Hardcore diet is killing me!!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 8

Hardcore diet is killing me!!!

Page 8 of 8 First ... 3678
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Davidlee View Post
    MAn make sure your expenses are caught up and take a day off...
    Thats really hard to do. When theres work. You work. A day off would hurt nothing, cept I'd rather have tha 300 bucks. I totally feel like shyt. I had dinner, turkey helper and peas n carrots. Around 1450 on the day. Theres also the thing that, that crane is MYcrane. If I'm not working, its not working, even if it had a job scheduled. I am the only one qualified and capable. So if I take a sick day on a day we have a job for my crane, my company loses thousands. There are alot of crane operators, and alot of certified ones too. however alot of certified ones haven't even operated a crane... The certification has become a joke. I was required to prove hrs as a oiler, any and all seat time, etc. They don't do that now. If you can do a lil studying and a gay little course with a few cranes, you can be certified operator. Worthless. Now when you have a lifelon boilermaker get outta a man basket that u had him up at 250 ft, and he says your the smoothest operator he's ever seen, and he tells his bosses, he doesn't wanna go up unless its me taking him, hellz yea.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.

I MADE FIRE DEPARTMENT! WOOT!
    Nice job bro!
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

1465 cals yesterday. layed around but had to do some investigating on my computer... Couldn't pull me away till 10. Laid in bed till 11 and finally passed out. then the storm woke me.... Will totally sleep on way to crane. feel betta then yesterday. Eating kashi, bout ta haul azz ta crane yard n sleep from there. Stress sucks guys. hopefully I'm still progressing.
    •   

4. Davidlee

Quote Originally Posted by hvylifter View Post
    Thats really hard to do. When theres work. You work. A day off would hurt nothing, cept I'd rather have tha 300 bucks. I totally feel like shyt. I had dinner, turkey helper and peas n carrots. Around 1450 on the day. Theres also the thing that, that crane is MYcrane. If I'm not working, its not working, even if it had a job scheduled. I am the only one qualified and capable. So if I take a sick day on a day we have a job for my crane, my company loses thousands. There are alot of crane operators, and alot of certified ones too. however alot of certified ones haven't even operated a crane... The certification has become a joke. I was required to prove hrs as a oiler, any and all seat time, etc. They don't do that now. If you can do a lil studying and a gay little course with a few cranes, you can be certified operator. Worthless. Now when you have a lifelon boilermaker get outta a man basket that u had him up at 250 ft, and he says your the smoothest operator he's ever seen, and he tells his bosses, he doesn't wanna go up unless its me taking him, hellz yea.
    Sounds like your good at what you do man! Thats something to be proud of.
  5. Davidlee

1465 cals yesterday. layed around but had to do some investigating on my computer... Couldn't pull me away till 10. Laid in bed till 11 and finally passed out. then the storm woke me.... Will totally sleep on way to crane. feel betta then yesterday. Eating kashi, bout ta haul azz ta crane yard n sleep from there. Stress sucks guys. hopefully I'm still progressing.
    Investigating? I probably don't want to know.

YEh try and get some sleep and Im sure your progressing
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

Investigating? I probably don't want to know.

YEh try and get some sleep and Im sure your progressing
    Yea man, life can be difficult at times. I'm trudging on, but the stress is ripping me up. stomach constantly knoted up...
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

Ok. Well, its almost 9am. Job called due to storm. Still gonna be 5am to 930am. Going home when I get to crane yard. Stomach is still twisted. Idk if ima be able to sleep or not.... Sticking to diet thou. I will be doing Bench tonight and prob cardio, jus gotta get a lil rest and quit thinking bout the stress...
  8. Davidlee

Ok. Well, its almost 9am. Job called due to storm. Still gonna be 5am to 930am. Going home when I get to crane yard. Stomach is still twisted. Idk if ima be able to sleep or not.... Sticking to diet thou. I will be doing Bench tonight and prob cardio, jus gotta get a lil rest and quit thinking bout the stress...
    Sounds like family issues or something. Ill keep you in my prayers bro
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.

