Hardcore diet is killing me!!!

Page 6 of 11 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by scott2hott99 View Post
    alright thanks a lot man....and as of today im starting a keto diet with refeeds on either saturday or sunday...
    before 3 weeks ago my diet was complete crap and i mean bad like i ate fast food and frozen pizzas all the time because i was out...then i started an eca stack and slowly started cutting out pop and pizza...then 5 days ago i switched from an eca stack to SX and i dont seem to be going down in weight at all but i do seem a little leaner and my strength is going up? dont know why

    my routine looks like this now but i think it may change when i go back to school any ways to improve it would be great!
    MON - chest, triceps,
    tuesday - cardio or 3 hours of indoor volleyball
    wednesday - back and biceps
    thursday - cardio or 3 hours of indoor volleyball
    friday - shoulders and legs
    saturday - cardio or off
    sunday - off

    as i said i think this will change when i go back to school because i will have more free time and some to workout with. i think i may work out 5 times a week when i go back.
    and here are the pics there from a week or two ago...definitely embarassing...just went to lifetime and test said i was 21%bf but idk
    Ok, well I'm no fan of keto diets, but if it works for you thats great, I lost way too much muscle doing keto. plus cravings skyrocketed. If I were you, I'd cut back to around 2000 calories. count them. dont guess. write it down. give that as I told david, about two weeks. then we adjust if any from there. once a week you will want to eat around 3500 calories. If you are losing bf, then we keep the calories there, if not we drop them. As far as your workout, it shouldn't change because of school. if it needs to be done, make time. First glance your workout looks ok, we can go into actual exercises reps, sets, rest, etc you are doing as well. your split looks ok thou. I do traps on back day, but thats just me. what are the movements you do? how much sleep do you get? What do you do for cardio? there is alot to go over.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Davidlee View Post
    hahah good job. what do you think about 3 protein shakes a day. what if i felt like for meal 2 3 and 4 i had whey protein shake? would that be straight?
    How much protein and calories per shake?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Davidlee View Post
    hvy, after this cut what are you going to do..? just try and maintain? or later on you going to try and bulk up again. You know i could see you being a lean 245
    When i finish im guessing my weight will be around 220 ta 225 however when i go on a maintence diet I will gain at least 5 pounds just from replenishing my body. Depending on how long it takes me to get where I want will determine the rest. Could end up cutting for about 5 more weeks. If so, then 8 weeks maintence and then I will go for a lean bulk. I would imagine anywhere between 240 and 250.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Davidlee View Post
    eeeeh! also, how many reps, how many sets each, and how much rest time.
    I will go over this more tomorrow. For now continue as regular. just make sure you kill it.

  5. i saw a diet of a guy who doesnt cut or bulk, but stays lean eating ~1500 or less daily and still puts on size
    genetics possibly
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Davidlee View Post
    Oh and let me say it like this. Look bro, 4 months ago I was about 220 pounds ( same amount of muscle I have now so it was all BF) and I lost it. Now that I am finally in a almost comfortable body weight your telling me the only way I can really buff up is if i gain fatty muscle and then cut down later. I get uncomfortable feeling when i eat 2k calories, much less 3k+ calories. I used to have ridges in my shirt where you could see the outline of my fat chest and hips.. (it only came from dating the same chick for 3+years) Now I actually have a chest with some detailed muscle to it and almost visible abs and you tell me I have to give it up to gain muscle. And what if while im eatin those cals I do 30 mins of cardio daily sweatin like a pig. thats still going to be so hard to go from eating about 1800 calories a day to 3200 calories a day.. IM confused and scared of what your response will be
    I understand your fears. however you are wrong on my intentions for you. I am not advising you to gain fatty muscle. Look working your way ta 220, you wasnt working out. Now you are. I'm not asking you to gain fat or give up anything. If your working out as often as you said including cardio, plus daily activities, I mean come on bro. your bmr is somewhere around 2000 I think thats what you said, I will do my own calculations tomorrow. thats sitting in a chair not moving all day. Add hardcore workout, say 500 cals plus raises metabolism. 30 min cardio say 250 cals at least and another metabolism boost.thats like 2750 plus your daily activities. bro 3200 with all you said you do is borderline maintence. probably barely over. Thats what the two weeks is for. We look in the mirror and decide where to go from there. I do not like eating whatever bulking. Even thou I do it I shouldn't . I trying to work you into a lean bulking phase, where we will dial in your calories over some time, I want you to have just enough exces calories, god calories, for our body to build muscle with. not fat. You should actully become leaner as the muscle grows, more muscle, more weight, same amount of bf equals lower bf%. look at it this way, take your body and imagine 50 pounds of pure muscle added and no extra fat, do you really think you'd look fat or be fat or have a higher bf%? This is a science, things will have to be adjusted from time to time, but you are way off thinking I'm trying to fatten you up to gain muscle. more on this tomorrow.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Davidlee View Post
    just watched the movie fighting.. it's bad
    lol

