MidwestBeast in: The Case of the Mysterious Weight Gain!

Page 7 of 11 First ... 256789 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.44%

Hey Midwest, not sure if you are interested but I ran a fungal / candida cleanse while I did my trial with removing gluten and adding in probiotics. I saw really good results after about a week on the plan with the cleanse as far as bloating and gas was concerned. Anyway, just something to give some thought to
    http://www.amazon.com/Garden-Life-Fu...7996572&sr=8-1

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.87%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

5 days complete.

Also, still haven't heard from my doc...10 days. Not cool. They randomly closed yesterday, I guess, because it was answering machine all day long. I just called and left a message this morning, but I'll be calling again, this afternoon. I'm never a dick about it, but the brain fog has been setting back in and this weekend I had some minor depression; nothing that was bad at all, really, just a lack of a drive to do anything (ya know, being fat and all...lol).

The brain fog really makes me curious if there's somehow a dopamine depletion going on (thus explaining the elevated prolactin levels, too).

I'm in a great mood right now, though, because I just had some Focus XT. And I just got back from chem class and my professor (pretty awesome to have a guy with a doctorate in chemistry teaching you at a community college) was chucking superballs off the walls and they were hitting students lol.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.87%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by indysoccer16 View Post
    Hey Midwest, not sure if you are interested but I ran a fungal / candida cleanse while I did my trial with removing gluten and adding in probiotics. I saw really good results after about a week on the plan with the cleanse as far as bloating and gas was concerned. Anyway, just something to give some thought to
    http://www.amazon.com/Garden-Life-Fu...7996572&sr=8-1
    Thanks, man! I'll be sure to read this in a bit and see what it's all about. I do like the thought of it, because I had some little red bumps showing up around the outside corners of my eyes for a while (started back in the Fall) that my own research led me to deduce that it was candida related (I never went to a dermatologist, though). Was that something you had a problem with? It was hard to find any actual medical literature on it, but most of the forum responses I'd come up with seemed to be tied to food allergies of some sort.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.87%

So, doc's office called me back...and he is out all week. Yup.

He is at a conference somewhere and won't be back until next week. The girls there are really good (I see them as much or more than my friends) and one of them said she already passed my info/note along to him. I don't care if I can't see him, I want him to either agree that I need the abdominal scan and start the paperwork for it or at least sign off on the tests I wanted done, as well, so I can do SOMETHING. I absolutely loathe wasting time and I already felt the brain fog and minor depression over the weekend for a lack of action. I grow extremely tired of dieting and eating healthy, along with everything else, and only watching myself fall further and further out of shape. As is pretty obvious, I am not at all happy, right now.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Dang man, sounds like life if sucking bug time ATM. Head up bro. You're on the right track! Now it's just gonna take time.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.44%

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Thanks, man! I'll be sure to read this in a bit and see what it's all about. I do like the thought of it, because I had some little red bumps showing up around the outside corners of my eyes for a while (started back in the Fall) that my own research led me to deduce that it was candida related (I never went to a dermatologist, though). Was that something you had a problem with? It was hard to find any actual medical literature on it, but most of the forum responses I'd come up with seemed to be tied to food allergies of some sort.
    Candida is weird, some doctors know a lot about it and others give you a blank stare, and honestly what I think the biggest issue is with the health systems is that doctors are trained in medicine not nutrition. They are taught how to treat diseases and symptoms once you have them. When you go in for check ups they never talk to you about your diet, or nutrition they just worry about your stats being in a normal range most don't even care if you are nearing the top or bottom as long as you fall within "normal" Diet and nutrition alone IMO can help rid you of most health related issues.

In my case, I didn't have anything on my eye but I did have other symptoms that after researching seemed to the the result of a candida overload. Once I did the diet and the cleanse I felt so much better, but I will worn you. I did **** mud for a couple days, it was coming out black and sludge like haha. But after about two weeks things started to get better and I noticed my bloat going down and I usually am pretty gassy but it all went away. I had more energy and felt like I could think clearer, how you mentioned the fog. One thing about Candida and yeast is that candida and yeast feed off of dying yeast so it takes a long time to get it fully out of your system but it sounds like you are in this for the long haul.
    Also you will have dye off which can cause a number of things and they suck, but it goes away.

