Kleen Crashes Head first into fat loss using Lyle McDonald's Rapid Fat Loss Handbook.

Page 3 of 12 First 123458 ... Last
  1. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Could be a fun experiment regardless. I have a feeling that for you and I this will work pretty nicely as a boost back into an area we are more comfortable with our physiques. In our scenario I actually like the idea of the low carbs with the carb load at the end then moving directly into a maintenance level for our new weight. This will allow a tiny bit of any muscle that may be lost to come back during the 2 week maintenance period before we would start to slowly work towards cutting again...Yeah Rosie, like I said a little above that I think as an 11 day shock to the system this may be amazing for the fat loss. I know performance will be down for sure but I am doing this for pure aesthetic reasons.
    Yeppers. If I do this, I will likely start next week - I want to give my body at least a week to get back into things with having all my "staples" back first. And see what kind of progress I make over this week - whether I try this will depend very much on results. If I DO try it, training will be my usual though, nothing less. Thank you, as always, for some motivation and new information, Chris

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  2. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,761
    Rep Power
    2088886

    Asparagus + bacon =

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  3. Registered User
    AForney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    1041

    In for final pics and weight.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110761

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Asparagus + bacon =

    I hate you for posting that.... Drewl..... "I KILL YOU!!!"
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  5. Registered User
    FlawedGrunt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,849
    Rep Power
    2277

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Asparagus + bacon =

    ! THis post is USELESS without a recipe! NOW! hahaha
  6. Registered User
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110761

    Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    ! THis post is USELESS without a recipe! NOW! hahaha
    I know Josh he's just trying to torture us... that is why I say...
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  7. Registered User
    BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    2,379
    Rep Power
    824280

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Asparagus + bacon =


    Oh, you son of a bitch......
  8. Registered User
    Nickmort's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Sapporo/Honolulu
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    8967

    Subbed. Good luck with the cut bro!
  9. Registered User
    morry's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Out to sea
    Posts
    1,853
    Rep Power
    15884

    In for this
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
  10. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    258611

    I can't believe that video clip!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQZpV...layer_embedded

    This is crazy!!! Before and Afters shot the same freakin day....Wow American we are so fooled by everything
  11. Registered User
    indysoccer16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    27
    Posts
    397
    Rep Power
    1066

    Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    A little off topic but hows the price of asparagus down there? I'm not sure if its just because its out of season around here... but the me and the gf went to go get some to roast the other night (here in wisconsin) and the **** was like 7 bucks a pound at our local grocery store which is about double the summer cost.
    Hey Grunt, not sure if you have Aldis the store up there. But they are owned by the same parent company as trader Joes. They get a lot of the fruits and veggies that trader joes gets, but they are so much cheaper because they don't worry about paying for the organic labels and everything else. Most of the fruits are on the smaller side, so it is not worth paying for the labels.
    But back on topic, they have asparagus on sale usually once a week for around $1.59 a bundle
  12. Registered User
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Hawaii
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335098

    Man, you got a great start. Probably with just 4 weeks of dieting you can get back down pretty fast. Ive seen your transformations. I know you can do it!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  13. Registered User
    Rolln's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    131

    Looking forward to your change!


    Damn!! Looking full and jacked in your pics! Looking forward with your run on the diet protocol! Been reading his books and trying to dial in my diet, will start by March, right now just putting on as much clean weight as I can!
    All the best! Definitely following this one
  14. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,396
    Rep Power
    684917

    I think if you just went into a controlled IF situation where you counted calories you would get the results you needed. I think you are perceiving things are worse than they are hence feeling the need for the shock therapy mode. It's a short period so I don't think much harm will be done either way and the shock will definitely work. Like you said it's more a matter of comfort.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  15. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,523
    Rep Power
    4575632

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Asparagus + bacon =

    Holy Damn It Man!!! I love that idea. Way to try and make my diet harder. LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by AForney View Post
    In for final pics and weight.
    Glad to have you.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    I hate you for posting that.... Drewl..... "I KILL YOU!!!"
    HaHa! My sentiments exactly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickmort View Post
    Subbed. Good luck with the cut bro!
    Thanks Brother!
    Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    In for this
    Morry, glad to see you in here. Hope all is well.

