everyone running very low cals for fat loss, up to 700-1000 below maintenance - AnabolicMinds.com

everyone running very low cals for fat loss, up to 700-1000 below maintenance

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

everyone running very low cals for fat loss, up to 700-1000 below maintenance

are you experiencing any muscle loss, ive noticed lately alot of very low cal diets for cutting, some half of their daily requirement, one member reported muscle gain while doing so but highly unlikely..
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

I always got weaker... cept when I cut hard but did an epi/11oxo cycle.. that was epic.. leaned out, got stronger and was eating about 800-1000 cals under maint.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  3. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger
    I always got weaker... cept when I cut hard but did an epi/11oxo cycle.. that was epic.. leaned out, got stronger and was eating about 800-1000 cals under maint.
    PHs allow for that just make sure u get ur intake of protein right to hold LBM
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Right now normally I consume maybe 800-1500 cals total per day and have put on 7 pounds and lost 2.4% BF in the last 6 weeks with the same diet. Then again I am re-establishing noob gains and muscle memory as well. All lifts are going up every week, but that's also just the nature of the program I am doing. The first 3 weeks I was on MK2866, the last 3 weeks I've been on sustain alpha and endoamp max from PP just cause I had it left over.
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

yeah i was reading up on your posts about it......i'll be running taurus pbold and m1p very soon
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger
    This
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger View Post
    I am at 2100 and stalled. May look into this. I can lower my cals, not a big eater.
  8. AK DoubleWide 47
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Yes you can, I've been doing it for a long time,
    according to how your body react to that of course.. I personally need lot of aminos
    in order not to lose muscles.

The downside of this is not much the strength loss and possibly muscle loss imho,
    which can be avoided, is that your body gets used to that lil amount of calories
    and you end up having too lil "headroom" to adjust things if you need to because if you
    boost calories back most likely your body will hold on to them, at the same time, your metabolism
    will slow down with such big deficit.
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

9. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  201 lbs.

I just finished a large cut and was well under my maintenance. Fairly large deficit, kept the protein high. Supplemented in BCAA's just because I wasn't getting enough from the diet. Ive always looked at a cut to keep what lbm I have and a recomp to build. Loss of strength prominent.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. cals over maintenance while on cycle
    By lowkick in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-11-2011, 10:51 AM
  2. cals over maintenance while on test c
    By Dirty music in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-13-2011, 03:57 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-16-2011, 11:13 AM
  4. Correct Maintenance & Weight loss numbers??
    By MoparRob in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 10:51 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-27-2008, 03:44 PM