Page 7 of 8 First ... 25678 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.14%

Quote Originally Posted by IRONPOPE View Post
    we are what i call "HYPER EFFICIENTS" we gotta go super low cal to cut.... dont try this at home.
    yep, jus another term for "SUPERHERO".

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.14%

Ok guys. its f'n hard to eat enough calories wit good food. been stuffed all day... hell i could knock out 3000 cals in one sitting at bell easy. today, i have had 3 serv kashi 3 pro shakes,2 buritos, 3 sandwiches, bowl of trail mix,still gotta eat a pro bar and 700 more for dinner argh!. enough! no wonder people couldn't get fat, damn. well got upper back and cardio tonight. worked all day. still there. damn.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.37%

Quote Originally Posted by hvylifter View Post
    maybe he does tht fiber blah don't count. or something??? Some diets don't count certain carbs as calories. I need one that doesn't count granulated sugar!
    haha no im definitely counting everything. haha tell me about it i think everyone wishes that
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.37%

Ok guys. its f'n hard to eat enough calories wit good food. been stuffed all day... hell i could knock out 3000 cals in one sitting at bell easy. today, i have had 3 serv kashi 3 pro shakes,2 buritos, 3 sandwiches, bowl of trail mix,still gotta eat a pro bar and 700 more for dinner argh!. enough! no wonder people couldn't get fat, damn. well got upper back and cardio tonight. worked all day. still there. damn.
    damn dude im gonna be right there with you on friday idk how im gonna eat that much after eating 1500 calories and feeling full all day.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by scott2hott99 View Post
    damn dude im gonna be right there with you on friday idk how im gonna eat that much after eating 1500 calories and feeling full all day.
    NSCA - CSCS
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.23%

well from what i understand, which could be completely wrong...total calories is the amount of calories you take in during the day, and net calories are total calories - extra calories spent (same like basketball for 2 hours)....if im wrong somebody please correct me lol
    i mean that would make sense, just never have heard of anyone talking about net calories. most just go by total cals
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.23%

Man you say that, but I totally went from 305 ta 200 on a 1500 cal diet with a cheat day every 4th day and man, I started at midnight n ended at midnight. Candy pizza burgers. totally stuffed it in till I needed to puke and stayed that way all day. 105 pds lost like that in 6 months. Lol maybe I shoved so much in my digestive system said F it, let that shyt thru!
    maybe cuz ur cals were so low for the majority of the time? im bulkin so my cals are fairly high and i think the one huge binge night on sundays just puts me over the edge cuz if def been gaining fat from them. do u have any similar experiences while bulking as apposed to cutting?
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.14%

Ok Davidlee, I am so sorry but I made a mistake. i have always either ate right cutting, or bulked eating processed fecal matter aka mcdonalds. I have only a few times half azzed maintained lol. I am at like 3300 cals now and omg. 4000 n ima explode. Diet change bro, drink 10 protein shakes wit 20 grams each n prob 2 or 3 at a time. Will be prob 1200 cals. Now heres the change. Get a half gallon of wtf'ever flavor and eat you a good 2000 calories worth. Damn, that eating right shyts for tha birds and like cattle. No wonder ur eatin so much damn peanut butter, your poor body is probably about to explode, its like torture! lmo, hhaha, really thou never ate that much good food, Thank god ima powerlifter that just wants to look decent and not a poor bodybuilder that has to suffer so... lol.( previous message was for entertainment purposes only.)
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.14%