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    I can't believe that video clip!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQZpV...layer_embedded

    This is crazy!!! Before and Afters shot the same freakin day....Wow American we are so fooled by everything
    I don't think it is just Americans... I am pretty sure that the rest of the world is in the same boat as us there.
    Quote Originally Posted by indysoccer16 View Post
    Hey Grunt, not sure if you have Aldis the store up there. But they are owned by the same parent company as trader Joes. They get a lot of the fruits and veggies that trader joes gets, but they are so much cheaper because they don't worry about paying for the organic labels and everything else. Most of the fruits are on the smaller side, so it is not worth paying for the labels.
    But back on topic, they have asparagus on sale usually once a week for around $1.59 a bundle
    Good Looking out.
    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Man, you got a great start. Probably with just 4 weeks of dieting you can get back down pretty fast. Ive seen your transformations. I know you can do it!
    Well yeah I am hoping that 2 weeks of dieting gets me pretty close then I can go more into a slow cut, recomp situation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolln View Post
    Damn!! Looking full and jacked in your pics! Looking forward with your run on the diet protocol! Been reading his books and trying to dial in my diet, will start by March, right now just putting on as much clean weight as I can!
    All the best! Definitely following this one
    Thanks Brother! You can do it and I hope this serves as a nice motivation point.

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I think if you just went into a controlled IF situation where you counted calories you would get the results you needed. I think you are perceiving things are worse than they are hence feeling the need for the shock therapy mode. It's a short period so I don't think much harm will be done either way and the shock will definitely work. Like you said it's more a matter of comfort.
    You are very correct, I could definitely do the basic calorie controlled IF plan, but this should get me there faster. More to the point though, I needed this mentally. My brain was flat lining on me. I had gotten so used to cruise control I just need something drastic to get my head back in the game. I know that I am not anywhere near obese or even over weight. My BF is still below the average males, and probably lower then the average gym goers. However for me and what I fund acceptable I am no longer there. I really don't foresee any issue with muscle loss and my body fights to keep muslce anyway and it I lose a lb of muscle during the crash diet I will have it back by the end of the 2 week maintenance period that follows. That and I am not actually hurting for muscle right now.

    I also do some program planning and diet stuff on the side and I need to run through this to make sure it is a viable option for anyone that may be interested in it. If I feel health issues or massive muscle loss then I know that it is not a good recommendation. However if not too bad then I have a few larger people that might benefit from this.

    Fast breaker 10 oz chicken and 15 asparagus spears.
    Mid Afternoon Snack 3 scoops of Whey and 1 cup cottage cheese with splenda and cinnamon.
    Dinner Last night I got home to find that dinner was not going to happen... My son went to his Nana's and didn't take anything out before he left. So last nights dinner was 4 scoops of Whey Isolate and 1 cup of cottage cheese, splenda and cinnamon. Nothing fancy by any means but it got all my nutritional needs in.

    Today cardio will be done outside at lunch. I have some extra time built up this weeks so I am going to take a longer lunch and increase my walk time. I also have Karate tonight so that will burn some good calories.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  16. Registered User
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989349

    Have you taken any caliper measurements to give an initial reading to start for your bodyfat % to go along with the starting weight and pics?
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  17. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,523
    Rep Power
    4575632

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Have you taken any caliper measurements to give an initial reading to start for your bodyfat % to go along with the starting weight and pics?
    I wish, I looked around for my calipers and couldn't find them anywhere. I think I remember them actually getting broken a while back. It would be nice because it would show my lbm changes however we both know that my LBM is going to change drastically anyway from the glycogen and water loss, since water is actually part of LBM. I will look around again tonight. I ended up with more stuff to do at home last night so I could only look in the suspect places. I do think there is one of those Impedence type things somewhere in the tunnel but I don't think any of those are really accurate. If nothing else I will take more measurements tonight so I have something else to compare against.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  18. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,761
    Rep Power
    2088886

    My go to snack when I did PSMF was 1 cup fat free cottage cheese, 2tbsp sugar free/fat free cool whip and 1tbsp sugar free pistachio pudding mix. Make a very nice treat.

    I also ate LOTS of ground turkey and egg whites
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  19. Registered User
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110761

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    I can't believe that video clip!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQZpV...layer_embedded

    This is crazy!!! Before and Afters shot the same freakin day....Wow American we are so fooled by everything
    MG... I both agree and disagree with... "Wow American we are so fooled by everything"

    My Dad taught me something back in the day (When the Men were Men and the sheep were Nervous) and it has stuck with me every since... "If it seems too good to be true, it probably is!" I have ignored that and listened to it throughout my life, but if I ask myself that question before jumping into something or believing something it almost never fails! It is unfortunate, but we as Americans, as a society, we have just grown accustomed to a quick-fix, a magic pill to lower your cholesterol, a shot to quit smoking, pills to lose weight, etc. etc. etc. So I agree because as Americans or just plain old as Consumers, we should be smart enough to differentiate between the real stuff and the $hit, but at the same time, advertisers are good at what they do, they are highly trained professionals at taking our money (same way a stripper in a strip-club is trained to take your money) and they say and do all the right things to make you believe especially when it is something that is so important to you or that you want soooo bad! So Shame on us for believing their lies, but shame on them for lying and even trying to deceive us!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  20. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,396
    Rep Power
    684917

    Yah that's what I figured ... a kind of slap in the face thing....
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  21. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,523
    Rep Power
    4575632

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    My go to snack when I did PSMF was 1 cup fat free cottage cheese, 2tbsp sugar free/fat free cool whip and 1tbsp sugar free pistachio pudding mix. Make a very nice treat.

