the first two weeks and have been stuck there for five weeks.

I suppose the 1-AD and 4-AD is such amazing stuff that I've actually built muscle while on it while burning fat, but I'm leery of believing that.

I've bought some T3 elsewhere and I'm going to use that to taper down.
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Whether it's fake or not, that's a very ill-advised dose.
    agreed, way too high
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I never really noticed being ON T3, maybe a bit warmer.
    If you are asking how to judge its real/good/working then take your temp before starting it then again while taking it, should go up a bit.
    even on AAS like teste/mast or tren i rec not going over 50mcg ed.
    muscle loss is just not worth it.
    I would also not use T3 without aas.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  18. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by greaser View Post
    I'm not sure if this should be in the anabolics section or not, as T3 is a hormone but it is catabolic, not anabolic.

Anyway, I am currently running Havoc, Katanadrol, and Dermacrine. I added T3 10 days ago. This is pharma T3 (Tiromel) not research stuff. I started at 25mcs a day and bumped up to 50mcs after 3 days. Today is day 10 and I haven't noticed anything, either in terms of fat loss or other symptoms of increased thyroid. I know my doses are on the low side as this is my first time and I'm being cautious. I'm considering bumping up to 75mcs, but I want to make sure that I've given it enough time at 50mcs.

Any opinions from experienced T3 users?
    You wont necessarily "feel" the T3 working but if you say you got pharma grade (I assume overseas pharm?) than most likely it is legit and is working. I have NEVER "felt" T3 and I have played around with it for quite some time.

75mcgs is the highest I would recommend

I've been taking 100 mcg of T-3 and 200 mcg of Clen a day. I didn't drop a pound until day 16, when I dropped 5lbs overnight.
    I'm at day 24 now and have lost about 8 lbs so far. I'm taking 1-Andro also.
    Careful dosing T3 that high. Around 100-150mcgs T3 can cause psychosis and it is not fun, trust me

Quote Originally Posted by greaser View Post
    How are the sides at that dose? Are you able to tell if the weight you've lost is mostly fat?
    extreme paranoia, delusions, thoughts you cant control.. you know.. fun stuff
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    You wont necessarily "feel" the T3 working but if you say you got pharma grade (I assume overseas pharm?) than most likely it is legit and is working. I have NEVER "felt" T3 and I have played around with it for quite some time.

75mcgs is the highest I would recommend
    I agree completely with all of this.
  20. New Member

I'm using liquid T3 from a research chemical site. I'd rather get pharmaceutical grade tablets, but don't have a source for it
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What does gyno onset feel like?
    By Flexappeal in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 02:04 AM
  2. So what does the Retain 2.0 actually do?
    By bkoguy07 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-13-2007, 09:58 AM
  3. CEE - What Does NutraPlanet's Taste Like?
    By tlow4u in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-15-2006, 02:34 AM
  4. NickW what does your workout look like?
    By MrSkullCrusher in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-30-2005, 01:13 PM
  5. What does it mean when you're pissing blood? (not me)
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-30-2005, 03:38 PM