Quote Originally Posted by ccapone1153 View Post
    i mean that would make sense, just never have heard of anyone talking about net calories. most just go by total cals
    Look, Total is a corn flake cereal, and Net usually has wifi. hahhaha
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.14%

maybe cuz ur cals were so low for the majority of the time? im bulkin so my cals are fairly high and i think the one huge binge night on sundays just puts me over the edge cuz if def been gaining fat from them. do u have any similar experiences while bulking as apposed to cutting?
    Oh shyt I thought u was cutting and that hppened. lol. Yea man when I ate my body was so happy, it didn't care what it was, lol. I'd gain like 4 or 5 pounds that one day. two days later be back to pre eat day nd then the next 3 days I was droppin. I really think at some point your body just can't absorb it all lol and thru it goes, barely digested. like everytime I would go to gain strength(bulk), I'd eat wtf ever I wanted not caring about the fat. So lol yea similar experience man, I was bulkin on bueno and donuts and damn, I got fat! lol. serious thou, why do you have a binge day when bulking? Isn't that just inviting a backup alarm, lol I mean extra junk in tha trunk? Is it because you eat properly all week bulking and still crave the nono's? Like a treat :-)
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.23%

serious thou, why do you have a binge day when bulking? Isn't that just inviting a backup alarm, lol I mean extra junk in tha trunk? Is it because you eat properly all week bulking and still crave the nono's? Like a treat :-)
    exactlly i keep it sooo clean mon - sunday afternoon that come sunday night i just wanta have something that ive been craving ya no.. is that uncommon for bulking diets?
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.14%

exactlly i keep it sooo clean mon - sunday afternoon that come sunday night i just wanta have something that ive been craving ya no.. is that uncommon for bulking diets?
    Whats a craving? I think you may need to seek professional help, theres something totally wrong with you... That gave me a giggle tee hee. idk thou man, like I was so serious, my bulking has consisted of milkshakes, ice cream, burger n fries etc. I am only now willing to bulk lean lol. Still, if your getting enough calories and substance to bulk, you should stay full. imo. Ik I could get a powerful craving outta nowhere sometimes but maybe, look at ur diet, now wait, ik ur azz is ripped and prob can cut way betta than me, what I'm saying thou is, could you be eating things that have become stale, boring, bland,tasteless, foul, nasty or feces like? Could you possibly substitute a few things for better tasting food, or just different. I have when cutting, eat the same thing everyday n that made me have mad cravings until i changed things up. maybe its just too clean, ideal, but unrealistic for long term, or more difficult than it has ta be? idk just a thought. hittin back as i type.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.14%

Ok heres another method, go to bed sun afternoon. therefore ur not able to crave sun night. Or call it Fatday instead of sunday and carry pics of fat ppl with u everywhere and use a mp3 and make ur own songs about u being a fat bastard and that u will always be fat when u eat on fatday. Or maybe a positive message, such as, hey stupid, if ya don't eat today you will be a lil less fat than u would have been, and that makes u a weiner! lol. I have actually done that stuff..... the songs... i made a bass remix of specil effects and whoomp there it is, under the sea(lil mermaid), katy perry n stuff. Ima nerd, a jock, a dork, a dumbazz, a redneck, a hunter, a politian quality bull****ter, a peacemaker , and a whole host of other people living inside my head... Hi!
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.14%

Goooo biceps! fook i still have cardio...
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.23%

Still, if your getting enough calories and substance to bulk, you should stay full. imo.
    yeah def doo full is not the prooblem lol i could be full up to the eyeballs and still want a bigmac

could you be eating things that have become stale, boring, bland,tasteless, foul, nasty or feces like? Could you possibly substitute a few things for better tasting food, or just different. I have when cutting, eat the same thing everyday n that made me have mad cravings until i changed things up. maybe its just too clean, ideal, but unrealistic for long term, or more difficult than it has ta be? idk just a thought.

hmm good point def could be
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.14%

[QUOTE=ccapone1153;2099618]yeah def doo full is not the prooblem lol i could be full up to the eyeballs and still want a bigmac

Man Break out tha grill and cook ya a lean ass burger with whole wheat buns and shiat!!! Bigmac's azz!!!! Look, go buy one, then go throw it in the trash. Still have the urge to eat one, buy another, try the southpark eating method and shove it up ur azz. Still hungry, buy another, this time throw it at the cashier, pull out a BFR 45/70 and blast that motherfker for continuing to sell you something he can obiously see is causing you issues. um yea...
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.14%

4035 clean calories. Clean to me anyways. Post workout meal made it. Now it will make me puke during cardio lol. Workout went great. I'm tired...
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.43%