    I also ate LOTS of ground turkey and egg whites
    MMMM that sounds good. As far as the ground turkey were you using 97/3 or 99/1? For the most part all I have is the 93/7 which is to high fat intake for what I am doing right now. I don't know how much fat actually cooks off of it say in a foreman grill or whatever, so I am avoiding it for the most part. If I try to get 80 grams of protein out of it I will be taking in a high yield of fat bringing it up to high.

    Do you have any idea in general how much of the fats get cooked off when grilling? If not too bad maybe I will add it in. If not then I am going to suck it up for the next 8 days and then revisit.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    MG... I both agree and disagree with... "Wow American we are so fooled by everything"

    My Dad taught me something back in the day (When the Men were Men and the sheep were Nervous) and it has stuck with me every since... "If it seems too good to be true, it probably is!" I have ignored that and listened to it throughout my life, but if I ask myself that question before jumping into something or believing something it almost never fails! It is unfortunate, but we as Americans, as a society, we have just grown accustomed to a quick-fix, a magic pill to lower your cholesterol, a shot to quit smoking, pills to lose weight, etc. etc. etc. So I agree because as Americans or just plain old as Consumers, we should be smart enough to differentiate between the real stuff and the $hit, but at the same time, advertisers are good at what they do, they are highly trained professionals at taking our money (same way a stripper in a strip-club is trained to take your money) and they say and do all the right things to make you believe especially when it is something that is so important to you or that you want soooo bad! So Shame on us for believing their lies, but shame on them for lying and even trying to deceive us!!!
    Yeah if anyone looks at the Asteroid Stack Manual I am on the cover of, they used a 4 year old before picture and a 4 weeks out from a contest picture as my before and afters. I signed a release they could use my pics and they used one I had sent them before to show how far i had come like it was 12 weeks from the chunky me to the 5.25% me.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  22. Registered User
    houstontexas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,212
    Rep Power
    181609

    Marc Lobliner has a video on youtube (maybe under machine muscle page idk) on how to get rid of the extra fat from fatty ground beef etc. You start with some vegetable oil in a pan, heat it up, and toss in the meat. At the same time you are boiling a huge pot of water. After cooking/browning the meat for like 10min you drain the fat with a collander and then pour the boiling water over the meat. He had it linked to a university study proving the method works at getting the fatty meat down to about the same amount of fat as skinless chicken breast. The video will tell you exactly what to do as I summarized it (poorly I bet) and you can try it out. He is big on getting organic grass fed meat etc and it he said he uses that method a lot to reduce the fat content.
  23. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,396
    Rep Power
    684917

    Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas View Post
    Marc Lobliner has a video on youtube (maybe under machine muscle page idk) on how to get rid of the extra fat from fatty ground beef etc. You start with some vegetable oil in a pan, heat it up, and toss in the meat. At the same time you are boiling a huge pot of water. After cooking/browning the meat for like 10min you drain the fat with a collander and then pour the boiling water over the meat. He had it linked to a university study proving the method works at getting the fatty meat down to about the same amount of fat as skinless chicken breast. The video will tell you exactly what to do as I summarized it (poorly I bet) and you can try it out. He is big on getting organic grass fed meat etc and it he said he uses that method a lot to reduce the fat content.
    I have used hot water to get rid of fat but never thought of boiling...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  24. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,066
    Rep Power
    350691

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    My go to snack when I did PSMF was 1 cup fat free cottage cheese, 2tbsp sugar free/fat free cool whip and 1tbsp sugar free pistachio pudding mix. Make a very nice treat.
    That sounds delicious!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  25. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,761
    Rep Power
    2088886

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    MMMM that sounds good. As far as the ground turkey were you using 97/3 or 99/1? For the most part all I have is the 93/7 which is to high fat intake for what I am doing right now. I don't know how much fat actually cooks off of it say in a foreman grill or whatever, so I am avoiding it for the most part. If I try to get 80 grams of protein out of it I will be taking in a high yield of fat bringing it up to high.

