Why do I feel nothing from ECA?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
um the stim effect is was makes it work.Iv been around for a while bro,we used to take 4-6 xenadrine rfa1 back in the day and that was exactly how we felt back then.

dry mouth,high energy and no hunger.

go take a phentermine and see what it feels like,exactly the same way!!!!

I just took 37mg hci and my armpits are soaked sitting here typing this.If your not sweating its not enough in you or you have adapted to it.

you do know that most of the weight lose from eca came from app supression right? at 50mgs one dose will last 8 hours of not wanting to look at food,while you sit there a sweat
no problem bud, follow my log we will see. im doing this to prove myself the point, so this should be an interesting log.

i believe there is much more than appetite suppression involved with eca and weight loss. ive done xenadrine rfa-1 several times a decade ago and lost alot of weight with NO dietary changes.

please follow my log i just posted pics and everything, hope you enjoy.

also check out this link, this is what caused me to try to experiment

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/recomp-performance-nutrition/148861-low-dose-ecalphaburn.html

skratch

Awards
not saying it wont work,Im sure it does release fat to be burned,but most people need the energy and rush from the ephedra and to kill there hunger.

i think rfa1 was 50mg/does each cap 25mgs ect.man I remember those days,sitting in class like a zombie and not eating for like 16 hours and feeling like death haha

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not saying it wont work,Im sure it does release fat to be burned,but most people need the energy and rush from the ephedra and to kill there hunger.

i think rfa1 was 50mg/does each cap 25mgs ect.man I remember those days,sitting in class like a zombie and not eating for like 16 hours and feeling like death haha
ill just add that the other purpose of this experiment is to try to avoid the sides i got a decade ago from ephedra.

i think rfa-1 was 300mg mahaung standardized at 8% for about 25mg of ephedrine per serving. i may be wrong.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there was 20mg per serving

original xenadrine
Each serving of 2 capsules contains:
Pantothenic Acid (calcium pantothenate) 40mg
Bitter Orange (fruit & root)(standardized to 5mg Synephrine) 85mg
Ma Huang (plant)(standardized for 20mg Ephedrine) 335mg
Guarana Extract (seed)(standardized to 200mg Caffeine) 910mg
Ginger Root 50mg
Proprietary Thermosynergist Blend 380mg

skratch

Awards
ya and i know plenty of guys that were taking 4-6 at a time bro,the op was asking about not feeling anything yet.I told him to up the dosage or change to hci.

remember that rfa1 had mahung and all its other isomers of ephedrine,psudo,nor and alot of other stuff in there to help up the metabolism.It wasnt just ephindrine.

im doing a log now with eca and triactricol,I bet I might loose a little more weight than you lol jk.the thyroid tabs are making me want to eat carbs all day and the eca is killing my hunger,its working good so far.Today is day 4

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ya and i know plenty of guys that were taking 4-6 at a time bro,the op was asking about not feeling anything yet.I told him to up the dosage or change to hci.

remember that rfa1 had mahung and all its other isomers of ephedrine,psudo,nor and alot of other stuff in there to help up the metabolism.It wasnt just ephindrine.

im doing a log now with eca and triactricol,I bet I might loose a little more weight than you lol jk.the thyroid tabs are making me want to eat carbs all day and the eca is killing my hunger,its working good so far.Today is day 4
I loved original xenadrine.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
no problem bud, follow my log we will see. im doing this to prove myself the point, so this should be an interesting log.

i believe there is much more than appetite suppression involved with eca and weight loss. ive done xenadrine rfa-1 several times a decade ago and lost alot of weight with NO dietary changes.

please follow my log i just posted pics and everything, hope you enjoy.

also check out this link, this is what caused me to try to experiment

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/recomp-performance-nutrition/148861-low-dose-ecalphaburn.html
I checked out that link. Alpha burn for whatever reason, clogged my sinuses to ****. I used those nasal sprays to combat the effects until I became dependent on nasal sprays to breathe. I spent a month addicted to those damn nasal sprays after I stopped the Alpha burn and eventually took a week of not being able to breath through my nose and sounding like Michael Jackson with that stuffy, nasaly voice until my sinuses returned to normal. I'll never use nasal sprays or AB again.

The Gasman UK

Awards
Have you used any stimulants before like speed, meth, ectasy?
Did you use them on a regular basis?
Are you on any medications?
Are the tablets genuine, maybe bunk?
Do you take the stack all in one go?
Have you tried upping the dose to 35/300 E/C and dropping the Aspirin?

Tolerance builds quickly to stims especially after previous use. Try taking no stims at all for two weeks (inc. caffeine) whilst taking ketotifen/benadyrl before bed. Then resume the E/C without the aspirin at the recommended dose, see what happens.

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Well, I appreciate all the help guys, but I just got out of the hospital. I guess I had a FAI. They "reshaped" my femur among other things, so cutting body fat isn't really a priority at the moment. But, thanks for all the help guys!
--Brian