Why do I feel nothing from ECA?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    diablosho's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    706
    Rep Power
    646
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    10%

    Why do I feel nothing from ECA?


    Hi guys,
    I started the ECA stack a week ago, and I keep hearing all this talk about massive amounts of energy, concentration, etc. I have yet to feel ANYTHING that is even remotely equivalent to the reports I have been reading. I do get a mild appetite suppression, but I can still seriously put a dent into a very large quantity of food right after a dose. Am I doing something wrong? I've never done anything with Ephedrine in it, so maybe I'm thinking it's something it isn't, but I would think I would feel something. I actually fell asleep about 2 hours after taking my "lunch" dose. I am taking the following 3 times a day (@ 0600, @1200, @1800):
    25mg Ephedrine S04 (Bronkaid)
    200mg Caffeine (Pharmaceutical)
    81mg Baby Aspirin (Bayer)

    I am 145 lbs, 14.8% BF, proper hydration. Just to give you some info as far as dosing/sensitivity is concerned.

    Also, I started taking OxyElite Pro yesterday for it's Alpha-Yohimbine content mainly (which provides the alpha adrenergic receptor inhibitors to work with ephedrine synergistically, if I researched correctly), and cut out the Caffeine from my original stack since OEP has 100mg caffeine. Again, I feel nothing. Same appetite suppresion. Any suggestions are welcome! I'm looking to lose about 4.5%-5% BF in 6 months, so I have time, no rush. And maybe that's what I need to take, my TIME, but I would prefer to find out earlier than later if my dosages are screwed up! Thanks for any help guys!
    --Brian
    P.S.
    I am ABSOLUTELY fine with any site references to research as well, as I actually prefer to FIND the answer rather than to ask the question. Anywho, thanks again!

  2. Senior Member
    waynaferd's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,172
    Rep Power
    8402
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    24.18%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    First time I did it I was all jittery and couldn't sit still......second time around I didn't feel much, either. I also used yohimbe instead of aspirin.
    True story:

    I give a f**K!!
  3. Advanced Member
    diablosho's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    706
    Rep Power
    646
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    10%

    So did you make any changes to your dosing, abandon it all together and try something different, or...? Just curious! Thanks for the post!
    --Brian
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    texzen123's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    51
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    109
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    87.54%

    I bought the OxyElite Pro when looking for leftover SlimXtreme... Didn't phase my hunger in the least.. Very poor suppliment.
  5. Senior Member
    KgTomCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,883
    Rep Power
    1523
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    32.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    this isn't interesting..it could be a number of factors. when do you take them? do you take them all together or spaced apart? with or without food? fasted? most importantly!...what do you take it with???
  6. Advanced Member
    diablosho's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    706
    Rep Power
    646
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    10%

    Oh, well; I'm sorry you're not interested TomKat. And to think, from all your other posts that I've seen you in, especially the "Advanced Weight Loss" Thread, I had you pegged for a decent guy. Hmmm. Hopefully, I'm just being over-sensitive and you're not jabbing at me, but either way, I guess I'll go back to trolling. Peace out yall.
    --Brian
    P.S.
    Thanks Texzen123. It helps a lot to know I wasn't the ONLY one not responding very well to OEP, especially after reading all those "testimonials" (if that's what they really were, I know NOTHING of USPLabs, so I would hate to knock them just because it didn't work for me, but...) Anywho, thanks for your post Texzen. I guess we'll close out this thread though, since it doesn't seem to "interest" anybody else. Maybe I'd have better luck if I just ask someone to make a diet for me. Take it easy guys, and thanks again.
  7. Senior Member
    KgTomCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,883
    Rep Power
    1523
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    32.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by diablosho View Post
    Oh, well I'm sorry you're not interested TomKat. And to think, from all your other posts that I've seen you in, especially the "Advanced Weight Loss" Thread, I had you pegged for a decent guy. Hmmm. Well, guess I'll go back to trolling. Peace out yall.
    --Brian
    WTF man? I asked you several questions pertaining to your problem, so Im offering my help..I meant it isnt interesting because it could be a number of variables. Now stop being a b!tch and answer what I asked and dont cry over spilled milk
  8. Advanced Member
    bigrobbierob's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    42
    Posts
    748
    Rep Power
    7808
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    15.48%

    FWIW the ECA stack doesn't seem to effect me as far as fat loss either. If it does anything to my appetite I'd be surprised since I can't tell at all.
  9. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235092
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by texzen123 View Post
    I bought the OxyElite Pro when looking for leftover SlimXtreme... Didn't phase my hunger in the least.. Very poor suppliment.
    I have heard alot of reports of people not being to happy with OEP
  10. Senior Member
    KgTomCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,883
    Rep Power
    1523
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    32.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    cat got your tongue diablosho???
  11. New Member
    packers1200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    107
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%

    do you have ADD? for some people with ADD stimulants just calm you.
  12. Advanced Member
    bigrobbierob's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    42
    Posts
    748
    Rep Power
    7808
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    15.48%

    Quote Originally Posted by packers1200 View Post
    do you have ADD? for some people with ADD stimulants just calm you.
    OT....but I found out the reason for that a few weeks ago.

