Big Beazy Getting Cut For Sum Sleazy's

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Alrighty guys, it's finally about time. I've been procrastibating a cut for the longest time. Pretty much i've been doing just a constant bulk. Its time to whip me up and lean me out, however I'm going to need alot of help.

First off, Diet.
I'm a full time College student and working fulltime. It's kinda hard to eat 110% correct, but I need really simple and sensible meal options. Please include what food I should be eating and around what times. I usually wake up 5/6 am, work from 6/7 til 12/1 then classes inbetween. On weekends I bartend from like 1pm til 1am and this time i can't really eat anything.

Second, Supplements.
I might go ahead and jump on the Oxy Elite Pro's bandwagon. Its pretty cheap, and seems like a sensible supplement to be taking. Towards the end of my cut, Im going to buy that ATOMIC tanning lotion to get a better tan goin and hopefully burn fat (Even though it prolly doesn't). I was also thinking about Everiscerate, however I really don't understand the logic behind it. I'm pretty sure its impossible to target fat loss on one exact area like that, but I could be wrong. I'm open to any and all suggestions of what supplements I should be taking. so far what i'm thinking is:
OEP
Eviscerate
BCAA's
Arginine/Citrulline Complex
Green Tea

Third, Training.
I never really did cutting, so I don't know what kind of training I should be doing. I really just power lift and mass build. What reps should I be going for? What exercises should I be doing? How much cardio would be sufficient? Things like this I need to know fellas.

Alrighty, Lets help a brotha out and trim me up!

(I'll post current pics when I get home)

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt use Eviscerate till your at a low bf, if you use it now you wont notice much. I'll post a link for good training and what not in a bit.

The first dimension, aka Zone 1, is the sort of steady-state cardio training that forms the backbone of most exercise programs. Zone 2 (think: interval training)is the crucial, mega-calorie-burning cardio many exercisers leave out. Zone 3 is a strength-training routine that works your entire body in five challenging exercises to build muscle. And then comes Zone 4: power training, with four superintense moves that take your body into entirely new planes of movement.

If it sounds like a lot of work, don't worry: Holt has carefully programmed the Zones into a four- to five-day-a-week plan adaptable to all fitness levels. With this training, "your abs will be stronger, your posture better and your thighs firmer, and you'll burn more calories and have more fun in the gym," Holt says. So take your training to a new dimension--for a leaner, more sculpted body and the noticeable results you're after.

workout overview

What you'll do During this weeklong program, you'll do 2 days of steady-state cardio training; 1-2 days of cardio interval training; 2 days of strength training on nonconsecutive days; and 1 day of power training. For best results, follow this program for at least 4 weeks.

Warm-up and cool-down Begin and end every workout with 5 minutes of low-intensity cardio (RPE 2-3 *). Finish up with stretches for all your major muscle groups, holding each stretch for 20 seconds without bouncing.

sample schedule

Monday Steady-state cardio Workout 1 and strength training (Zones 1 and 3)

Tuesday Day off

Wednesday Cardio interval Workout 1 (Zone 2)

Thursday Day off

Friday Steady-state cardio Workout 2 (Zone 1)

Saturday Strength training and power training (Zones 3 and 4)

Sunday Cardio interval Workout 2 (Zone 2) or a day off

Shape, Sept, 2003 by Suzanne Schlosberg
Awesome. My bodyfat is around 14-15%
From pictures you like higher then that, no disrespect but I'd give you around 18-22% but I'm weird so I still say save it till you’re around a solid 12% and can see your six pack or else buy another bottle and do them both. I say 18-22% because you look like me when I was at that range after a bulk, and after a bulk no damn way your at 15% anyway for most people so…Get your ass on the prowler, jump rope or swimming for miles buddy :p

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. My bodyfat is around 14-15%

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
I dont think his avatar is him

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Deeerdre, do I need to pull out my Intimidation pic again?

Grey Warden

Awards
Not tryin to be an ahole dude, but you are def not 14-15%

that pic in your no ignite log where you are slightly hunched over visibly shows your gut.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Im posting pics up in a minute. Again I really don't know, I've been lifting for 4 years, however last year i shattered my ankle in football, and then got in a car accident 5 months later and ****ed it up even worse. I was not supposed to walk again, but hell I beat that. I really started getting my **** together since January and blew up in size and strength.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established

For Deeerdre ^

Those where taken just a few seconds ago, as you can tell, I got a lil baby bump on the lower abs, I need that gone.