    Do you have any idea in general how much of the fats get cooked off when grilling? If not too bad maybe I will add it in. If not then I am going to suck it up for the next 8 days and then revisit.
    From my experience with PSMF I dont feel the extra bit of dietary fat made much of a difference overall with regards to fat loss. The extreme calorie deficit, the 20+ hours of fasting and ECA all played a much bigger role in fat loss. However I did do the paper towel trick when I was browning my ground turkey, to try and soak up some of the excess fat but I wasnt really too anal about it. As long as I hit my protein macros and avoided sugar and fat as much as possible the fat loss remained constant. I was on PSMF for around 5 weeks with one refeed a week and one cheat meal a week. The onlything ai regretted was not training as much as I should have.

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    That sounds delicious!
    It is pretty good..I have tried with other sugar free pudding flavors and so far pistachio has been the best! I got some ice cream salt and have been meaning to try and make a frozen yogurt type ice cream with the cottage cheese but never got around to it but the cottage cheese dessert helped keep me sane during the diet.
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  26. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,523
    Rep Power
    4575632

    Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas View Post
    Marc Lobliner has a video on youtube (maybe under machine muscle page idk) on how to get rid of the extra fat from fatty ground beef etc. You start with some vegetable oil in a pan, heat it up, and toss in the meat. At the same time you are boiling a huge pot of water. After cooking/browning the meat for like 10min you drain the fat with a collander and then pour the boiling water over the meat. He had it linked to a university study proving the method works at getting the fatty meat down to about the same amount of fat as skinless chicken breast. The video will tell you exactly what to do as I summarized it (poorly I bet) and you can try it out. He is big on getting organic grass fed meat etc and it he said he uses that method a lot to reduce the fat content.
    I do that sometimes. Well I run hot water over the meat in the strainer. However I cook with the 93/7 pretty much all the time and typically the fat is not a problem. I was thinking more along the lines of a turkey patty, but I could brown some up and do that then toss back on the heat with some onions and bell peppers and crushed red peppers and make myself happy with that.

    At Wendy's this is how they get the chili to be low fat. They take the burger meat and cook it then they boil it in a huge pot, skim the fat off the top put the meat in a strainer and then boil it again to get rid of any excess fat before dumping it into the chili sauce and veggies to cook for several hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I have used hot water to get rid of fat but never thought of boiling...
    Exactly, I use hot water, and it works really well. I tend to add a little more season to it after this though because it washes some of it away.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  27. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,761
    Rep Power
    2088886

    Taco salad was another one of my favorite meals while on PSMF. Ground turkey with taco seasoning, fat free shredded cheese, fat free sour cream, some hot sauce and salsa all on top a big azz bowl of greens.
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  28. Registered User
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Cat Spring, Texas
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,947
    Rep Power
    304740

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73

    MMMM that sounds good. As far as the ground turkey were you using 97/3 or 99/1? For the most part all I have is the 93/7 which is to high fat intake for what I am doing right now. I don't know how much fat actually cooks off of it say in a foreman grill or whatever, so I am avoiding it for the most part. If I try to get 80 grams of protein out of it I will be taking in a high yield of fat bringing it up to high.

    Do you have any idea in general how much of the fats get cooked off when grilling? If not too bad maybe I will add it in. If not then I am going to suck it up for the next 8 days and then revisit.

    Yeah if anyone looks at the Asteroid Stack Manual I am on the cover of, they used a 4 year old before picture and a 4 weeks out from a contest picture as my before and afters. I signed a release they could use my pics and they used one I had sent them before to show how far i had come like it was 12 weeks from the chunky me to the 5.25% me.
    Thats right Scott Tucker. Lol
  29. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,396
    Rep Power
    684917

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Exactly, I use hot water, and it works really well. I tend to add a little more season to it after this though because it washes some of it away.
    Hah the wife scored 8 bottles of Spicy Mesquite my fav bbq seasoning... hard to find... oh that reminds me I have to tell her to get the tanks filled. We bbq in any weather lol
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  30. Registered User
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110761

    Ya know, I always rinse a lot of my meats and stuff, I always really did it to lower the sodium, but now that you guys are mentioning that sounds like a fantastic idea, I think I'm gonna go home get some 93/7 ground beef like Kleen said and fry it up, then boil it one time to lean it up even more, then make myself some good homestyle CHILE.... Yeah!!! Does anyone else use Rotelli chiles in their Chile & I also always use a little tomato paste?
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lyle Mcdonald Rapid weight loss diet
    By okboy63 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-17-2005, 11:34 AM
  2. Lyle McDonald's Ultimate Diet 2.0
    By Anarchy939 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-19-2005, 03:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in