T3 and Clen

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Guys,

Has anyone used t3 and clen for a cut here? If so what were the results like. Is this combination more effective than the solid OTC fat burners such as OEP etc, or is there no much of a difference?

I'm thinking about using for my next cut in 4 weeks.

Thanks.

S.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it's much better IMO. I've only been using them EOD with SD so i don't know how the effects would be if it was taken everyday. Probably better than what i'm seeing EOD IMO. But....I would think some muscle wasting would be possible taking T3 and clen daily.

Cassavus

But....I would think some muscle wasting would be possible taking T3 and clen daily.
Yeah, from what I understand when you throw in T3 you'll want to increase your protein intake by quite a bit to help combat muscle loss.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, from what I understand when you throw in T3 you'll want to increase your protein intake by quite a bit to help combat muscle loss.
You could also get away with increasing your amino acid intake since you're trying to cut. Free form protein that's calorie free.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. Thought as much. I really don't want to go down the stronger PH route. So, I'm assuming an increased protein and BCAA intake coupled with a reputable test booster would hopefully limit muscle wastage.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. Thought as much. I really don't want to go down the stronger PH route. So, I'm assuming an increased protein and BCAA intake coupled with a reputable test booster would hopefully limit muscle wastage.
T3 and clen aren't PHs.....take these with a Tbooster, creatine, preworkout, bcaas, etc....all play their role in the prevention of muscle catabolism while in a caloric deficit

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
If you aren't using some kind of anabolic support (i.e. PH, DS, real gear) I wouldn't go above 50 mics. You might end up with worse body composition than when you started.

The s-drol and t3 combo sounds like a cool idea. I wonder if the glycogen supercompensating abilities of the super is going to offset the gkycogen depleting effects of the t3 (given that adequate carbs are consumed).

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
If you aren't using some kind of anabolic support (i.e. PH, DS, real gear) I wouldn't go above 50 mics. You might end up with worse body composition than when you started.

The s-drol and t3 combo sounds like a cool idea. I wonder if the glycogen supercompensating abilities of the super is going to offset the gkycogen depleting effects of the t3 (given that adequate carbs are consumed).
currently i'm running clen/t3 EOD and SD inbetween those days of clen/t3

SD is at 30mg

Clen is at 260mcg
T3 is at 120mcg

so far i've lost over 20lbs and have kept all my size

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established

SD is at 30mg

Clen is at 260mcg
T3 is at 120mcg

Jeez man... you are asking for problems... I am not going to go into the whole thing but watch your heart. Clen causes direct heart damage, t3 speeds up heart rate and superdrol boosts bp 9so does clen).... really not a well advised cycle

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Jeez man... you are asking for problems... I am not going to go into the whole thing but watch your heart. Clen causes direct heart damage, t3 speeds up heart rate and superdrol boosts bp 9so does clen).... really not a well advised cycle
This ain't my first rodeo and the sides haven't been bad at all. I appreciate your concern and I did my homework before the cycle and I understand your concern(s).

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
This ain't my first rodeo and the sides haven't been bad at all. I appreciate your concern and I did my homework before the cycle and I understand your concern(s).
I don't care if its your first time or what your research was it is simply a fact that that isn't safe if even for just the clen dose alone. Clen is a serious chemical.

Stuff is scary when you read about it... whatever ive done some dumb stuff too

geranamine

Awards
Is T3 legal in USA?I am from China and wnat to know more on T3.

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
Is T3 legal in USA?I am from China and wnat to know more on T3.
It is illegal to posses without a prescription but is not a scheduled substance with set punishment guidelines. Possession of it would most likely only be pursued if you were found committing another crime like possession of a controlled substance but it could be subject to a fine.

Also, This subject is not against board rules. Sorry for furthering the discussion but knowing it is illegal should be within board rules if only to point of the reason we are NO LONGER allowed to talk about it here.

With that said I will bow out of this topic before it is locked

Cassavus

SD is at 30mg

Clen is at 260mcg
T3 is at 120mcg

How long you been running that?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alpha Gainz 1
Cycle Logs 15
Weight Loss 5