This is January with my lil bro's ex:

And me choking my lil bro out

Took me about 4 months to get pretty big. I have huge arms, chest, legs, back, need a lil work on shoulders (1" atleast to traps) just no abs =(

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Whatever, I want to see more pics of the blonde in the mirror, LOL!!

Seriously, I'd get up earlier and go jog, hit a treadmill, etc BEFORE breakfast, snack on fruit and veggies during the day, and keep track of fats and sugars. Go for lean meats and aim to eat something around every three hours. Also cardio after weight lifting burns a good deal of fat as well. Bodyfat wise I don't dare guess, but you'd want A LOT of eviscerate I'm sure if you wanna try that route.

Just keep sh!t simple and give it some time until you're getting results, than worry about the details.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Ask and you shall receive =)

At The Club:

Fyi thats my fiance lol

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Ok, here is a basic outline of my diet:

Break Fast:
2-3 Hard Boiled Eggs
2 scoops of whey, no fat milk (14 oz)
Oatmeal (I have that instant apple and cinnamon crap, please help me pick a substitute that is actually decently healthy for you)

Snack:
Apple
Yogurt

Lunch:
I usually buy one of those rotissery chickens from Publix. I hate chicken skin so all i really am eating is just pure chicken breat and some drum stick.

or

I buy a fresh fruit bowl with strawberries, melon, cantaloupe, pineapple, ect.
And I eat that fruit bowl with some salad.

Pre-workout:
I love to have ham or some sort of turkey breast sandwhich. It usually consists of Itlian bread(whole grain)/Rye bread, 1 slice of swiss, some lettuce, and a slight smeer of like mustard or Move over butter.
Then I eat an apple with roughly 1-1 1/2 tbs of peanut butter.
Bcaa's

Post Workout:

2 scoops whey 14oz milk
Bcaa's
1/2 cup of rice or beans
Half a chicken breast

Dinner/bedtime:
1 cup cottage cheese
1 tbs peanut butter
two packets of splenda
1 whole Chicken breast or London Broil, or 90/10 beef patties, or some sort of steak.

I also mix it up a little bit, throwing tuna in for my morning snack, some salad pre-workout, just depends. This is just my average diet. Comments/revised edition to my diet is really appreciated.

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
Not sure what your time frame is but for quicker results i would follow something like scivations life style cut diet. It will get you a set plan to follow that you will get results from.

www.scivationbooks.com

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Based on looking at your pictures and reading your training history, it looks like you just need to harden up. Tighten up while losing that baby fat :)

The Scivation Diet plan is good, overall I suggest you cut back on those fruit bowl and ditch that instant oatmeal crap.

Get Jacked3 or some 1,3 dimethylamylamine (geranamine) + caffeine pills for PWO, PLCAR or other L-Carnitine (ALCAR would work too) and take that PWO and before bed, 2-4 grams a day.

Protein - chicken breasts, eggs, salmon, protein powder low in carbs, NutraPro would be best. 93% lean ground turkey

Fats - EVOO, natural peanut butter - not the Skippy kind, but one that has just peanuts and salt. Almond butter is good too.

Carbs - go to your local health foods store and get some oats, brocolli, peppers, brown rice, grapefruit or other citrus or berry fruit.

Keep us posted and BTW, you and your fiancee make a really nice couple! :smlove2:

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Based on looking at your pictures and reading your training history, it looks like you just need to harden up. Tighten up while losing that baby fat :)

The Scivation Diet plan is good, overall I suggest you cut back on those fruit bowl and ditch that instant oatmeal crap.

Get Jacked3 or some 1,3 dimethylamylamine (geranamine) + caffeine pills for PWO, PLCAR or other L-Carnitine (ALCAR would work too) and take that PWO and before bed, 2-4 grams a day.

Protein - chicken breasts, eggs, salmon, protein powder low in carbs, NutraPro would be best. 93% lean ground turkey

Fats - EVOO, natural peanut butter - not the Skippy kind, but one that has just peanuts and salt. Almond butter is good too.

Carbs - go to your local health foods store and get some oats, brocolli, peppers, brown rice, grapefruit or other citrus or berry fruit.

Keep us posted and BTW, you and your fiancee make a really nice couple! :smlove2:
I appreciate it. I have really big ab muscles, you can feel them, just a layer of fat over em. Sucks.

