Oxyelite Pro + Alpha T2 Leangains Log

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by Mrbeefcake View Post
    I've read in some forums to not take protein while doing fat burning stacks . I guess I've read some bad information.
    haha yeh, High pro/med carbs/med fat works for me while cutting. You need high protein to help prevent muscle break down while cutting, just watch you're cals. Obviously you wanna stick to a lean protein shake (isolate is good) instead of a mass gain protein shake thats full of carbs -

protein/protein shakes are a staple for any diet - be it fat loss or bulk!

2. Thanks man for the information . Is there a lot of common side effects on the stack?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Mrbeefcake View Post
    Thanks man for the information . Is there a lot of common side effects on the stack?
    Haven't noticed anything much, got a bit light headed on the first/2nd workouts but have been sweet since. Strong apetite suppression and sweating, maybe a bit of jitters when you first start but other than that I've been fine.

I take 1 of each twice daily, highest recomended dose is 2 OEP + 1 Alpha in the mornings and 1 OEP + 2 Alpha in the avro. Gets a bit intense for me so I'm sticking to the lower dose!

4. Sorry about the lack of updates! Forum got blocked at work

Anyway im down to 90.4kg from 95.6. Just over 5kg in nearly 2 weeks. Still working well! On 3 oep and 3 alpha now.. Can handle the dosage better than first. Will chuck so.e more pics up next week

Chuuuur

5. lack of updates = lack of seeing results as fast as I was for the first 2 weeks.

down to 190 and time for a recomp!
    •   

6. What's your strategy on recomp? Just curious.

7. Quote Originally Posted by ballerj63 View Post
    What's your strategy on recomp? Just curious.

Feel I lost a bit of muscle during this cut. Gonna stick to leangains and use the +20/-20 protocol. Going to limit my carbs to 100 training days and about 50 on rest days. 250gm pro and the rest. Fat. Any ideas for some good natty shops for a recomp?

8. Quote Originally Posted by jpblann

Feel I lost a bit of muscle during this cut. Gonna stick to leangains and use the +20/-20 protocol. Going to limit my carbs to 100 training days and about 50 on rest days. 250gm pro and the rest. Fat. Any ideas for some good natty shops for a recomp?
    Your plan is similar to mine. On training days I go 150 grams of carbs or more. Rest days I keep it under 100. As far as supplements, I take BCAA's when training fasted. Also take a prewo or coffee and some creatine. I'm planning on taking alpha t2 and erase once I hit about 12% BF and adjust my diet accordingly.

I didn't start fasting until about 1.5 weeks ago. Prior to that I was just cutting calories and Carb cycling. My bodyfat really didn't stop dropping till I started fasting 16/8.

I heard lean xtreme is good. You can give that a try to help with your cut.

9. Don't let a lack of results deter you from getting ripped man. Just adjust your diet accordingly and be persistent.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Oxyelite + Alpha T-2 on Leangains?
    By jpblann in forum PES
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-19-2012, 07:41 PM
  2. Dom Gets Up & Goes with Alpha-T2 and OxyELITE Pro
    By Domenic in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 04:16 PM
  3. SAVE on Alpha-T2, OxyElite Pro and ERASE Stack!
    By nattydisaster in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 06-12-2011, 08:28 PM
  4. Getting into shape for summer with Alpha-T2 & OxyELITE Pro
    By Mindless in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 10:59 AM
  5. Alpha-T2 + OxyElite Pro
    By AClockwrkOrng in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-04-2010, 08:20 PM