I have no affiliation to this site I am posting, but it just gives you an idea of what symptoms you might get from die off and you can google away also
    http://www.wholeapproach.com/newslet...3/06_June.html
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.87%

Thanks for the info, man.

Do you know what the ingredient profile on that product you first listed is? On Amazon, it doesn't list anything. More than anything, I wanted to see if there was anything comparable Nutra or anywhere else had.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.87%

6 days complete

I'll do a weigh-in, tomorrow, just to see if there's any change. I doubt it and don't expect it from the GF issue this early on, but I've been restricting cals pretty heavily.

One of the girls in the office said they'd be open til 3, yesterday, so to call and get an appt before they closed up. I decided to drive over there, instead. I was there at 2:30 and they were locked up. I called the office and someone picked up in back, but when I told them I was out front she reiterated that they were closed. Needless to say I was beyond pissed off.

I called, today, and have an appointment for next Wednesday afternoon. I'll be there on Monday, though, to drop off the letter I'd already written and ask him to sign off on tests beforehand. Nothing like 2+ weeks passing when he hasn't talked to who he said he would.

In the big scheme of things, I stay positive, but last night was a bad night for me. It's certainly hard to stay up when everyone doesn't have the same sense of urgency that I do. It just sucks losing more days and weeks and months of my life; time that I could be fixing myself.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.44%

I have a bottle still, I do a cleanse about every 6 months for a month. Between the ex and myself we have run about 5 different cleanses and had the best success by a long stretch with this one. She had tinea versicolor and had to adhere to a pretty much gluten free lifestyle to keep it from popping up.

Here is the break down

Fungal Defense Herbal Balance blend 475mg
    Syrian Oregano
    Sweet Basil
    Lemongrass powder
    Olive Leaf extract
    Cinnamon Bark Powder

Fungal Defense Enzyme Balance 233mg
    Protease 20,000 HUT
    Cllulase 20,000 CU

Fungal Defense Living Herbal Proten-Zyme 125mg
    Garlic Juice, Yucca Juice

Hope that helps man
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

6 days complete

I'll do a weigh-in, tomorrow, just to see if there's any change. I doubt it and don't expect it from the GF issue this early on, but I've been restricting cals pretty heavily.

One of the girls in the office said they'd be open til 3, yesterday, so to call and get an appt before they closed up. I decided to drive over there, instead. I was there at 2:30 and they were locked up. I called the office and someone picked up in back, but when I told them I was out front she reiterated that they were closed. Needless to say I was beyond pissed off.

I called, today, and have an appointment for next Wednesday afternoon. I'll be there on Monday, though, to drop off the letter I'd already written and ask him to sign off on tests beforehand. Nothing like 2+ weeks passing when he hasn't talked to who he said he would.

In the big scheme of things, I stay positive, but last night was a bad night for me. It's certainly hard to stay up when everyone doesn't have the same sense of urgency that I do. It just sucks losing more days and weeks and months of my life; time that I could be fixing myself.
    Damn. I'm a pretty patient guy, but things like this really make my blood boil. It's great to see that you're still able to stay positive. My father is going through some medical issues. He's normally very pessimistic, but for some reason, he's been very optimistic through the whole thing. It really seems to make a huge difference.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.87%

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Damn. I'm a pretty patient guy, but things like this really make my blood boil. It's great to see that you're still able to stay positive. My father is going through some medical issues. He's normally very pessimistic, but for some reason, he's been very optimistic through the whole thing. It really seems to make a huge difference.
    Glad to have you in here, man.

Yesterday was just a bad day for me once I found out he was gone for the entire week. The lack of communication/consistency is what floors me the most. What sucks is knowing that I just have to deal with it because most doctors don't understand what I'm going through and won't listen, and by the time I tried to find a new one, it would take longer than just waiting for him to get back in the office.

I'm not a fan of wasting time and the entire past year that I wasted just makes me disappointed.

Health and fitness are such a passion in my life that I'm ready to find the specific problem, and start battling through it so I can turn this into a positive example for others.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Man. I see things are just not progressing as they should be on the doctors half. Could be he's just going through a rough time. Keep positive bro!!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.44%

Glad to have you in here, man.

