Oxyelite Pro + Alpha T2 Leangains Log

jpblann

jpblann

Awards
Hi Everyone,

I'm quite new to the forum but in the last few weeks here I have taken in a lot of good advice so I feel it's time to give back!

Today I received my OEP + Alpha T2 stack and have started my 8 week cut.

I am currently at 97kg standing at 5ft 9". Not sure about my BF but I am thinking its 25+.
I have decided to try out leangains as it fits in with my office hours perfectly and I have heard awesome things about it! also makes dosing very easy as I will have an empty stomach for the majority of the day.

I started leangains last week to get in the swing of things and am down 2lb so far - Both weigh ins were first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.

My Plan is below:

Macros - Heavy Cut
I will be eating 2200 cal on training days
1800 cal on off days.

This will be primarily Lean meat/white rice (can't stand brown rice) at 200gm protein daily. Also higher fat on off days etc etc

I am doing a 4 day split that involves a lot of negatives and drop sets, constantly changing exercises to keep the body confused!

My eating hours is from 3pm - 11pm as I work from 10.30am till 7pm. I stay up late :speechless:

My Dosing will be 2 OEP + 1 Alpha upon wake up at 9am.
at 1.45 I will be taking 1 OEP + 2 Alpha with some xtend and creatine for pre workout.

I won't be doing any heavy cardio (even though this is a cut) as I have a dodgey knee, if anything I will do 2 sessions a week on the cross trainer - I am banking on the calorie deficit to do the work for me!

I don't have any pics to upload at the moment as I am at work but will upload later on in the week for everyone!

Any crtisizm is welcomed as I am still quite new to this!

NOTE: Have taken first dose's this morning and am sweating/jittering like crazy! stoked

CJNator

Awards
Im in!! Any pics and are you keeping track if you lose or gain strength??

jpblann

jpblann

Awards
I will have pics later on in the week (Not keen to take pics in the work bathroom!) and yes I will be taking no of strength gains/loss.

I have only been back at the gym for 2 months after a 6 month break due to the foot issues I was talking about + a general lack of motivation - the scales helped with this haha

Will be a bit worried if I am losing strenth as I am still quite weak at the moment.

I'll get a caliper test this week to see what my body fat is at and will get them weekly to see if I am losing much muscle or not. Hoping the creatine and bcaa's help keep it to a min!

CJNator

Awards
Creatine and BCAA will help, if you eat enough protein then your good, if you have the money throw in erase and/or Compound 20 to assist in fat loss and keeping you muscle and strength. Just my 2 cents, good luck :biggthumpup:

jpblann

jpblann

Awards
Creatine and BCAA will help, if you eat enough protein then your good, if you have the money throw in erase and/or Compound 20 to assist in fat loss and keeping you muscle and strength. Just my 2 cents, good luck :biggthumpup:
I was looking at erase when purchasing the "up and go stack" but didn't want to push my luck with customs! I live in NZ and was amazed that they let oxyelite pro through as yohimbe isn't alowed here.

I could order it now but it would most likely take anothe week for it to show so will stick with what I have at the moment.

Depending on how this goes I will incorporate erase into my next cycle - have heard nothing but good things about it.

Anyway its about time to take my pre workouts and hit legs! Will update post workout.

- J

MidniteGunner

MidniteGunner

Awards
I ran this stack with erase the end of last year for 8 weeks lost about 45lbs. It will treat you right. I had to work up to full dose of oep, it was just too much at three right out of the gate. Also didn't care for the two oep at once, went with one every,4 hours. Good luck bro
Subbed

jpblann

jpblann

Awards
Just finished my first workout. The OEP is intense! Gave me sh*t loads of energy but I kept feeling light headed on the big lifts (Squats/leg press) I usually get a bit lightheaded but not at the weight I was hitting. Not sure if its due to training fasted or the OEP. I had taken 1 OEP and 1 Alpha pre workout. Might try take them a bit earlier tomorrow.

