Gerbil vs Howwedo, Cut life

Page 5 of 16 First ... 34567 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

what about rest period?
    Rest? He's swole az phuck dude.... Maximizing hypertrophy.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

2. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Rest? He's swole az phuck dude.... Maximizing hypertrophy.
    Lol Fücker
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position
    •   

3. Depends on the day normally about a minute but when I am with a training partner it is the amount of time for him to do his set and then add weight.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

4. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil
    Depends on the day normally about a minute but when I am with a training partner it is the amount of time for him to do his set and then add weight.
    And the ultimate goal is weight loss right? And also are you following any sort of protocol or just put together your own deal?
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

5. That and keep the muscle I have maybe gain an ounce or two of muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    And the ultimate goal is weight loss right? And also are you following any sort of protocol or just put together your own deal?
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil
    That and keep the muscle I have maybe gain an ounce or two.
    A few pounds!
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

7. Been making my own routines for some time, I have done starting strength(a long time ago). Arnold's old 6 a week was fun but you really need to be on cycle for it. Done Dorian Yate's routine and several others.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil
    Been making my own routines for some time, I have done starting strength(a long time ago). Arnold's old 6 a week was fun but you really need to be on cycle for it. Done Dorian Yate's routine and several others.
    How long you been lifting my brotha?!
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

9. Around 4 years give or take 6 months, Started out at 180lbs not able to bench 100lbs and tubby.

10. Hell yea the gym is where its at!!! Just trying to get some mo info! Let's sere how this shít pans out! I'm rooting for the both of you let's see some results!!!
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

11. Routines are cool... But core work from the major 4... Squats (or some sort of leg work), Deads, Bench, Military Press....

As of late I've been a fan of deadlifts & dips.

12. Just wait for tomorrow!!!! How many calories in a gerbil bc ima eat you alive tomorrow son you best step it up!!!!!!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Routines are cool... But core work from the major 4... Squats (or some sort of leg work), Deads, Bench, Military Press....

Bread and butta brotha!
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

14. My favorites are dips and seated cable rows. Weighted dips can be a religious experience when you are trying to set a new max.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Routines are cool... But core work from the major 4... Squats (or some sort of leg work), Deads, Bench, Military Press....

15. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Just wait for tomorrow!!!! How many calories in a gerbil bc ima eat you alive tomorrow son you best step it up!!!!!!
    I like the competitive nature! Don't take that from him G!!!!! Lol!
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

16. Bring it, its my day off but that don't mean I won't be doing 3 hours of cardio. Yeah thats right rest days means more cardio.

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Just wait for tomorrow!!!! How many calories in a gerbil bc ima eat you alive tomorrow son you best step it up!!!!!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil
    Bring it, its my day off but that don't mean I won't be doing 3 hours of cardio. Yeah thats right rest days means more cardio.
    Get him!!! Lol!! Don't overdo it bro gotta get that rest in!

Are you continually getting stronger? You keeping a log?
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

18. Not a full weight log, I just lift what is difficult, I havent lost any strength I can tell you that much. The problem with meticulously keeping log journals is if you have a bad day you can start to doubt yourself. It is better to let the chips fall where they may. If I start to notice my strength slipping I will start logging, but I do not have a workout journal anymore. Used to but not anymore.

I will let you know next week if my weights go up, I took last week off because I was driving and visiting colleges.

Get him!!! Lol!! Don't overdo it bro gotta get that rest in!

Are you continually getting stronger? You keeping a log?

19. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil
    Not a full weight log, I just lift what is difficult, I havent lost any strength I can tell you that much. The problem with meticulously keeping log journals is if you have a bad day you can start to doubt yourself. It is better to let the chips fall where they may. If I start to notice my strength slipping I will start logging, but I do not have a workout journal anymore. Used to but not anymore.

I will let you know next week if my weights go up, I took last week off because I was driving and visiting colleges.
    That's not the most efficient, don't get defensive only trying to help bro. You're doing yourself a great disservice by letting the chips fall where they may. Good intentions here : ) trying to even the playing field for you with my buddy howwedo!
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

20. No offense was taken. I just go by difficulty not numbers.

That's not the most efficient, don't get defensive only trying to help bro. You're doing yourself a great disservice by letting the chips fall where they may. Good intentions here : ) trying to even the playing field for you with my buddy howwedo!

21. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil
    No offense was taken. I just go by difficulty not numbers.
    Cool bro!
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

22. Day 3: 125g carb 220p 60f total 1850 cals

FOOD: Oats and chicken in the morning then some eggs and tilapia for lunch and now ham for dinner and almonds for my snacks throughout the day

Workout: Abs (decline weighted sit ups and hanging leg lifts) 3 miles on the elliptical and .5 miles in 4 mins on the treadmill 2 times with a 2 min break in between 450 cals burned from cardio

Supplements: Fat Smack XR x2 dosed 1 at 8am and one at 5pm

Overall a good day at the gym I managed to use a 45lb plate and get 12 sit ups done on the decline bench did plenty of walking at the gym as well tomorrow is chest n bi...ima murder it!!!!
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

23. Day 3: Fat 102, carbs 30, protein 205 around 1850 calories as well.
    Food: Hard boiled eggs, meatballs, almonds and a small salad with homemade vinegrette and some tuna salad.

Workout: Abs 4 sets cable crunches 20 reps almost maxed the tricep pulldown machine. Decline situps 4x40. Weighted leg raises 25lb strapped to my legs 4x15. 25lb russian twist on decline bench 3 sets of 20.

Supplements: 4g BCAAs before workout and 4g after, 2 motivate in the morning 2 afternoon.

Feeling good got a nice ab burn today and the meatballs on the grill are making me hungry. Currently still fasting, it is 3:30pm moved my feeding window back a bit today so I could eat something at my buddies birthday party

24. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil
    Day 3: Fat 102, carbs 30, protein 205 around 1850 calories as well.
    Food: Hard boiled eggs, meatballs, almonds and a small salad with homemade vinegrette and some tuna salad.

Workout: Abs 4 sets cable crunches 20 reps almost maxed the tricep pulldown machine. Decline situps 4x40. Weighted leg raises 25lb strapped to my legs 4x15. 25lb russian twist on decline bench 3 sets of 20.

Supplements: 4g BCAAs before workout and 4g after, 2 motivate in the morning 2 afternoon.

Feeling good got a nice ab burn today and the meatballs on the grill are making me hungry. Currently still fasting, it is 3:30pm moved my feeding window back a bit today so I could eat something at my buddies birthday party
    Eat up bro few slices of cake and some ice cream won't hurt should throw in a few beers and you will be set hehe
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

25. Not going that far might enjoy a diet cola with a small steak.

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Eat up bro few slices of cake and some ice cream won't hurt should throw in a few beers and you will be set hehe
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Howwedo focuses with ALCAR 500
    By howwedo107 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-01-2012, 08:48 PM
  2. Replies: 117
    Last Post: 06-03-2012, 03:25 AM
  3. Howwedo heats up with dexaprine
    By howwedo107 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-28-2012, 09:24 PM