Appetite Suppressant without stimulants/side effects?

  1. Appetite Suppressant without stimulants/side effects?


    I am looking for a strong appetite suppressant that does not contain caffeine or other stimulants and that is safe enough to use even for someone with heart problems, for example. Anything out there like that?


  2. slimaluma by NOW Foods

  3. Quote Originally Posted by rhoadx View Post
    slimaluma by NOW Foods

    Im gonna give that a shot on my next cut.

    To the OP, how bad is it, can you drink a cup of coffee, or a can of cola? The only reason I ask is theres a product called recreate by usp, its got a little caffiene in it, but its the most mild Ive ever felt, and I hate stims, and have my own issues to deal with so anything like hyrdoxycut or lipo6 would have my heart jumping out of my chest and get me rushed to the emergency room, lol, but not really. Just throwing that out there for something for you to look into.
    PHF Rep

    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Im gonna give that a shot on my next cut.

    To the OP, how bad is it, can you drink a cup of coffee, or a can of cola? The only reason I ask is theres a product called recreate by usp, its got a little caffiene in it, but its the most mild Ive ever felt, and I hate stims, and have my own issues to deal with so anything like hyrdoxycut or lipo6 would have my heart jumping out of my chest and get me rushed to the emergency room, lol, but not really. Just throwing that out there for something for you to look into.

    I actually did a few Recreate cycles a while back and I liked it, but later on I had heart problems (unrelated to supplements) and had to quit working out for a long time. My weight ballooned to a whooping 230 lbs (I'm only 5'8) which is even worse for my heart. Now, if I drink 4 glasses of soda (or even less) I get more jittery than a crack-head and my heart feels like it is about to pop out of my chest. I tried losing weight au natural (no supps) but after a few weeks I go on a binge and rebound once again. That is why I am looking into non-stimulating appetite suppressants.

    I got a bottle of Dexatrim Max today, first because it was very inexpensive and second, because I was told by a few people that although it can keep you up at night, it is quite mild in terms of jitters and heart palpitations. I took the daily dose for today and so far so good. I ate less than I normally do and the morning dose went down smoothly with no palps or jitters. I took the second dose at 4:00 p.m. today and I do feel extremely awake and alert (couldn't sleep even if I tried) but still no palps or jitters. I will finish the one-month bottle and then try a Slimaluma Plus cycle to compare them.
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    I've been using TTA for a couple weeks now and have noticed that my appetite has gone down to almost nothing most of the time. I usually have pretty good control over myself anyway, so it's almost too much for me lol.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  6. Been out of the supplement game for a while, so pardon my ingorance- But what is TTA?
    I could use a nice appetite suppressant since I am starting a cut after my 2 week binge in Europe
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by MPFit View Post
    Been out of the supplement game for a while, so pardon my ingorance- But what is TTA?
    I could use a nice appetite suppressant since I am starting a cut after my 2 week binge in Europe
    No worries. Tetradecylthioacetic Acid.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  8. I'm going to try Slimaluma. I was looking for something like this for my wife, she complains she always gets hungriest at night.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    I'm going to try Slimaluma. I was looking for something like this for my wife, she complains she always gets hungriest at night.
    I experience this as well, but always felt it had to be psychological. The later on in the day it gets, the harder time I have inhibiting myself. Have sent many regrettable late night sober texts.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    I'm going to try Slimaluma. I was looking for something like this for my wife, she complains she always gets hungriest at night.
    Seems like a couple of people are going to try slimaluma, everybody post your results/review/opinion about it here and see if any are the same.
    PHF Rep


  11. I personally chew on cinnamon sticks. Tastes good, gives you fresh breath, and numbs your taste buds. Plus, it (is purported to) has some positive psychological, blood glucose, and BP effects.

    Br

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ZiR RED View Post
    I personally chew on cinnamon sticks. Tastes good, gives you fresh breath, and numbs your taste buds. Plus, it (is purported to) has some positive psychological, blood glucose, and BP effects.

    Br
    I chew cinnamon xylitol gum, that has benefits for teeth, gut, blood glucose, hunger suppression and other areas. I still need something for when my jaw gets tired (early TMJ).
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    I chew cinnamon xylitol gum, that has benefits for teeth, gut, blood glucose, hunger suppression and other areas. I still need something for when my jaw gets tired (early TMJ).
    lol, Ive got some cinnamon xylitol gum on its way right now, so that combined with the Slimaluma should be all I need for the occasional cravings.
    PHF Rep

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Appetite Suppressant
    By Bella86 in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-21-2010, 05:36 PM
  2. appetite suppressant?
    By LittleC802 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-17-2009, 10:08 PM
  3. appetite suppressant
    By lennoxchi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-08-2009, 09:35 PM
  4. Appetite Suppressant
    By Rhapsody in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-06-2003, 10:33 PM
Log in
Log in