Yesterday was just a bad day for me once I found out he was gone for the entire week. The lack of communication/consistency is what floors me the most. What sucks is knowing that I just have to deal with it because most doctors don't understand what I'm going through and won't listen, and by the time I tried to find a new one, it would take longer than just waiting for him to get back in the office.

I'm not a fan of wasting time and the entire past year that I wasted just makes me disappointed.

Health and fitness are such a passion in my life that I'm ready to find the specific problem, and start battling through it so I can turn this into a positive example for others.
    Have you looked into a naturopath with an MD?
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I believe in you.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.87%

7 days complete

268.8 lbs, this morning -- exact same weight as a week ago

I didn't expect the gluten-free eating to have any impact in that time, but I did hope that restricting cals to down around 2,000 daily and eating only from clean food sources would help.

Obviously a little depressed by that situation.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

...Health and fitness are such a passion in my life that I'm ready to find the specific problem, and start battling through it so I can turn this into a positive example for others.
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to MidwestBeast again"
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
    7 days complete

268.8 lbs, this morning -- exact same weight as a week ago

I didn't expect the gluten-free eating to have any impact in that time, but I did hope that restricting cals to down around 2,000 daily and eating only from clean food sources would help.

Obviously a little depressed by that situation.
    Still bro, great results in keeping it clean. At least you're not going up I weight though. Progress is there as now you know what how your body is reacting to the calories. How about feeling wise? Joints? Mood? Mental state?
    I think I notice most is after about two month gluten free my mom came to visit and I had to take then around town. There was no way to avoid gluten for 15 days out and about living in a hotel, i got instant bloating, headaches, laziness, and it was visually noticeable too well the bloating. The wife said I got fat... But two weeks of gluten free and NO training cause I blew my back the day my mom left lol, and I got down to pre wedding/pre traveling weight.

Hardest part about gluten free is eating out. I never use flour, or eat anything like pasta or pizza. But everything in japan is either deep fried in batter or in a soy/sugar sauce. Regardless, I know you can do it.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.87%

Quote Originally Posted by indysoccer16 View Post
    Have you looked into a naturopath with an MD?
    I haven't, but that will be my next step if the scans don't show anything.
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.87%

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Still bro, great results in keeping it clean. At least you're not going up I weight though. Progress is there as now you know what how your body is reacting to the calories. How about feeling wise? Joints? Mood? Mental state?
    Physically I feel fine outside of being fat and having a gut. There's something that gives me a sharp pain in the right side of my abdomen if I bend over and any pressure is put on that side against my thigh. Mood is garbage, to be honest. I just want to sleep for the next 5 days until my doctor's appointment. That's what sucks is that I can keep a positive mood even through all of this as long as I know steps are being taken. Right now those steps have stopped for going on 2 weeks and that just wrenches my insides.

Unfortunately, I don't have time to be depressed because I have a nutrition test I have to take either today or tomorrow and then I'll have a chem test, next week. It's taking every ounce of me to not just go eat a bunch of garbage. The funny thing is, I don't miss that kind of food at all. I could diet with no cheat meals for life and be okay. But knowing that I eat like a bodybuilder and look like a fat, diabetic slob makes me want to go back to it. I won't; I have enough willpower to not do that -- same as I'm not going to off myself in all of this -- but it's what crosses your mind when you know what you do doesn't make a difference.
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Just keep doing the right thing man. That's all u can do, that way @ the end of the day u can say u did the right thing.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%

Physically I feel fine outside of being fat and having a gut. There's something that gives me a sharp pain in the right side of my abdomen if I bend over and any pressure is put on that side against my thigh. Mood is garbage, to be honest. I just want to sleep for the next 5 days until my doctor's appointment. That's what sucks is that I can keep a positive mood even through all of this as long as I know steps are being taken. Right now those steps have stopped for going on 2 weeks and that just wrenches my insides.

