Big Beazy Getting Cut For Sum Sleazy's

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by BigBeazy View Post
    I just eat a few small meals a day, hit cardio like a mutha, and lean meat, fruit, greens, seeds, and about it.
    Here is the problem...

You are 18 but you aren't naturally thin (neither am I) so you need to learn to watch your calories. No one can help you lose weight nor can you help yourself if you don't know what you are eating. How can you adjust a caloric deficiency without knowing the numbers in and out?

2. Quote Originally Posted by goonstopher View Post
    Here is the problem...

You are 18 but you aren't naturally thin (neither am I) so you need to learn to watch your calories. No one can help you lose weight nor can you help yourself if you don't know what you are eating. How can you adjust a caloric deficiency without knowing the numbers in and out?
    I disagree, i've done two contest preps and never once counted calories. However, I weighed everything and went off that.

when you going to update this motha Beazy!
    •   

3. I ran a few cycles of some LG gear. They reccomended a clean bulking diet when doing so. However, I am now 177 lbs as of yesterday.

I really feel alot smaller and seem to have loss some muscle.

But, I can finally start seeing my abs!

My chest has decreased by the looks, arms are roughly the same, traps fell, back is alot more deffined but not as big as i had it. My legs are alot skinnier too, but insanely ripped. My whole body weight plummited but my strenght stayed the same or actually improved.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html

4. run a keto diet man.
    Keto diet = fat incineration + no muscle loss.

(well if you do it right)

5. Quote Originally Posted by SuperRook View Post
    run a keto diet man.
    Keto diet = fat incineration + no muscle loss.

(well if you do it right)
    Generally only true when you are overweight (over 15% or so). As you get lower (sub 12%) it becomes much more individual and on how your body responds. Most people seem happy with the weight loss on keto but muscle is generally kept better with some carbs especially in trainer individuals (people with appreciable muscle and lowered bodyfat). Now all of this is also generalized... basically no single diet is correct overall and even within a single individual dietary needs change...

Also I think this log is DOA and we are both wasting our time cause the OP is MIA right now
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. BIG BEAZY!!! With APS Creatine Nitrate!!!
    By BigBeazy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 08-14-2015, 04:13 AM
  2. Big Beazy, At it Again! (Body Mortar) (Sponsored)
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-10-2010, 09:39 AM
  3. Big Beazy, Jacked EASY (Sponsored)
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 06-01-2010, 08:15 PM