  8. Quote Originally Posted by hvylifter View Post
    Ok, well I'm no fan of keto diets, but if it works for you thats great, I lost way too much muscle doing keto. plus cravings skyrocketed. If I were you, I'd cut back to around 2000 calories. count them. dont guess. write it down. give that as I told david, about two weeks. then we adjust if any from there. once a week you will want to eat around 3500 calories. If you are losing bf, then we keep the calories there, if not we drop them. As far as your workout, it shouldn't change because of school. if it needs to be done, make time. First glance your workout looks ok, we can go into actual exercises reps, sets, rest, etc you are doing as well. your split looks ok thou. I do traps on back day, but thats just me. what are the movements you do? how much sleep do you get? What do you do for cardio? there is alot to go over.
    well ive tried keto before very shortly because of other reasons. it seemed to work great though. To be honest for the last three days, since i started taking SX, ive been keeping track of what ive been eating online. Ive been at about 1500 calories a day because i felt weird if i ate more while taking SX. I havent lost a pound yet....your right about the workouts ive been traveling between kansas city, chicago, and the lake with the family so ive been all screw up and i got lazy..umm movement ill get into a little later...i usually get at least 8 hours of sleep. For cardio i usually play volleyball for 2 or 3 hours and then if i feel up to it i do about 15 minutes of HIIT...also i was gonna run today but i dove into my pool head first yesterday and hit my head on the bottom and my neck was really messing with my running so i stopped after like 10 minutes.
    btw good luck with you back!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by scott2hott99 View Post
    also i was gonna run today but i dove into my pool head first yesterday and hit my head on the bottom and my neck was really messing with my running so i stopped after like 10 minutes.
    btw good luck with you back!

