gokix's summer kickoff!

Page 33 of 51 First ... 3132333435 ... Last

  1. IN!!!
    ...late but still here!

    looks like your killing it
    but thats nothing new!
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    IN!!!
    ...late but still here!

    looks like your killing it
    but thats nothing new!
    MaaaanTaaaar!
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post

    MaaaanTaaaar!
    ...was that a clever allusion to homestar runner??
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post

    ...was that a clever allusion to homestar runner??
    I'm not sure what that is, but if it would make me look cooler, then YES!
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  5. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post

    I'm not sure what that is, but if it would make me look cooler, then YES!
    Google trogdor and you Will see what Im talking about
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
    •   
       


  6. WED LOG

    BBR
    70x8
    80x8
    90x8

    Reverse Grip BBR
    70x8
    80x8
    90x8
    100x8
    110x8 * Attacked the weights!
    115x6 * PR Reps
    120x4x2 * PR Weight + Reps

    Deadlift
    120x8x2

    One Arm BBR
    5 sets of 10

    1.5 mile jog

    Calves have been crazy sore for 2 days now - I feel like I'm walking around with a limp. Now onto the workout...

    First 3 sets of BBR's basically just set me up for Reverse grip rows since that is my stronger lift. 100lbs felt quite heavy at first because I was concentrating on slow & controlled movement. Going into the next set I had to pump myself up if I wanted to push more weight. So I literally attacked the weights this time - they had no idea what had hit them! Hey, whatever it takes right?! 110lbs felt easier in beast mode so I went for 115 and PR'd on reps. Then hit a new PR for 120lbs. Finished off with a few reps of deadlifts as well, but tbh, I was already taxed out and only managed 3 reps for the 2nd set. Stopped there to save energy for more rows and jogging.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    IN!!!
    ...late but still here!

    looks like your killing it
    but thats nothing new!
    Welcome Manotaur! Nice of you to stop by.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    WED LOG

    BBR
    70x8
    80x8
    90x8

    Reverse Grip BBR
    70x8
    80x8
    90x8
    100x8
    110x8 * Attacked the weights!
    115x6 * PR Reps
    120x4x2 * PR Weight + Reps

    Deadlift
    120x8x2

    One Arm BBR
    5 sets of 10

    1.5 mile jog

    Calves have been crazy sore for 2 days now - I feel like I'm walking around with a limp. Now onto the workout...

    First 3 sets of BBR's basically just set me up for Reverse grip rows since that is my stronger lift. 100lbs felt quite heavy at first because I was concentrating on slow & controlled movement. Going into the next set I had to pump myself up if I wanted to push more weight. So I literally attacked the weights this time - they had no idea what had hit them! Hey, whatever it takes right?! 110lbs felt easier in beast mode so I went for 115 and PR'd on reps. Then hit a new PR for 120lbs. Finished off with a few reps of deadlifts as well, but tbh, I was already taxed out and only managed 3 reps for the 2nd set. Stopped there to save energy for more rows and jogging.
    It's all about the mindset...good job!
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  9. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    It's all about the mindset...good job!
    Totally agreed and thank you! I was rather proud of myself :-)

  10. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Totally agreed and thank you! I was rather proud of myself :-)
    you should be proud of yourself

  11. THURS LOG

    OHP
    40x5
    45x5
    45x5


    SEATED DB BENT OVER LAT RAISES
    5x10
    5x10
    5x10
    5x10
    5x10

    DB SIDE LATERAL RAISES
    10x10
    10x10
    10x10

    PARTIAL DB LAT RAISES
    4 sets of 8

    FACE PULLS
    3 sets of 10

    DB FRONT RAISES
    10x10
    10x10
    10x10
    10x10
    10x10

    ARNOLD PRESS
    10x10
    10x10
    10x10
    10x10
    10x10


    Not a bad work out. Done in less than 50 min. Left knuckle feels sore after standing lat raises, feels really tender to the touch, but hopefully that is just temporary!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    THURS LOG