Looking solid bro. You've inspired me to cut my weekday calories 500 more.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.14%

Hey, you guys wanted to see my crane. This is my 120 ton grove A.T. 280 ft of total boom, 68000 pounds counterweight. 8 out of the 10 wheels pull, diff lockers and transfer case lockers, air over hydraulic suspension, I can lean wit it. All independent suspension. Boom rides in a dolly going down the highway. 44000 of counterweight rides on a truck and trailer. I got billions of pics. lol. Its fun. If ya see, me I could be in any form of shape lol.
    Attached Images Attached Images           
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.14%

Oh and dis is my progress today after I stuffed my face with all that damn good for you shyat...

HAHAHAHA
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.14%

Quote Originally Posted by UGHQTempus View Post
    Looking solid bro. You've inspired me to cut my weekday calories 500 more.
    Awesome man. Thats just where I ended up. 1500 seems to be my magic number, I have done 1800, 2000, 2200 2500 etc... 1500 I always lose, and fairly fast, and its not to unbearable for me. Just not keto. 1500 keto, and I become a shrivled weak no muscle biatch. Really I totally lost a bunch of size when I tried keto dieting... Just not for me. Balanced diet works best in my bod... Laters.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.14%

Omg... HIIT well. Went as hard as a guy can on 4 hrs of sleep a day for 2 weeks. Tired as f*k. damn. 1130. up at 315. night. planned to workout at 745, dinner at 830 ta 845. cardio 9 ish. then bed. Hadta wait on my boys to do homework... put me at least a hr behind...oh well.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.37%

Awesome man. Thats just where I ended up. 1500 seems to be my magic number, I have done 1800, 2000, 2200 2500 etc... 1500 I always lose, and fairly fast, and its not to unbearable for me. Just not keto. 1500 keto, and I become a shrivled weak no muscle biatch. Really I totally lost a bunch of size when I tried keto dieting... Just not for me. Balanced diet works best in my bod... Laters.
    hm i wonder why u lost so much on keto...were u doing an real ketogenic diet or something like Anabolic diet with refeed days 1-2 days a week?
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.37%

o ya and i forgot thats a sweet as crane lol
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.43%

Mighty looking crane bro.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.14%

hm i wonder why u lost so much on keto...were u doing an real ketogenic diet or something like Anabolic diet with refeed days 1-2 days a week?
    I did 4 or 5 days then eat. 1500 cals 100 percent protein. Also did wit fats. Didn't matter. ate everything on eat day. idc what they say blah cavemen didn't use wheats or sugar etc. b.s. I've watched Flintstones! In tha know...For real thou, i bet they ate veggies n fruits. aka carbs. I gotta have carbs.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.14%

Thanks for tha crane comments. Today, didn't weigh. Slept well, since no sx. back on today. slept well from 1130 to 315 that is. Ik how fn stupid and horrible for my recovery and metabolism it is not to sleep. Wierd, shyt jus keeps happening. Today i plan to lay down as soon as i get home. still cardio thou prob.Running late for work. idc. so empty n stressed out . also took my hcg last night. lol i wouldnt make it with inj gear hahaha. Still never felt bloated yesterday jus full. Took morning supps n gear, ate 2 serv kashi n 2 serv eggbeaters one cup skim. No coffee, esp due to its laxitive effect it has on me n with all i ate yesterday, whew... Yesterday was horrible n ima quit coffee for awhile cuz of it, I felt like I hadta GO all day... very uncomfortable. Got my reg cut food today n hope i get a slow day at work so i can rest. Almost there, ta work.
  28. Davidlee

haven't been on ,but SICK job dude. I bet that has to be pretty awesome controlling something that big.

You really need to start getting some sleep hvy, you guna end up hurtn yourself and it wont be worth it.