My squats suffered a bit due to above - I was hitting 220lb x 10 easy and felt I had a lot more strength but didn't want to push myself to much due to the headrushing!
after squats I hit leg press - 4 45lb plates each side - again, felt I could do more but didn't want to push it.
I hit seated leg curls and super setted them with leg extensions - feel I hit hammys HARD, same with quads. Didnt get light headed from this which was good!
Also hit some lyring leg curls - 4x20 with slow negatives to finish them off.
Followed by seated calf / leg press calf.
Energy was good but think I am going to have to play around with my dosing - any ideas whether this is the Alpha or the OEP?

Had a good hearty steak w rice that I cooked last night - Cooked the rice in chicken stock for a bit of flavour. Feeling good about today, keen to see how chest/bi's treat me tomorrow

I ran this stack with erase the end of last year for 8 weeks lost about 45lbs. It will treat you right. I had to work up to full dose of oep, it was just too much at three right out of the gate. Also didn't care for the two oep at once, went with one every,4 hours. Good luck bro
Subbed
45lb! thats awesome - I was hoping for a 12 pound loss over the month, anything more would be a major bonus!
I feel the same about the oxyelite. 1 is definitely enough to give me an energy boost, anything more would feel over the top.
Might give your layout a try.

Thanks for the inspiration bro

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just finished my first workout. The OEP is intense! Gave me sh*t loads of energy but I kept feeling light headed on the big lifts (Squats/leg press) I usually get a bit lightheaded but not at the weight I was hitting. Not sure if its due to training fasted or the OEP. I had taken 1 OEP and 1 Alpha pre workout. Might try take them a bit earlier tomorrow.

My squats suffered a bit due to above - I was hitting 220lb x 10 easy and felt I had a lot more strength but didn't want to push myself to much due to the headrushing!
after squats I hit leg press - 4 45lb plates each side - again, felt I could do more but didn't want to push it.
I hit seated leg curls and super setted them with leg extensions - feel I hit hammys HARD, same with quads. Didnt get light headed from this which was good!
Also hit some lyring leg curls - 4x20 with slow negatives to finish them off.
Followed by seated calf / leg press calf.
Energy was good but think I am going to have to play around with my dosing - any ideas whether this is the Alpha or the OEP?

Had a good hearty steak w rice that I cooked last night - Cooked the rice in chicken stock for a bit of flavour. Feeling good about today, keen to see how chest/bi's treat me tomorrow

45lb! thats awesome - I was hoping for a 12 pound loss over the month, anything more would be a major bonus!
I feel the same about the oxyelite. 1 is definitely enough to give me an energy boost, anything more would feel over the top.
Might give your layout a try.

Thanks for the inspiration bro
Curious where the light headedness is coming from as well.

MidniteGunner

MidniteGunner

Awards
Definitely worked for me, but just a heads up I was running a hefty calorie deficit and doing cardio 4 -5 times a week. I lost crazy strenght and towards the end I felt exhasted all the time. Adding extra glutamine and bcaa's helped with this though. Kill it bro

jpblann

jpblann

Awards
I would guess high BP right??
Was thinking the same, thats a yohimbe side if I'm not mistaken?
Going to have to build the dose up as slow as possible.

Any suggestions on something to the BP down?

Definitely worked for me, but just a heads up I was running a hefty calorie deficit and doing cardio 4 -5 times a week. I lost crazy strenght and towards the end I felt exhasted all the time. Adding extra glutamine and bcaa's helped with this though. Kill it bro
Cheers for that, keen to make the most out of this - What was your maintenance intake? and how big was the deficit - if you don't mind me asking!

