gokix's summer kickoff!

Page 22 of 50 First ... 2021222324 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Yup! Got it out of the way and now it's time to self medicate lol


    self medicate?? do tell!!!


  2. Still fighting this dang cold! Grr! No stuffiness to speak of but I get fits of coughing at night around bedtime which keep me up all night. Took yesterday off and depending on how I feel later today I will try to get some light cardio in.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811
    Still fighting this dang cold! Grr! No stuffiness to speak of but I get fits of coughing at night around bedtime which keep me up all night. Took yesterday off and depending on how I feel later today I will try to get some light cardio in.
    I said I was going to do cardio last night. Went to sleep instead.

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Still fighting this dang cold! Grr! No stuffiness to speak of but I get fits of coughing at night around bedtime which keep me up all night. Took yesterday off and depending on how I feel later today I will try to get some light cardio in.
    Sorry to hear that Miss Gokix. If I were you I wouldn't push it, if your still unsure, sometimes that only makes it worse. Hope you feel better and by the way I PM'd you back finally!!


    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I said I was going to do cardio last night. Went to sleep instead.


    One word for you......SLACKER!!!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I said I was going to do cardio last night. Went to sleep instead.

    Are you not feeling well either? We could've gone walking!!!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811

    Are you not feeling well either? We could've gone walking!!!
    What do you plan on doing for cardio today?

    Appetite is down?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    What do you plan on doing for cardio today?

    Appetite is down?
    Some light jogging weather permitting. Nope, appetite is still up!

  8. SAT LOG

    AM - 45 min incline walking treadmill
    PM - 30 min jog

    Took 3 days off and I think my cold is finally tapering off... thank goodness because that was a rough week. Still feeling very tired all day like I'm just dragging my body around. Easing back into things with some cardio. Gonna up cardio to double duty for the next 2 weeks if I can. Hopefully I can get some lifting in tomorrow again because I'm feeling soft.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811
    SAT LOG

    AM - 45 min incline walking treadmill
    PM - 30 min jog

    Took 3 days off and I think my cold is finally tapering off... thank goodness because that was a rough week. Still feeling very tired all day like I'm just dragging my body around. Easing back into things with some cardio. Gonna up cardio to double duty for the next 2 weeks if I can. Hopefully I can get some lifting in tomorrow again because I'm feeling soft.
    I always feel soft after taking a couple days off!! Makes me work harder when I get back into it tho

  10. SUN LOG

    Energy: 7/10
    [SOTD]: Wynter Gordon - Dirty Talk (Chew Fu Remix)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXJse...eature=related


    AM - 45 min incline treadmill walking

    PM -

    BBR
    52x10
    52x10
    52x10

    Reverse Grip BBR
    52x10
    52x10
    52x10

    DB Floor Press

    22x10
    22x10
    22x10

    DB Floor Flys
    18x10
    18x10
    18x10

    Skull Crushers
    22x10
    22x10
    22x10

    DB Lateral Raise - Drop Sets
    11x6, 8x6, 5x8
    11x6, 8x7, 5x8
    11x6, 8x7, 5x8

    20 min incline walking treadmill


    Definitely lost strength in all areas after almost a week off. Hopefully things pick up again this week. My shirts are SOAKED after both AM and PM cardio!

  11. YAY!!! You are getting back to bizzness!!! Glad you are finally feeling better and it sounds like you had a good w/out today!!!

    Still looking forward to your cruise???

  12. AM - 45 min cardio
    PM - 35 min cardio

    Cardio is not fun!! Side note: I tend to sweat more when on low carb...i wonder why that is?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    YAY!!! You are getting back to bizzness!!! Glad you are finally feeling better and it sounds like you had a good w/out today!!!

    Still looking forward to your cruise???
    Thanks Q :-) Well I am not where I want to be body wise...even though I have a short term goal in mind. But I am looking forward to some
    R&R tropical style!

  14. TUE LOG

    Energy: 7.5/10
    [SOTD]: Ciara 'Like A Boy' Future Presidents Dance Remix
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyZ73ptLAWc

    OHP
    35x5
    40x5
    45x4

    DL

    62x5
    82x5
    102x5
    122x4
    132x1

    RDL
    52x10
    62x10
    72x10

    Wide Stance Good Morning
    40x10
    40x10

    DB Step Ups
    18x10
    18x10
    18x10

    Single Legged Box Squats (3lb weights)
    3x12
    3x12

    20 min incline walking

    DL felt good. I could've gone a bit heavier but my grip was sh!t! I tried using hook grip for the last rep but that didn't help either... felt like my thumb was just getting squished! First time incorporating single legged box squats...wow, really felt it all throughout my leg and got a nice sweat going as well.

