healthy trim

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Man, this stuff is all I ever hear about on my radio. The company bought commercials, paid DJs to do live on the air endorsements, and the owner is actually in the studio a lot doing contests and stuff. But all of South Florida seems to be loving this.

permanabol

Awards
yeah same here but I don't listen to the radio to much and what they say about how the herbs work is so generic and bs like "promotes weight loss". I beleive it helps but I bet there is better stuff out there that doesn't try to convince you it works by saying that about all it's items in a prop blend.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
They're big gimmick is that it is basically willpower in pill form. Oh, the female DJ goes on and on about she forgot her HealthyTrim and ate a box of donuts. But- hooray- she remembered it today. There's some green tea which they talk about a little bit for energy but their main thing they're trying to get into your head is that it'll magically give you willpower.

permanabol

Awards
I bet they don't site their studys on how they work lol.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
No at all. They love to say that it's all natural, they loooove saying that. They love to cite the energy from the tiny amount of green tea in it. And they say it helps your self control without saying how.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
From personal experience "Sisters" and "Moms" usually need more activity and a more proper diet than they do supplements.

permanabol

Awards
From personal experience "Sisters" and "Moms" usually need more activity and a more proper diet than they do supplements.
I've been telling them that and chanting how supplements are there to SUPPLEMENT your diet not make you lose fat magically.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sadly supplements often provide motivation that has been missing.