    Scans show the prefrontal cortex of people with "classic" ADD actually decreases in activity while concentrating. That is akin to hitting the gas pedal but going slower. Stimulates allow the prefrontal cortex to stay in a normal activity range.

    Now that I'm done with my ADD moment, I return you to the regularly scheduled thread.
  13. Advanced Member
    kingk0ng's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    743
    Rep Power
    122330
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    57.4%

    I would not recommend you take them. Caffeine and ephedrine both can elevate blood pressure and aspirin has been known to thin blood.
    Former Marine, UT-BSN, NSCA-CPT, NASM-CPT, CSCS
  14. Advanced Member
    diablosho's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    706
    Rep Power
    646
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    10%

    Alright guys, sorry I'm late. My base is doing a Pre-ORI exercise, so I'm on 12's right now (0600 to 1800). Anywho, thanks for all the replies guys! Oh, and Tom Cat, I was having a pretty bad day yesterday, and as such, I read too much into your post (and I also didn't realize that your "Shut up Bitch" whatchamacallit was in your sig. I thought you were actually telling me to shut up, and as such, I think you could probably understand my reply!). Anywho, I really do apologize; no attack intended. Anywho, wow! This thread picked up quick! Now to answer some questions!
    I take them all together at 0400, 1000, and 1600, at least 1 hour before food. And, I only drink water now, starting about 3 weeks ago when I started this stack. Oh, and I don't think I have ADD, or at least I've never been diagnosed with it. My concentration isn't all there, but who's is!?! Thanks for all the help guys! I gotta run for a couple hours, but I'll be back on when I get back. Thanks again!
    --Brian
  15. Senior Member
    KgTomCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,883
    Rep Power
    1523
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    32.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by diablosho View Post
    Alright guys, sorry I'm late. My base is doing a Pre-ORI exercise, so I'm on 12's right now (0600 to 1800). Anywho, thanks for all the replies guys! Oh, and Tom Cat, I was having a pretty bad day yesterday, and as such, I read too much into your post (and I also didn't realize that your "Shut up Bitch" whatchamacallit was in your sig. I thought you were actually telling me to shut up, and as such, I think you could probably understand my reply!). Anywho, I really do apologize; no attack intended. Anywho, wow! This thread picked up quick! Now to answer some questions!
    I take them all together at 0400, 1000, and 1600, at least 1 hour before food. And, I only drink water now, starting about 3 weeks ago when I started this stack. Oh, and I don't think I have ADD, or at least I've never been diagnosed with it. My concentration isn't all there, but who's is!?! Thanks for all the help guys! I gotta run for a couple hours, but I'll be back on when I get back. Thanks again!
    --Brian
    then the only logical explanation I can think of is your fukked lol
  16. Board Sponsor
    WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,428
    Rep Power
    3651
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    73.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    WTF man? I asked you several questions pertaining to your problem, so Im offering my help..I meant it isnt interesting because it could be a number of variables. Now stop being a b!tch and answer what I asked and dont cry over spilled milk
    lmfao
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  17. Advanced Member
    diablosho's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    706
    Rep Power
    646
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    10%

    Ya know, that's kinda what I was thinking!!! Actually, I did just come into a supply of RPNs Alphaburn. Thinking about switching out OEC with that, and seeing how that goes. I know the Alpha2 AR-antagonistic behavior quality of it would go very well with ephedrine's non-specific Alpha and Beta AR-agonistic behavior, thus blocking out ephedrine's effects on the Alpha receptors. Not crazy about the MAOI though. Anywho, I need to research the dosage, the MAOIs potency (in realtionship to other MAOIs), variables that effect a persons sensitivity to a-yohimbine, etc. If anybody has any thoughts on this, especially heart rate and blood pressure stabilization on a-yohimbine, please feel free to chime in! Thanks!
    --Brian
  18. Senior Member
    KgTomCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,883
    Rep Power
    1523
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    32.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I dont know much on Y, only that in high doses its wicked...anxiety attacks, high BP, nausea, sexual problems, etc. It seems to me your worried about which receptors here and there, when the only thin that matters is heart rate, and who's to say for sure what supp hits which receptors. Just because it something says it does, were still not 100% sure on most of the OTC supps today
  19. Senior Member
    soontobbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,812
    Rep Power
    2249
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    30.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kingk0ng View Post
    I would not recommend you take them. Caffeine and ephedrine both can elevate blood pressure and aspirin has been known to thin blood.
    weight training also elevates blood pressure.