    are you ok man?
    For me, the action IS the juice.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by allstar504448 View Post
    i saw a diet of a guy who doesnt cut or bulk, but stays lean eating ~1500 or less daily and still puts on size
    genetics possibly
    ok well i spent ten min writing a response to this and my phonw ****ed up, no I don't believe that without proof. They'd have to be very small, otherwise even on gear they will run out of fat and their body would eat itself god damnnit fuking phone!*!! if their met slowed the calories they got would be spent on living not growing. grrrr I am pissed. test is rearing its head... i wanna twist this phone into pieces and eat it.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by scott2hott99 View Post
    well ive tried keto before very shortly because of other reasons. it seemed to work great though. To be honest for the last three days, since i started taking SX, ive been keeping track of what ive been eating online. Ive been at about 1500 calories a day because i felt weird if i ate more while taking SX. I havent lost a pound yet....your right about the workouts ive been traveling between kansas city, chicago, and the lake with the family so ive been all screw up and i got lazy..umm movement ill get into a little later...i usually get at least 8 hours of sleep. For cardio i usually play volleyball for 2 or 3 hours and then if i feel up to it i do about 15 minutes of HIIT...also i was gonna run today but i dove into my pool head first yesterday and hit my head on the bottom and my neck was really messing with my running so i stopped after like 10 minutes.
    btw good luck with you back!
    Lets not do that again. pain. lol. ppl die that way. What lifts do you do when you workout, like describe your split. sx is awesome i must add. heal up and get back at it. At 1500 calories and working out, your bf should deff be lowering. On the lifting, no excuses, guest memberships or buy ur own shyt. yep.you also need to eat at least once week.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by scott2hott99 View Post
    well ive tried keto before very shortly because of other reasons. it seemed to work great though. To be honest for the last three days, since i started taking SX, ive been keeping track of what ive been eating online. Ive been at about 1500 calories a day because i felt weird if i ate more while taking SX. I havent lost a pound yet....your right about the workouts ive been traveling between kansas city, chicago, and the lake with the family so ive been all screw up and i got lazy..umm movement ill get into a little later...i usually get at least 8 hours of sleep. For cardio i usually play volleyball for 2 or 3 hours and then if i feel up to it i do about 15 minutes of HIIT...also i was gonna run today but i dove into my pool head first yesterday and hit my head on the bottom and my neck was really messing with my running so i stopped after like 10 minutes.
    btw good luck with you back!
    Lets not do that again. pain. lol. ppl die that way. What lifts do you do when you workout, like describe your split. sx is awesome i must add. heal up and get back at it. At 1500 calories and working out, your bf should deff be lowering. On the lifting, no excuses, guest memberships or buy ur own shyt. yep.you also need to eat at least once week.

  13. Ok back to my diet, ate like 1450 calories yesterday. Got my 10 min of HIIT on the elliptical, seemed more brutal, was totally gasping for air after like 4 min. Still went as hard as possible. Ws gonna get in by at 9 at the latest. Shoulda done some of my shyt sat when i was watching movies. Got home at 720, mixed up another weeks worth of gear, oh and I think its been the last two weeks, I bumped test ta 1.3grams. Said hi to the wife and paid on .my pikepass and put money on my boys go phone. Ordered more supplies. Then drank a protein shake for dinner, had a metrex bar for lunch n then watched my daughters dad's family and my 13 yr old eat burgers fries and ice cream. They also bought too much food and kept trying to feed me. I wanted to stab them lol. On the way to get my other boy I had a cliff bar. oh yea, did my cardio after the pro shake. Wife was gone all weekend with her sis but she was md at me for not spending time with her, then i spent 30 min at least replying to a few questions while I was on my throne lol. Then I showered and shaved and well it was 11 when I got in bed. Hadta get up at 315. Will be working prob 12 hrs. I gotta work my shyt round to get more sleep, or get this damn crane put together so I can resume a normal work schedule. Damn, I'm working out like a beast, doing way more cardio than normal, eating little and little sleep. Must be my mutant powers. I need SLEEP. Ima friggin idiot for not doing anything sat. coulda had all that crap done and got rest, gotta get it to recover right damnnit. Sat to sun i slept 9 hrs. most in forever. felt great. this morning had sups and gear, 4 serv of eggbeaters 2 slices ff cheese 2 slices meat. and a yogart plus coffee. stayed at 2 sx's. gotta 255 cal sandwich for next meal, them a metrex pro bar 410 cals. dinner, idk. back is healing, thats why i didn't shave sat., didn't think I could bend to reach areas. Healing thou. was able to walk normal this morning. still damaged thou. Welp at jobsite. hope it storms so i can sleep.

