gokix's summer kickoff! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 29

gokix's summer kickoff!

Page 29 of 32 First ... 242728293031 ... Last
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post

They feel like they've been *cough* worked hard.
    Yeah that's right
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

They feel like they've been *cough* worked hard.
    Must have been hours of fun.
    Squats do a booty good.
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post

Must have been hours of fun.
    You...have...NO... idea.
    Where it all started

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
    •   

SAT LOG

AM:
    30 min walk
    50 walking lunges

PM:

BB Push Press
    30x8
    35x5
    40x5
    45x5
    50x5
    55x3

DB Single Arm Lat Raise
    4x15x15x15x15

DB Bent Over Delt raise
    4x15x15x15x20

DB Single Arm hang Clean & split jerk
    4x10

DB 6 ways
    2 sets

Any good audiobook suggestions out there? Looking for motivational stuff, but open to anything that might be interesting to listen to on my walks. Onto the workout. My shoulders have finally started to feel a little better so I wanted to work on those today. My Push Press is sooo weak!! I push like a girl. That's never been a strong movement for me. On top of that, I smacked myself square in the nose on the 5th set like a goof! Didn't get my head out of the way fast enough. That wasn't fun either. But I shook it off and continued on because there's no crying in weight lifting. I have to say clean and jerks were really fun and also the best part of this workout. First time doing those and I will definitely be keeping them in my routine.
    Squats do a booty good.
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.

I've always found Anthony Robbins to be a great guy to listen to. He just has this way of making you realize that you have so much more potential than you allow yourself and then he tells you how to tap into it. It's true for every one of us but he brings it to full fruition.
    Where it all started

Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Eckhardt Tolle is good.
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Nothing by Nietzsche though. Trust me. Lol

Sorry for the nerd humor.
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

A game of ice and fire series is awsome!! Im listening to a game of throne for the second time now.

Roy Dotrice does an increadible job narrating the book. I think he has the world record for the most character voices in a novel or series.

Highly recomended!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    A game of ice and fire series is awsome!! Im listening to a game of throne for the second time now.

Roy Dotrice does an increadible job narrating the book. I think he has the world record for the most character voices in a novel or series.

Highly recomended!!!
    Bad ass series right there!
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    Bad ass series right there!
    lol that was meant to be a Song of ice and fire....i feel like a dumbdumb now.

But yeah I cant wait for The Winds of Winter to come out im stoked!

For those of you who havent read the books yet (or even seen the series for that matter) the most important thing to remember is that there are no good guys or bad guys, everybody dies, and its all perspective based.

I wish I would have known those three things when I started
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

For those of you who havent read the books yet (or even seen the series for that matter) the most important thing to remember is that there are no good guys or bad guys, everybody dies, and its all perspective based.

Its a perfect analogue for real life
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Its a perfect analogue for real life
    There are countless paralells to real life in the series-its just a matter of being able to apply them!
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.

Unfortunately it's not supposed to be out until 2015. But it definitely is the best series I've ever read.
    Where it all started

Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Unfortunately it's not supposed to be out until 2015. But it definitely is the best series I've ever read.
    i know...its sad...whats not promising is GRRM said "itll be done when its done; to tell with timelines-they never work"

I've always found Anthony Robbins to be a great guy to listen to. He just has this way of making you realize that you have so much more potential than you allow yourself and then he tells you how to tap into it. It's true for every one of us but he brings it to full fruition.
    I've listened to some of his stuff before. His voice is so commanding and he makes a lot of great points. Wouldn't bother with his seminars but his videos are great.

Eckhardt Tolle is good.
    You win one Internet for today. I listened to "Power of Now" on my walk. Finished 3 chapters and looking forward to the rest of the audiobook! Very enlightening.

Highly recomended!!!
    Thanks for the recommendation! Heard lots of great things about Game of Thrones. I've seen some episodes and to be honest it didn't really catch my interest but maybe the audiobook will be different.
    Squats do a booty good.

Has Morgan Freeman narrated any books? His voice is awesome. He could narrate "Everyone poops" and it would sound enthralling.
    Squats do a booty good.
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Has Morgan Freeman narrated any books? His voice is awesome. He could narrate "Everyone poops" and it would sound enthralling.
    Mississippi Burning and the pelican brief- he mainly does voice overs for tv now though.

Ive actually had a chance to meet him-hes a really nice guy and I bet hed be fun to work with.
    Granted it could have all been a show because it was a meet and greet...but hell he is a wonderful actor!
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

I've listened to some of his stuff before. His voice is so commanding and he makes a lot of great points. Wouldn't bother with his seminars but his videos are great.

You win one Internet for today. I listened to "Power of Now" on my walk. Finished 3 chapters and looking forward to the rest of the audiobook! Very enlightening.

Thanks for the recommendation! Heard lots of great things about Game of Thrones. I've seen some episodes and to be honest it didn't really catch my interest but maybe the audiobook will be different.
    Yeah the power of now is a really thought provoking work. His story is pretty engaging.

