Just picked up some LipoDerm Ultra and Capsaicin....Here we go!!! - AnabolicMinds.com

Just picked up some LipoDerm Ultra and Capsaicin....Here we go!!!

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Just picked up some LipoDerm Ultra and Capsaicin....Here we go!!!

OK, so I FINALLY found some Lipoderm Ultra (will be here Thursday, 8 Sept) and picked up some Capsaicin roll-on from CVS.

I've read through a ton of threads and Friday morning (9 Sept) I'm going to start the regimine.

I'm planning on doing the applications 2 times a day for as long as the Lipoderm lasts.

I'll be taking measurements and logging it for my own personal edification, but I will post as well if people are interested.

Thanks,
    -J

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Ok, so the Lipoderm Ultra came early, so I started my Cap-Lipoderm U regimine today (7 Sept). I got the roll-on Cap so application would be easier. I rolled a nice little layer on handles and lower stomach, waited about 2 minutes to let air dry and then on came the Lipoderm U. 1 pump on each handle and then 2 pumps on the stomach and rubbed it all in. Upon initial thought, not bad, nice and tingly. Waited 5 minutes.....HOLY $HIT!!!! Burn baby burn!! I've been told the first week-ish is the worst until I get used to it, so Im sure I can manage to get through it. Im going to post weekly results as needed.

Initial info:
    Active Duty USMC
    31 yrs old
    5'10"
    215lbs
    17% BF
    Waist: 38.5"
    Neck: 20"
    Height: 69"
    **BF is USMC BF calculator by taking waist circumference - neck circumference and give a value. Take the value, bounce it off your height on our table, and blam...rudimentary BF %

I'm still within the USMC BF% regulation, but I've recently started TRT and with the addition of new Test, that my body's been missing for years apparantly, I've started to get biggger. Not necessarily in a bad way per sey, but albeit the same. Im just looking to cut down some and now that its turning into fall time and winter here in the DC area, I have plenty of time to clean bulk, whilst staying in regs. Also, I'm fixing to go on deployment in January 12 so hopefully thatll let me concentrate on doing what I want in the gym without other distractions.

PS.....Anyone looking for loggers, Im down for anything to lean out.....

Thanks y'all. Hope this helps...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Avant Labs Lipoderm Ultra or Lipoderm-Y?
    By Mancolt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-03-2009, 02:06 PM
  2. lipoderm ultra
    By jarhead in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 02:57 PM
  3. Log for ECA stack + Lipo Ultra & Capsaicin
    By Kegger in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-24-2007, 11:47 AM