  15. Do you like the single leg box squats??? I did some last night and like you said, it's a major heart pumper!!! Are you feeling ok.... completely over your cold I hope??

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Do you like the single leg box squats??? I did some last night and like you said, it's a major heart pumper!!! Are you feeling ok.... completely over your cold I hope??
    Cold is gone thank you! It was a new challenge and I did like them! I only managed to do 2 sets because I saved them for last after DB steps. You would think holding weights makes it harder but it does the opposite and helps with balance

  17. THUR LOG

    Energy: 8/10
    [SOTD]: Michael Brun - Rise (Dirty South Edit)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WORDksjSZlE

    BBR
    52x10
    52x10
    52x10

    Reverse Grip BBR
    52x10
    52x10
    52x10

    DB Floor Press

    22x10
    22x10
    22x10

    DB Floor Flys
    18x10
    18x10
    18x10

    Skull Crushers
    22x10
    22x10
    22x10

    DB Lateral Raise - Drop Sets
    11x6, 8x6, 5x8
    11x6, 8x7, 5x8
    11x6, 8x7, 5x8

    40 min walk


    Upper back still really sore from 2 days ago which made BBR quite uncomfortable. My tri's were shaking during skulls, it was crazy! After my workout I decided to go for a jog. So I chugged some jack3d micro, picked out my playlist and went on my merry way. I started having a wardrobe malfunction... my yoga pants were slipping off!! Not the worst problem to have because I guess that means they are getting looser. However, it was super annoying because I had to stop every so often and pull it up like an idiot lol. Ended up walking most of the way. =\

  18. Sounds like you had a nice w/out and sounds like you need to get a new pair of pant's!! Nice problem to have!!!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811
    THUR LOG

    Energy: 8/10
    [SOTD]: Michael Brun - Rise (Dirty South Edit)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WORDksjSZlE

    BBR
    52x10
    52x10
    52x10

    Reverse Grip BBR
    52x10
    52x10
    52x10

    DB Floor Press
    22x10
    22x10
    22x10

    DB Floor Flys
    18x10
    18x10
    18x10

    Skull Crushers
    22x10
    22x10
    22x10

    DB Lateral Raise - Drop Sets
    11x6, 8x6, 5x8
    11x6, 8x7, 5x8
    11x6, 8x7, 5x8

    40 min walk

    Upper back still really sore from 2 days ago which made BBR quite uncomfortable. My tri's were shaking during skulls, it was crazy! After my workout I decided to go for a jog. So I chugged some jack3d micro, picked out my playlist and went on my merry way. I started having a wardrobe malfunction... my yoga pants were slipping off!! Not the worst problem to have because I guess that means they are getting looser. However, it was super annoying because I had to stop every so often and pull it up like an idiot lol. Ended up walking most of the way. =\
    Someones hooked on the micro . glad it did not put u to sleep this time

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Sounds like you had a nice w/out and sounds like you need to get a new pair of pant's!! Nice problem to have!!!
    Haha true that! Time to go shopping!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    Someones hooked on the micro . glad it did not put u to sleep this time
    Haha me too. I was afraid of that :P Took 1/2 scoop prior to going out; only wished my pants were hooked on lol

  22. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Haha me too. I was afraid of that :P Took 1/2 scoop prior to going out; only wished my pants were hooked on lol
    They are not "yoga pants" but i picked up nike dri-fit running pants... They are my favorite pants to workout in, material is perfect weight. I can squat in them without worrying about any cloth explosions!!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    They are not "yoga pants" but i picked up nike dri-fit running pants... They are my favorite pants to workout in, material is perfect weight. I can squat in them without worrying about any cloth explosions!!
    Oh yes I believe that's called Hulk Syndrome lol. Clothing explosion hasn't happened to me yet lol

  24. Am I in the right place???
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Am I in the right place???
    Welcome DW :-)
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Before 2007 Summer - 2010 Summer, ~25 lbs
    By mawalega in forum Pics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-25-2010, 08:35 PM
  2. Summer Cut
    By bigpapa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 04-05-2010, 03:34 PM
  3. NFL season kickoff whos your team?!?!?
    By BMW in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 11-14-2006, 07:19 PM
  4. Prop Kickoff
    By Crotalus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-10-2005, 09:35 AM
Log in
Log in