gokix's summer kickoff!

Page 13 of 32 First ... 8111213141518 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    gokix811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,708
    Rep Power
    1691133
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    21.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Just remember that female fat distribution makes you store a lot of fat in your thighs and bum. Your lucky tho as you don't seem to hold much on the back of yours arms keep on keeping on dropping that bf and you'll get there
    I have a flat bum so I don't mind a lil extra there! Haha
    Squats do a booty good.

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,764
    Rep Power
    2974487
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    82.22%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by gokix811

    I have a flat bum so I don't mind a lil extra there! Haha
    Eat cornbread.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  3. New Member
    sawa3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    326
    Rep Power
    23081
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    23.85%

    Quote Originally Posted by gokix811

    Cool thanks!! It's my least favorite body part right now. Trying on dresses the other day made me cringe!!
    It will change. Finding the right style of dress and so on to flatter your body type is key. I've dropped a lot a d there are some things that I think make me look "fat". Lol. As you get down farther the changes can be slow. My upper thighs still have quite a bit to lose. Not sure ill ever lose it all but we shall see. Keep it up
    Sarah
    Starting weight- 4/06- 245 LBS after birth of 2nd child
    Now 151 22.9% BF
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    964
    Rep Power
    649121
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    99.02%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    I have a flat bum so I don't mind a lil extra there! Haha
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Eat cornbread.
    Quote Originally Posted by sawa3 View Post
    It will change. Finding the right style of dress and so on to flatter your body type is key. I've dropped a lot a d there are some things that I think make me look "fat". Lol. As you get down farther the changes can be slow. My upper thighs still have quite a bit to lose. Not sure ill ever lose it all but we shall see. Keep it up


    Or.....just invest in a good butt pad!! Department stores sell them in ladies lingerie, so I hear....
  5. Professional Member
    gokix811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,708
    Rep Power
    1691133
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    21.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Eat cornbread.
    I would but you can't expect me to stop at just 1!
    Squats do a booty good.
  6. Professional Member
    gokix811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,708
    Rep Power
    1691133
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    21.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by sawa3 View Post
    It will change. Finding the right style of dress and so on to flatter your body type is key. I've dropped a lot a d there are some things that I think make me look "fat". Lol. As you get down farther the changes can be slow. My upper thighs still have quite a bit to lose. Not sure ill ever lose it all but we shall see. Keep it up
    For sure sawa! I think I'm pear-shaped (smaller on top, bigger on bottom) so I'm trying to find clothes that flatter that shape. It's easier to throw on a hoodie and some yoga pants, but I'm just realizing now that I don't really know how to dress a smaller frame.
    Squats do a booty good.
  7. Advanced Member
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    964
    Rep Power
    649121
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    99.02%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Eat cornbread.
    YUM.... warm cornbread w/ honey on top!!!! Now, I'm hungry!!!
  8. Professional Member
    gokix811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,708
    Rep Power
    1691133
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    21.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Or.....just invest in a good butt pad!! Department stores sell them in ladies lingerie, so I hear....
    Baby got back!!!
    Squats do a booty good.
  9. Advanced Member
    huggy77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  257 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    548
    Rep Power
    58653
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    38.88%

    Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Baby got back!!!
    36-24-36? Ha ha, only if she's 5'3".
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,764
    Rep Power
    2974487
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    82.22%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Haha you guys are cracking me up.
    I'm put Kix on a lower body gaining diet.

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  11. Professional Member
    gokix811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,708
    Rep Power
    1691133
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    21.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    36-24-36? Ha ha, only if she's 5'3".
    Potential for Song of The Day haha!

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Haha you guys are cracking me up.
    I'm put Kix on a lower body gaining diet.

    lol you fattening me up for winter??
    Squats do a booty good.
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,764
    Rep Power
    2974487
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    82.22%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by gokix811

    Potential for Song of The Day haha!

    lol you fattening me up for winter??
    Yeah, make ya regain everything ya lost during the log.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  13. Professional Member
    gokix811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,708
    Rep Power
    1691133
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    21.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    TUES LOG

    20 min sprinting HIIT
    Squats do a booty good.
  14. Advanced Member
    huggy77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  257 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    548
    Rep Power
    58653
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    38.88%

    Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    TUES LOG

    20 min sprinting HIIT
    did you use the App... I used them on the battleropes last night...
  15. Professional Member
    gokix811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,708
    Rep Power
    1691133
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    21.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    did you use the App... I used them on the battleropes last night...
    I didn't use it this time. What I did was sprint for 50 yards and my rest was a light jog back to the starting line
    Squats do a booty good.
  16. Advanced Member
    huggy77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  257 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    548
    Rep Power
    58653
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    38.88%

    Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    I didn't use it this time. What I did was sprint for 50 yards and my rest was a light jog back to the starting line
    Its such an awesome app.... Especially for the battle ropes because i can just watch it... I have not tried it for sprints or jump roping yet but there has to be audible cues...
  17. Professional Member
    gokix811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,708
    Rep Power
    1691133
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    21.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    Its such an awesome app.... Especially for the battle ropes because i can just watch it... I have not tried it for sprints or jump roping yet but there has to be audible cues...
    I have yet to figure out how to incorporate it with sprints lol
    Squats do a booty good.
  18. Professional Member
    gokix811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,708
    Rep Power
    1691133
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    21.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    WED LOG

    Energy: 6.5/10
    [SOTD]: Audien feat. Ruby Prophet - These Are The Days
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-jeJBdP7Rw


    OHP 3x5@40lbs, 1x5@45lbs, 1x2@50lbs
    DL 1x5@62lbs, 1x5@82, 1x5@102, 1x5@117
    RDL 1x10@52lbs, 1x10@62lbs, 1x10@72lbs
    DB Step Ups 3x10@18lbs each

    Superset:
    Reverse Lunges 2x10@15lbs each
    BB Calf Raise 2x15@70lbs

    15 min treadmill incline walk


    Walked into the weight room very sluggish today but once I got warmed up I somehow found energy to last me throughout the workout. Thank goodness!

    OHP started off really strong the first 4 sets. Decided to bump it up to 50lbs but I only was able to pull off 2 reps, and even those were a struggle. I took my sweet time with DL and concentrated on form and that helped a lot. No aches or pains, and legs were super strong. My energy was waning by the time I got to the last rep of the last set. I rested at the bottom for about 5 secs before pulling and once I reached the top of the pull I got super light headed. RDL felt strong - I was able to throw on 10 more lbs and bang those out rather easily. My knees and hips were cracking during warm up and even when I was pacing around during sets. Right butt cheek also sore! Not sure what that's about.
    Squats do a booty good.
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,764
    Rep Power
    2974487
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    82.22%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Nice work out...
    Seems the word "butt" comes up a lot in this thread.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  20. Professional Member
    gokix811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,708
    Rep Power
    1691133
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    21.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Current Weight: 153.4 lbs
    Squats do a booty good.
  21. Advanced Member
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    964
    Rep Power
    649121
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    99.02%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Current Weight: 153.4 lbs

    Well....well...well....we weigh the exact same thing as of yesterday!! What was the number at your last weigh in??
  22. New Member
    mk3less's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    34
    Posts
    140
    Rep Power
    231
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    20.09%

    Congrats on the weight loss.
  23. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,466
    Rep Power
    1861615
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    69.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by gokix811
    Current Weight: 153.4 lbs
    Congrats on the weight loss kix. Isnt 153lb the tail end of your goal??
  24. Professional Member
    gokix811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,708
    Rep Power
    1691133
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    21.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Well....well...well....we weigh the exact same thing as of yesterday!! What was the number at your last weigh in??
    Last weighed in at: 154.8lbs

    Oh yeah high 5!! I'm holding onto more fat though
    Took me 2 weeks to get back on track because I went up like 5lbs during my cycle. Dang hormones
    Squats do a booty good.
  25. Professional Member
    gokix811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,708
    Rep Power
    1691133
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    21.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Congrats on the weight loss kix. Isnt 153lb the tail end of your goal??
    It took me longer than I had anticipated. The goal was meant for the end of the summer and it's now creeping into fall... but yes, you are correct! That was some solid diet advice ya gave me a few months ago and I'm still tweaking it every few lbs I lose. Hopefully in a few weeks I'll be closer to the front end
    Squats do a booty good.
  26. Advanced Member
    huggy77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  257 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    548
    Rep Power
    58653
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    38.88%

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Nice work out...
    Seems the word "butt" comes up a lot in this thread.
    4 references on this page alone....

    ^^ this made sense on the last page.... This thread moves fast!!!
  27. Professional Member
    gokix811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,708
    Rep Power
    1691133
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    21.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    4 references on this page alone....

    ^^ this made sense on the last page.... This thread moves fast!!!
    Ya'll keep it moving and grooving, that's for sure!
    Squats do a booty good.
  28. Advanced Member
    huggy77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  257 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    548
    Rep Power
    58653
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    38.88%

    results are a beautiful thing...