MidniteGunner

MidniteGunner

Awards
Maint cals 3000 dirty
Cut cals started at 2600 clean worked down to 1800
Appetite suppression was crazy, I often times found my self forgetting to eat. as far as the light headedness goes I also had this bcaas pre without helped some. I was wondering if maybe it was that both products contain rausielene (sp). Also starting at a lower dose and working up helped, I think you build a tolerance to it. I bought a blood pressure cuff and it was a little high but not so much that it should have caused headaches. Maybe try dosing further away from your workout.

jpblann

jpblann

Awards
Maint cals 3000 dirty
Cut cals started at 2600 clean worked down to 1800
Appetite suppression was crazy, I often times found my self forgetting to eat. as far as the light headedness goes I also had this bcaas pre without helped some. I was wondering if maybe it was that both products contain rausielene (sp). Also starting at a lower dose and working up helped, I think you build a tolerance to it. I bought a blood pressure cuff and it was a little high but not so much that it should have caused headaches. Maybe try dosing further away from your workout.
I know what you mean about the appetite suppression, I had a hard time starting leangains last week - felt like eating everything come 3pm. Today I wasn't hungry at all - just had a chicken breast and protein shake with some carboplex (complex carbs) - had to force it down my throat! Haven't had any headaches yet, was just the light headed'ness which only lasted during workout so I will stick with the same dose tomorrow and see how it goes - I've had about 4 litres of water today which will be around 5 by the time I hit bed. I'm usually prone to headaches so I'm feeling good about the fact I haven't had one from the stack so far!

Anyway the boss is looking at me funny so I'd better do some work - Will update tomorrow pre-workout.

Cheers for all the updates everyone, big help

MidniteGunner

MidniteGunner

Awards
I know what you mean about the appetite suppression, I had a hard time starting leangains last week - felt like eating everything come 3pm. Today I wasn't hungry at all - just had a chicken breast and protein shake with some carboplex (complex carbs) - had to force it down my throat! Haven't had any headaches yet, was just the light headed'ness which only lasted during workout so I will stick with the same dose tomorrow and see how it goes - I've had about 4 litres of water today which will be around 5 by the time I hit bed. I'm usually prone to headaches so I'm feeling good about the fact I haven't had one from the stack so far
Anyway the boss is looking at me funny so I'd better do some work - Will update tomorrow pre-workout.

Cheers for all the updates everyone, big help
Lol
I am work too. Boss is just happy to have enough people to run. Soaking up that sunday double time.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Subbed bro. Good to see your getting back into it! Where bouts in Nz are you?? I'm from tauranga.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
My uncle lives in Glen Innes just out from.Onehunga and Whakapapa

jpblann

jpblann

Awards
Subbed bro. Good to see your getting back into it! Where bouts in Nz are you?? I'm from tauranga.
Chur shot bro, I'm living in Welly at the moment.. the wind is killing me!

My uncle lives in Glen Innes just out from.Onehunga and Whakapapa
True? sweet, my Nan lives on Pilkington road, just up the street from Glen Innes - Small country!

Anyway thanks for all the sub's. Will be posting updates as much as possible!

jpblann

jpblann

Awards
lost 1.5 kg of water weight yesterday. This stuff makes me sweat like a mofo!

Took my morning dosage earlier this morning so I can take my 2nd dose an hour before workout - hopefully this helps with the blood pressure.
Still sticking with 1 of each for both dose's - keen to get used to the effects before throwing another OEP into my day.

More updates post workout

jpblann

jpblann

Awards
Just had my 2nd workout of the stack.

Hit me chest and tri's hard today.

Flat Bench - 12 x 80kg
- 10 x 90kg
- 7 x 100kg

Incline DB press - 12x25kg
- 10x30kg
- 6x32kg

Incline flyes - 12x10kg
- 10x14kg
- 4x16kg

Did some machine press as the one at my gym is almost like hitting decline bench

skull crushers - 12x25kg
10x30kg
6 and a half x 35kg

Finsihed off with cable push downs. 3x12 last set have 3 drop sets to failure (Tris pumped like a balloon)

Didn't get lightheaded or dizzy at all today which was good although at one stage during flyes I was seeing blue and black spots... turns out it was because I was looking directly at fluorescent lights when on the incline..
I have my second alpha and OEP an hour prior to workout so this may have helped stop the dizzyness!

strength was up on both chest and tris since last week which is good. Hopefully it slowly goes up even though leangains sometimes does the opposite.

