gokix's summer kickoff!

Page 19 of 42 First ... 1718192021 ... Last

1. Do you like the single leg box squats??? I did some last night and like you said, it's a major heart pumper!!! Are you feeling ok.... completely over your cold I hope??

2. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Do you like the single leg box squats??? I did some last night and like you said, it's a major heart pumper!!! Are you feeling ok.... completely over your cold I hope??
    Cold is gone thank you! It was a new challenge and I did like them! I only managed to do 2 sets because I saved them for last after DB steps. You would think holding weights makes it harder but it does the opposite and helps with balance
    •   

3. THUR LOG

Energy: 8/10
    [SOTD]: Michael Brun - Rise (Dirty South Edit)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WORDksjSZlE

BBR
    52x10
    52x10
    52x10

Reverse Grip BBR
    52x10
    52x10
    52x10

DB Floor Press

22x10
    22x10
    22x10

DB Floor Flys
    18x10
    18x10
    18x10

Skull Crushers
    22x10
    22x10
    22x10

DB Lateral Raise - Drop Sets
    11x6, 8x6, 5x8
    11x6, 8x7, 5x8
    11x6, 8x7, 5x8

40 min walk

Upper back still really sore from 2 days ago which made BBR quite uncomfortable. My tri's were shaking during skulls, it was crazy! After my workout I decided to go for a jog. So I chugged some jack3d micro, picked out my playlist and went on my merry way. I started having a wardrobe malfunction... my yoga pants were slipping off!! Not the worst problem to have because I guess that means they are getting looser. However, it was super annoying because I had to stop every so often and pull it up like an idiot lol. Ended up walking most of the way. =\

4. Sounds like you had a nice w/out and sounds like you need to get a new pair of pant's!! Nice problem to have!!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811
    THUR LOG

Energy: 8/10
    [SOTD]: Michael Brun - Rise (Dirty South Edit)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WORDksjSZlE

BBR
    52x10
    52x10
    52x10

Reverse Grip BBR
    52x10
    52x10
    52x10

DB Floor Press
    22x10
    22x10
    22x10

DB Floor Flys
    18x10
    18x10
    18x10

Skull Crushers
    22x10
    22x10
    22x10

DB Lateral Raise - Drop Sets
    11x6, 8x6, 5x8
    11x6, 8x7, 5x8
    11x6, 8x7, 5x8

40 min walk

Upper back still really sore from 2 days ago which made BBR quite uncomfortable. My tri's were shaking during skulls, it was crazy! After my workout I decided to go for a jog. So I chugged some jack3d micro, picked out my playlist and went on my merry way. I started having a wardrobe malfunction... my yoga pants were slipping off!! Not the worst problem to have because I guess that means they are getting looser. However, it was super annoying because I had to stop every so often and pull it up like an idiot lol. Ended up walking most of the way. =\
    Someones hooked on the micro . glad it did not put u to sleep this time
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Sounds like you had a nice w/out and sounds like you need to get a new pair of pant's!! Nice problem to have!!!
    Haha true that! Time to go shopping!

7. Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    Someones hooked on the micro . glad it did not put u to sleep this time
    Haha me too. I was afraid of that :P Took 1/2 scoop prior to going out; only wished my pants were hooked on lol

8. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Haha me too. I was afraid of that :P Took 1/2 scoop prior to going out; only wished my pants were hooked on lol
    They are not "yoga pants" but i picked up nike dri-fit running pants... They are my favorite pants to workout in, material is perfect weight. I can squat in them without worrying about any cloth explosions!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    They are not "yoga pants" but i picked up nike dri-fit running pants... They are my favorite pants to workout in, material is perfect weight. I can squat in them without worrying about any cloth explosions!!
    Oh yes I believe that's called Hulk Syndrome lol. Clothing explosion hasn't happened to me yet lol

10. Am I in the right place???
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

11. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Am I in the right place???
    Welcome DW :-)

12. FRI LOG

AM - 30 min LISS
    PM - 30 min LISS

SAT LOG

AM - 20 min HIIT hill sprints
    PM - 30 min LISS

[SOTD]: Cherri Bomb - Too Many Faces
    Cherri Bomb - Too Many Faces - YouTube

Hills were still quite wet this morning from last night's shower. It was like running through mud which made things a bit tougher. I rinsed them off but my kicks are still dirty! >

13. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811
    FRI LOG

AM - 30 min LISS
    PM - 30 min LISS

SAT LOG

PM - 30 min LISS

Hills were still quite wet this morning from last night's shower. It was like running through mud which made things a bit tougher. I rinsed them off but my kicks are still dirty! >
    Running in mud and sand really bumps up the calories burned due to activating all the stabilizer muscles in your ankles etc. love running in sand

14. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Running in mud and sand really bumps up the calories burned due to activating all the stabilizer muscles in your ankles etc. love running in sand
    Never thought about it but running in sand would actually make for a challenging HIIT sesh. Good ideas!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811

Never thought about it but running in sand would actually make for a challenging HIIT sesh. Good ideas!!
    HIIT on sand isn't for the faint hearted lol.

16. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    FRI LOG

AM - 30 min LISS
    PM - 30 min LISS

SAT LOG

PM - 30 min LISS

Well....now you need new pants and new shoes....

17. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

Running in the mud and sand is D I R T Y!!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Its like a Christina Aguilera wet dream...

I need lots of new things it seems! I'm such a tomboy though...still cant get into shopping mode!

19. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q

Running in mud is deff dirty lol sand is more.... Well let's just say that it tends to get.... Everywhere....

20. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post

I need lots of new things it seems! I'm such a tomboy though...still cant get into shopping mode!

That made me laugh!!!

I hate it as well!!! Used to love it and now its a pain in the rumpus!!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    That made me laugh!!!

I hate it as well!!! Used to love it and now its a pain in the rumpus!!!
    I like shopping for food if that counts lol

My dilemma is, I've been out of the style loop for so long.. I cant tell what's trendy and whats not??

22. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    I like shopping for food if that counts lol

My dilemma is, I've been out of the style loop for so long.. I cant tell what's trendy and whats not??

Oh yeah.....grocery shopping is awesome!!! LOL!!!
    I just hate trying on clothes.....it's a total guessing game on what's gonna fit....

23. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Oh yeah.....grocery shopping is awesome!!! LOL!!!
    I just hate trying on clothes.....it's a total guessing game on what's gonna fit....
    I'll get in the cart and you push! Lol

Have you ever worn a comfy pair of heels??

24. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811

Haha......

Used to love morning runs on the beach when I would get summer houses.... must be cokd by the water up ther e

25. Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    Haha......

Used to love morning runs on the beach when I would get summer houses.... must be cokd by the water up ther e
    It's just cold. Period. :P My least fav season of the year!

26. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811

I have a comfy pair or two of heels. love em! Can't wear them much in winter though. Brrrrr

As for clothes go out and fine what you like. Who cares what's trendy. Find something you feel good in and go with it. The options are endless.
    Sarah
    Starting weight- 4/06- 245 LBS after birth of 2nd child
    Now 151 22.9% BF

27. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post

OK!!!

Maybe those big chunky kind...... you need a pair for your cruise??

28. Quote Originally Posted by sawa3 View Post
    I have a comfy pair or two of heels. love em! Can't wear them much in winter though. Brrrrr

As for clothes go out and fine what you like. Who cares what's trendy. Find something you feel good in and go with it. The options are endless.

Lol sawa... I need shrink you down to mini size and put you in my shirt pocket so I can have you tell me these things when I'm out in the retail jungle!!

29. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    OK!!!

Maybe those big chunky kind...... you need a pair for your cruise??
    Yes indeedy. That's a good option! Something to keep me balanced so I don't fall overboard haha

30. Shopping as a guy is easy... I found that i liked a certain type of polo shirt and bought it 5 colors...

Pro tip.. Bananna republic does not sell 2x in the store but you can order it online!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Before 2007 Summer - 2010 Summer, ~25 lbs
    By mawalega in forum Pics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-25-2010, 09:35 PM
  2. Summer Cut
    By bigpapa in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 04-05-2010, 04:34 PM
  3. NFL season kickoff whos your team?!?!?
    By BMW in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 11-14-2006, 08:19 PM
  4. Prop Kickoff
    By Crotalus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-10-2005, 10:35 AM