Slim xtreme

1. Slim xtreme

I went through some old supps and I found an almost brand new bottle of SX. I remember stopping this stuff when it was recalled but I never knew if we had come to a consensus of what to do? Is it safe or is it trash?

2. You can send it to me and I can run it for ya and let you know lol. Don't run it if you like to sleep, but personally I wouldn't have a problem running it. It def works.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
    •   

3. word on the street is that a bottle of original SX can sell for upwards of a thousand dollars :O

4. ebay selling them for ~ 800 haha, one actually sold for 330. Crazy stuff. I may just sell them, but i believe that my bottle is opened and I took one just to try it.

5. Okay i gotta ask, I posted my bottle on ebay just to see what I could pull, 600 BIN and I an offer less than 10mins later for 350... WTF is in this stuff.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by sakes
    Okay i gotta ask, I posted my bottle on ebay just to see what I could pull, 600 BIN and I an offer less than 10mins later for 350... WTF is in this stuff.
    Something very close to crack. Well effect wise. I can't remember exactly what it was though. Some nootropic blend with a derivative of crack, or a precursor to it.
    RecoverBro ELITE

7. Its kind of ridiculous the prices there going for on ebay, i have maybe 12 pills lefts and will be dosing them in a few days just to see if it was any better then i remember. I didn't notice any sides at all on it and can't quite recall if there were any noticable fat loss.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Slim Xtreme help...
    By sftballkat1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 05:53 PM
  2. Slim Xtreme
    By bigrobbierob in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-11-2009, 10:54 AM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 03:32 PM