  14. Ok back to my diet, ate like 1450 calories yesterday. Got my 10 min of HIIT on the elliptical, seemed more brutal, was totally gasping for air after like 4 min. Still went as hard as possible. Ws gonna get in by at 9 at the latest. Shoulda done some of my shyt sat when i was watching movies. Got home at 720, mixed up another weeks worth of gear, oh and I think its been the last two weeks, I bumped test ta 1.3grams. Said hi to the wife and paid on .my pikepass and put money on my boys go phone. Ordered more supplies. Then drank a protein shake for dinner, had a metrex bar for lunch n then watched my daughters dad's family and my 13 yr old eat burgers fries and ice cream. They also bought too much food and kept trying to feed me. I wanted to stab them lol. On the way to get my other boy I had a cliff bar. oh yea, did my cardio after the pro shake. Wife was gone all weekend with her sis but she was md at me for not spending time with her, then i spent 30 min at least replying to a few questions while I was on my throne lol. Then I showered and shaved and well it was 11 when I got in bed. Hadta get up at 315. Will be working prob 12 hrs. I gotta work my shyt round to get more sleep, or get this damn crane put together so I can resume a normal work schedule. Damn, I'm working out like a beast, doing way more cardio than normal, eating little and little sleep. Must be my mutant powers. I need SLEEP. Ima friggin idiot for not doing anything sat. coulda had all that crap done and got rest, gotta get it to recover right damnnit. Sat to sun i slept 9 hrs. most in forever. felt great. this morning had sups and gear, 4 serv of eggbeaters 2 slices ff cheese 2 slices meat. and a yogart plus coffee. stayed at 2 sx's. gotta 255 cal sandwich for next meal, them a metrex pro bar 410 cals. dinner, idk. back is healing, thats why i didn't shave sat., didn't think I could bend to reach areas. Healing thou. was able to walk normal this morning, almost. still damaged thou. Welp at jobsite. hope it storms so i can sleep.

  15. p.s. idk why its double posting. Will delete repeats when I get time at home, if i remember.
  16. Davidlee
    Davidlee's Avatar

    Looks good, can you tell about how many pounds you've lost so far? You should be dropping steadily and smoothly..
  17. Davidlee
    Davidlee's Avatar

    okay I will do as you said and just start eating. But what had me confused is the fact that I had been eating 2k calories, workin out daily, cardio daily, and still was stayin same weight.. So if i get 3500 cals then that should be adding too much weight too fast is what i figured.. But HEY ima beginner and i suck in math so not much I can do except good ol fashion testing
  18. Davidlee
    Davidlee's Avatar

    Yeh you definitely need your sleep.. and this weekend you should have everything prepared and planned perfectly so come next week you will be more organized and get more sleeeeep

  19. Davidlee, you know your body. if you feel 100 percent that 3200 a day is too much for your metabolism, remember your working out now too, then lower it. However I feel you should have a few hundred good calories over what you burn right now, for the sole purpose of building lean mass. 3200 sounds good to me for a starting point for you.
  20. Davidlee
    Davidlee's Avatar

    alright I just ate 4 whole eggs, 1/2 cup oatmeal (430 cals) and took my gear (sport vitamin and super acai blast " for natural weight loss") bouta mix N.O. Explode and get ready to lift.

    You say the weather over there in oklahoma is lookin stormy? We haven't had a good bit of bad weather for a while now and we need some rain. BAD Fields lookin terrible from being scorched by the sun

  21. Davidlee, you know your body. if you feel 100 percent that 3200 a day is too much for your metabolism, remember your working out now too, then lower it. However I feel you should have a few hundred good calories over what you burn right now, for the sole purpose of building lean mass. 3200 sounds good to me for a starting point for you.
  22. Davidlee
    Davidlee's Avatar

    Oh could you look at my workout routine and add what isolated exercises need to be added to Mon: ( chest and tri's )

  23. holy shiat its gotta stop double posting, ps. i weighed 233 this morning.

