gokix's summer kickoff!

Page 14 of 42 First ... 1213141516 ... Last

1. I was trying on new jeans for the first time in months. Slacks are easier because generally the material is more stretchy.

Quote Originally Posted by sawa3 View Post
    What kind of pants you looking for? Like good jeans or something else?

2. Great progress Kix.

Just checking in .. trying to catch up! Keep up the great work.
    Journal - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/female-fitness/199622-here-we-go.html#post3349653
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811
    I was trying on new jeans for the first time in months. Slacks are easier because generally the material is more stretchy.
    I used to be the same way. I you have a Maurice's near you go check that out. You might like what they have for options for jeans. I love silver jeans.
    Sarah
    Starting weight- 4/06- 245 LBS after birth of 2nd child
    Now 151 22.9% BF

4. Just checking out the site - cute stuff! But the closest store is quite far from me. I do like that they have many sizes of jeans. Stores need to offer more variety! I've recently just discovered 'skinny' jeans. Hmm yeah, not gonna touch those! lol

I used to be the same way. I you have a Maurice's near you go check that out. You might like what they have for options for jeans. I love silver jeans.

5. TUES LOG

1 hr Zumba

Left hip bothersome since I stretched it last night. Very little motivation to work out today but I got it done!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811
    Just checking out the site - cute stuff! But the closest store is quite far from me. I do like that they have many sizes of jeans. Stores need to offer more variety! I've recently just discovered 'skinny' jeans. Hmm yeah, not gonna touch those! lol
    I have to use curvy fit. I actually have curves and thighs. Lol. Sorry they are a bit from you. Where do you live? It's good to find a brand that worms fr you and stick with it. I love jeans now!!!!!!!
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF

7. Looks like you're doing well. Keep up the good work.

8. Oh I would fall under the curvy fit category too, sawa!

Thanks Lex & Hari

9. Nothing wrong with nice curves.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

10. WED LOG

BBR 3X12 @ 52 lbs
    DB Floor Press 3x12 @ 15lbs each
    BB Lunges 3x5 @ 60lbs
    Landmine Press 3x12 @ 45 lbs
    Superset:
    Tricep EZ Curl Extensions 3x10 @ 20lbs
    Knee Pushups 3x10

Energy: 5/10
    [SOTD]: Eva Simons - I Don't Like You
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIHwEaCY9As (There was an awesome remix for this song, but I can't find it anywhere!)

Zipped through today's workout since I only had about an hour to spare. I only supersetted 2 exercises instead of 3. Lunges didn't feel too strong either since I was rushing. Time to eat!

11. I would be inclined to agree! But where is the line between nice and not so nice? Haha

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Nothing wrong with nice curves.

12. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811
    I would be inclined to agree! But where is the line between nice and not so nice? Haha
    Curves on top of curves would be bad haha...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

13. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Oh I would fall under the curvy fit category too, sawa!

Thanks Lex & Hari
    As I was getting closer to being normal weight I used to look at those girls that truely have a thin frame and go they are so bitty.
    I am not.. I have a butt, I have boobs.. I have an hour glass.. and I have large thighs.. they aren't fat.. but I played sports all my life.. and I am proud of it.. You should be too! Keep working hard and you find those jeans that make those curves look great! :-)
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF

14. FRI LOG

Clean Pulls 5x5 @ 62lbs
    DB Sumo Squats 4x12 @ 35lbs
    DB Step ups 3x10 @ 22lbs each
    OHP 5x5 @ 35lbs
    Superset:
    Reverse Lunges 3x10 @ 17lbs each
    RDL 3x10 @ 62lbs
    Barbell calf raises 3x15 @ 70 lbs

RKC Planks 3x30 sec, 1x45 sec

Energy: 10/10
    [SOTD]:
    Sebastian Ingrosso & Alesso ft. Ryan Tedder - Calling (Lose My Mind)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eqcPsA_9sk

Ivi Adamou - La La Love
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSrS-...eature=related

Hip bothersome even more so during sumo squats, so today I used an even wider stance than usual and concentrated on using my glutes and sitting straight down and not back. Energy was through the the roof today - just crazzzzzy energy! I was literally jogging around during my sets and could not wait the full 30 sec to do the next set, lol. Usually I'm spent after supersets, but I had all this energy so I finished up with planks to work on my core and lower back since my lower back has giving me issues lately. I'm done with my work out but I am still pumped!!!! This is great because yesterday I felt like death!

15. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Energy was through the the roof today - just crazzzzzy energy! I was literally jogging around during my sets and could not wait the full 30 sec to do the next set, lol. Usually I'm spent after supersets, but I had all this energy so I finished up with planks to work on my core and lower back since my lower back has giving me issues lately. I'm done with my work out but I am still pumped!!!! This is great because yesterday I felt like death!
    awesome... Glad to hear it...

16. Me too huggy! I wish all my workouts were this awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    awesome... Glad to hear it...

17. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811
    FRI LOG

Clean Pulls 5x5 @ 62lbs
    OHP 5x5 @ 35lbs
    Superset:
    RDL 3x10 @ 62lbs

[SOTD]:

Ivi Adamou - La La Love

Hip bothersome even more so during sumo squats, so today I used an even wider stance than usual and concentrated on using my glutes and sitting straight down and not back. Energy was through the the roof today - just crazzzzzy energy! I was literally jogging around during my sets and could not wait the full 30 sec to do the next set, lol. Usually I'm spent after supersets, but I had all this energy so I finished up with planks to work on my core and lower back since my lower back has giving me issues lately. I'm done with my work out but I am still pumped!!!! This is great because yesterday I felt like death!
    Your hip and lower back could be very well connected with the pain. If it worsens or continues see a doc so you can go do pt to get some exercises to strengthen those lacking muscles and possibly get you back in alignment. Good luck! Nice work!
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF

18. I would if I was insured :\

Your hip and lower back could be very well connected with the pain. If it worsens or continues see a doc so you can go do pt to get some exercises to strengthen those lacking muscles and possibly get you back in alignment. Good luck! Nice work!

19. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811
    I would if I was insured :\
    :-(
    Bummer find someone who knows a pt then to get ya some stretches and a work out.
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF

20. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    FRI LOG

Clean Pulls 5x5 @ 62lbs
    OHP 5x5 @ 35lbs
    Superset:
    RDL 3x10 @ 62lbs

[SOTD]:

Ivi Adamou - La La Love

Nice workout-glad you are feeling better! Nice songs btw
    After a year off, I'm back

21. SUN LOG

1.5hr tennis for cardio

22. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    SUN LOG

1.5hr tennis for cardio
    Oh nice! I tried tennis once I sucked!

23. Lol don't feel bad, I suck too! Just wanted to take advantage of the nice weather we are having

Quote Originally Posted by mk3less View Post
    Oh nice! I tried tennis once I sucked!

24. Another avenger kicking ass'
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

25. MON LOG

Energy: 6/10
    [SOTD]: Jack Back feat. David Guetta, Nicky Romero & Sia - Wild One
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=welHhMzzrxQ

BBR 1x12 @52lbs, 2x12 @62lbs
    DB Floor Press 3x12 @ 15lbs each
    Half Kneeling Landmine Press 3x12 @40lbs
    Superset:
    BW Dips 10,10,8
    Single DB Rows 3x10 @15 lbs
    Knee Pushups 10,10,10

RKC Planks 3x30 sec

No lunges today. After tennis yesterday my hips were really sensitive to the touch. Didn't want to make the mistake of aggravating my hips anymore than they were, so I'm going to give it a rest until Wednesday and see how I feel then. Neck felt tight during planks, but I am improving on my planks. I'm beginning to do them every day and concentrate on squeezing my glutes! Energy was on the low side today, even though I drank almost a whole can of an energy drink pre-wo.

26. Hi Ben Thanks for stopping in!

27. WED LOG

Energy: 8/10
    [SOTD]: Marco V - Analogital (Hard Rock Sofa Remix)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZDS_gwVt3c

OHP 3x5 @ 35lbs, 2x5@ 40 lbs
    Sumo DL 5x5@ 72lbs
    DB Step Ups 3x10 @ 18lbs each

Superset:

RDL 3x10@ 62 lbs
    BB Calf Raises 3x15 @ 70lbs
    RKC Planks 3x45 secs

15 min HIIT sprints

Feeling more tired when I come home from work these days! :\ Took a much needed 1 hour nap, popped a Rezolution Extreme pill and I was set to go. Also my Cissus came in the mail today woohoo! Hip bothered me during step ups and lunges today even though I went a bit lighter than usual. I find that I cannot sit for long periods of time or else it will start to aggravate it. Decided to throw some hiit sprinting in the grass today which was a good end to my work out. There was a playground next to the park, so I tried the monkey bars for ol' times sake. Wow, I could barely do them! I felt so old haha

28. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    WED LOG

Energy: 8/10
    [SOTD]: Marco V - Analogital (Hard Rock Sofa Remix)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZDS_gwVt3c

OHP 3x5 @ 35lbs, 2x5@ 40 lbs
    Sumo DL 5x5@ 72lbs
    DB Step Ups 3x10 @ 18lbs each

Superset:

RDL 3x10@ 62 lbs
    BB Calf Raises 3x15 @ 70lbs
    RKC Planks 3x45 secs

15 min HIIT sprints

Feeling more tired when I come home from work these days! :\ Took a much needed 1 hour nap, popped a Rezolution Extreme pill and I was set to go. Also my Cissus came in the mail today woohoo! Hip bothered me during step ups and lunges today even though I went a bit lighter than usual. I find that I cannot sit for long periods of time or else it will start to aggravate it. Decided to throw some hiit sprinting in the grass today which was a good end to my work out. There was a playground next to the park, so I tried the monkey bars for ol' times sake. Wow, I could barely do them! I felt so old haha
    Good song-has nice breaks, beats and an awesome build-up!!
    After a year off, I'm back

29. Hopefully that cissus kicks in soon so you can keep kicking ass!

30. Trying to catch up on your log Miss Gokix811!!! I'm about half way through it, but wanted to stop in and say hi!! Hi!!

Get it girly!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Before 2007 Summer - 2010 Summer, ~25 lbs
    By mawalega in forum Pics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-25-2010, 09:35 PM
  2. Summer Cut
    By bigpapa in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 04-05-2010, 04:34 PM
  3. NFL season kickoff whos your team?!?!?
    By BMW in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 11-14-2006, 08:19 PM
  4. Prop Kickoff
    By Crotalus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-10-2005, 10:35 AM