    After your cruise are you going to line up a new set of goals, or just take it easy for a bit
  29. Professional Member
    gokix811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,708
    Rep Power
    1691133
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    21.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    results are a beautiful thing...


    After your cruise are you going to line up a new set of goals, or just take it easy for a bit

    Ohhh but I'm just getting started huggy!! I'd consider a week of non-stop eating 'taking it easy' haha! Still need to blast off some pounds so the cutting will continue... on the road to visible abs! Kinda crazy to think I've been cutting for almost 9 months now but it's all been worth it! I might look into tweaking/changing my program soon. Always good to keep the body guessing.
    Squats do a booty good.
  30. Advanced Member
    huggy77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  257 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    548
    Rep Power
    58653
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    38.88%

    Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Ohhh but I'm just getting started huggy!! I'd consider a week of non-stop eating 'taking it easy' haha! Still need to blast off some pounds so the cutting will continue... on the road to visible abs! Kinda crazy to think I've been cutting for almost 9 months now but it's all been worth it! I might look into tweaking/changing my program soon. Always good to keep the body guessing.
    That is awesome... How would you rate your energy levels and quality of life between now and 9 months ago?
  31. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,466
    Rep Power
    1861615
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    69.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by gokix811

    It took me longer than I had anticipated. The goal was meant for the end of the summer and it's now creeping into fall... but yes, you are correct! That was some solid diet advice ya gave me a few months ago and I'm still tweaking it every few lbs I lose. Hopefully in a few weeks I'll be closer to the front end
    It doesn't matter how long it takes what does matter is that you didn't give up and achieved your goals I'm glad I could help you out! Good luck with the rest of your cut I just started my cut. I'm not a fan lol :P
  32. Professional Member
    gokix811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,708
    Rep Power
    1691133
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    21.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    That is awesome... How would you rate your energy levels and quality of life between now and 9 months ago?
    Good question! Let's see ...

    When I first joined this site I wasn't very active at all. It came to a point last year where I was constantly getting sick every few months. That was my breaking point. My decision to start logging was in hopes of finding some direction and support. Read a few posts here and there, saw how informative/supportive these posts were, and realized through others stories, I could make differences in my life.

    Before I started I was ashamed of the food choices I was making. I can honestly say I knew the foods I was consuming were bad for me but I did it anyway. I'd set very high standards for myself in the past and when I was unable to achieve them I'd use food as my crutch. One time I even signed up for an expensive 1 yr gym membership; cost like $100/yr. That is $100 I'll never see again lol. After a few weeks I simply stopped showing up. I didn't realize it had to be a LIFESTYLE change. It was an endless cycle of being out of breath, depressed, sad and feeling disgusted at my body - hiding under baggy clothes hoping to stay invisible.

    Achieving my weight loss goals this year has given me a sense of confidence in my own abilities. My outward appearance is transforming and my inner self is catching up with the attitude like, "I've come this far, I'm going to keep on kicking ass!" Not because I have to, but because I want to. People have asked ME how I did it, and I love sharing with them how they can start doing it too. At first it was embarrassing but I see it as an opportunity to help someone in a position I once was in.

    I'm working out regularly, staying more active instead of lying around, trying on clothes (don't have the money to do so but I like trying on new things now that make me feel girly). I've developed a taste for healthy food choices, and am way more disciplined now that I track my calories. I'm also no longer getting sick all the damn time. I'm still me and my personality is still in tact. I just feel like I am allowed to become more of myself. Hopefully that answers your question.
    Squats do a booty good.
  33. Professional Member
    gokix811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,708
    Rep Power
    1691133
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    21.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    It doesn't matter how long it takes what does matter is that you didn't give up and achieved your goals I'm glad I could help you out! Good luck with the rest of your cut I just started my cut. I'm not a fan lol :P
    For sure! A lot of times I wanted to! Deffo hit me up with a link if you decide to log
    Squats do a booty good.
  34. Advanced Member
    huggy77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  257 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    548
    Rep Power
    58653
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    38.88%

    Achieving my weight loss goals this year has given me a sense of confidence in my own abilities. My outward appearance is transforming and my inner self is catching up with the attitude like, "I've come this far, I'm going to keep on kicking ass!" Not because I have to, but because I want to.
    nothing wrong with a lil swagger... I love it...

    The whole post was fantastic!!!!
  35. Advanced Member
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    964
    Rep Power
    649121
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    99.02%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Good question! Let's see ...