Unfortunately, I don't have time to be depressed because I have a nutrition test I have to take either today or tomorrow and then I'll have a chem test, next week. It's taking every ounce of me to not just go eat a bunch of garbage. The funny thing is, I don't miss that kind of food at all. I could diet with no cheat meals for life and be okay. But knowing that I eat like a bodybuilder and look like a fat, diabetic slob makes me want to go back to it. I won't; I have enough willpower to not do that -- same as I'm not going to off myself in all of this -- but it's what crosses your mind when you know what you do doesn't make a difference.
    I agree 100% with the wanting to go back and eating bad. That pain.... Hmm. How's the visits to the throne?
    RecoverBro ELITE
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.87%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Just keep doing the right thing man. That's all u can do, that way @ the end of the day u can say u did the right thing.
    I know, man. It's what I'll do. It's just so mentally taxing to do it with none of the benefits/results.
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.87%

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    I agree 100% with the wanting to go back and eating bad. That pain.... Hmm. How's the visits to the throne?
    Everything else is normal. That's why, for whatever ignorant reason, I was hopeful that maybe things were working and that I'd lose even a pound last week. So everything bathroom-related is normal.
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Brother you are doing everything right. Give the diet a chance. You should start seeing some sort of results in the next week or two.

Gluten free diet is tuff. Especially finding all the proper food to be able to eat.
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.87%

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Brother you are doing everything right. Give the diet a chance. You should start seeing some sort of results in the next week or two.

Gluten free diet is tuff. Especially finding all the proper food to be able to eat.
    I can do gluten-free if that's what I legitimately need to do. I honestly don't have a problem with that. What is hard for me is just doing it based on the assumption that it's highly likely I have a gluten intolerance/allergy, but not knowing for sure. I don't put a lot of faith into those type of things, anymore, because I've seen so many things medically that I've felt 100% were what was wrong with me turn out to not be the case (reverse T3, sleep apnea, etc.).

Is gluten intolerance tied to all of this? Maybe; maybe not. What I feel right now, though, is that there is a tumor somewhere in my body that is creating excess cortisol and excess prolactin, both of which are hindering any type of positive movement forward. I believe strongly about the cortisol issue as the oversaturation of the body with cortisol would explain the downregulation of thyroid receptors and the reason that dosing 100mcg of T3 daily for 10 weeks did nothing to me in terms of weight loss. It explains the numbers looking great, but nothing else happening. It would explain why for over a year that I've been on thyroid hormone of some sort that nothing has changed aside from things getting worse.

Maybe that's all that it is and as soon as it's resolved it will fix things. However, that quote from Chris Kesser about an unhealthy gut being able to derive more calories from the same meal in comparison to a healthy gut strikes me as very worthwhile. A long time ago, I mentioned to my dad that I wondered if there was some way that what I was eating wasn't actually being digested and was somehow just being dumped into my body as fat stores. I knew how crazy it sounded and I dismissed it, but this would lend some merit to that thought. When I was 15, I went over an entire week without having a bowel movement when I was on vacation (stupid bathroom phobia that started when I was really young). I went an entire weekend on a Chrysalis retreat not much later after that where I did the exact same thing. And neither time it wasn't because I didn't feel like I had to; it was quite the contrary. I just held it because of my weird phobia (which I'm now over, btw). But I always wondered/asked if holding it for long periods like that could cause problems. Everyone always said no. I'm wondering, now.

I'm in a better mood, at the moment (because I'm drinking Focus XT, so I'm tasting candy and getting caffeine), but who knows how long that'll last. I'll likely start dosing some tyrosine that I have stashed away in hopes that it will increase dopamine levels and help with the feelings as well as combat the prolactin a bit until my doctor sees me. You better believe I'll be there Monday with my letter, asking him to just sign off on the scan. A friend of mine mentioned a pet-scan (could be spelling that wrong), and I'm honestly more inclined to want that, now, in case it's not in the abdominal and it's in the chest or on my thyroid. I know I've got a sharp pain in my abdomen when I bend over, though.

