gokix's summer kickoff!

Page 14 of 32 First ... 9121314151619 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    970
    Rep Power
    649390
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    2.92%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Daft Punk is awesome!!!

    Looks like your w/out's are getting more intense. Don't know about the shoulder thing, never had a prob w/ it.

  2. Professional Member
    gokix811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,741
    Rep Power
    1758716
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    78.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    MON LOG

    Energy: 4/10
    [SOTD]: Miike Snow - Devil's Work (Dirty South Remix) Kick ass remix
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNAxb6WDxww


    DL
    52x10
    62x10
    82x10
    102x8

    RDL
    52x10
    62x10
    72x10
    72x10

    Reverse Lunges
    15x10
    15x10
    15x10

    Barbell Glute Bridge
    32x10
    42x10
    42x10

    Feet Elevated Hip Thrust 3x10 BW


    Battling a cold for the past few days. Felt very winded and lethargic due to lack of sleep but I managed to get it done. Omitted OHP because my shoulders are still super sore. I'll save those for Friday. BB Glute Bridge kind of irritated the front area of hips even with padding. I may have to stick to BW glute bridges next time.
    Squats do a booty good.
  3. Professional Member
    gokix811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,741
    Rep Power
    1758716
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    78.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    TUES LOG

    30 min jog

    Thats about all my body could take...towards the end my shoulders started acting up as well as my sinuses.
    Squats do a booty good.
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    huggy77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  257 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    548
    Rep Power
    58655
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    40.02%

    repair, regroup and come back with a f*cking vengeance...
  5. Professional Member
    gokix811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,741
    Rep Power
    1758716
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    78.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    repair, regroup and come back with a f*cking vengeance...
    Yup! Got it out of the way and now it's time to self medicate lol
    Squats do a booty good.
  6. Advanced Member
    huggy77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  257 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    548
    Rep Power
    58655
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    40.02%

    Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Yup! Got it out of the way and now it's time to self medicate lol
    RAWR!!!
  7. Advanced Member
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    970
    Rep Power
    649390
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    2.92%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Yup! Got it out of the way and now it's time to self medicate lol


    self medicate?? do tell!!!
  8. Professional Member
    gokix811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,741
    Rep Power
    1758716
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    78.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Still fighting this dang cold! Grr! No stuffiness to speak of but I get fits of coughing at night around bedtime which keep me up all night. Took yesterday off and depending on how I feel later today I will try to get some light cardio in.
    Squats do a booty good.
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,801
    Rep Power
    3651004
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    94.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by gokix811
    Still fighting this dang cold! Grr! No stuffiness to speak of but I get fits of coughing at night around bedtime which keep me up all night. Took yesterday off and depending on how I feel later today I will try to get some light cardio in.
    I said I was going to do cardio last night. Went to sleep instead.

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  10. Advanced Member
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    970
    Rep Power
    649390
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    2.92%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Still fighting this dang cold! Grr! No stuffiness to speak of but I get fits of coughing at night around bedtime which keep me up all night. Took yesterday off and depending on how I feel later today I will try to get some light cardio in.
    Sorry to hear that Miss Gokix. If I were you I wouldn't push it, if your still unsure, sometimes that only makes it worse. Hope you feel better and by the way I PM'd you back finally!!


    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I said I was going to do cardio last night. Went to sleep instead.


    One word for you......SLACKER!!!
  11. Professional Member
    gokix811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,741
    Rep Power
    1758716
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    78.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I said I was going to do cardio last night. Went to sleep instead.

    Are you not feeling well either? We could've gone walking!!!
    Squats do a booty good.
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,801
    Rep Power
    3651004
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    94.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by gokix811

    Are you not feeling well either? We could've gone walking!!!
    What do you plan on doing for cardio today?

    Appetite is down?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  13. Professional Member
    gokix811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,741
    Rep Power
    1758716
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    78.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    What do you plan on doing for cardio today?