    OHP
    40x5
    45x5
    45x5

    SEATED DB BENT OVER LAT RAISES
    5x10
    5x10
    5x10
    5x10
    5x10

    DB SIDE LATERAL RAISES
    10x10
    10x10
    10x10

    PARTIAL DB LAT RAISES
    4 sets of 8

    FACE PULLS
    3 sets of 10

    DB FRONT RAISES
    10x10
    10x10
    10x10
    10x10
    10x10

    ARNOLD PRESS
    10x10
    10x10
    10x10
    10x10
    10x10

    Not a bad work out. Done in less than 50 min. Left knuckle feels sore after standing lat raises, feels really tender to the touch, but hopefully that is just temporary!
    Probably just stained the tendon. Might want to try doing them with a supinated grip. It will put more tension on your front delt but will alleviate the strain on your knuckle until it recovers. Just a thought. If you have a lat raise machine that allows you to lift with your elbows...that would work too. ;-)
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  13. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    Probably just stained the tendon. Might want to try doing them with a supinated grip. It will put more tension on your front delt but will alleviate the strain on your knuckle until it recovers. Just a thought. If you have a lat raise machine that allows you to lift with your elbows...that would work too. ;-)
    Hmm any videos of said exercise using supinated grip?

    I started doing rotator cuff exercises prior to shoulders and I can't believe I have been neglecting these for so long!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post

    Hmm any videos of said exercise using supinated grip?

    I started doing rotator cuff exercises prior to shoulders and I can't believe I have been neglecting these for so long!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXyHY...e_gdata_player

    This guy is doing seated supinated grip lat raises. If the URL doesn't work just go to youtube and search for "dumbbell lateral raise supinated grip"
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  15. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXyHY...e_gdata_player

    This guy is doing seated supinated grip lat raises. If the URL doesn't work just go to youtube and search for "dumbbell lateral raise supinated grip"
    Great, thanks! :-)

  16. Killing it as usual kix!
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Killing it as usual kix!
    Hi Monty! I tried out heavy partials yesterday. I wasn't able to go real heavy - held 15lb dB's - but they were a nice finisher.

    Great tips :-)

  18. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Hi Monty! I tried out heavy partials yesterday. I wasn't able to go real heavy - held 15lb dB's - but they were a nice finisher.

    Great tips :-)
    Glad you liked them!
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  19. SAT LOG

    Deadlifts
    80x10
    100x5
    120x5
    130x5x5
    100x10

    RDL
    60x15
    70x10x10

    Swiss Ball Reverse Hypers

    2x15

    1 mile jog

    Short and sweet today.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    SAT LOG

    Deadlifts
    80x10
    100x5
    120x5
    130x5x5
    100x10

    RDL
    60x15
    70x10x10

    Swiss Ball Reverse Hypers
    2x15

    1 mile jog

    Short and sweet today.
    That's a killer quickie goki! (see what i did there??)

    How fast was your mile??
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    That's a killer quickie goki! (see what i did there??)

    How fast was your mile??
    Lol I'm not sure because I didn't check the time. I was in a rush to get my jog in before nightfall. I'll have to remember that next time.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post

    That's a killer quickie goki! (see what i did there??)
    I don't think I caught that...can you maybe explain it in detail? ;-)
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  23. ^ lol

    MON LOG


    Squats
    60x10
    80x10
    100x5x5x5x5x5
    80x8
    60x10

    Front Squat
    40x12
    50x12
    60x12
    60x12

    Cursty Lunge
    10x10
    10x10
    10x10

    20 min LISS

    Today's focus was on form > weight. I've found that I can squat more comfortably with a wider stance. Tried a more narrow stance and it just isn't going to happen. Knees were getting worked quite a bit too so didn't finish with many lunges. Also attempted barbell hack squats but grip was an issue and I could not get into the proper position without knocking myself in the butt every time I pulled up.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    ^ lol

    Today's focus was on form > weight. I've found that I can squat more comfortably with a wider stance. Tried a more narrow stance and it just isn't going to happen. Knees were getting worked quite a bit too so didn't finish with many lunges. Also attempted barbell hack squats but grip was an issue and I could not get into the proper position without knocking myself in the butt every time I pulled up.
    i have been doing some westside style squats as of late and while you feel awkward at first, when your hips open up and you get the flexibility at the bottom position the weights go up fast...

    Your new avatar looks great!
    Dem Traps....
    Dem Shoulders...

  25. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    ^ lol

    MON LOG

    Cursty Lunge
    10x10
    10x10
    10x10
    What on this green earth is a curtsy lunge??
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Before 2007 Summer - 2010 Summer, ~25 lbs
    By mawalega in forum Pics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-25-2010, 08:35 PM
  2. Summer Cut
    By bigpapa in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 04-05-2010, 03:34 PM
  3. NFL season kickoff whos your team?!?!?
    By BMW in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 11-14-2006, 07:19 PM
  4. Prop Kickoff
    By Crotalus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-10-2005, 09:35 AM
Log in
Log in