gokix's summer kickoff!

Page 38 of 51 First ... 3637383940 ... Last

  1. MON LOG

    BB Reverse Lunges
    20x10
    30x10
    40x10

    Front Squats
    45x5x5
    50x5
    60x3
    70x3
    80x3
    90x3
    100x1

    +Drop Set
    70x5
    45x10
    BWx40

    BB Good Mornings
    20x15x15

    Swiss Ball Rev. Hypers
    2x15

    +Core


    Sweating hardcore! Shirt is soaked. Working on body weight squats everyday. Doing the 30 day squat challenge as a supplement to weighted squats. Really felt the burn at the end of the drop set.


  2. I love front squats.... LOVE THEM...

    I wear my superman shirt on front squat days.... its mandatory!!!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    I love front squats.... LOVE THEM...

    I wear my superman shirt on front squat days.... its mandatory!!!
    What supps you taking? How is your diet treating you... You need to be utilized more for reviews...

  4. Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    I love front squats.... LOVE THEM...

    I wear my superman shirt on front squat days.... its mandatory!!!
    Good one! I don't have a designated workout shirt. Maybe I should??? Front squats are great because they don't give me as much trouble as back squats.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    What supps you taking? How is your diet treating you... You need to be utilized more for reviews...
    Fish Oil, multi, whey (Just ordered Trutein). Pretty simple. Might add in some Cissus because I'm starting to get achy. Definitely committing the next few weeks to my workout and nutrition. My diet is lower in carbs during the week and I'll be having a mini-carb up day (~150g carbs) one day a week. Don't want to overdo it because I'll be feeling it the whole week.

    Did you see my post about the lady that peed herself right next to me? LOL!
    •   
       


  6. TUES LOG

    12 tire flips
    4x40 yd sprints
    45 BW squats

    Was shooting for at least 8 but it started to thunder and rain hard. Not a big deal I guess because my quads are super sore from yesterday and I could feel it today at the track.

    Huggy - what's the proper way to flip tires? I'm told my stance is too wide and too close to the tire. Today I tried a more narrow stance and stood farther away, but it seemed to only push the tire forward and I had no momentum to get it up? It was super frustrating!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Fish Oil, multi, whey (Just ordered Trutein). Pretty simple. Might add in some Cissus because I'm starting to get achy. Definitely committing the next few weeks to my workout and nutrition. My diet is lower in carbs during the week and I'll be having a mini-carb up day (~150g carbs) one day a week. Don't want to overdo it because I'll be feeling it the whole week.

    Did you see my post about the lady that peed herself right next to me? LOL!
    Yah, i saw that and chuckled... I always get really good results with animal pack flex... Front squats are really tough, but they are really bringing out the bottom portion of my quad... I have awful flexibility so i have to use wrist straps to hold the bar...

  8. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    TUES LOG

    12 tire flips
    4x40 yd sprints
    45 BW squats

    Was shooting for at least 8 but it started to thunder and rain hard. Not a big deal I guess because my quads are super sore from yesterday and I could feel it today at the track.

    Huggy - what's the proper way to flip tires? I'm told my stance is too wide and too close to the tire. Today I tried a more narrow stance and stood farther away, but it seemed to only push the tire forward and I had no momentum to get it up? It was super frustrating!
    I line up pretty close on it and i try and throw it over as violently as possible... I grab it should width apart... and my stance is wide... I do it on a flat surface and my goal is to get a clean flip(no wobble)

  9. WED LOG

    AM- 20 min LISS

    Reverse Grip BBR
    60x8
    70x5
    80x5
    90x3
    100x3
    110x3

    +Drop Set
    80x17
    70x15
    60x15

    Deadlift
    80x5
    100x5
    120x3
    140x2 *almost passed out at the top lol

    DB Floor press
    2x10

    1 arm BBR + DB Bent over fly (SS)
    3x12

    Tricep Resistance Band Pull down
    3x15

    1 arm DB tricep extension
    2x12

    50 BW Squats

  10. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    WED LOG

    AM- 20 min LISS

    Reverse Grip BBR
    60x8
    70x5
    80x5
    90x3
    100x3
    110x3

    +Drop Set
    80x17
    70x15
    60x15

    Deadlift
    80x5
    100x5
    120x3
    140x2 *almost passed out at the top lol

    DB Floor press
    2x10

    1 arm BBR + DB Bent over fly (SS)
    3x12

    Tricep Resistance Band Pull down
    3x15

    1 arm DB tricep extension
    2x12

    50 BW Squats
    So now that you are flippin tires, you have to check out the battle ropes...

  11. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    WED LOG

    AM- 20 min LISS

    Reverse Grip BBR
    60x8
    70x5
    80x5
    90x3
    100x3
    110x3

    +Drop Set
    80x17
    70x15
    60x15

    Deadlift
    80x5
    100x5
    120x3
    140x2 *almost passed out at the top lol

    DB Floor press
    2x10

    1 arm BBR + DB Bent over fly (SS)
    3x12

    Tricep Resistance Band Pull down
    3x15

    1 arm DB tricep extension
    2x12

    50 BW Squats
    Nice work as always,oh and clear your inbox!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Nice work as always,oh and clear your inbox!
    Cleared.