    edit : and yeah, thats the point of the aspirin - to thin the blood so that the high blood pressure won't be a problem. it also modulates cAMP and causes the stack to last longer.
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  20. Senior Member
    KgTomCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,883
    Rep Power
    1523
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    32.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    weight training also elevates blood pressure.

    edit : and yeah, thats the point of the aspirin - to thin the blood so that the high blood pressure won't be a problem. it also modulates cAMP and causes the stack to last longer.
    ...wow, it all makes sense
  21. New Member
    Tone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    458
    Rep Power
    302
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    42.74%

    yohimbine rocks dude... I took ECA and ECY -- ECY is defnitely crazy, sweaty, jittery, felt like i was tweakin all day lol
  22. Senior Member
    KgTomCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,883
    Rep Power
    1523
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    32.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    ECY is deff better IMO, just be careful with the Y!
  23. Advanced Member
    kingk0ng's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    743
    Rep Power
    122330
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    57.4%

    Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    weight training also elevates blood pressure.
    Most people that are obese have hypertension, and if you have hypertension and take EC then you're just going to make your case worse.
    Former Marine, UT-BSN, NSCA-CPT, NASM-CPT, CSCS
  24. Senior Member
    soontobbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,812
    Rep Power
    2249
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    30.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    i never felt a whole lot of difference taking leviathan reloaded with ECA.


    i may start doing that though - even if i don't feel it, increased thermogenesis is likely
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  25. Advanced Member
    diablosho's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    706
    Rep Power
    646
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    10%

    Quote Originally Posted by kingk0ng View Post
    Most people that are obese have hypertension, and if you have hypertension and take EC then you're just going to make your case worse.
    Pretty sure I'm not obese @ <15% BF, but I do admit, I've got some fat to lose. Thanks though for the hypertension information. Definitely worth thinking about, and at the very least, mentioning.

    The ECY stack was CRAZY for the first dose. I take 1 RPN alphaburn in morning, and 1 6 hours later. Anywho, After that first dose, I stopped feeling anything. Any ideas?
    --Brian
    P.S.
    I'm fine not experiencing any of the stimulant effects, I prefer not to actually. The only thing I'm concerned about is the fat loss.
  26. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78136
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    66.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by kingk0ng View Post
    I would not recommend you take them. Caffeine and ephedrine both can elevate blood pressure and aspirin has been known to thin blood.
    That's one of the main reasons the two are paired (aspirin & ephed).
    NSCA - CSCS
  27. Advanced Member
    kingk0ng's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    743
    Rep Power
    122330
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    57.4%

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    That's one of the main reasons the two are paired (aspirin & ephed).
    OP, I wasn't calling you obese. I was just saying that people can have hypertension and not know it before they take ECA.

    Volcom, what if the person has severe hypertension and on top of lifting weights (which elevate it) they use the Valsalva maneuver, which also pretty significantly elevates it? The ECA would do more harm than good then.

    The Doctor at the hospital I work also told me that caffeine can shrink where testosterone is made from. I personally wouldn't advise ECA.
    Former Marine, UT-BSN, NSCA-CPT, NASM-CPT, CSCS
  28. Advanced Member
    bigrobbierob's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    42
    Posts
    748
    Rep Power
    7808
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    15.48%

    Quote Originally Posted by kingk0ng View Post
    The Doctor at the hospital I work also told me that caffeine can shrink where testosterone is made from. I personally wouldn't advise ECA.
    Not true at all. Caffeine does NOT shrink the testes.

    That is one of those "urban legends"...in fact normally the story actually names the soda...Mountain Dew.

    I am shocked a medical professional would repeat a legend as fact. That just shows a fancy diploma doesn't always mean they know what they are talking about in all instances.

    The fact of the matter is recent studies show caffeine can possibly INCREASE testosterone.

    http://www.warriorfx.com/2008/03/caf...ring-exercise/
  29. Advanced Member
    kingk0ng's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    743
    Rep Power
    122330
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    57.4%

    Quote Originally Posted by bigrobbierob View Post
    Not true at all. Caffeine does NOT shrink the testes.

    That is one of those "urban legends"...in fact normally the story actually names the soda...Mountain Dew.

    I am shocked a medical professional would repeat a legend as fact. That just shows a fancy diploma doesn't always mean they know what they are talking about in all instances.

    The fact of the matter is recent studies show caffeine can possibly INCREASE testosterone.

    http://www.warriorfx.com/2008/03/caf...ring-exercise/
    Physicians are right about a lot of stuff, but what they study and go to school for is the identification and treatment of disease. They are not there to study kinesiology, physiology and basic exercise like a physical therapist or strength and conditioning specialist would do; therefore, they are often known to give horrible advice with weightlifting.

