Needs some advice using Recreate!!!!

Anjil

Awards
Hi Everyone!

So I was browsing around trying to find something that would help me burn fat the fastest seeing as how, like all of us women do, I am getting married in just shy of a month and a half and still seriously need to shed some unwanted belly fat. And I came across Recreate. I loved what I read about it, but I still had a few questions on it. So, Im hoping some of you have some experiance with it and can lend a helping hand so I can get the most out of the product. First, a little about my situation.

Im getting married Feb 24th in Nassau, we're going on a cruise. I know I cant get to my ideal 140lbs by then, just not practical or safe. But, if I can drop even 20lbs by then Ill be happy! I work ALOT and HATE working out. But I know I need to do it so Im going to. Do I need to take anything along with Recreate or will it do the trick all by itself along with diet and excersise? If there is something that can help boost its effect, what is it? I dont have a ton of money, so if its not going to show results, I dont really want to buy it.

What are some diet and excersise tips any of you have while using this product? I am open to any suggestions, tips, advice, etc on the use of this product. I just really really really really want to drop some weight and get rid of some fat before the cruise. Im equally proportianate Ive been told and when I loose weight, I loose it from most areas equally. Please Help!!!! Thanks everyone!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't spend any more money. Recreate works great on its own. Just focus on eating very low carbs and when you do eat carbs, eat whole grains (the fact it is wheat doesn't always count). Keep your protein above average and fats low.

You will want to eat in a caloric deficit so your body starts to use up fat stores for energy. Lots and lots of cardio and circuit training to lose weight in such little time like this. The more cardio you can do in the morning fasted the better.

Good luck! And have a blast on your honeymoon! The bahamas are a blast.

Anjil

Awards
Thank you :) Cant wait to start them tomorrow!!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Just remember the cleaner your diet and the more cardio you do - the better you will feel in your bikini in the bahamas. Let that be a motivator :)

Anjil

Awards
K...no carbs, upping the protien and LOTS of cardio....lol lucky me :) I hate cardio!!

Just gotta keep telling myself I gotta wear a bathing suit, that should do it!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recreate IMO WORKS BETTER WITHOUT CARBS 20g a day is enough and only veggies source if you can stack with OEP then you start to believe...

Anjil

Awards
Recreate IMO WORKS BETTER WITHOUT CARBS 20g a day is enough and only veggies source if you can stack with OEP then you start to believe...
Thanks :) I just got home from shopping, and the only stuff I bought were Turkey, Chicken, Tilapia, and green leafy veggies and brown rice. The next month and a half will be rough, but I can do it! :1244:

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great!!!! The Key is Motivation!

p.s eat your brown rice (1 cup cooked) at your lunch time NOT @ DINNER.......why:

When we exercise, blood glucose and insulin levels decrease, and GH levels increase. GH levels can remain this way for an 60 minutes or more. However, as soon as blood glucose and insulin levels rise, GH levels will drop back down, as insulin acts to suppress GH secretion. Keeping carbohydrate intake to a minimum after exercise will keep blood glucose and insulin levels down and GH up for a longer period of time.

How do you boost GH levels and keep it elevated after a workout? Consider protein instead of carbs for your post workout nutrition!

Ken Hess
CrossFit Trainer & Nutritionist

Anjil

Awards
Good to know :) Ill make sure its part of my lunch istead of dinner!

Anjil

Awards
Ok...so far i LOVE recreate lol Where has this stuff been all my life!!! You wanna talk about energy?! I feel like I could run a marathon!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok...so far i LOVE recreate lol Where has this stuff been all my life!!! You wanna talk about energy?! I feel like I could run a marathon!
You will love this product!:biglaugh: