MidwestBeast in: The Case of the Mysterious Weight Gain!

Page 10 of 17 First ... 89101112 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Don't give up.
    Haven't you noticed Flexy? Blake doesn't respond to us RecoverBro's in his personal thread. Only in the socially awkward throwback Milas thread where it's acceptable to be deviant.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

2. He's treating us like the loser he got drunk and had a meaningful conversation with at a party. We want to publicly acknowledge one another now but he wont give us the time of day until the next party.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
    •   

3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

lol

boys, boys...it's okay. Daddy is here. And he loves both of you, very much.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

4. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
    lol

Lmao! Hahahahaha

5. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Haven't you noticed Flexy? Blake doesn't respond to us RecoverBro's in his personal thread. Only in the socially awkward throwback Milas thread where it's acceptable to be deviant.
    ha ha ha
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off
    •   

6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

2 days complete.

Going to go hit back in a few and then grocery shop.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."

7. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    lol

Don't fall for it Flexy! He doesn't really mean it. That's exactly how he lured the last little bearded boy into his house. He's very manipulative. Remember the "care" package he convinced you to send him with all your favorite supps and some revealing photos? yeah, MWB posted those pics of you on Big Bodybuilding Babes.xxx
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Don't fall for it Flexy! He doesn't really mean it. That's exactly how he lured the last little bearded boy into his house. He's very manipulative. Remember the "care" package he convinced you to send him with all your favorite supps and some revealing photos? yeah, MWB posted those pics of you on Big Bodybuilding Babes.xxx
    SO not true. Those pics were just for me. It was so hot watching Flex put on that fake beard on.

9. I saw "yumyum"
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I saw "yumyum"
    I told you not to discuss my junk in public!
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

3 days complete.
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Hey MWB, this is straight from Robb himself.

http://robbwolf.com/wp/wp-content/up...FoodMatrix.pdf
    Just read this. Not gonna lie, the idea of not eating fruit doesn't sit well with me. I could get on board with the rest of it pretty well, but losing that and dairy is a lot. Gluten free -- not that hard. That diet -- very restricting.

13. MWB,
    You have a hard buy in with this due to your mystery problem.
    It's a 30 day elimination to start. Once it's 30 days, see how you look feel and perform. If good, add back in some berries...or find yourself some grass fed hydrolyzed isolate...it's a rough buy in man but the 30days strict will do well
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    MWB,
    You have a hard buy in with this due to your mystery problem.
    It's a 30 day elimination to start. Once it's 30 days, see how you look feel and perform. If good, add back in some berries...or find yourself some grass fed hydrolyzed isolate...it's a rough buy in man but the 30days strict will do well
    Well, until I have any more testing to look at GI issues, I'm going with gluten-free / paleo, but not that restricted. IIRC, they didn't even have eggs on there. I'm fine with eating naturally and eliminating gluten, as well as processed foods, but that's just hell. If it comes down to that's what I have to do, then so be it, but I've done enough crap so far that hasn't worked and I'm not doing it again with this.
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

4 days complete.

16. Hey Midwest, not sure if you are interested but I ran a fungal / candida cleanse while I did my trial with removing gluten and adding in probiotics. I saw really good results after about a week on the plan with the cleanse as far as bloating and gas was concerned. Anyway, just something to give some thought to
    http://www.amazon.com/Garden-Life-Fu...7996572&sr=8-1
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

5 days complete.

Also, still haven't heard from my doc...10 days. Not cool. They randomly closed yesterday, I guess, because it was answering machine all day long. I just called and left a message this morning, but I'll be calling again, this afternoon. I'm never a dick about it, but the brain fog has been setting back in and this weekend I had some minor depression; nothing that was bad at all, really, just a lack of a drive to do anything (ya know, being fat and all...lol).

The brain fog really makes me curious if there's somehow a dopamine depletion going on (thus explaining the elevated prolactin levels, too).

I'm in a great mood right now, though, because I just had some Focus XT. And I just got back from chem class and my professor (pretty awesome to have a guy with a doctorate in chemistry teaching you at a community college) was chucking superballs off the walls and they were hitting students lol.
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by indysoccer16 View Post
    Hey Midwest, not sure if you are interested but I ran a fungal / candida cleanse while I did my trial with removing gluten and adding in probiotics. I saw really good results after about a week on the plan with the cleanse as far as bloating and gas was concerned. Anyway, just something to give some thought to
    http://www.amazon.com/Garden-Life-Fu...7996572&sr=8-1
    Thanks, man! I'll be sure to read this in a bit and see what it's all about. I do like the thought of it, because I had some little red bumps showing up around the outside corners of my eyes for a while (started back in the Fall) that my own research led me to deduce that it was candida related (I never went to a dermatologist, though). Was that something you had a problem with? It was hard to find any actual medical literature on it, but most of the forum responses I'd come up with seemed to be tied to food allergies of some sort.
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

So, doc's office called me back...and he is out all week. Yup.

He is at a conference somewhere and won't be back until next week. The girls there are really good (I see them as much or more than my friends) and one of them said she already passed my info/note along to him. I don't care if I can't see him, I want him to either agree that I need the abdominal scan and start the paperwork for it or at least sign off on the tests I wanted done, as well, so I can do SOMETHING. I absolutely loathe wasting time and I already felt the brain fog and minor depression over the weekend for a lack of action. I grow extremely tired of dieting and eating healthy, along with everything else, and only watching myself fall further and further out of shape. As is pretty obvious, I am not at all happy, right now.

20. Dang man, sounds like life if sucking bug time ATM. Head up bro. You're on the right track! Now it's just gonna take time.
    RecoverBro ELITE

21. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Thanks, man! I'll be sure to read this in a bit and see what it's all about. I do like the thought of it, because I had some little red bumps showing up around the outside corners of my eyes for a while (started back in the Fall) that my own research led me to deduce that it was candida related (I never went to a dermatologist, though). Was that something you had a problem with? It was hard to find any actual medical literature on it, but most of the forum responses I'd come up with seemed to be tied to food allergies of some sort.
    Candida is weird, some doctors know a lot about it and others give you a blank stare, and honestly what I think the biggest issue is with the health systems is that doctors are trained in medicine not nutrition. They are taught how to treat diseases and symptoms once you have them. When you go in for check ups they never talk to you about your diet, or nutrition they just worry about your stats being in a normal range most don't even care if you are nearing the top or bottom as long as you fall within "normal" Diet and nutrition alone IMO can help rid you of most health related issues.

In my case, I didn't have anything on my eye but I did have other symptoms that after researching seemed to the the result of a candida overload. Once I did the diet and the cleanse I felt so much better, but I will worn you. I did **** mud for a couple days, it was coming out black and sludge like haha. But after about two weeks things started to get better and I noticed my bloat going down and I usually am pretty gassy but it all went away. I had more energy and felt like I could think clearer, how you mentioned the fog. One thing about Candida and yeast is that candida and yeast feed off of dying yeast so it takes a long time to get it fully out of your system but it sounds like you are in this for the long haul.
    Also you will have dye off which can cause a number of things and they suck, but it goes away.

I have no affiliation to this site I am posting, but it just gives you an idea of what symptoms you might get from die off and you can google away also
    http://www.wholeapproach.com/newslet...3/06_June.html
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Thanks for the info, man.

Do you know what the ingredient profile on that product you first listed is? On Amazon, it doesn't list anything. More than anything, I wanted to see if there was anything comparable Nutra or anywhere else had.
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

6 days complete

I'll do a weigh-in, tomorrow, just to see if there's any change. I doubt it and don't expect it from the GF issue this early on, but I've been restricting cals pretty heavily.

One of the girls in the office said they'd be open til 3, yesterday, so to call and get an appt before they closed up. I decided to drive over there, instead. I was there at 2:30 and they were locked up. I called the office and someone picked up in back, but when I told them I was out front she reiterated that they were closed. Needless to say I was beyond pissed off.

I called, today, and have an appointment for next Wednesday afternoon. I'll be there on Monday, though, to drop off the letter I'd already written and ask him to sign off on tests beforehand. Nothing like 2+ weeks passing when he hasn't talked to who he said he would.

In the big scheme of things, I stay positive, but last night was a bad night for me. It's certainly hard to stay up when everyone doesn't have the same sense of urgency that I do. It just sucks losing more days and weeks and months of my life; time that I could be fixing myself.

24. I have a bottle still, I do a cleanse about every 6 months for a month. Between the ex and myself we have run about 5 different cleanses and had the best success by a long stretch with this one. She had tinea versicolor and had to adhere to a pretty much gluten free lifestyle to keep it from popping up.

Here is the break down

Fungal Defense Herbal Balance blend 475mg
    Syrian Oregano
    Sweet Basil
    Lemongrass powder
    Olive Leaf extract
    Cinnamon Bark Powder

Fungal Defense Enzyme Balance 233mg
    Protease 20,000 HUT
    Cllulase 20,000 CU

Fungal Defense Living Herbal Proten-Zyme 125mg
    Garlic Juice, Yucca Juice

Hope that helps man

25. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    6 days complete

I'll do a weigh-in, tomorrow, just to see if there's any change. I doubt it and don't expect it from the GF issue this early on, but I've been restricting cals pretty heavily.

One of the girls in the office said they'd be open til 3, yesterday, so to call and get an appt before they closed up. I decided to drive over there, instead. I was there at 2:30 and they were locked up. I called the office and someone picked up in back, but when I told them I was out front she reiterated that they were closed. Needless to say I was beyond pissed off.

I called, today, and have an appointment for next Wednesday afternoon. I'll be there on Monday, though, to drop off the letter I'd already written and ask him to sign off on tests beforehand. Nothing like 2+ weeks passing when he hasn't talked to who he said he would.

In the big scheme of things, I stay positive, but last night was a bad night for me. It's certainly hard to stay up when everyone doesn't have the same sense of urgency that I do. It just sucks losing more days and weeks and months of my life; time that I could be fixing myself.
    Damn. I'm a pretty patient guy, but things like this really make my blood boil. It's great to see that you're still able to stay positive. My father is going through some medical issues. He's normally very pessimistic, but for some reason, he's been very optimistic through the whole thing. It really seems to make a huge difference.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-07-2012, 12:50 PM
  2. Need to gain weight!!!
    By jakijapuz in forum Bulking
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-05-2011, 12:21 AM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-08-2009, 10:22 AM
  4. Best Gyno Treatment? Case to case basis?
    By lewisfitness in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-11-2008, 09:25 AM
  5. Help with weight gain
    By golden71 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-01-2007, 07:16 PM