Gerbil vs Howwedo, Cut life

Page 4 of 13 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Day 2: 15g carb 220p 120f total 1620 cals

    FOOD: All food was hamburger...cheese...almonds.. .chicken...eggs and a protein shake pretty Keto for an off day

    Workout: No workout due to work and now on my way to a dinner show/ engagement celebration....

    Supplements: Fat Smack XR x2

    Glad you had a good day gerbil bro keep killin them pipes of yours!!!! Also I followed a 6 hour eating window today yeahhhhh buddyyyyy lol I'm taking a bottle filled with 10g BCAAs with me for later haha I'm going to rip up abs ad cardio tomorrow yum I can taste the sweat
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Day 2: 15g carb 220p 120f total 1620 cals

    FOOD: All food was hamburger...cheese...almonds.. .chicken...eggs and a protein shake pretty Keto for an off day

    Workout: No workout due to work and now on my way to a dinner show/ engagement celebration....

    Supplements: Fat Smack XR x2

    Glad you had a good day gerbil bro keep killin them pipes of yours!!!! Also I followed a 6 hour eating window today yeahhhhh buddyyyyy lol I'm taking a bottle filled with 10g BCAAs with me for later haha I'm going to rip up abs ad cardio tomorrow yum I can taste the sweat
    Sounds like a solid day, keep it up dude. BCAAs are a god send.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
    •   
       


  3. For my cheat meal of the week:
    Name:  IMAG0140.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  103.3 KB


    Then after 30 minutes of om nom nom nom...........



    Name:  IMAG0141.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  82.5 KB
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil
    For my cheat meal of the week:
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=60 594"/>

    Then after 30 minutes of om nom nom nom...........

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=60 595"/>
    Shipping you a 100$ McDonald's gift card bro hehehehehehehe my secret weapon lol jk nice man looks like um something foreign haha
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  5. Vietnamese food. Eating like that I can see why they won the war.

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Shipping you a 100$ McDonald's gift card bro hehehehehehehe my secret weapon lol jk nice man looks like um something foreign haha
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
    •   
       


  6. I'll just leave this here......FYI I cut out the others in the pic that's why I look weird haha



    Name:  image-3589666537.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  190.5 KB
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil

    Today I switched it up a little bit,
    Started with 4 sets standing ez-bar curls, then 4 sets preacher curls trying to get 1 second up 4 second down rhythm. Then for triceps I did 4 sets of skull crushers same 1 second up 4 second down rhythm, then 4 sets of tricep pushdowns focusing on full range of motion without the lockout to keep constant tension on triceps. Then 2 sets of tricep kickbacks just to finish off my triceps.
    Forearms: 3 sets of wrist curls, 3 sets of reverse wrist curls, then I did a lap of the gym with towel grip farmers walks with 45 plates. Then Wright roller machine with a 45 plate till failure. Then I was having difficult gripping things, so it was time to end.
    Lol! Glorious! Gotta love arm day! What's your rep range looking like?
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

  8. 6-10 normally

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Lol! Glorious! Gotta love arm day! What's your rep range looking like?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  9. I have Michael Jackson in this thread and you are all talking about reps and weight!!!!! I am ashamed!!!!! All hail the king of pop!!!! Lololol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil
    6-10 normally
    what about rest period?
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

    what about rest period?
    Rest? He's swole az phuck dude.... Maximizing hypertrophy.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Rest? He's swole az phuck dude.... Maximizing hypertrophy.
    Lol Fücker
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

  13. Depends on the day normally about a minute but when I am with a training partner it is the amount of time for him to do his set and then add weight.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil
    Depends on the day normally about a minute but when I am with a training partner it is the amount of time for him to do his set and then add weight.
    And the ultimate goal is weight loss right? And also are you following any sort of protocol or just put together your own deal?
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

  15. That and keep the muscle I have maybe gain an ounce or two of muscle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    And the ultimate goal is weight loss right? And also are you following any sort of protocol or just put together your own deal?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil
    That and keep the muscle I have maybe gain an ounce or two.
    A few pounds!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  17. Been making my own routines for some time, I have done starting strength(a long time ago). Arnold's old 6 a week was fun but you really need to be on cycle for it. Done Dorian Yate's routine and several others.

