Newbie. Question regarding liquid clenbuterol and firedrine for female.

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  146 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42%

Newbie. Question regarding liquid clenbuterol and firedrine for female.

Hi all, this is my first post. I searched the site and although I did see clenbuterol, I didn't find what I was looking for so I apologize if this is a repeat. Here's the info:

I am taking 25ml of liquid Clenbuterol twice a day (sublingual) for 4 days in a row then taking 1 tablet of Firedrine twice a day for 3 days in a row. I've been doing this for about 2 weeks.

My stats/exercise/diet:

I am a female in my 30's I weigh 146lbs. I play roller derby 2-4 hours a week (lots of cardio, and dry land training), I go to the gym and lift weights with my husband about once a week. I was doing kickboxing once a week (1.5hours) but pulled a muscle and missed the last 3 weeks. Until about 3 weeks ago, I ate too much fast food and large portion sizes. I now eat mostly beans, meat and veggies NO fast food and cook most of my own meals. My exercise up until 3 weeks ago was sporatic at best, usually just hockey on the weekends.

My question:

I have not lost a single pound since I started this "lifestyle change" and am wondering if I am not taking the clen/firedrine in the most appropriate/efficient way? I noticed that the fat around my waist looks smaller and my jeans fit a bit better but no weight loss.

I've never done diet pills or clen or anything similar in my life but I wanted to trim down for a vacation. If anyone has any advice for me I'd like to hear. I can't seem to find that much information on liquid Clen let alone on females doing it so if anybody has experience please let me know.

Thanks for your time!

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I just sent you a PM regarding this

Similar Forum Threads

1. Newbie in need of advice from female PLers
    By Daisy2 in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 03:12 PM