gokix's summer kickoff!

Page 30 of 50 First ... 2829303132 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post

    Next time pls post some pics... I want to see good looking healthy food... My chicken always looks the same...
    Haha yep there's only so many times you can cook chicken and rice before it all looks the same!!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Haha yep there's only so many times you can cook chicken and rice before it all looks the same!!
    i have been grilling bags and bags of cost-co fish lately, so much more expensive but the chicken is making me crazy...
    •   
       


  3. THURS LOG

    BBR
    70x8
    80x8
    90x8 **PR
    100x2 ** PR

    Reverse Grip BBR

    70x8
    80x8
    90x6** PR

    Meadow Rows
    2x8

    One Arm Barbell Rows
    2x8

    DB Floor Press
    22x10
    22x10
    22x10

    DB Floor Fly
    18x10
    18x10

    Killed rows today, and even hit some PR's! Seems like 8 was the magic number today! I think I could've pulled more on reverse grip but the bar kept sliding down to my fingers when I deadlifted it off the ground. Hit a partial 3rd rep for 100lbs on bb rows so I didn't count that one. Overall this was a kick ass workout. Feel so much stronger with carbs pre-workout.

  4. My post workout meal for Huggy Trutein protein pancakes with naners, blueberries and SF syrup!

    Name:  IMAG0728.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  312.0 KB

  5. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    My post workout meal for Huggy Trutein protein pancakes with naners, blueberries and SF syrup!

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****76 382"/>
    How you makin them pancakes, ma'am?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Nice w/out's girly!!! Hope ur having a great weekend!!
    Thanks chica!!! Hitting a few PR's lately which I'm super excited about! Hope you are having a great week too!

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    PR's & carb ups?!?!? You're livin the dream!
    Yeah buddayyyyy!

    Quote Originally Posted by sawa3 View Post
    I'm running my own program right now. Playing with different things since I just got my nasm CPT certification. Trying to make sure I'm not an idiot.
    Keep up the hard work
    Nice! I find that there is no one size fits all program. What works for one person might not work for another. Grats on the cert! You're def a smart cookie!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Haha yep there's only so many times you can cook chicken and rice before it all looks the same!!
    I've been eating chicken and rice almost every night this week! Steaming jasmine rice is one of the things I crave during low carb weeks.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    How you makin them pancakes, ma'am?
    Fairly easy! Kinda like your protein cakes but no oats to minimize carbs and they still taste good to me. I find that the Trutein Cinnabun protein blend has made the tastiest cakes. Here's the recipe for 1 pancake:

    1 full scoop protein
    1 tbsp ground cinnamon (optional)
    1 tbsp baking powder
    1/4 cup egg substitute
    1 - 2 tbsp stevia sweetner (I use 2)
    Water (add as needed)

    Stir, cook, nom nom!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    My post workout meal for Huggy Trutein protein pancakes with naners, blueberries and SF syrup!

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****76 382"/>
    Love food porn they look delish!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    My post workout meal for Huggy Trutein protein pancakes with naners, blueberries and SF syrup!

    Name:  IMAG0728.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  312.0 KB
    look at that presentation!!!!

    yummy!!!

  10. Today's brekkie - scrambled egg substitute, bacon, cubed ham, broccoli, onions, green peppers, chicken breast and a side of kim chi!


  11. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Today's brekkie - scrambled egg substitute, bacon, cubed ham, broccoli, onions, green peppers, chicken breast and a side of kim chi!

    looks great...

    I am currently eating a Bison wrap from an awesome place called the fist station (http://www.thefitstation.com/) and is tastey as well...

  12. just ordered 5lbs of trutein!

  13. FRI LOG


    Squats
    90x5
    110x5
    130x1
    145x1
    160x1
    **attempted 175 but failed both times **

    BB Reverse Lunges
    40x10
    40x10

    Curtsy Lunges
    10x10
    10x10

    Bulgarian Lunge
    1x10

    Mountain Climbers
    2x30 sec

    Trying to take advantage of the increased carb intake this week. Decent work out today. Squat is up +10lbs from last week from 150 -> 160. Attempted 175 twice but failed. Felt strong coming out of the hole both times but my chest would cave in as soon as I pushed up and then gravity just took over! Gr!!!!!!!