    Anyway thanks for the link. And I was actually drinking a Mountain Dew when the Physician told me about that.
    Former Marine, UT-BSN, NSCA-CPT, NASM-CPT, CSCS
  30. New Member
    Tone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    458
    Rep Power
    302
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    42.74%

    FYI -- I just tooke ECY stack about 40 minutes ago and im ****in JACKED! lol
  31. Advanced Member
    diablosho's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    706
    Rep Power
    646
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    10%

    Quote Originally Posted by kingk0ng View Post
    OP, I wasn't calling you obese. I was just saying that people can have hypertension and not know it before they take ECA.
    I know you weren't calling me obese; I was just brainstorming out loud. I actually really appreciate your post, as it pointed out a potentially life threating condition, which would absolutely contraindicate taking ECA (if not for me, than perhaps for somebody else reading along). Thanks again!
    --Brian
    P.S.
    I'm happy that it works for you Tone. Just too bad it's not doing much for me. I think I'm going to stop taking any stimulants for a couple weeks and see if I can re-sensitize myself. We'll see how that goes.
  32. Advanced Member
    kingk0ng's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    743
    Rep Power
    122330
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    57.4%

    Quote Originally Posted by diablosho View Post
    I know you weren't calling me obese; I was just brainstorming out loud. I actually really appreciate your post, as it pointed out a potentially life threating condition, which would absolutely contraindicate taking ECA (if not for me, than perhaps for somebody else reading along). Thanks again!
    --Brian
    P.S.
    I'm happy that it works for you Tone. Just too bad it's not doing much for me. I think I'm going to stop taking any stimulants for a couple weeks and see if I can re-sensitize myself. We'll see how that goes.
    Do you not have a lot of energy? Is that why you took ECA?

    You might have adrenal fatigue.
    Former Marine, UT-BSN, NSCA-CPT, NASM-CPT, CSCS
  33. Advanced Member
    diablosho's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    706
    Rep Power
    646
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    10%

    Quote Originally Posted by kingk0ng View Post
    Do you not have a lot of energy? Is that why you took ECA?

    You might have adrenal fatigue.
    Actually, my energy isn't bad without the supps, but doesn't change with them either. I'm just taking the stack to lose some fat in the "problem areas". The ECY stack seems to be helping, even though I don't feel any energy boost. We'll see how this one goes.
    --Brian
    P.S.
    I hear that nicotine can inhibit caffeine, so I stopped chewing my nicorette gum to see if the effects change at all.
  34. New Member
    Tone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    458
    Rep Power
    302
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    42.74%

    adrenal fatigue, take a few weeks off, try benadryl or adrenal support
  35. New Member
    darkvard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    145
    Rep Power
    135
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    15.18%

    there might be something wrong with you maybe you over used stims a few weeks before etc
  36. New Member
    Violator4200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    142
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    34.54%

    Just take 2 benedryl at night for a week or so and it will renew your beta receptors that are affected by too much caffine and stimulants. Works like a charm for me every time!! even if you just take a week off the eca and just take benadryl (sp?) for a week it will DEFINETLY help! You should notice even after a couple days. Im on ECA right now and ive only been taking it for a week and i barely notice it anymore but i like to take the benadryl every couple nights just to assure that the eca is working. Also sometimes i can just hold my hand over my heart and feel it beater faster than normal just sitting there and tell its working...
  37. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78136
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    66.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    If you're not feeling ANYTHING from ECA, then it's either A). You're ephed and caff is somehow bunk (too old??), or B). You're Neo from The Matrix. I think it'd be cooler if it were B).
    NSCA - CSCS
  38. New Member
    rtrocc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    27
    Posts
    87
    Rep Power
    100
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    49.93%

    I'm starting to think the ECA stack is good for those that are obese and need to shed the initial pounds (first 20-30lb) and not for those looking to lose the last 5-10lbs needed to show their abs and striations. Can anyone contribute to that theory? I just ordered some for my g/f and shes just trying to lose the last bit of BF off her stomach..
  39. Advanced Member
    diablosho's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    706
    Rep Power
    646
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    10%

    Well, I never considered being from the Matrix, but because I've gone through multiple batches of the ephedrine, I guess that is the only solution. I like it! I'm going to try the benadryl at night theory; it sounds like a winner. I've seen that before, but I could never find the dosing protocol for the benadryl. Thanks for the help guys.
    --Brian
  40. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,396
    Rep Power
    1113438
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    84.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by texzen123 View Post
    I bought the OxyElite Pro when looking for leftover SlimXtreme... Didn't phase my hunger in the least.. Very poor suppliment.
    thanks, finally someone on anabolic minds who agrees with me, lol
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Should I feel bad about this?
    By FcuktheFDA in forum General Chat
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-26-2008, 08:30 PM
  2. feel like ****
    By maccer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-13-2006, 04:31 PM
  3. How would a guy feel if?????
    By wranglergirl in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-29-2004, 04:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in