Gerbil vs Howwedo, Cut life

Page 2 of 13 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Drizzie88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Colt's Country, Indiana
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,562
    Rep Power
    175946

    Hell yeah, I'm in for this...

    After PCT, I'm gonna try and cut... would like to take one inch off the waist and see some better seperation in my quads and back...

    Good luck guys--bulking is easy, but cutting sucks!
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  2. Registered User
    Drizzie88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Colt's Country, Indiana
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,562
    Rep Power
    175946

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I got my money on Ricky haha , Gerbil no offense but he is the one who showed amazing success in a recent cut ! But I do admit the amount of knowledge you posses Gerbil...seriously bro its insane...Hm...Better yet , lets save my vote for the first set of pics (not the before, the 1st week i mean) so I can see what the almighty Nut-Saver has to offer against the Lean Boy who knows PH/DS is NOT for cutting, and that diet and consistency IS ;p!
    I'll take Gerbil in the contest... Wanna make a bet? If I win, you gotta run Superdrol at 40mg for 8 weeks
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
  3. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    I'll take Gerbil in the contest... Wanna make a bet? If I win, you gotta run Superdrol at 40mg for 8 weeks
    Hahaha why would I take superdrol at 40mg for 8 weeks? I wouldnt get past 2 days at 40mg , now if you wanna make ME run SD at 10mg for 6 weeks in some 6-7 years sure! Lets bet away, but I trust my boy howwedo to win anyway ;p!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,343
    Rep Power
    9509237

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Attachment 60427

    Epicness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Giving gerbil a head start
    OMG! I'm ordering some now... ;-)
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  5. Registered User
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Idaho USA
    Posts
    2,721
    Rep Power
    48630

    Great now people are going to be biased during the voting process. This is why we can't have nice things!!!!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    I'll take Gerbil in the contest... Wanna make a bet? If I win, you gotta run Superdrol at 40mg for 8 weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Hahaha why would I take superdrol at 40mg for 8 weeks? I wouldnt get past 2 days at 40mg , now if you wanna make ME run SD at 10mg for 6 weeks in some 6-7 years sure! Lets bet away, but I trust my boy howwedo to win anyway ;p!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  6. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    Great now people are going to be biased during the voting process. This is why we can't have nice things!!!!!!
    Hahaha you do know I will be as objective as I can right? All I am saying is I know howwedo in the cutting aspect I know you for being a super smart and well informed person ! I'll take my preconceptions about everything I know about you guys OUT of the equation when voting obviously!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  7. Registered User
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Idaho USA
    Posts
    2,721
    Rep Power
    48630

    Well I am feeling lazy so time for a nice 3 mile jog, and maybe some jumprope. Nothing like trail running to make you feel good.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  8. Registered User
    Drizzie88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Colt's Country, Indiana
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,562
    Rep Power
    175946

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Hahaha why would I take superdrol at 40mg for 8 weeks? I wouldnt get past 2 days at 40mg , now if you wanna make ME run SD at 10mg for 6 weeks in some 6-7 years sure! Lets bet away, but I trust my boy howwedo to win anyway ;p!
    Lol it was a "bet your liver on howwedo" bet... Six to seven years before you run SD? What are you...16? Lol

    If you are young, I respect that you're actually waiting. That's legit.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
  9. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    Lol it was a "bet your liver on howwedo" bet... Six to seven years before you run SD? What are you...16? Lol

    If you are young, I respect that you're actually waiting. That's legit.
    I'm 21 bro, and barely started working out seriously for 10-11 months , and well barely started bulking after a good cut ! almost 2 months of bulking now ! But yeah I am WAY to young for a PH/DS run , let alone an oral active steroid like Super Drol !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  10. Registered User
    Drizzie88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Colt's Country, Indiana
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,562
    Rep Power
    175946

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    I'm 21 bro, and barely started working out seriously for 10-11 months , and well barely started bulking after a good cut ! almost 2 months of bulking now ! But yeah I am WAY to young for a PH/DS run , let alone an oral active steroid like Super Drol !
    If I weren't on my iPad I would rep that... Someone rep that. First smart decision all month by anyone born in the 1990s.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
  11. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    If I weren't on my iPad I would rep that... Someone rep that. First smart decision all month by anyone born in the 1990s.
    thoughts matter more to me than green dots and numbers hehe, but thanks for that buddy
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  12. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941541

    I'm one competitive mofo lol but id love to see gerbil cut up and knowing that I contributed by pushing him to get there honestly would be rewarding enough for me...now my metabolism is all up and running at full steam I'm more then ready to kill it tomorrow.... My motto is the best part about being in the best shape of your life is everyday your in even better shape but only with proper diet,rest and exercise thus pushing me harder n harder....but my vote will be for gerbil he has an insane drive at this point...almost super human guess I'll have to come find you and shove McDonald's down your throat haha
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  13. Registered User
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Idaho USA
    Posts
    2,721
    Rep Power
    48630

    News flash 3 mile jog+ HIIT jumprope for 15 minutes+ leg day= Great idea but ow. To be honest if you put a mcdouble infront of me it would be gone (those are my crack).
    Shoulder should be fun tomorrow but my anterior delt was twiked on chest day not sure why, but you gotta fight through the pain and the best way to deal with a problem is to pretend like its not there.

