Gerbil vs Howwedo, Cut life

Page 3 of 16 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Going on a month trying to not to relapse, but I do miss them on long drives........ Yeah his diet is alot more fun then mine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    This and the Chinese food favorite posts so far XD! How long ago did you quit smoking?! That my buddy is fücking great!!! I'm almost at a year no smoke (cigarette) or chew.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards


  2. A Month?! Strong work man keep it up! That's alright you're at a slight disadvantage in this comp anyways due to metabolism resetting from quitting. Just stay focused on the gym and how you're looking swap out the negative BS with good endorphins!

    Kill it guys!
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position
    •   
       


  3. Name:  image-477913610.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  415.3 KB BOOM!!!!

    Day 1: oats, a mini bagel, chicken, eggs and a greek yogurt with almonds made up my 2k calories today 200p 100c 80f....Back n Tri A today with 10 mins post workout of cardio running 1.3 miles so diet was spot on...cardio was spot on and lifting was spot on....a perfect day in my head sooooo tomorrow...yeah...let's talk about tomorrow....can't lift...I work then I'm going to a concert with my fiancée to celebrate our engagement....so you may ask "hey what kick ass band you going to see bro?" my response well....going to see....Michael Jackson well an impersonator anyway lololol don't ask me why she picked to go there...I know like one of his songs haha so tomorrow diet will be 1800 cals and less then 75g of carbs unless I get in a foot chase at work and get some cardio done lolol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Name:  image-477913610.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  415.3 KB BOOM!!!!

    Day 1 update coming after my shower
    Looking cut as all hell bro! You have come a long way, you can tell since the first pics I saw of you some time ago that the bf has went down big time!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  5. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Looking cut as all hell bro! You have come a long way, you can tell since the first pics I saw of you some time ago that the bf has went down big time!
    Thanks man that means a lot...I know a ton of other people on here like the support and comments as well but see for me I have no parents or aunts or uncles and my fiancée as much as I love her doesn't really care about big arms or abs so I don't get much support or positive feedback from her and well my daughter is only 2 so she doesn't understand how much work her dad puts in so to be honest this site well app for me has become my only source for positive feedback, support and making some great friends who love the same sport I do along the way so again thank you everyone that even takes the time to stop in and say good job or something it's very much appreciated
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    Thanks man that means a lot...I know a ton of other people on here like the support and comments as well but see for me I have no parents or aunts or uncles and my fiancée as much as I love her doesn't really care about big arms or abs so I don't get much support or positive feedback from her and well my daughter is only 2 so she doesn't understand how much work her dad puts in so to be honest this site well app for me has become my only source for positive feedback, support and making some great friends who love the same sport I do along the way so again thank you everyone that even takes the time to stop in and say good job or something it's very much appreciated
    I'll boost your ego some too. Must be nice to have big arms.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  7. I'm in...this should be interesting!!

  8. My less impressive picture I will catch up fairly well I feel. I am still in high spirit just on motivate but still feeling warmer. Good shoulder day trying to focus a bit more on rear delts so I added 5 sets of face pulls, and also for a little ab goodness a minute of bicycles.

    Breakfast was turkey bacon and hardboiled eggs and 1/4 cup of frozen pineapple.

    Tonight will be my thrice weekly tuna days (so much seafood around here mercury poisoning is actually a concern).

    Name:  IMAG0139.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  72.9 KB
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil
    My less impressive picture I will catch up fairly well I feel. I am still in high spirit just on motivate but still feeling warmer. Good shoulder day trying to focus a bit more on rear delts so I added 5 sets of face pulls, and also for a little ab goodness a minute of bicycles.

    Breakfast was turkey bacon and hardboiled eggs and 1/4 cup of frozen pineapple.

    Tonight will be my thrice weekly tuna days (so much seafood around here mercury poisoning is actually a concern).

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****60 528"/>
    Dude that fat is going to melt super fast during these 5 weeks I can deff see that!!! You can tell it just doesn't wanna be there
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  10. I got some work to do but it should be interesting to see the results at the finish.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  11. Those arms are going to be my downfall in the overall physique portion. For being on a cut you have massive arms.

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Name:  image-477913610.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  415.3 KB BOOM!!!!

