Kleen Crashes Head first into fat loss using Lyle McDonald's Rapid Fat Loss Handbook. - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 6

Kleen Crashes Head first into fat loss using Lyle McDonald's Rapid Fat Loss Handbook.

Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL

I bet they all kinda sucked but were bearable
    Kinda my thoughts on it....lol

Its hard for me to stomach canned tuna in any fashion....and I've tried dressing it up too many ways to count
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah we have a pretty big frying pan we use for that. I think the bottom is about 12 inches and about 14-15 inches accross at the top.
    Well after the gym today I decided to stop at Target to grab a food scale since my digital broke. Then decided to walk over to Goodwill just for the hell of it...

Now I normally wouldn't buy kitchenware from Goodwill... I just couldn't pass this baby up!

14" across and 4 inches deep! 4.99$ baby! It's my new Monster Meat Skillet... will be able to cook 2-3lbs of ground turkey in this badboy easily with no spilling problems!
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have the deep and wide pans. They can hold about 4lbs no problem. They're great.
    •   

Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Kleen, great progress so far. You have been on point the entire way, as usual.

I can tell a big difference in the pics. A huge difference.
    Well done bro, very well done. Have I ever seen you not succeed in a log???

---------------------------------

As far a tuna goes, I stopped eating it bc the mercury content or whatever. It is prob just a bunch of sh1t that there is enough in there to kill a person or give you cancer, but I didn't really like the stuff anyways unless I put gobbs of mayo and pickles in there. Plus it smells like a cheap hookers cooter and I don't like my place to smell like that unless I've had a cheap hooker in there, ya know? Even then, she is required to febreeze regularly.....cost extra but is well worth the sofa cleaning bill.

Then again, I do like tilapia and it smells pretty bad when you cook it. Mainly though, I like it bc you can make it taste like anything bc it is so bland. Some mustard, chopped onions and green peppers. Maybe a tablespoon of olive oil mayo.....yum yum yum, but then I'm back to the hooker problem....
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas View Post
    I have the deep and wide pans. They can hold about 4lbs no problem. They're great.
    I am addicted to my BBQ ... even in the winter...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by morry

As far a tuna goes, I stopped eating it bc the mercury content or whatever. It is prob just a bunch of sh1t that there is enough in there to kill a person or give you cancer, but I didn't really like the stuff anyways unless I put gobbs of mayo and pickles in there. Plus it smells like a cheap hookers cooter and I don't like my place to smell like that unless I've had a cheap hooker in there, ya know? Even then, she is required to febreeze regularly.....cost extra but is well worth the sofa cleaning bill.

Then again, I do like tilapia and it smells pretty bad when you cook it. Mainly though, I like it bc you can make it taste like anything bc it is so bland. Some mustard, chopped onions and green peppers. Maybe a tablespoon of olive oil mayo.....yum yum yum, but then I'm back to the hooker problem....
    Well, I am done with tuna now! :-)
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Me too! I'm usually on the grill. 10lbs of chicken almost every weekend. Had top sirloin monday and ribeyes last night. I am in love with my grill! I splurged and bought it for last fathers day. Best $ I ever spent.
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Me too! I'm usually on the grill. 10lbs of chicken almost every weekend. Had top sirloin monday and ribeyes last night. I am in love with my grill! I splurged and bought it for last fathers day. Best $ I ever spent.
    Yah I hear that, I go through about 10 tanks a year lol... frickin thing is a pig on propane...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah I hear that, I go through about 10 tanks a year lol... frickin thing is a pig on propane...
    I'm going to build a better patio soon and plan on looking into running a natural gas line to my grill to avoid the propane ordeal all together. That's my dream at least. Now to put in some more overtime lol.
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

I use a Forman grill or I boil that sh1t. It gets the fat off, kills the taste, but keeps it easy to shop up and put into salads.
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I'm going to build a better patio soon and plan on looking into running a natural gas line to my grill to avoid the propane ordeal all together. That's my dream at least. Now to put in some more overtime lol.
    Yah the tank thing is getting old...
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

All you fxckers and talking about food on here before I break my fast! Now I'm hungry!