Weighed myself at the gym and im down 2.4kg since last friday - I understand a lot will be water weight but I'm sure there is some fat loss in there. sitting at 95.4 down from 97.8.

Rest day tomorrow - might take it as an op to up my dosage of OEP in the morning to 2 and alpha in the arvo from 1 to 2 - Not training so don't have to worry about getting lightheaded again! if it's so much I'll probably stick to one of each so I can drag the stack out from 30 days to 45

Update later on tonight - Home made enchiladas for dinner.. when I say enchilada I mean a wrap with chicken breast/ranch dressing and salad on the side. Calling it an enchilada is good for the mind :ninja:

MidniteGunner

MidniteGunner

Awards
Glad to hear your finding your groove with the oep and dropping some weight already, keep up the good work.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So how many caps of OEP & Alpha are you running per day?

jpblann

jpblann

Awards
So how many caps of OEP & Alpha are you running per day?
At the moment 1 of each when I wake and another 1 of each an hour before workout.
Going to up it to 2 OEP + 1 Alpha on wake up. 1 OEP and 2 Alpha an hour before workout. Apparently this is a good/safe dosage.

Correct me if I'm wrong?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed!

jpblann

jpblann

Awards
chest feeling tender today - hit it goooood. Calves still sore from monday.

Weighed myself again this morning and down another .7 kg since yesterday. I know people hold a lot of water weight but how much? Still dropping weight FAST - weigh ins are below

Home Scales
95.6 sunday - first
94.7 mon
93.8 tues
93.1 wednesday

Gym Scales
97.8 Sun - first
96.9 Mon
skip Tues
95.2 Wednesday

Surely some of this is fat loss? Starting to see my quads come out a bit. also calves are showing more. chest and stomach a bit flatter than sunday - will post some pics tonight.

Took 2 OEP and 1 Alpha on wakeup this morning - feeling good, not to jittery. must be getting used to the yohimbe!

Been eating a bit less than what I was going for - about 2k on training days and 1700-1800 on off days. Still having 200gm of protein everyday with glutamine/creatine/bcaa's to hold on to what muscle I have!

jpblann

jpblann

Awards
2 OEP + 1 Alpha this morning.

1 OEP + 2 Alpha about 2 hours ago... I feel like I'm in a george forman grill. Went to buy a new shirt on lunch break because of the amount of sweat on the other one! going to need to invest in some serious deoderant tonight. Not light headed at all just jittery and hot as anything.

This is some strong stuff!

jpblann

jpblann

Awards
down another .3kg over night which is about .6-.7lb?

Training Back and Bi's today. Keen to see how my bent rows go.

On another note I'm dropping back to 1 OEP and 1 Alpha 2 times a day. Not sure if it was the OEP or the Alpha but I had a very restless sleep last night - Took about an hour to sleep and was broken as fuuuuuuuq. Feel like I got 4 hours all up

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards

On another note I'm dropping back to 1 OEP and 1 Alpha 2 times a day. Not sure if it was the OEP or the Alpha but I had a very restless sleep last night - Took about an hour to sleep and was broken as fuuuuuuuq. Feel like I got 4 hours all up
Waiting for new stuff to come in. I used oep at 1 cap, 2 alpha t2 and formula X intra. Mutha Fugga... Wow. Sweatin like a who*e in a whore house lol

Smashed 15Sprints on top of my workout which kills me anyway.
Keep it up matey

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

Yeah I hate the broken up sleep.

jpblann

jpblann

Awards
Just hit my back and bi's. bi's feel like they're going to explode!

Couldn't go as heavy as I would have liked on bent rows, have a weird pinch feeling between my neck and left read delt which put me off a bit. Managed to his 80kg x 8 before I stopped moving up.
One arm rows were fine, got to 40kg x 9 which was still up from last week!
Did some wide grip lat pulldown and some seated rows but I never tend to follow my weight on cables. (As long as I hit them hard I'm happy)

Finished with Bi's - EZ bar curls - 15kg plate on each side - started rocking to much on the 20s so stopped
Standing DB curls - 15kg x 9 (3 cheat reps after to make it 12, still helped with the pump)
Finished with Cable Curls (2 arm) - always gives me a mint pump end of workout.