    Day 1: oats, a mini bagel, chicken, eggs and a greek yogurt with almonds made up my 2k calories today 200p 100c 80f....Back n Tri A today with 10 mins post workout of cardio running 1.3 miles so diet was spot on...cardio was spot on and lifting was spot on....a perfect day in my head sooooo tomorrow...yeah...let's talk about tomorrow....can't lift...I work then I'm going to a concert with my fiancée to celebrate our engagement....so you may ask "hey what kick ass band you going to see bro?" my response well....going to see....Michael Jackson well an impersonator anyway lololol don't ask me why she picked to go there...I know like one of his songs haha so tomorrow diet will be 1800 cals and less then 75g of carbs unless I get in a foot chase at work and get some cardio done lolol
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil
    Those arms are going to be my downfall in the overall physique portion. For being on a cut you have massive arms.
    I've had a bicep peak since age 10 lol my arms have great genetics...I'll get a bicep peak pic up at some point in this thread to show you how weird and high it gets lol my down fall will be my chest...you have way more mass then me in your chest and that will look beast when it comes out...should be interesting sir
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  13. Also forgot grats on the engagement she is a lucky lady.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil
    Also forgot grats on the engagement she is a lucky lady.
    Thanks bro...I'm deff lucky she stayed with me through all they cheating years but I get it out of my system a long time ago and I couldn't be happier with her
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    Thanks man that means a lot...I know a ton of other people on here like the support and comments as well but see for me I have no parents or aunts or uncles and my fiancée as much as I love her doesn't really care about big arms or abs so I don't get much support or positive feedback from her and well my daughter is only 2 so she doesn't understand how much work her dad puts in so to be honest this site well app for me has become my only source for positive feedback, support and making some great friends who love the same sport I do along the way so again thank you everyone that even takes the time to stop in and say good job or something it's very much appreciated
    You're soooooooooo dreamy ; )
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  16. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    Hopefully that 60mg of tbol and 500 of test will treat me well in August since my receptors are virgins lol but getting shredded will be hard since I'll only be using fat smack XR lol wish I had reduce xt but me and the woman are saving for a house so supp buying is on hold for awhile lol at least when you get shredded you will have a ton of mass to come popping out making you a beast
    O Really?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  17. This is why I should be sponsored I would be like oh Howwedo is screwed I am on fat smack XR there aint no way he gonna beat me now............
    lol

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    O Really?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  18. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    O Really?
    I meant on anabolic terms bro not actual supplementation lol I'm loving this stuff so far it's destroying my appetite
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  19. Actually if this stuff keeps up working this well my go to cutting stack will be fat smack/reduce xt forever...didn't think I could find a fat burner better then OEP til I tried dexaprine...then I tried this stuff and it's like wow same good effects i get from EC without the harsh lightheadedness
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil
    This is why I should be sponsored I would be like oh Howwedo is screwed I am on fat smack XR there aint no way he gonna beat me now............
    lol
    Well why didn't you apply?
    Yeah HWD may have a leg up on ya.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  21. I am guessing you were also saying that although fat smack is great, it still is limited to being a legal supplement, plus so far it seems to be clen without the nasty sides.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  22. Had no idea there were applications.

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Well why didn't you apply?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  23. Thing I honestly like about Fat Smack XR is all I need is 1 cap... 2 can be stim heavy... ESPICALLY if using a pre work out later. Either way I don't get jitters or crazy crash & appetite surpression is nice but not overkill...
    I've tried OEP & that's about all I can recall burner wise (have some samples I have to get to) but I'll give the nob to FS XR. Even if I wasn't a rep I'd say that.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  24. I wasn't too impressed with OEP motivate has treated me better not sure why maybe I am dosing it a bit higher.


    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Thing I honestly like about Fat Smack XR is all I need is 1 cap... 2 can be stim heavy... ESPICALLY if using a pre work out later. Either way I don't get jitters or crazy crash & appetite surpression is nice but not overkill...
    I've tried OEP & that's about all I can recall burner wise (have some samples I have to get to) but I'll give the nob to FS XR. Even if I wasn't a rep I'd say that.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil
    I am guessing you were also saying that although fat smack is great, it still is limited to being a legal supplement, plus so far it seems to be clen without the nasty sides.
    I was sweating like I was on clen and the appetite suppressing is close to EC so far so it must be doing something right lol and I'm a heavy stim guy...I made it to 180mcg clen before lol so 2 Fat Smacks are cake for me now my fiancée is stim sensitive so she is going with a none stim fat burner instead she is a 1,3 intolerant person...I on the other hand love it lol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Howwedo focuses with ALCAR 500
    By howwedo107 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-01-2012, 08:48 PM
  2. Replies: 117
    Last Post: 06-03-2012, 03:25 AM
  3. Howwedo heats up with dexaprine
    By howwedo107 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-28-2012, 09:24 PM
  4. Life......
    By sage in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-19-2003, 12:48 PM
Log in
Log in