Oxyelite Pro + Alpha T2 Leangains Log

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
not good enough! haha - Keen to get to 85kg then start a recomp - I know I will still have a lot of fat but leangains is treating me good!

I'm 175cm/5 9"
Keep it going at that rate bro and I'm sure it will be! Yeah leangains is awesome for a cut. Not sure if I mentioned it earlier but I used it for my last cut and lost 12kg in 10 weeks or so! Swear by it for cutting down.

jpblann

jpblann

Awards
Keep it going at that rate bro and I'm sure it will be! Yeah leangains is awesome for a cut. Not sure if I mentioned it earlier but I used it for my last cut and lost 12kg in 10 weeks or so! Swear by it for cutting down.
Thanks bro! Really? That's a huge cut bro nice. What you think of it for clean bulking or recomps? Need to decide whether to stick with it or go another way when I get to 85!

ballerj63

ballerj63

Awards
Thanks bro! Really? That's a huge cut bro nice. What you think of it for clean bulking or recomps? Need to decide whether to stick with it or go another way when I get to 85!
Are you still eating 1800 cals during your feeding window on leangains?

jpblann

jpblann

Awards
Are you still eating 1800 cals during your feeding window on leangains?
I am but sometimes a bit more. I like to eat big after a good workout! Haven't been the most strict but would never be over 2200 or under 1800. Don't think I will need to drop it at the mo, will see how the next few weeks pan out!

Mrbeefcake

Awards
Can you take isoflex protein while using this stack?

Mrbeefcake

Awards
Can you take isoflex protein while using this 8 week stack ?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Haha yeah but back then I had a bit to lose lol will definitely use it for my next cut where I'll be aiming for 8%. I've read plenty of logs where lean bulks / recomps have been very successful using leangains but I struggle with it mentally not eating for 16 hours while trying to put on muscle. End of the day trial and error will let you know if it works for you for a recomp.

jpblann

jpblann

Awards
Haha yeah but back then I had a bit to lose lol will definitely use it for my next cut where I'll be aiming for 8%. I've read plenty of logs where lean bulks / recomps have been very successful using leangains but I struggle with it mentally not eating for 16 hours while trying to put on muscle. End of the day trial and error will let you know if it works for you for a recomp.
yeh I was thinking the same, would be a bit hard to fit 3500 cal into my 8 hours of eating. I'll give it a try for a month after this and see how it goes. Worst case I'll just go back to standard clean eating just over maintenance, worked in the past before I gave up gym and took up kfc hahaha

Mrbeefcake

Awards
I've read in some forums to not take protein while doing fat burning stacks . I guess I've read some bad information.

jpblann

jpblann

Awards
I've read in some forums to not take protein while doing fat burning stacks . I guess I've read some bad information.
haha yeh, High pro/med carbs/med fat works for me while cutting. You need high protein to help prevent muscle break down while cutting, just watch you're cals. Obviously you wanna stick to a lean protein shake (isolate is good) instead of a mass gain protein shake thats full of carbs -

protein/protein shakes are a staple for any diet - be it fat loss or bulk!

Mrbeefcake

Awards
Thanks man for the information . Is there a lot of common side effects on the stack?

jpblann

jpblann

Awards
Thanks man for the information . Is there a lot of common side effects on the stack?
Haven't noticed anything much, got a bit light headed on the first/2nd workouts but have been sweet since. Strong apetite suppression and sweating, maybe a bit of jitters when you first start but other than that I've been fine.

I take 1 of each twice daily, highest recomended dose is 2 OEP + 1 Alpha in the mornings and 1 OEP + 2 Alpha in the avro. Gets a bit intense for me so I'm sticking to the lower dose!

jpblann

jpblann

Awards
Sorry about the lack of updates! Forum got blocked at work :dunno:

Anyway im down to 90.4kg from 95.6. Just over 5kg in nearly 2 weeks. Still working well! On 3 oep and 3 alpha now.. Can handle the dosage better than first. Will chuck so.e more pics up next week

Chuuuur

jpblann

jpblann

Awards
lack of updates = lack of seeing results as fast as I was for the first 2 weeks.

down to 190 and time for a recomp!

jpblann

jpblann

Awards
What's your strategy on recomp? Just curious.

Feel I lost a bit of muscle during this cut. Gonna stick to leangains and use the +20/-20 protocol. Going to limit my carbs to 100 training days and about 50 on rest days. 250gm pro and the rest. Fat. Any ideas for some good natty shops for a recomp?

ballerj63

ballerj63

Awards
Feel I lost a bit of muscle during this cut. Gonna stick to leangains and use the +20/-20 protocol. Going to limit my carbs to 100 training days and about 50 on rest days. 250gm pro and the rest. Fat. Any ideas for some good natty shops for a recomp?
Your plan is similar to mine. On training days I go 150 grams of carbs or more. Rest days I keep it under 100. As far as supplements, I take BCAA's when training fasted. Also take a prewo or coffee and some creatine. I'm planning on taking alpha t2 and erase once I hit about 12% BF and adjust my diet accordingly.

I didn't start fasting until about 1.5 weeks ago. Prior to that I was just cutting calories and Carb cycling. My bodyfat really didn't stop dropping till I started fasting 16/8.

I heard lean xtreme is good. You can give that a try to help with your cut.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Don't let a lack of results deter you from getting ripped man. Just adjust your diet accordingly and be persistent.