Being fat sucks. lol

I laugh about it, but it seriously just tears me up inside. I just remembered, today, thinking back about my thoughts on getting married. I had a discussion where I said a vow my wife and I would have for each other is never to get fat or out of shape; that it would be a grounds not necessarily for divorce, but it was important enough that neither of us would do it. I said that I'd never let myself go or get fat, so she would have to do the same for me, because that's what I needed from a wife. Now, here I am...fat. Now don't read into that as me saying if my wife had a medical condition like mine that I'd want a divorce; no chance. I won't marry a woman until I know I'd love her with every ounce of me and that we were meant for each other. But if she just got lazy and let herself go, I'd be angry and hurt. But I wouldn't expect anyone to accept me for this, either. Physical bodies aren't everything; I won't date a woman unless she has the values I want, but even if she has them, I wouldn't date her if I weren't attracted to her -- and I'm attracted to a woman in shape. It stems deeper than that, though. Being in shape gives off the image that you care about yourself and that you enjoy things that are part of a healthy life in all aspects -- I'm attracted to that. I need someone who has a healthy relationship with Christ (soul), a healthy relationship toward learning and knowledge (mind) and a healthy relationship with fitness and nutrition (body). Even though I have those same things right now, you wouldn't know it or think it when looking at me. I'm not thinking less of myself, but I'm being realistic in that I wouldn't expect someone who I'm attracted to, to be attracted to me in my current condition.

That just went sideways from what I intended this post for, but apparently it was on my mind and needed said.
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Don't back down
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.87%

How I anticipate my next doctor's visit going:

28. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I believe in you
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%

To elaborate more on your "holding it in", I believe it could be related to gut permeability. At least for me what had happened was I always had trouble going. And it just kinda got worse with age. I'm pretty sure I have those blood saps in my intestines that bleed whenever they are irritated. (Thus the usual bleeding after taking a crap.... yes I know... Doc's all say it's fine cause it's not IN the crap, and it's not black... )
    It's way better than before but still irritating. It might have opened up your gut. I think my gut is in pretty poor shape, I'm just lucky in the fact that I normally stay away from all carbs anyway. And when I restricted carbs from my diet I didn't even eat any pasta/bread/cakes cause I thought it was a waste of my carbs. I'd rather eat rice or potatoes lol.
    Anyway, the only thing I can tell you is stick to it for now. If it doesn't work you might wanna try something a bit more aggressive like the GAPS diet or something. Then from there take it slow and add things back in SLOWLY. GAPS diet is pretty rough though, I'd only do it if I was running out of options and really suffering.
    Good luck bro!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.32%

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf
    I believe in you
    ^^^^
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.06%

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    ^^^^
    " "
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Hey bro keep your head up, something will get figured out! When ever you feel in the pits like that just turn to your AM bros for support!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22%

I'm glad we have people like you here. It takes people like you to make this AM community great. Thanks for sharing your story, I still have a few pages of posts to read to catch up, praying for you to find your answer bro.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.62%

My weight does that, I will stay at the same weight for three weeks then bam! 5 pounds will shed off! I don't under stand it lol keep your head up!
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.87%

Quote Originally Posted by larrybailey View Post
    My weight does that, I will stay at the same weight for three weeks then bam! 5 pounds will shed off! I don't under stand it lol keep your head up!
    Yeah, i had weeks like that, in the past.

This, however, has been going on for a year+ lol; no lucky 5 pounds off here and there (heck, not even 2 or 3).

Doctor's appointment is on Wednesday and I plan on stopping in Monday to see if I can get a note in to him to get him to go with the scan due to pain in the abdomen (I even considered going into the ER with that complaint to see if that would get it done, but I'd prefer to have my doc sign off on it and avoid the ER).
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%

This, however, has been going on for a year+ lol; no lucky 5 pounds off here and there (heck, not even 2 or 3).

Doctor's appointment is on Wednesday and I plan on stopping in Monday to see if I can get a note in to him to get him to go with the scan due to pain in the abdomen (I even considered going into the ER with that complaint to see if that would get it done, but I'd prefer to have my doc sign off on it and avoid the ER).
    Go with the doc, cheaper, better, you can ask more questions, more thorough AND less headaches of going to the ER....
    RecoverBro ELITE
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.62%

Ahhhhh, it's strange, heck right now I am gaining weight lol probably too much cardio! :-) good luck with your doctors visit. Did you do a body detox.
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.32%

Good luck! I have faith in you.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.06%

40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-07-2012, 12:50 PM
  2. Need to gain weight!!!
    By jakijapuz in forum Bulking
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-05-2011, 12:21 AM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-08-2009, 10:22 AM
  4. Best Gyno Treatment? Case to case basis?
    By lewisfitness in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-11-2008, 09:25 AM
  5. Help with weight gain
    By golden71 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-01-2007, 07:16 PM