Didn't feel lightheaded or anything today. For some reason always get more jittery when I have my pre workout bcaa's but that's not a problem.
Hitting shoulders, abs and calves tomorrow. Looking forward to shoulders, hit them hard last week so will be good to see how I can hit them this week!

Thinking of heading to the gym on the weekend aswell for some light cardio. Keen to make the most of the stack.

PS. Will have photo's for everyone come Sunday/Monday. Photos from last sunday + progress picks (if anything noticable)

CHUR!

jpblann

jpblann

Awards
good stuff man...glad you enjoy it.
If looking for a non stim to add in, look at adipose annihilation. Has Alcar which will add to the focus you get from the DMAA in oep.
michaelrossgeorge.com/leanbodyformulations/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Adipose-Annihilation-V2-for-web-sites-FINAL.pdf
I was actually having a look at this last night. Depending how the next 5 weeks go I will be looking at either a recomp or a further cut. So depending on that I will most likely be trying Recompadrol or AAV2.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I was actually having a look at this last night. Depending how the next 5 weeks go I will be looking at either a recomp or a further cut. So depending on that I will most likely be trying Recompadrol or AAV2.
That's sweet man. Keep us posted

jpblann

jpblann

Awards
DAY 5

Starting weight - Monday 18/6/12 - 95.6 (210.7 lb)

Weight today - Friday 22/06/12 - 92.6 (204.1 lb)

All weigh ins on the same home scales on wake up (post morning dump) so should be pretty accurate!

Have dropped .3kg each day the last 2 days - think I've stopped losing water weight due to the drastic amount of weight loss the first 2 days!
Have been on 5lt water minumum a day which will be helping a lot, thats about 2lt more a day than I was drinking previously.

Got shoulders today so more updates coming post workout!

MidniteGunner

MidniteGunner

Awards
DAY 5

Starting weight - Monday 18/6/12 - 95.6 (210.7 lb)

Weight today - Friday 22/06/12 - 92.6 (204.1 lb)

All weigh ins on the same home scales on wake up (post morning dump) so should be pretty accurate!

Have dropped .3kg each day the last 2 days - think I've stopped losing water weight due to the drastic amount of weight loss the first 2 days!
Have been on 5lt water minumum a day which will be helping a lot, thats about 2lt more a day than I was drinking previously.

Got shoulders today so more updates coming post workout!
Six pounds in five days your well on your way to you 12 pound goal.

jpblann

jpblann

Awards
Six pounds in five days your well on your way to you 12 pound goal.
yeeeeh I might push that bar higher. Also if I stick to 2 of each a day it will be 45 days instead of 30.

Thinking 18lb for the new goal!

MidniteGunner

MidniteGunner

Awards
You got it, 18lbs no problem. You might adjust to the two a day after awhile, but just run it where you feel good and let the days work them selfs out. Keep killing it bro

jpblann

jpblann

Awards
Perhaps metabolic alkalosis. Was it the same feeling of hyperventilating?
Hmm didn't seem to feel like hyperventilating - more just an intense headrush that would last maybe 10 seconds-20 seconds. Only seems to happen on heavy compounds exercises. Felt it a bit today after standing BB shoulder press.

You got it, 18lbs no problem. You might adjust to the two a day after awhile, but just run it where you feel good and let the days work them selfs out. Keep killing it bro
Cheers Bro!

Killed my shoulders today! starting to see more definition in my traps/side delts which is good motivation.
Did some abs - My lack of ab strength/stamina is SHOCKING!! but I will stick to hitting them once a week! don't feel the need to hit them more than anything else.