Ya dude same here. I hope everything works out alright.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

Went home, no sleep lol. Had a lil relief thou n now got my 8 yr old, headed to get my 3 yr old girly from daycare, then my 13 yr footballer. den i think i really can take a nap before bench. I get depressed guys, it happens. Things happen n our lives, some are misunderstandings, some r jus fhukups, etc.On top of that are our hormones that fluctuate and can cause unease. Remember, I'm taking gear, using a anti a, but my estrogen levels r bound to be higher then normal, combined with test n tren, ya know. Ima teddy bear 99% of the time, course I have my buttons. Stupid people piss me off at work, in that they are unsafe and or are lazy b1tch5. Jealousy sends me soaring. Crappy drivers, people going slow in the left lane, and the general manhood things. I'm good thou. All will be bent straight. thanks for tha thoughts thou.
  11. Davidlee

morning man, make sure you stay focused. Not get distracted and beat up a fellow driver or worker. And jealousy is my weak point to ,but me and my gf of 3 years broke up 1 month ago and last night she was trying to get back together after she has got her little party streak out of the way. NAA im aight. but anyway sounds serious and I hope everything gets better bro
  12. Davidlee

keep me updated on all lifts tho.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

keep me updated on all lifts tho.
    Whew, hectic. Got home, no nap, lotta loudness, went got my kids n came home, finally went ta workout around 8, was gonna go to bed after that, but i got more disturbing news so i let the gear take over n my strength was up by a good 5 ta 10 % lol, i'd hit failure, then 5 more. lol. I was sooo pissed. had 1350 cals. today, sick, going thou. at work, n eating n all. hcg tonight n cardio. yeay!
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

oh and i weighed this morning. 230. Deff still leaning out n gaining vascularity. strength still good for diet too.
  15. Davidlee

oh and i weighed this morning. 230. Deff still leaning out n gaining vascularity. strength still good for diet too.
    Sounds good man. keep it up
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.

I AM around 1400 cals a day for a while...some days i feel normal bad...some days i feel like the grim reapers is asking me out on a date...
  17. Davidlee

Quote Originally Posted by IRONPOPE View Post
    I AM around 1400 cals a day for a while...some days i feel normal bad...some days i feel like the grim reapers is asking me out on a date...
    At that amount of calories are you losing muscle? I have about 5 - 10 pounds of pure body fat I want to lose before I start a strong lean bulk. But I also dont want to lose str while losing the fat. So at 1400 - 1500 calories are you losing muscle?
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

sorry i have been gone. one hell of a weekend. lots of drama, i have stuck to my diet and have taken one extra rest day. i also have glass in my arms, i used a bat and removed all my wifes car windows, and then knocked the rest out with my fists. Roid rage, nope. Cheat on me and **** that... talked till 1am. didnt wake up for work. was late and got a 99 in a 75mph ticket. be the first on my record... this is swesome! squats tonight.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.

At that amount of calories are you losing muscle? I have about 5 - 10 pounds of pure body fat I want to lose before I start a strong lean bulk. But I also dont want to lose str while losing the fat. So at 1400 - 1500 calories are you losing muscle?
    hey man idk about you but for me i dont really have alll that much muscle so it seems like i dont lose much at all. btw im at between 1400-1700 a day...except this weekend i messed up because ive just got back to college and welll things are different here so its harder but i am back on my diet now.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.

sorry i have been gone. one hell of a weekend. lots of drama, i have stuck to my diet and have taken one extra rest day. i also have glass in my arms, i used a bat and removed all my wifes car windows, and then knocked the rest out with my fists. Roid rage, nope. Cheat on me and **** that... talked till 1am. didnt wake up for work. was late and got a 99 in a 75mph ticket. be the first on my record... this is swesome! squats tonight.
    **** man im sorry. i hope thing get better for you!! i dont know you well but if you need someone to talk to me or anything send me a pm or something
  21. Davidlee

yeh scott, keep on your diet man.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

i used a bat and removed all my wifes car windows, and then knocked the rest out with my fists. Roid rage, nope. Cheat on me and **** that...
    i like ur style.
  23. Davidlee

man hvy, im sorry man.. that must be horrible bro. your in my prayers

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 04:04 AM
  2. Cranghel099 hardcore diet 4-5 weeks!~
    By cranghel099 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-05-2009, 05:40 PM
  3. S-Roid by Hardcore Formulations Grand Opening Hardcore Sale-$19.99!
    By GeneraSupps in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 08:15 AM
  4. My diet...is killing my energy
    By spinn in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-01-2008, 06:34 PM