  14. Dropping in to say keep up the good work,looking good in here!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Dropping in to say keep up the good work,looking good in here!
    Thank you Mack! Much appreciated my dude!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    just ordered 5lbs of trutein!
    True Nutrition Protein??

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    True Nutrition Protein??
    yes ma'am!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    yes ma'am!

    LOL!! I'm getting ready to put in an order from True Nutrition this weekend!! Thinking about Birthday Cake, PB Chocolate, Orange/Choc, and Straweberries and Creme. I'm ordering the Whey and my brother wants the pea protein. GoKix- have you tried it?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    FRI LOG

    Squats
    90x5
    110x5
    130x1
    145x1
    160x1
    **attempted 175 but failed both times **

    BB Reverse Lunges
    40x10
    40x10

    Curtsy Lunges
    10x10
    10x10

    Bulgarian Lunge
    1x10

    Mountain Climbers
    2x30 sec

    Trying to take advantage of the increased carb intake this week. Decent work out today. Squat is up +10lbs from last week from 150 -> 160. Attempted 175 twice but failed. Felt strong coming out of the hole both times but my chest would cave in as soon as I pushed up and then gravity just took over! Gr!!!!!!!
    Its amazing what some clean carbs can do for your strength

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    LOL!! I'm getting ready to put in an order from True Nutrition this weekend!! Thinking about Birthday Cake, PB Chocolate, Orange/Choc, and Straweberries and Creme. I'm ordering the Whey and my brother wants the pea protein. GoKix- have you tried it?
    i am a tad too excited over my cinnabun protein delivery.....

  21. Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    i am a tad too excited over my cinnabun protein delivery.....

    Cinnabun protein sounds exciting to me too, and I can't wait to get my order in!!!

    I purchased the following flavors in 2 lbs bags - Van Birthday Cake, Cinnabun, Choc PButter Cup, Pbutter, Lemon Meringue Pie, Orange Creamsicle, Mocha, Choc Orange, and Strawberry Cheesecake!!!! I am shaking just thinking about it!!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post

    Cinnabun protein sounds exciting to me too, and I can't wait to get my order in!!!

    I purchased the following flavors in 2 lbs bags - Van Birthday Cake, Cinnabun, Choc PButter Cup, Pbutter, Lemon Meringue Pie, Orange Creamsicle, Mocha, Choc Orange, and Strawberry Cheesecake!!!! I am shaking just thinking about it!!
    That's a lot of protein powder....

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    That's a lot of protein powder....

    You think?!? I might have gone a bit overboard...they have a lot of flavors to choose from!! Oops!!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post

    You think?!? I might have gone a bit overboard...they have a lot of flavors to choose from!! Oops!!
    Lol I like your thought pattern tho " I can't choose just one so I'll buy them all " lol

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Cinnabun protein sounds exciting to me too, and I can't wait to get my order in!!!

    I purchased the following flavors in 2 lbs bags - Van Birthday Cake, Cinnabun, Choc PButter Cup, Pbutter, Lemon Meringue Pie, Orange Creamsicle, Mocha, Choc Orange, and Strawberry Cheesecake!!!! I am shaking just thinking about it!!
    Blender party at Miss Q's, bring the fruit, she will supply the protein!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Before 2007 Summer - 2010 Summer, ~25 lbs
    By mawalega in forum Pics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-25-2010, 08:35 PM
  2. Summer Cut
    By bigpapa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 04-05-2010, 03:34 PM
  3. NFL season kickoff whos your team?!?!?
    By BMW in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 11-14-2006, 07:19 PM
  4. Prop Kickoff
    By Crotalus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-10-2005, 09:35 AM
Log in
Log in