niacin use

quakebks

Awards
one of the guys at my gym said his supplement of choice for a cut is niacin, in a huge dose. i didnt know it had any fat cutting properties. does any one else here use it for this purpose?

seanlambo

seanlambo

Awards
it increases lipids in blood, used to use it to pass drug tests for pot cause pot is fat soluable and increasing lipids in blood ables you to burn it off or piss it out,

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
why would you want more pot filled lipids in your blood stream if you're trying to pass a drug test?

or, are you talking about taking niacin weeks before your test to help you piss clean sooner?

seanlambo

seanlambo

Awards
yeah you would piss the pot soaked lipids out sooner, so you would not want to take it directly before cause it would actually increase levels in you urine, but if you have a day or two to rid toxins it works great with drinking a lot of water... also i think taking too much niacin can be harmful to your kidneys so i would be wary of mega-dosing schemes..Also i'm talking about the niacin that causes the "flush" felling, not the new "no flush" ****e. sorry to be so off topic but seems sort of(?) relevant