gokix's summer kickoff!

Page 34 of 42 First ... 3233343536 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    http://youtu.be/dEwzyHeAlos

    Food for thought.
    "Breathe deep into your balls." This dude posts some good stuff and I check it from time to time. Thanks
    •   
       


  2. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post

    "Breathe deep into your balls." This dude posts some good stuff and I check it from time to time. Thanks
    Sorry, I guess the "breathe deep into your balls" part is N/A to some members of the targeted audience...I like his informative and humorous nature. Just thought the part about the different grip for front squat would be beneficial. Holler!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Sorry, I guess the "breathe deep into your balls" part is N/A to some members of the targeted audience...I like his informative and humorous nature. Just thought the part about the different grip for front squat would be beneficial. Holler!
    I still do. Metaphorically speaking.

    Yeah, he's good! He's got another channel with rants and raves and philosophical stuff. Those are interesting too. Hollah back!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    Snatch grip is toooo uncomfortable...
    Mr. Supple Leopard on front rack positions with an appearance from the beastly Diane Fu.

    Better front rack shoulder stability:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXOgjuGOQBY

    Fixing the front rack
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE4N6G4xJHU

    wrist mobility in the front rack & TL Junction Love
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oylx0Up7nG8
    •   
       


  5. Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    Wow that's crazy!

  6. I have a bromance / man crush on layne norton... Its getting kinda serious....

  7. Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    I have a bromance / man crush on layne norton... Its getting kinda serious....
    Surely there is a girl version of Layne

  8. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Surely there is a girl version of Layne
    Larissa Reis is a bad ass, she is hot, but she is a bad ass chick!!! if i was a girl, i would have a girl crush on her..

  9. Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    Larissa Reis is a bad ass, she is hot, but she is a bad ass chick!!! if i was a girl, i would have a girl crush on her..
    Killer body. Something about that voice though. Must be something in the Brazilian water. I like Erin Stern's physique.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=84 682"/>
    RuPaul looks better in a skin tight onesie than I do!!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    RuPaul looks better in a skin tight onesie than I do!!
    I doubt That!!!!!
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    I doubt That!!!!!
    Wanna bet?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Wanna bet?
    Sure. I bet it wont even be close. With how hard you work out I bet you could rock the hell out of a gold one piece! plus there is the fact that you are not smuggling a sausage in there lol!
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Sure. I bet it wont even be close. With how hard you work out I bet you could rock the hell out of a gold one piece! plus there is the fact that you are not smuggling a sausage in there lol!
    lol thanks Just thinking of the friction in weird places, ouch!! And it looks like getting that on and off requires assistance.

  15. Painted on bikini! Ta-Da no friction. Just sayn.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    Painted on bikini! Ta-Da no friction. Just sayn.
    Ha! Practice makes perfect in that scenario.

  17. Have i mentioned that im a painter.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    Have i mentioned that im a painter.
    Me too but I only finger paint.
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  19. This sounds like a party waiting to happen!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    Have i mentioned that im a painter.
    Ahh I see! Didn't figure you as the artistic type.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post

    Ahh I see! Didn't figure you as the artistic type.
    I have MANY talents and an eye for detail.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Me too but I only finger paint.
    That would feel a tad different than a traditional brush!

    Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    I have MANY talents and an eye for detail.
    Is that followed by this?


  23. Ya u nailed it **ooooo~

  24. WED LOG

    Reverse Grip BBR
    60x15
    70x15
    80x12
    90x12

    +Drop Set BBR
    70x12
    60x12
    50x15

    DL
    80x8
    100x6
    120x5
    140x3

    1 arm BBR + DB Bent over delt raise
    2x12

    DB Pullovers
    3x12

    Jump Rope Intervals - 10 minutes

    1 min on
    14 knee push u ps

    1 min on
    14 toe touches

    1 min on
    20 bw squats

    2 min on

    Entire back was smoked after I finished up. On fiyah.

  25. THURS LOG

    [SOTD]: Calvin Harris feat. Ellie Goulding - I Need Your Love
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St1ZDTiPdu4

    50sec/20sec/10sec rest

    Jump rope / Knee Pushups
    Jump rope / Lateral jumps
    Jump rope / Lizard Hops
    Jump rope / Jumping lunge
    Jump rope / High knees
    Jump rope / Star jumps

    Total time: 18 minutes

    1 mile jog

  26. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    Full
    Cleared

  27. FRI LOG

    DB Step Ups/DB Side lat raise (SS)
    3x12/3x15

    BB Push Press/Mtn Climbers (SS)
    3x15

    DB Rear Delt Raise/DB Clean (SS)
    3x15

    BB Front Squats
    50x12
    60x12
    70x12

    RDL
    60x12
    70x12
    80x12

    Calves are sore today. Supersets really burned me out. Lighter weight squats proved to be even more difficult since I saved them for last.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Before 2007 Summer - 2010 Summer, ~25 lbs
    By mawalega in forum Pics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-25-2010, 08:35 PM
  2. Summer Cut
    By bigpapa in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 04-05-2010, 03:34 PM
  3. NFL season kickoff whos your team?!?!?
    By BMW in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 11-14-2006, 07:19 PM
  4. Prop Kickoff
    By Crotalus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-10-2005, 09:35 AM
Log in
Log in