  13. THURS LOG

    a) Hill Sprints - 10 sprints
    b) Plyometrics
    - Lateral up + Overs
    - Squat Jumps
    - Switch Split Jumps
    - Mountain Climbers

    35 min total


    So I've never really done foot elevated plyos before.... Holy mother of batman! I think I pulled a crotch muscle, lol. I got through 2 sets of plyos before calling it quits for the day.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    THURS LOG

    a) Hill Sprints - 10 sprints
    b) Plyometrics
    - Lateral up + Overs
    - Squat Jumps
    - Switch Split Jumps
    - Mountain Climbers

    35 min total

    So I've never really done foot elevated plyos before.... Holy mother of batman! I think I pulled a crotch muscle, lol. I got through 2 sets of plyos before calling it quits for the day.
    Luke and plyometrics are not friends. when I sat my PT course I damn near broke my nose lol.

  15. FRI LOG

    DL
    80x5
    100x5
    120x3
    140x2
    160x1

    Reverse Grip BBR/BBR (DTP)
    (repsxweight)
    50x10
    40x15
    30x20
    20x25
    10x30
    5x50
    5x50
    10x30
    20x25
    30x20
    40x15
    50x10


    +Core


    I was going to do some dynamic leg work but my knees are shot from plyos yesterday. Had to put ICY HOT on them this morning, so I decided to do back instead and incorporate DTP training with lower weight. My lower back was super fatigued by the end of it, especially after deadlifts. Nice way to mix things up, I think I'd probably die if I used DTP for legs, lol.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Luke and plyometrics are not friends. when I sat my PT course I damn near broke my nose lol.
    Haha yeah they can be tricky. Gotta have cat like agility :P

  17. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post

    Haha yeah they can be tricky. Gotta have cat like agility :P
    That's a way to get it meow!
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  18. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    That's a way to get it meow!
    lol rawrrr

  19. I think you look great!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by itsjanis View Post
    I think you look great!
    Sweet of you to say, thanks janis!!

  21. SAT LOG

    [SOTD]: Rob Bailey - Hungry
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bcf4Wyf520A


    Side lat raises + DB Step ups (SS)
    3x15x15x12

    BB Push Press + Mt Climbers (SS)
    3x15x15x15

    Bent Over Flys + DB Cleans (SS)
    4x15x15x15x20

    1 Arm BB Levers + 2 Hand BB Levers
    4x15x15x15x15

    BB Calf Raises
    70x20
    90x20
    90x20
    90x20
    90x20

    55 BW Squats

    This was a challenging but very rewarding shoulders/calves workout. I took some exercises from a program and then added in bb levers and bb calf raises. Supersets had me sweating bullets, no lie! Looked like I had just come out of a pool. Super pumped about this workout; great way to end the week!

  22. MON LOG

    Front Squats
    45x8
    55x5
    70x3
    80x3
    90x3
    100x3

    +Drop Set
    70x5
    50x10
    40x15

    BB Reverse Lunge
    20x10
    30x10
    40x10

    Feet Elevated Single Leg Glute Bridge
    bwx10
    bwx7
    bwx9

    BB Good Morning
    40x15x15

    + Core

    20 min LISS in the AM and 15 min LISS post-wo

    Good workout. Added 2 more reps to my front squat at 100lbs. I know I can push more weight but it feels heavy on my shoulders. I think that's what is limiting me.

  23. Nice work, kix! Stick with your current weight and keep pushing the reps but before you're done with the exercise, throw more weight on there and just pick it up and hold it for a bit then rerack it. Could help to boost your confidence.
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  24. TUES LOG

    15 min LISS

    8 50 yd sprints

    Circuit:

    3 sets - Jump Rope (1 min) + 20 mountain climbers
    2 sets - 20 yd walking lunges + 10 Burpees

    5 min cooldown

    40 min total

  25. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    Nice work, kix! Stick with your current weight and keep pushing the reps but before you're done with the exercise, throw more weight on there and just pick it up and hold it for a bit then rerack it. Could help to boost your confidence.
    Thanks l1fe! I'll give that a go next time
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Before 2007 Summer - 2010 Summer, ~25 lbs
    By mawalega in forum Pics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-25-2010, 08:35 PM
  2. Summer Cut
    By bigpapa in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 04-05-2010, 03:34 PM
  3. NFL season kickoff whos your team?!?!?
    By BMW in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 11-14-2006, 07:19 PM
  4. Prop Kickoff
    By Crotalus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-10-2005, 09:35 AM
Log in
Log in