Had a nice big porterhouse steak (trimmed off the fat) with rice for post workout. My addiction to steak is stronger than my addiction to smoking... its legit

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
It can be caused by diuretics and dehydration. I could have been unnoticed until the increased blood pressure during your heavy lifts. Although that is a bit of a stretch.

Hmm didn't seem to feel like hyperventilating - more just an intense headrush that would last maybe 10 seconds-20 seconds. Only seems to happen on heavy compounds exercises. Felt it a bit today after standing BB shoulder press.

Cheers Bro!

Killed my shoulders today! starting to see more definition in my traps/side delts which is good motivation.
Did some abs - My lack of ab strength/stamina is SHOCKING!! but I will stick to hitting them once a week! don't feel the need to hit them more than anything else.

Had a nice big porterhouse steak (trimmed off the fat) with rice for post workout. My addiction to steak is stronger than my addiction to smoking... its legit

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards

Cheers Bro!

Now that you break it down a bit I actually did have the same thing when I was running oep during my last cut. Wouldn't have a clue what causes it tho. Intense light headed feeling and dizzy spells but only after going real heavy on square or deads.

jpblann

jpblann

Awards
sorry for the lack of updates! had a crazy weekend.

saturday night there was a big rugby game on and I had a bit of a cheat meal. ended up .5kg higher come sunday morning.

Weighed my self again today and I'm back down to 92.4kg which is a .2kg loss over the weekend even after the slight step back!

Started PHAT training yesterday - heard its good for strength and I'm liking it so far, also like the fact its 5 days a week instead of 4. Burning more calories without cardio!

another update tomorrow morning post weigh in - will also take some pics if I have enough time - A bit nervous about posting them due to how out of shape I am! haha

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
sorry for the lack of updates! had a crazy weekend.

saturday night there was a big rugby game on and I had a bit of a cheat meal. ended up .5kg higher come sunday morning.

Weighed my self again today and I'm back down to 92.4kg which is a .2kg loss over the weekend even after the slight step back!

Started PHAT training yesterday - heard its good for strength and I'm liking it so far, also like the fact its 5 days a week instead of 4. Burning more calories without cardio!

another update tomorrow morning post weigh in - will also take some pics if I have enough time - A bit nervous about posting them due to how out of shape I am! haha
Cheat meals are understandable when the all blacks are playing!! I missed the game due to work but the score was impressive !!!

jpblann

jpblann

Awards
Cheat meals are understandable when the all blacks are playing!! I missed the game due to work but the score was impressive !!!
haha I felt sorry for Ireland! They came close the previous game. Had to much momentum on saturday. Keen to see how we go against you boys later on in the year.

On another note - todays weigh in is at 92.1 - down 3.5kg since last monday.
This s**t aint slowing down!

**** 1 Week progress pics tonight ****

MidniteGunner

MidniteGunner

Awards
haha I felt sorry for Ireland! They came close the previous game. Had to much momentum on saturday. Keen to see how we go against you boys later on in the year.

On another note - todays weigh in is at 92.1 - down 3.5kg since last monday.
This s**t aint slowing down!

**** 1 Week progress pics tonight ****
Good job on the 3.5kg, that fat is just melting off you. Notice any difference in the mirror yet?

jpblann

jpblann

Awards
Good job on the 3.5kg, that fat is just melting off you. Notice any difference in the mirror yet?
I had been checking in the mirror every morning so didn't notice much, until I took some photos this morning - noticably less fat. stomach/chest/back have gotten a lot leaner.

Hopefully you lot see the same when I post the pics tonight haha

jpblann

jpblann

Awards
1 Week Progress Pics

1.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

I know it has only been a week but this will give you an idea of what I want to lose.

Down from 95.6kg to 92.1kg in 8 days so far. New goal is to get to 85kg.

Will be updating these pics weekly!

jpblann

jpblann

Awards
That's good work man! How tall are you??
not good enough! haha - Keen to get to 85kg then start a recomp - I know I will still have a lot of fat but leangains is treating me good!

I'm 175cm/5 9"