On the same note... I've got a 3.5 lb beef roast with potatoes and carrots in the slow cooker right now
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Propane? Blasphemy!!

Lol.

I use my grill/smoker daily sometimes twice a day.

Tonight some bbq country ribs.mmmm
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds View Post
    Propane? Blasphemy!!

Lol.

I was given one of these - http://www.traegergrills.com/shop/grills/BBQ055

I no longer like to go out for BBQ or steaks, cuz I can make things just as good, and all I want, at home!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post

I no longer like to go out for BBQ or steaks, cuz I can make things just as good, and all I want, at home!
    That's just plain sexy...
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

LoL, all you guys are killing me with all this BBQ talk... Damn Fools, I'm on my diet for Summer! I will be breaking my diet this Sunday when I have my daughter, looks like I'll be eating me some BBQ Ribs, Sonny's all you can eat Ribs for $12.99....

Morry... U up for some Disc Golf, then Sonny's All You Can Eat Ribs for Lunch on Sunday???

Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

This is the grill I bought myself for Father's Day. It's way nicer than whatever rinky dink thing I bought my wife for Mother's Day. I used the excuse that it was an investment in something for the whole family.

http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/...nesis_E310_img
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

This is the grill I bought myself for Father's Day. It's way nicer than whatever rinky dink thing I bought my wife for Mother's Day. I used the excuse that it was an investment in something for the whole family.

http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/...nesis_E310_img
    Webers are great grills. I have a $1500 weber I just gave to my grandparents because I haven't used it in about 2.5 years after getting my BGE..

This is what I have, but an XL. Can smoke, or grill. Can get it up over 1000 degrees to cook pizzas, or sear steaks, etc.. I love it.

Traegers are pretty cool.

I have a friend who uses a Traeger and I **** with him all the time "ahh did you cook these in your oven.. I mean traeger"..lol

Id love to have one of these as far as a pellet smoker.. But a little excessive..lol
    http://www.cookshack.com/store/Smoke...k-Model-FEC100
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I may be grilling tonight in 30 degree weather because of this thread. Thanks guys...
    Recoverbro Elite
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    LoL, all you guys are killing me with all this BBQ talk... Damn Fools, I'm on my diet for Summer! I will be breaking my diet this Sunday when I have my daughter, looks like I'll be eating me some BBQ Ribs, Sonny's all you can eat Ribs for $12.99....

Morry... U up for some Disc Golf, then Sonny's All You Can Eat Ribs for Lunch on Sunday???

As long as it isn't cold...
  21. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I've got a Jenn air grill plumbed onto house gas
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

There Doug!
    Recoverbro Elite
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just one more day!!!

Okay I had a great workout this morning I was sweating like a whore in boys town. I am using DS Craze right now as a pre workout and also took 2.5 g Y-HCL on top of it. This is a perfect combo to get the heat kicking up. The NYC stack I am taking right now is just too strong to take at the same time as my pre so I take it post workout, well actually as I am walking out the door on the way to work so the Craze has lost a little of it's intensity. I improved on just about everything again. I also weighed myself and am down a little lower than my last update but you have to wait to find out how far until Saturday at my final weigh in. I have to keep you guys interested some how right?

So yesterday was a good day I got in 200 grams of protein about 30 grams of carbs and 15 fats. Not a bad day.

Workout is still 4 sets main and 2 sets secondary with 30 second rest periods.

Flat Bench - 80x10, x10, x10, x8 - Extra 3 reps here!
    DB Incline Flies - 35x10, x10

DB Bent Over Rows - 75x10, x10, x10, x10 up 5 lbs and these were a beast. Hard to believe how the short rest destroy strength.
    DB Pull Overs - 55x10, x10

Standing DB Shoulder Press - 47.5x10, x10, x10, x10 - man I had a killer pump with these. SHoulders were burning like a mofo!
    DB Rear Delt Flies - 17.5x10, x10 thise were ridiculously hard and took a couple short pauses to complete. This was a 5 lb jump on a tiny muscle but the 15s were in use.

DB Overhead Triceps Ext. - 65x10, x10, x10, x10 - I got 2 extra reps on this one and triceps were really burning here after already benching, pullovers, and shoulder press.