    When I first joined this site I wasn't very active at all. It came to a point last year where I was constantly getting sick every few months. That was my breaking point. My decision to start logging was in hopes of finding some direction and support. Read a few posts here and there, saw how informative/supportive these posts were, and realized through others stories, I could make differences in my life.

    Before I started I was ashamed of the food choices I was making. I can honestly say I knew the foods I was consuming were bad for me but I did it anyway. I'd set very high standards for myself in the past and when I was unable to achieve them I'd use food as my crutch. One time I even signed up for an expensive 1 yr gym membership; cost like $100/yr. That is $100 I'll never see again lol. After a few weeks I simply stopped showing up. I didn't realize it had to be a LIFESTYLE change. It was an endless cycle of being out of breath, depressed, sad and feeling disgusted at my body - hiding under baggy clothes hoping to stay invisible.

    Achieving my weight loss goals this year has given me a sense of confidence in my own abilities. My outward appearance is transforming and my inner self is catching up with the attitude like, "I've come this far, I'm going to keep on kicking ass!" Not because I have to, but because I want to. People have asked ME how I did it, and I love sharing with them how they can start doing it too. At first it was embarrassing but I see it as an opportunity to help someone in a position I once was in.

    I'm working out regularly, staying more active instead of lying around, trying on clothes (don't have the money to do so but I like trying on new things now that make me feel girly). I've developed a taste for healthy food choices, and am way more disciplined now that I track my calories. I'm also no longer getting sick all the damn time. I'm still me and my personality is still in tact. I just feel like I am allowed to become more of myself. Hopefully that answers your question.

    BOLDED the part that really hit's home and you got it right about when you stated it being a LIFESTYLE CHANGE! Took me awhile to realize that the crash diets were no longer working and the yo yo thing just makes you feel 10 times worse. You mentioning baggy clothes, makes me think about when I used to wear a blazer wherever I went, even in the middle of summer!! Covering up was the only way to go, huh?!?

    You are doing great and it's nice to see your daily post's and progress. Very refreshing and inspiring!
  36. Advanced Member
    rsnake21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Age
    31
    Posts
    686
    Rep Power
    80467
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    43.72%

    Helluva job. Your success inspires and motivates others. Keep up the good work and graduate to new set of goals. Don't stop pushing forward.
  37. New Member
    sawa3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    326
    Rep Power
    23081
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    23.85%

    Btw $100 for a year at a gym is cheap.

    Keep up the hard work. I know how fun it is to change how you look and feel!!!!!
    Sarah
    Starting weight- 4/06- 245 LBS after birth of 2nd child
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  38. Professional Member
    gokix811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,708
    Rep Power
    1691133
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    21.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    SAT LOG

    Energy: 7.5/10
    [SOTD]: Harder, Better, Faster, Quasar [Hardwell Mashup] - Hard Rock Sofa vs. Daft Punk
    Harder, Better, Faster, Quasar [Hardwell Mashup] - Hard Rock Sofa vs. Daft Punk - YouTube


    BBR
    52x10
    57x10
    62x10
    62x8

    DB Floor Press/Fly Combo

    22x10
    27x10
    30x7

    15x10
    18x10
    22x10

    Skull Crushers

    22x10
    27x10
    27x10
    27x10

    Front DB Raise
    12x10
    12x10
    12x10

    1 hour walk

    Worked in an extra set of Barbell Rows. My form gets sloppy at around 8 reps for 62lbs so I stopped there. Tried for 60lbs total for DB floor press for the first time - not easy to get the db positioned to start pressing! Opted for DB front raises today because I've been reading that db/ez curl upright rows are pretty harsh on shoulders??? Any thoughts? It was beautiful out today so that made the walk extra nice
    Squats do a booty good.
  39. Professional Member
    gokix811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,708
    Rep Power
    1691133
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    21.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Thank you for the kind words everyone - it means a lot to me!
    Squats do a booty good.
  40. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,764
    Rep Power
    2974487
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    82.22%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Nice read Kixxy, & good honest work pays off.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Before 2007 Summer - 2010 Summer, ~25 lbs
    By mawalega in forum Pics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-25-2010, 08:35 PM
  2. Summer Cut
    By bigpapa in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 04-05-2010, 03:34 PM
  3. NFL season kickoff whos your team?!?!?
    By BMW in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 11-14-2006, 07:19 PM
  4. Prop Kickoff
    By Crotalus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-10-2005, 09:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in