MidwestBeast in: The Case of the Mysterious Weight Gain!

Page 13 of 17 First ... 1112131415 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
    Fingers crossed, that's the case.

I've prayed a lot about it and I'll continue to do so. If it's not, then it just mean's God has something different planned for me.
    Searching for answers is life my friend.
    At least your moving forward. I'm proud of you man.
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   

2. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post

I've prayed a lot about it and I'll continue to do so. If it's not, then it just mean's God has something different planned for me.
    I think that's a perfect attitude, one we've had to adopt ourselves with my wife. Pray for the best but still be ready to accept God's will seeing as we can't fathom the depth of His purposes and what He has in store for us but He knows what's best for us. Hopefully you can get some answers though. Knowing what it is helps alot, even if you can't really treat it sometimes.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

3. Best of luck bro! Will be pulling for ya!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Searching for answers is life my friend.
    At least your moving forward. I'm proud of you man.
    Thanks, buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    I think that's a perfect attitude, one we've had to adopt ourselves with my wife. Pray for the best but still be ready to accept God's will seeing as we can't fathom the depth of His purposes and what He has in store for us but He knows what's best for us. Hopefully you can get some answers though. Knowing what it is helps alot, even if you can't really treat it sometimes.
    Couldn't have been better stated.

Like I've said, I have learned a lot through all of this, so there's that much that I have and a closer relationship with Christ, so if this is what it took to give me a wakeup call, it was worth it. I just hope I'm almost done learning and can get on the road to recovery haha.

My devotional this morning:

http://odb.org/2012/02/08/just-becau...2%80%99s-good/

Proverbs tells us, “A man’s steps are directed by the Lord” (20:24 NIV).
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Best of luck bro! Will be pulling for ya!
    Thank you. It is greatly appreciated and I'm hoping that Monday will be a day with answers.
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post

Do you think it is possible that he is stalling your weight loss until I visit America?

That is when the stars with align and everything will make sense in the world again.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Do you think it is possible that he is stalling your weight loss until I visit America?

That is when the stars with align and everything will make sense in the world again.
    It is possible that God is waiting for me to find the love of a good, hairless British boy...

...though upon typing that, it sounds more like the work of the devil. lol

7. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast

It is possible that God is waiting for me to find the love of a good, hairless British boy...

...though upon typing that, it sounds more like the work of the devil. lol
    Lmao!!
    You will fuse with Ben and become invincible!
    RecoverBro ELITE

8. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Got my scan moved up to Friday morning

Chaos and Pain -Rep

Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

9. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
    Got my scan moved up to Friday morning
    Alright man! Sounds good. Lets see what these results will show.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Jeff, just wanted to say thanks for recommending the book by Dr. K.

I just read the foreword and chapter 1, this afternoon. It's a lot of what I've already read so far, but explained/written very well. I expect to learn a lot more as it gets more in depth.

11. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
    Jeff, just wanted to say thanks for recommending the book by Dr. K.

I just read the foreword and chapter 1, this afternoon. It's a lot of what I've already read so far, but explained/written very well. I expect to learn a lot more as it gets more in depth.
    No problem glad I can contribute in a positive way.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Just slammed a shake for my last meal a little while ago. I felt awful after it. I can't say that's a normal occurrence after having a shake, but man, my stomach just felt like it was full of air and I wanted to puke. It's pretty well gone, now. I'll drink the first half of my "prep" concoction in an hour or so and then drink the remainder tomorrow morning at 6:30 (with my appointment being at 8).

13. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Just slammed a shake for my last meal a little while ago. I felt awful after it. I can't say that's a normal occurrence after having a shake, but man, my stomach just felt like it was full of air and I wanted to puke. It's pretty well gone, now. I'll drink the first half of my "prep" concoction in an hour or so and then drink the remainder tomorrow morning at 6:30 (with my appointment being at 8).
    What was your last meal ? Like what kinda shake, what else did you put in it? I find that after taking out a lot of things. My body has reactions to things. Like for me, I can't eat much egg plant or I get bloated... NEVER happened before but now I notice. The beauty of eating ONLY the foods you want is you get to filter out everything and gauge to see what food fuels your body best.
    RecoverBro ELITE

14. Fingers crossed for you today my recover jabroni!
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

15. Praying for you Blake.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

16. Good luck brother
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

17. good luck bro!
    PEScience Representative

18. Yeah man best of luck....I don't always post in here but I am always reading, watching, and hoping that you find out what's going on
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Thank you, everyone. CT scan showed nothing wrong. So, in the grand picture, that's obviously good news. It's back to the drawing board, though. I'm thinking it's far more autoimmune related. I'll probably finish reading that book between today and tomorrow. Here's to another trail in the journey.

20. Well that is good that everything looks good though for sure!
    PEScience Representative

21. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
    Thank you, everyone. CT scan showed nothing wrong. So, in the grand picture, that's obviously good news. It's back to the drawing board, though. I'm thinking it's far more autoimmune related. I'll probably finish reading that book between today and tomorrow. Here's to another trail in the journey.
    Tbh if it was me I would do something like the gaps diet. Or the pure Robb wolf auto immune diet.
    And just eat that way until things clear up. Eating nothing that has lectins,is pro inflammatory, or messes with anything that would hinder progress back to a healthy guy flora and a healed intestine lining. I ate pure 0 starch paleo for almost three months. Then slowly added stuff back in. Finding what made me feel good and what made me feel like crap. It was rough and no one understood me. But it worked. My skin disorder cleared and no longer was I bleeding from my belly button whenever I ate too much.
    But that's just me.
    RecoverBro ELITE

22. Good to hear that the scan came back with good news, even if it didn't provide a explanation of what's going on.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-07-2012, 12:50 PM
  2. Need to gain weight!!!
    By jakijapuz in forum Bulking
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-05-2011, 12:21 AM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-08-2009, 10:22 AM
  4. Best Gyno Treatment? Case to case basis?
    By lewisfitness in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-11-2008, 09:25 AM
  5. Help with weight gain
    By golden71 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-01-2007, 07:16 PM