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    And the ultimate goal is weight loss right? And also are you following any sort of protocol or just put together your own deal?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil
    Been making my own routines for some time, I have done starting strength(a long time ago). Arnold's old 6 a week was fun but you really need to be on cycle for it. Done Dorian Yate's routine and several others.
    How long you been lifting my brotha?!
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

  19. Around 4 years give or take 6 months, Started out at 180lbs not able to bench 100lbs and tubby.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Hell yea the gym is where its at!!! Just trying to get some mo info! Let's sere how this shít pans out! I'm rooting for the both of you let's see some results!!!
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

  21. Routines are cool... But core work from the major 4... Squats (or some sort of leg work), Deads, Bench, Military Press....

    As of late I've been a fan of deadlifts & dips.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  22. Just wait for tomorrow!!!! How many calories in a gerbil bc ima eat you alive tomorrow son you best step it up!!!!!!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Routines are cool... But core work from the major 4... Squats (or some sort of leg work), Deads, Bench, Military Press....

    As of late I've been a fan of deadlifts & dips.
    Bread and butta brotha!
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

  24. My favorites are dips and seated cable rows. Weighted dips can be a religious experience when you are trying to set a new max.

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Routines are cool... But core work from the major 4... Squats (or some sort of leg work), Deads, Bench, Military Press....

    As of late I've been a fan of deadlifts & dips.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Just wait for tomorrow!!!! How many calories in a gerbil bc ima eat you alive tomorrow son you best step it up!!!!!!
    I like the competitive nature! Don't take that from him G!!!!! Lol!
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

  26. Bring it, its my day off but that don't mean I won't be doing 3 hours of cardio. Yeah thats right rest days means more cardio.

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Just wait for tomorrow!!!! How many calories in a gerbil bc ima eat you alive tomorrow son you best step it up!!!!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil
    Bring it, its my day off but that don't mean I won't be doing 3 hours of cardio. Yeah thats right rest days means more cardio.
    Get him!!! Lol!! Don't overdo it bro gotta get that rest in!

    Are you continually getting stronger? You keeping a log?
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

  28. Not a full weight log, I just lift what is difficult, I havent lost any strength I can tell you that much. The problem with meticulously keeping log journals is if you have a bad day you can start to doubt yourself. It is better to let the chips fall where they may. If I start to notice my strength slipping I will start logging, but I do not have a workout journal anymore. Used to but not anymore.

    I will let you know next week if my weights go up, I took last week off because I was driving and visiting colleges.

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Get him!!! Lol!! Don't overdo it bro gotta get that rest in!

    Are you continually getting stronger? You keeping a log?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  29. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil
    Not a full weight log, I just lift what is difficult, I havent lost any strength I can tell you that much. The problem with meticulously keeping log journals is if you have a bad day you can start to doubt yourself. It is better to let the chips fall where they may. If I start to notice my strength slipping I will start logging, but I do not have a workout journal anymore. Used to but not anymore.

    I will let you know next week if my weights go up, I took last week off because I was driving and visiting colleges.
    That's not the most efficient, don't get defensive only trying to help bro. You're doing yourself a great disservice by letting the chips fall where they may. Good intentions here : ) trying to even the playing field for you with my buddy howwedo!
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

  30. No offense was taken. I just go by difficulty not numbers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    That's not the most efficient, don't get defensive only trying to help bro. You're doing yourself a great disservice by letting the chips fall where they may. Good intentions here : ) trying to even the playing field for you with my buddy howwedo!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Howwedo focuses with ALCAR 500
    By howwedo107 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-01-2012, 08:48 PM
  2. Replies: 117
    Last Post: 06-03-2012, 03:25 AM
  3. Howwedo heats up with dexaprine
    By howwedo107 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-28-2012, 09:24 PM
  4. Life......
    By sage in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-19-2003, 12:48 PM
Log in
Log in