    I highly recomend Motivate to anyone looking to be a freaking nutcase, SO MUCH ENERGY also the zero carb rockstar helps.
    Quit smoking as well which might be awkward if I get a room mate who smokes considering on my housing app I put myself as a smoker.


    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    I'm one competitive mofo lol but id love to see gerbil cut up and knowing that I contributed by pushing him to get there honestly would be rewarding enough for me...now my metabolism is all up and running at full steam I'm more then ready to kill it tomorrow.... My motto is the best part about being in the best shape of your life is everyday your in even better shape but only with proper diet,rest and exercise thus pushing me harder n harder....but my vote will be for gerbil he has an insane drive at this point...almost super human guess I'll have to come find you and shove McDonald's down your throat haha
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  14. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941541

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil
    News flash 3 mile jog+ HIIT jumprope for 15 minutes+ leg day= Great idea but ow. To be honest if you put a mcdouble infront of me it would be gone (those are my crack).
    Shoulder should be fun tomorrow but my anterior delt was twiked on chest day not sure why, but you gotta fight through the pain and the best way to deal with a problem is to pretend like its not there.

    I highly recomend Motivate to anyone looking to be a freaking nutcase, SO MUCH ENERGY also the zero carb rockstar helps.
    Quit smoking as well which might be awkward if I get a room mate who smokes considering on my housing app I put myself as a smoker.
    May need to put plan B into effect!!! (liposuction) haha damn gerbil way to kill it man tomorrow is day one better be prepared sir
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  15. Registered User
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Idaho USA
    Posts
    2,721
    Rep Power
    48630

    Being the first day tomorrow I will do shoulders another 3 mile jog and then a nice hot epsom salt bath. Also try and keep carbs low. I just wish Nutra would send my order.

    Update they just sent it but it will be here in 6 days
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  16. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941541

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil
    Being the first day tomorrow I will do shoulders another 3 mile jog and then a nice hot epsom salt bath. Also try and keep carbs low. I just wish Nutra would send my order.

    Update they just sent it but it will be here in 6 days
    It's ok I'm only rocking 1 supp and that's my fat smack I'll be doing an honest sponsored log of...I like the fact we are doing this competition with almost no supplements and certainly no PH/DS makes it less exciting for ppl to watch lol but more rewarding seeing what we have accomplished with little to no aid on the supplement department
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  17. Registered User
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Idaho USA
    Posts
    2,721
    Rep Power
    48630

    Thanks for the challenge I might be a good sport but I am hyper competitive, the motivation will be interesting.


    Also to prove that cutting need not be tasteless. Delicious and nutritious. Now just for some chicken and the night will be complete.
    Name:  IMAG0135.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  96.4 KB


    After this a chicken thigh and a small salad (homemade vinigrette maybe .01 carbs) I am so full and within my macros.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  18. Registered User
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Idaho USA
    Posts
    2,721
    Rep Power
    48630

    3 Mile jog check. Now to wait and eat at 12:30 grab some BCAAs and some sleep going to be a good shoulder day today. I will update this post with more info as the day progresses.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  19. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Hm...Things are getting interesting, Ricky, gerbil might just give yah a run for your money if you don't watch yourself !! Keep it up guys! You make me wanna cut again hahahaha xD
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  20. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    6,754
    Rep Power
    3644767

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil
    News flash 3 mile jog+ HIIT jumprope for 15 minutes+ leg day= Great idea but ow. To be honest if you put a mcdouble infront of me it would be gone (those are my crack).
    Shoulder should be fun tomorrow but my anterior delt was twiked on chest day not sure why, but you gotta fight through the pain and the best way to deal with a problem is to pretend like its not there.

    I highly recomend Motivate to anyone looking to be a freaking nutcase, SO MUCH ENERGY also the zero carb rockstar helps.
    Quit smoking as well which might be awkward if I get a room mate who smokes considering on my housing app I put myself as a smoker.
    This and the Chinese food favorite posts so far XD! How long ago did you quit smoking?! That my buddy is fücking great!!! I'm almost at a year no smoke (cigarette) or chew.
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  21. Registered User
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Idaho USA
    Posts
    2,721
    Rep Power
    48630

    Going on a month trying to not to relapse, but I do miss them on long drives........ Yeah his diet is alot more fun then mine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    This and the Chinese food favorite posts so far XD! How long ago did you quit smoking?! That my buddy is fücking great!!! I'm almost at a year no smoke (cigarette) or chew.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  22. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    6,754
    Rep Power
    3644767

    A Month?! Strong work man keep it up! That's alright you're at a slight disadvantage in this comp anyways due to metabolism resetting from quitting. Just stay focused on the gym and how you're looking swap out the negative BS with good endorphins!