MON LOG

[SOTD]: Sidney Samson - Get Low (REMIX)
    Sidney Samson - Get Low (Kennedy Jones Trap Remix) - YouTube

Front Squats
    45x8
    60x3
    70x3
    90x3
    100x3
    110x3 (80% RM)
    110x3
    110x3
    110x3

+drop set
    80x10
    70x8
    60x10
    45x12

BB pause squats (3 sec count)
    45x5
    60x5
    70x3

BB back squats
    70x5
    90x5
    110x3

DB Single Legged RDL
    20x10
    25x10
    30x8

100 walking lunges

Yeah, so I'm pretty sure I won't be able to walk tomorrow after all those squats. Putting yesterday's carb up to good use! Front squats have helped me tremendously when I transition into back squats. It's a good reminder for me to keep my torso and chest more upright and not to cheat/good morning the weight up. Still not going super heavy on those but I can definitely feel where I've improved. Really proud of myself for finishing with lunges. I told myself I'd stop at 50, then just 10 more, until I hit 100.
    Squats do a booty good.
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Now THAT is a leg work out!!!
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the NEW CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site,
    Even Diabolix Ironflex's new compound!

Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Now THAT is a leg work out!!!
    Just trying to keep up with you, Crew Like my song selection? I think it's appropriate for today!
    Squats do a booty good.
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.

My legs are sore just from reading that post.
    Where it all started

Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just trying to keep up with you, Crew Like my song selection? I think it's appropriate for today!
    I like Name:  tumblr_ltevgfyGo81qlvb3fo1_500.gif
Views: 57
Size:  499.3 KB
    Rep For IronFlex

My legs are sore just from reading that post.
    I was extra motivated today! Can you tell?
    Squats do a booty good.
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

Ya! That work out, like your song choice had Volume
    Rep For IronFlex

I like
    OH NO YOU DIN'T ....

Squats do a booty good.
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

believe it or not I did... Name:  tumblr_ml5kv1qMCc1qf9831o1_400.gif
Views: 41
Size:  888.5 KB
    Rep For IronFlex

believe it or not I did...
    How the heck! Must be nice to be double jointed!
    Squats do a booty good.
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.

I was extra motivated today! Can you tell?
    Absolutely! I love it when I have those days in the gym... command and conquer!
    Where it all started

Absolutely! I love it when I have those days in the gym... command and conquer!
    Best gift I could give myself is the gift of health. A year older today and getting stronger every day.
    Squats do a booty good.
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

Best gift I could give myself is the gift of health. A year older today and getting stronger every day.
    Its your Birthday?! Happy Birthday Name:  RonBirthday.gif
Views: 49
Size:  75.1 KB
    Rep For IronFlex

Its your Birthday?! Happy Birthday
    Thank you! My gifts usually don't look like that, lol.
    Squats do a booty good.
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.

Right on! Happy Birthday!
    Where it all started

Right on! Happy Birthday!
    Thanks man! I get 50% off coupon for a massage session, right?
    Squats do a booty good.
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

MON LOG

Front Squats
    45x8
    60x3
    70x3
    90x3
    100x3
    110x3 (80% RM)
    110x3
    110x3
    110x3

+drop set
    80x10
    70x8
    60x10
    45x12

45x5
    60x5
    70x3

BB back squats
    70x5
    90x5
    110x3

DB Single Legged RDL
    20x10
    25x10
    30x8

100 walking lunges

Yeah, so I'm pretty sure I won't be able to walk tomorrow after all those squats. Putting yesterday's carb up to good use! Front squats have helped me tremendously when I transition into back squats. It's a good reminder for me to keep my torso and chest more upright and not to cheat/good morning the weight up. Still not going super heavy on those but I can definitely feel where I've improved. Really proud of myself for finishing with lunges. I told myself I'd stop at 50, then just 10 more, until I hit 100.
    Hell to the yeah!!! You're an animal!!

Happy birthday!!

Hell to the yeah!!! You're an animal!!

Happy birthday!!
    Thank you! August babies rock.
    Squats do a booty good.
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.

Thanks man! I get 50% off coupon for a massage session, right?
    Its FREE on your bday... just need to find one of those teleportation devices!
    Where it all started

Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Thank you! August babies rock.
    Yup!
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

MON LOG

Front Squats
    45x8
    60x3
    70x3
    90x3
    100x3
    110x3 (80% RM)
    110x3
    110x3
    110x3

+drop set
    80x10
    70x8
    60x10
    45x12

45x5
    60x5
    70x3

BB back squats
    70x5
    90x5
    110x3

DB Single Legged RDL
    20x10
    25x10
    30x8

100 walking lunges

Name:  image-930482129.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  272.9 KB
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Happy birthday kix! Hope you have an amazing day!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Before 2007 Summer - 2010 Summer, ~25 lbs
    By mawalega in forum Pics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-25-2010, 07:35 PM
  2. Summer Cut
    By bigpapa in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 04-05-2010, 02:34 PM
  3. NFL season kickoff whos your team?!?!?
    By BMW in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 11-14-2006, 06:19 PM
  4. Prop Kickoff
    By Crotalus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-10-2005, 08:35 AM