Leg Curls - 90x10, x10, x10, x10 - nice burn here and not too heavy but hard work. My tendon was feeling it a little but but I think it is more of a healing pain. Stretching scar tissue and what not.
    Hack Squats - 2 plates per side x10, x10, x10, x10 this was harder than I expected. Since my knees are in recovery mode I went slower on the reps so this really too more out of me. I was just completely drenched by the time I was done just standing there dripping as I clung to the foot platform.

I can not tell you how excited I am that I only have one more day on this. I am very ready for some carbs. I just want to fill up a bit. I will take pics Saturday morning and weigh in to see how much weight I lost total. Then I will hit up some carbs pre workout on Saturday even though it will be before my normal fast breaking time. I will take more pics when i get home and then some more on Sunday. I may even take a pic on Monday morning. After that I will probably log my progress in here through out my 2 maintenance weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    Well after the gym today I decided to stop at Target to grab a food scale since my digital broke. Then decided to walk over to Goodwill just for the hell of it...

Now I normally wouldn't buy kitchenware from Goodwill... I just couldn't pass this baby up!

14" across and 4 inches deep! 4.99$ baby! It's my new Monster Meat Skillet... will be able to cook 2-3lbs of ground turkey in this badboy easily with no spilling problems!
    Hey don't knock resale shops you can find deals like that all the time. LOL I like to go check them out every once in a while just to see what might be hiding in there. It is like a treasure hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post

Thanks for the compliment Morry and way to try and ruin tuna for me. By the way it is only the albacore or white tuna that has high mercury, the normal stuff is much lower. Besides Shrimp has more mercury than that and I bet you haven't sworn that off.

I love me some grill cooked food.

Sounds like heaven.

Man that would be nice so long as you also have a smoker of sorts.

Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    All you fxckers and talking about food on here before I break my fast! Now I'm hungry!

On the same note... I've got a 3.5 lb beef roast with potatoes and carrots in the slow cooker right now
    AMEN I am starving after looking at this stuff.

Propane? Blasphemy!!

Lol.

AHHHHHH JERK! LOL Ribs!!!!! MMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not fair...

I am in there now.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Great log man and very good progress keep it up
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    AHHHHHH JERK! LOL Ribs!!!!! MMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Not ribs persay. "Country Ribs" are actually pieces of pork butt, cut into thick chunks. IMO way better then ribs..lol You can either cook them to like 195-205 where they pull apart like pulled pork, or a bit lower where you can slice them. Basically like ribs, but with tons of meat, and no bones..lol

Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

FRANK THAT IS MESSED UP MAN!!!!!! NOW I AM STARVING!!!!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Not ribs persay. "Country Ribs" are actually pieces of pork butt, cut into thick chunks. IMO way better then ribs..lol You can either cook them to like 195-205 where they pull apart like pulled pork, or a bit lower where you can slice them. Basically like ribs, but with tons of meat, and no bones..lol

Food Porn!!
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Lol Sorry brotha.. You are in the home stretch
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Food Porn!!
    No doubt!

Lol Sorry brotha.. You are in the home stretch
    I know but with food porn like that you are gonna make me have a premature foodgasm!!!!
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Its a build day for me....bring on the food porn!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Lol, food porn...
    NSCA - CSCS
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Food Porn!!
    "Men crave meat like women crave new shoes!"
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  34. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Lol, food porn...
    at least your wife never freaks out over you "looking at a steak that rare"
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    HAHAH REPS!
    RecoverBro ELITE
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

That pork strip almost looks like a salmon steak strip.
    NSCA - CSCS
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

Different men crave different types of meat....just sayin'
    Recoverbro Elite
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Speaking of meat, I just ate a 16oz sirloin steak with all the fat trimmed off. Damn it came out good.
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Forgot all about this bbq conversation. Dagnabbit, now ribs are gonna be in my head all day...

Just gonna have to smoke some up!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

Waiting for pics tomorrow.... cue the jeopardy music!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lyle Mcdonald Rapid weight loss diet
    By okboy63 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-17-2005, 11:34 AM
  2. Lyle McDonald's Ultimate Diet 2.0
    By Anarchy939 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-19-2005, 03:24 PM