everyone running very low cals for fat loss, up to 700-1000 below maintenance

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
are you experiencing any muscle loss, ive noticed lately alot of very low cal diets for cutting, some half of their daily requirement, one member reported muscle gain while doing so but highly unlikely..

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
I always got weaker... cept when I cut hard but did an epi/11oxo cycle.. that was epic.. leaned out, got stronger and was eating about 800-1000 cals under maint.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I always got weaker... cept when I cut hard but did an epi/11oxo cycle.. that was epic.. leaned out, got stronger and was eating about 800-1000 cals under maint.
PHs allow for that just make sure u get ur intake of protein right to hold LBM

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Right now normally I consume maybe 800-1500 cals total per day and have put on 7 pounds and lost 2.4% BF in the last 6 weeks with the same diet. Then again I am re-establishing noob gains and muscle memory as well. All lifts are going up every week, but that's also just the nature of the program I am doing. The first 3 weeks I was on MK2866, the last 3 weeks I've been on sustain alpha and endoamp max from PP just cause I had it left over.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
yeah i was reading up on your posts about it......i'll be running taurus pbold and m1p very soon

TankShift

TankShift

Awards
I am at 2100 and stalled. May look into this. I can lower my cals, not a big eater.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Yes you can, I've been doing it for a long time,
according to how your body react to that of course.. I personally need lot of aminos
in order not to lose muscles.

The downside of this is not much the strength loss and possibly muscle loss imho,
which can be avoided, is that your body gets used to that lil amount of calories
and you end up having too lil "headroom" to adjust things if you need to because if you
boost calories back most likely your body will hold on to them, at the same time, your metabolism
will slow down with such big deficit.

CJason

Awards
I just finished a large cut and was well under my maintenance. Fairly large deficit, kept the protein high. Supplemented in BCAA's just because I wasn't getting enough from the diet. Ive always looked at a cut to keep what lbm I have and a recomp to build. Loss of strength prominent.