My new diet for about 2 weeks now:

Morning:
Protein Shake
Greek Yogurt
Apple
Eggs with turkey bacon, slice of the no fat cheese(25 cals, 4 carbs) wrapped up in a piece of iceburg lettuce. (Various variations of the same practical thing)

Snack:
Greek Yogurt and Almonds (I usually cant finish it at breakfast)
1-2 hard boiled eggs

Lunch:
Berries
Some salad
1/2 Rotissery chicken

Pre Workout:
1/2 cup beans/rice
or
Veggie steamers
93% lean burger, roughly 1/2 pound
1 slice low fat cheese
burger is wrapped in lettuce with just a little ketchup
some onion
Besides a burger i do straight food and a little bit of carbs

Post workout:
2 scoops whey
14.0z 2% Milk
Apples n Peanut butter

Dinner:
London broil, Ny Strip, skirt steak, burger, chicken breast (Various Variations)
Veggie steamers

Bedtime:
2 scoops casein
14. oz 2% milk
1 cup cottage cheese
1 tbs Peanut Butter

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait... what? That chick is your Fiance. Dude, you are 8 f*cking Teen! What the hell you have a fiance for? Go dip your nuts in some sleaze.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Not sure what your time frame is but for quicker results i would follow something like scivations life style cut diet. It will get you a set plan to follow that you will get results from.

www.scivationbooks.com
I appreciate the help, i work 50-70 hours a week and go to college full time. Blows.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Wait... what? That chick is your Fiance. Dude, you are 8 f*cking Teen! What the hell you have a fiance for? Go dip your nuts in some sleaze.
Baby stuff.

And trust me, I've been balls deep in about everything from where I live to Daytona.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
Took me about 4 months to get pretty big. I have huge arms, chest, legs, back, need a lil work on shoulders (1" atleast to traps) just no abs =(
Is this a joke... I gotta be a ****. Confident is nice but get a bit humble

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Is this a joke... I gotta be a ****. Confident is nice but get a bit humble
For porportion to my body and compared to every other kid my age, Im pretty big.

Of course compared to you guys out there who have been doing this thing for a while, I really can't compare. I've truely been serious since January.

Manko Oyaji

Awards
good luck bro. Just like me we are both goin to need a lot of work. I've noticed durring this time of the year everyone starts to cut. Just follow some plan that you can stick with. CKD or 40/30/30 whatever you think you can swing on your schedule.

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
For porportion to my body and compared to every other kid my age, Im pretty big.

Of course compared to you guys out there who have been doing this thing for a while, I really can't compare. I've truely been serious since January.
Hey man I am not saying you are bad. I just have learned to be extra humble, guess I hang over at professional muscle too much ha

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I just eat a few small meals a day, hit cardio like a mutha, and lean meat, fruit, greens, seeds, and about it.

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
I just eat a few small meals a day, hit cardio like a mutha, and lean meat, fruit, greens, seeds, and about it.
Here is the problem...

You are 18 but you aren't naturally thin (neither am I) so you need to learn to watch your calories. No one can help you lose weight nor can you help yourself if you don't know what you are eating. How can you adjust a caloric deficiency without knowing the numbers in and out?

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
Here is the problem...

You are 18 but you aren't naturally thin (neither am I) so you need to learn to watch your calories. No one can help you lose weight nor can you help yourself if you don't know what you are eating. How can you adjust a caloric deficiency without knowing the numbers in and out?
I disagree, i've done two contest preps and never once counted calories. However, I weighed everything and went off that. :D

when you going to update this motha Beazy!

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I ran a few cycles of some LG gear. They reccomended a clean bulking diet when doing so. However, I am now 177 lbs as of yesterday.

I really feel alot smaller and seem to have loss some muscle.

But, I can finally start seeing my abs!

My chest has decreased by the looks, arms are roughly the same, traps fell, back is alot more deffined but not as big as i had it. My legs are alot skinnier too, but insanely ripped. My whole body weight plummited but my strenght stayed the same or actually improved.

SuperRook

Awards
run a keto diet man.
Keto diet = fat incineration + no muscle loss.

(well if you do it right)

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
run a keto diet man.
Keto diet = fat incineration + no muscle loss.

(well if you do it right)
Generally only true when you are overweight (over 15% or so). As you get lower (sub 12%) it becomes much more individual and on how your body responds. Most people seem happy with the weight loss on keto but muscle is generally kept better with some carbs especially in trainer individuals (people with appreciable muscle and lowered bodyfat). Now all of this is also generalized... basically no single diet is correct overall and even within a single individual dietary needs change...

Also I think this log is DOA and we are both wasting our time cause the OP is MIA right now