    Appetite is down?
    Some light jogging weather permitting. Nope, appetite is still up!
    Squats do a booty good.
  14. Professional Member
    gokix811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,741
    Rep Power
    1758716
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    78.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    SAT LOG

    AM - 45 min incline walking treadmill
    PM - 30 min jog

    Took 3 days off and I think my cold is finally tapering off... thank goodness because that was a rough week. Still feeling very tired all day like I'm just dragging my body around. Easing back into things with some cardio. Gonna up cardio to double duty for the next 2 weeks if I can. Hopefully I can get some lifting in tomorrow again because I'm feeling soft.
    Squats do a booty good.
  15. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by gokix811
    SAT LOG

    AM - 45 min incline walking treadmill
    PM - 30 min jog

    Took 3 days off and I think my cold is finally tapering off... thank goodness because that was a rough week. Still feeling very tired all day like I'm just dragging my body around. Easing back into things with some cardio. Gonna up cardio to double duty for the next 2 weeks if I can. Hopefully I can get some lifting in tomorrow again because I'm feeling soft.
    I always feel soft after taking a couple days off!! Makes me work harder when I get back into it tho
  16. Professional Member
    gokix811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,741
    Rep Power
    1758716
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    78.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    SUN LOG

    Energy: 7/10
    [SOTD]: Wynter Gordon - Dirty Talk (Chew Fu Remix)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXJse...eature=related


    AM - 45 min incline treadmill walking

    PM -

    BBR
    52x10
    52x10
    52x10

    Reverse Grip BBR
    52x10
    52x10
    52x10

    DB Floor Press

    22x10
    22x10
    22x10

    DB Floor Flys
    18x10
    18x10
    18x10

    Skull Crushers
    22x10
    22x10
    22x10

    DB Lateral Raise - Drop Sets
    11x6, 8x6, 5x8
    11x6, 8x7, 5x8
    11x6, 8x7, 5x8

    20 min incline walking treadmill


    Definitely lost strength in all areas after almost a week off. Hopefully things pick up again this week. My shirts are SOAKED after both AM and PM cardio!
    Squats do a booty good.
  17. Advanced Member
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    970
    Rep Power
    649390
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    2.92%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    YAY!!! You are getting back to bizzness!!! Glad you are finally feeling better and it sounds like you had a good w/out today!!!

    Still looking forward to your cruise???
  18. Professional Member
    gokix811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,741
    Rep Power
    1758716
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    78.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    AM - 45 min cardio
    PM - 35 min cardio

    Cardio is not fun!! Side note: I tend to sweat more when on low carb...i wonder why that is?
    Squats do a booty good.
  19. Professional Member
    gokix811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,741
    Rep Power
    1758716
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    78.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    YAY!!! You are getting back to bizzness!!! Glad you are finally feeling better and it sounds like you had a good w/out today!!!

    Still looking forward to your cruise???
    Thanks Q :-) Well I am not where I want to be body wise...even though I have a short term goal in mind. But I am looking forward to some
    R&R tropical style!
    Squats do a booty good.
  20. Professional Member
    gokix811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,741
    Rep Power
    1758716
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    78.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    TUE LOG

    Energy: 7.5/10
    [SOTD]: Ciara 'Like A Boy' Future Presidents Dance Remix
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyZ73ptLAWc

    OHP
    35x5
    40x5
    45x4

    DL

    62x5
    82x5
    102x5
    122x4
    132x1

    RDL
    52x10
    62x10
    72x10

    Wide Stance Good Morning
    40x10
    40x10

    DB Step Ups
    18x10
    18x10
    18x10

    Single Legged Box Squats (3lb weights)
    3x12
    3x12

    20 min incline walking

    DL felt good. I could've gone a bit heavier but my grip was sh!t! I tried using hook grip for the last rep but that didn't help either... felt like my thumb was just getting squished! First time incorporating single legged box squats...wow, really felt it all throughout my leg and got a nice sweat going as well.
    Squats do a booty good.
  21. Advanced Member
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    970
    Rep Power
    649390
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    2.92%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Do you like the single leg box squats??? I did some last night and like you said, it's a major heart pumper!!! Are you feeling ok.... completely over your cold I hope??
  22. Professional Member
    gokix811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,741
    Rep Power
    1758716
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    78.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Do you like the single leg box squats??? I did some last night and like you said, it's a major heart pumper!!! Are you feeling ok.... completely over your cold I hope??
    Cold is gone thank you! It was a new challenge and I did like them! I only managed to do 2 sets because I saved them for last after DB steps. You would think holding weights makes it harder but it does the opposite and helps with balance
    Squats do a booty good.
  23. Professional Member
    gokix811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,741
    Rep Power
    1758716
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    78.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    THUR LOG