AND LMAO that's one hell of a back
  29. Davidlee

Thanks for tha crane comments. Today, didn't weigh. Slept well, since no sx. back on today. slept well from 1130 to 315 that is. Ik how fn stupid and horrible for my recovery and metabolism it is not to sleep. Wierd, shyt jus keeps happening. Today i plan to lay down as soon as i get home. still cardio thou prob.Running late for work. idc. so empty n stressed out . also took my hcg last night. lol i wouldnt make it with inj gear hahaha. Still never felt bloated yesterday jus full. Took morning supps n gear, ate 2 serv kashi n 2 serv eggbeaters one cup skim. No coffee, esp due to its laxitive effect it has on me n with all i ate yesterday, whew... Yesterday was horrible n ima quit coffee for awhile cuz of it, I felt like I hadta GO all day... very uncomfortable. Got my reg cut food today n hope i get a slow day at work so i can rest. Almost there, ta work.

YOur getting there my boy
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.14%

Quote Originally Posted by Davidlee View Post
    haven't been on ,but SICK job dude. I bet that has to be pretty awesome controlling something that big.

You really need to start getting some sleep hvy, you guna end up hurtn yourself and it wont be worth it.

AND LMAO that's one hell of a back
    Thanks bro, yea man, when I'm rested n not blowing my azz out, its fun lol. Lotta responsibility. I do man baskets n all which those guys depend on me with their lives. I catch crap everyday and stop stupid ppl cuz if I didn't ppl would die. You wouldn't believe the idiots in the const biz. Its bad sometimes. Better reaction time and more alert when rested too... Always something different. keeps it fun. So did I look puffy lol, dats me.... lol. Somebodys good with photoshop. I do my fair share. I am on a mission for sleep thou.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.14%

Ok guys, theres no way I can do another high cal day or bulk, with s much as I ate yesterday. Gonna havta add some good fats, cuz I am hurting. Way too much volume of food... Damn...
  32. Davidlee

Ok guys, theres no way I can do another high cal day or bulk, with s much as I ate yesterday. Gonna havta add some good fats, cuz I am hurting. Way too much volume of food... Damn...

Peanut butter ftw.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.14%

Peanut butter ftw.
    peanut butter and ftw? **** The World lol
    n yes pb, trail mix n assorted nuts lol. maybe even olive oil n pro shake.
  34. Davidlee

ftw = for the win

ahah, decided man Im going to eat 2500 cals a day so that I will lose the pudge on my stomach.. Youthink i will still build str? Im not trying to get ripped, i have for ever to do that. Im only trying to get tone and put on a little size in my arms and str.
  35. Davidlee

I MADE FIRE DEPARTMENT! WOOT!
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.23%

atta boyyyyy congrats!
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.14%

ftw = for the win

ahah, decided man Im going to eat 2500 cals a day so that I will lose the pudge on my stomach.. Youthink i will still build str? Im not trying to get ripped, i have for ever to do that. Im only trying to get tone and put on a little size in my arms and str.
    bro ur jus gonna haveta stay at that for a few weeks then go over the results. Yes I think its totally poss. for you to gain strength at 2500. Sounds low but it might not be. experiment yep.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.14%

I MADE FIRE DEPARTMENT! WOOT!
    Congrats man. Good luck, its HERO TIME!!!
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.14%

after a hr, and almost asleep, they had me start doin all kinds of crap all day. Seriously, I felt like I was gonna die today. My stomach knotted up so bad, I feel its stress related, but damn.... Prob total rest today. I need a get outta hell card....ugh...
  40. Davidlee

after a hr, and almost asleep, they had me start doin all kinds of crap all day. Seriously, I felt like I was gonna die today. My stomach knotted up so bad, I feel its stress related, but damn.... Prob total rest today. I need a get outta hell card....ugh...
    MAn make sure your expenses are caught up and take a day off...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 06:04 AM
  2. Cranghel099 hardcore diet 4-5 weeks!~
    By cranghel099 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-05-2009, 07:40 PM
  3. S-Roid by Hardcore Formulations Grand Opening Hardcore Sale-$19.99!
    By GeneraSupps in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 10:15 AM
  4. My diet...is killing my energy
    By spinn in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-01-2008, 08:34 PM