    Kill it guys!
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  23. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941541

    Name:  image-477913610.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  415.3 KB BOOM!!!!

    Day 1: oats, a mini bagel, chicken, eggs and a greek yogurt with almonds made up my 2k calories today 200p 100c 80f....Back n Tri A today with 10 mins post workout of cardio running 1.3 miles so diet was spot on...cardio was spot on and lifting was spot on....a perfect day in my head sooooo tomorrow...yeah...let's talk about tomorrow....can't lift...I work then I'm going to a concert with my fiancée to celebrate our engagement....so you may ask "hey what kick ass band you going to see bro?" my response well....going to see....Michael Jackson well an impersonator anyway lololol don't ask me why she picked to go there...I know like one of his songs haha so tomorrow diet will be 1800 cals and less then 75g of carbs unless I get in a foot chase at work and get some cardio done lolol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  24. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,343
    Rep Power
    9509237

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Name:  image-477913610.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  415.3 KB BOOM!!!!

    Day 1 update coming after my shower
    Looking cut as all hell bro! You have come a long way, you can tell since the first pics I saw of you some time ago that the bf has went down big time!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  25. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941541

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Looking cut as all hell bro! You have come a long way, you can tell since the first pics I saw of you some time ago that the bf has went down big time!
    Thanks man that means a lot...I know a ton of other people on here like the support and comments as well but see for me I have no parents or aunts or uncles and my fiancée as much as I love her doesn't really care about big arms or abs so I don't get much support or positive feedback from her and well my daughter is only 2 so she doesn't understand how much work her dad puts in so to be honest this site well app for me has become my only source for positive feedback, support and making some great friends who love the same sport I do along the way so again thank you everyone that even takes the time to stop in and say good job or something it's very much appreciated
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  26. Registered User
    Drizzie88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Colt's Country, Indiana
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,562
    Rep Power
    175946

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    Thanks man that means a lot...I know a ton of other people on here like the support and comments as well but see for me I have no parents or aunts or uncles and my fiancée as much as I love her doesn't really care about big arms or abs so I don't get much support or positive feedback from her and well my daughter is only 2 so she doesn't understand how much work her dad puts in so to be honest this site well app for me has become my only source for positive feedback, support and making some great friends who love the same sport I do along the way so again thank you everyone that even takes the time to stop in and say good job or something it's very much appreciated
    I'll boost your ego some too. Must be nice to have big arms.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
  27. Registered User
    ballerj63's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    69
    Rep Power
    64

    I'm in...this should be interesting!!
  28. Registered User
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Idaho USA
    Posts
    2,721
    Rep Power
    48630

    My less impressive picture I will catch up fairly well I feel. I am still in high spirit just on motivate but still feeling warmer. Good shoulder day trying to focus a bit more on rear delts so I added 5 sets of face pulls, and also for a little ab goodness a minute of bicycles.

    Breakfast was turkey bacon and hardboiled eggs and 1/4 cup of frozen pineapple.

    Tonight will be my thrice weekly tuna days (so much seafood around here mercury poisoning is actually a concern).

    Name:  IMAG0139.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  72.9 KB
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  29. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941541

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil
    My less impressive picture I will catch up fairly well I feel. I am still in high spirit just on motivate but still feeling warmer. Good shoulder day trying to focus a bit more on rear delts so I added 5 sets of face pulls, and also for a little ab goodness a minute of bicycles.

    Breakfast was turkey bacon and hardboiled eggs and 1/4 cup of frozen pineapple.

    Tonight will be my thrice weekly tuna days (so much seafood around here mercury poisoning is actually a concern).

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=60 528"/>
    Dude that fat is going to melt super fast during these 5 weeks I can deff see that!!! You can tell it just doesn't wanna be there
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  30. Registered User
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Idaho USA
    Posts
    2,721
    Rep Power
    48630

    I got some work to do but it should be interesting to see the results at the finish.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Howwedo focuses with ALCAR 500
    By howwedo107 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-01-2012, 07:48 PM
  2. Replies: 117
    Last Post: 06-03-2012, 02:25 AM
  3. Howwedo heats up with dexaprine
    By howwedo107 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-28-2012, 08:24 PM
  4. Life......
    By sage in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-19-2003, 11:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in