    Energy: 8/10
    [SOTD]: Michael Brun - Rise (Dirty South Edit)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WORDksjSZlE

    BBR
    52x10
    52x10
    52x10

    Reverse Grip BBR
    52x10
    52x10
    52x10

    DB Floor Press

    22x10
    22x10
    22x10

    DB Floor Flys
    18x10
    18x10
    18x10

    Skull Crushers
    22x10
    22x10
    22x10

    DB Lateral Raise - Drop Sets
    11x6, 8x6, 5x8
    11x6, 8x7, 5x8
    11x6, 8x7, 5x8

    40 min walk


    Upper back still really sore from 2 days ago which made BBR quite uncomfortable. My tri's were shaking during skulls, it was crazy! After my workout I decided to go for a jog. So I chugged some jack3d micro, picked out my playlist and went on my merry way. I started having a wardrobe malfunction... my yoga pants were slipping off!! Not the worst problem to have because I guess that means they are getting looser. However, it was super annoying because I had to stop every so often and pull it up like an idiot lol. Ended up walking most of the way. =\
    Squats do a booty good.
  24. Advanced Member
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    970
    Rep Power
    649390
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    2.92%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Sounds like you had a nice w/out and sounds like you need to get a new pair of pant's!! Nice problem to have!!!
  25. Advanced Member
    huggy77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  257 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    548
    Rep Power
    58655
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    40.02%

    Quote Originally Posted by gokix811
    THUR LOG

    Energy: 8/10
    [SOTD]: Michael Brun - Rise (Dirty South Edit)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WORDksjSZlE

    BBR
    52x10
    52x10
    52x10

    Reverse Grip BBR
    52x10
    52x10
    52x10

    DB Floor Press
    22x10
    22x10
    22x10

    DB Floor Flys
    18x10
    18x10
    18x10

    Skull Crushers
    22x10
    22x10
    22x10

    DB Lateral Raise - Drop Sets
    11x6, 8x6, 5x8
    11x6, 8x7, 5x8
    11x6, 8x7, 5x8

    40 min walk

    Upper back still really sore from 2 days ago which made BBR quite uncomfortable. My tri's were shaking during skulls, it was crazy! After my workout I decided to go for a jog. So I chugged some jack3d micro, picked out my playlist and went on my merry way. I started having a wardrobe malfunction... my yoga pants were slipping off!! Not the worst problem to have because I guess that means they are getting looser. However, it was super annoying because I had to stop every so often and pull it up like an idiot lol. Ended up walking most of the way. =\
    Someones hooked on the micro . glad it did not put u to sleep this time
  26. Professional Member
    gokix811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,741
    Rep Power
    1758716
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    78.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Sounds like you had a nice w/out and sounds like you need to get a new pair of pant's!! Nice problem to have!!!
    Haha true that! Time to go shopping!
    Squats do a booty good.
  27. Professional Member
    gokix811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,741
    Rep Power
    1758716
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    78.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    Someones hooked on the micro . glad it did not put u to sleep this time
    Haha me too. I was afraid of that :P Took 1/2 scoop prior to going out; only wished my pants were hooked on lol
    Squats do a booty good.
  28. Advanced Member
    huggy77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  257 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    548
    Rep Power
    58655
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    40.02%

    Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Haha me too. I was afraid of that :P Took 1/2 scoop prior to going out; only wished my pants were hooked on lol
    They are not "yoga pants" but i picked up nike dri-fit running pants... They are my favorite pants to workout in, material is perfect weight. I can squat in them without worrying about any cloth explosions!!
  29. Professional Member
    gokix811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,741
    Rep Power
    1758716
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    78.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    They are not "yoga pants" but i picked up nike dri-fit running pants... They are my favorite pants to workout in, material is perfect weight. I can squat in them without worrying about any cloth explosions!!
    Oh yes I believe that's called Hulk Syndrome lol. Clothing explosion hasn't happened to me yet lol
    Squats do a booty good.
  30. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,836
    Rep Power
    2469152
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Am I in the right place???
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  31. Professional Member
    gokix811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,741
    Rep Power
    1758716
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    78.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Am I in the right place???
    Welcome DW :-)
    Squats do a booty good.
  32. Professional Member
    gokix811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,741
    Rep Power
    1758716
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    78.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    FRI LOG

    AM - 30 min LISS
    PM - 30 min LISS

    SAT LOG

    AM - 20 min HIIT hill sprints
    PM - 30 min LISS

    [SOTD]: Cherri Bomb - Too Many Faces
    Cherri Bomb - Too Many Faces - YouTube

    Hills were still quite wet this morning from last night's shower. It was like running through mud which made things a bit tougher. I rinsed them off but my kicks are still dirty! >



    Squats do a booty good.
  33. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by gokix811
    FRI LOG

    AM - 30 min LISS
    PM - 30 min LISS

    SAT LOG

    AM - 20 min HIIT hill sprints
    PM - 30 min LISS

    [SOTD]: Cherri Bomb - Too Many Faces
    Cherri Bomb - Too Many Faces - YouTube

    Hills were still quite wet this morning from last night's shower. It was like running through mud which made things a bit tougher. I rinsed them off but my kicks are still dirty! >
    Running in mud and sand really bumps up the calories burned due to activating all the stabilizer muscles in your ankles etc. love running in sand
  34. Professional Member
    gokix811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,741
    Rep Power
    1758716
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    78.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Running in mud and sand really bumps up the calories burned due to activating all the stabilizer muscles in your ankles etc. love running in sand
    Never thought about it but running in sand would actually make for a challenging HIIT sesh. Good ideas!!
    Squats do a booty good.
  35. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by gokix811

    Never thought about it but running in sand would actually make for a challenging HIIT sesh. Good ideas!!
    HIIT on sand isn't for the faint hearted lol.
  36. Advanced Member
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    970
    Rep Power
    649390
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    2.92%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    FRI LOG

    AM - 30 min LISS
    PM - 30 min LISS

    SAT LOG

    AM - 20 min HIIT hill sprints
    PM - 30 min LISS

    [SOTD]: Cherri Bomb - Too Many Faces
    Cherri Bomb - Too Many Faces - YouTube

    Hills were still quite wet this morning from last night's shower. It was like running through mud which made things a bit tougher. I rinsed them off but my kicks are still dirty! >




    Well....now you need new pants and new shoes....
  37. Advanced Member
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    970
    Rep Power
    649390
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    2.92%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Running in mud and sand really bumps up the calories burned due to activating all the stabilizer muscles in your ankles etc. love running in sand


    Running in the mud and sand is D I R T Y!!!
  38. Professional Member
    gokix811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,741
    Rep Power
    1758716
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    78.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Running in the mud and sand is D I R T Y!!!
    Its like a Christina Aguilera wet dream...

    I need lots of new things it seems! I'm such a tomboy though...still cant get into shopping mode!
    Squats do a booty good.
  39. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q

    Running in the mud and sand is D I R T Y!!!
    Running in mud is deff dirty lol sand is more.... Well let's just say that it tends to get.... Everywhere....
  40. Advanced Member
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    970
    Rep Power
    649390
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    2.92%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Its like a Christina Aguilera wet dream...

    I need lots of new things it seems! I'm such a tomboy though...still cant get into shopping mode!

    That made me laugh!!!

    I hate it as well!!! Used to love it and now its a pain in the rumpus!!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Before 2007 Summer - 2010 Summer, ~25 lbs
    By mawalega in forum Pics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-25-2010, 09:35 PM
  2. Summer Cut
    By bigpapa in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 04-05-2010, 04:34 PM
  3. NFL season kickoff whos your team?!?!?
    By BMW in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 11-14-2006, 08:19 PM
  4. Prop Kickoff
    By Crotalus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-10-2005, 10:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in