  24. davidlee, if its too high, you can change it. you might not be burning that much. its just my best guess plus a lil extra. you could start at 2800 but that would be like a bare minimum starting point. If you do start gaining strength and in a couple weeks can see a start of more muscle without added fat, go with it. I really need you to keep track of your intake, and keep your workouts regularly going, so we can see how your body will react and have a better idea where ta go, because we will know exactly what x intake and y workout equals. hard to think very tired.
  25. Davidlee
    Davidlee's Avatar

    SOrry man, it's fine.. I'll document everything as I go. I'll stop makin you think so hard. have a good day

  26. starting to get busy david, I cant look back at the moment, however do like 3 ta 4 sets of dumbell flys, arms straight, good deep stretch, for round 8 reps and at 8 reps I want it to be failure. for tris when you do close grips, use a curl bar if possible, use lighter weight and do skull crushers first, superset tht with close grip presses. To failure. go for 8 ish reps but failure then partials, and later on we can keep adding nd changing and punishing.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Davidlee View Post
    SOrry man, it's fine.. I'll document everything as I go. I'll stop makin you think so hard. have a good day
    lol, its not like that, i'm just zombied lol. N yea chance of storms here next few days, been dry here too thou, i actually stopped dropping pounds about 2 weeks ago, but I am losing bodyfat deff. however started dieting at 255 and 233 today, yet again, still losing fat so gotta be gaining muscle. deff need sleep n get my chores straight. hit that workout hard and if ya wanna start a lil lower on cals thats ok, just don't drop alot, and record all. That will give us much needed info.

  28. Lol, david did I piss you off? If so use it in ur workout! haha no worries bro, you will become the monster you desire! lol i might be off, but it sounded a lil pissed and a lil let down. Sorry, n if you thought I was saying you were overtaxing me I wasn't lol I am just dead and brain isn't functioning well lol.
  29. Davidlee
    Davidlee's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by hvylifter View Post
    lol, its not like that, i'm just zombied lol. N yea chance of storms here next few days, been dry here too thou, i actually stopped dropping pounds about 2 weeks ago, but I am losing bodyfat deff. however started dieting at 255 and 233 today, yet again, still losing fat so gotta be gaining muscle. deff need sleep n get my chores straight. hit that workout hard and if ya wanna start a lil lower on cals thats ok, just don't drop alot, and record all. That will give us much needed info.
    You think the SX had the major part in the weight loss or your diet.. I guess theres no way to tell. You made yourself not eat. The SX coulda just had an illusion built up in ur head that you werent hungery but yet you were probably starvin lmao. Great results tho. How many more weeks you got left with sx?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Davidlee View Post
    You think the SX had the major part in the weight loss or your diet.. I guess theres no way to tell. You made yourself not eat. The SX coulda just had an illusion built up in ur head that you werent hungery but yet you were probably starvin lmao. Great results tho. How many more weeks you got left with sx?
    I had already lost 20 when I started sx, deff could have continued without it, and I am sure its slightly raising my metabolism sinces I'm almost tweaked. However the big thing for me is the appitite supressing. Its no placebo effect man, and when you cut down again, cuz at some point you might just slip a bit, I totally recommend sx mainly for its supression. I have taked adipex and it works s good for me as that. I usually get mad cravings when dieting which sucks and can help you fail. Totally not hungry. no cravings. even thou i think tomorrow is my eat day, haveta look. I will take sx for the remainder of my cut, I origionally wanted to do a quick 4 week cut on gear, then 4 weeks at around 4000 calories, good calories, maybe more, also on gear. Doing 8 weeks ON. However I feel I will cut the whole 8 weeks, pct and maintain for 8 weeks, then lean bulk with gear, no more turning into a fatass. When I bulk, i will keep track of my calories as I do now, however, I might also keep track of carbs fats and protein. Plans change according to results, you gotta listen to your body, be critical in the mirror, and continue to learn.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 06:04 AM
  2. Cranghel099 hardcore diet 4-5 weeks!~
    By cranghel099 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-05-2009, 07:40 PM
  3. S-Roid by Hardcore Formulations Grand Opening Hardcore Sale-$19.99!
    By GeneraSupps in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 10:15 AM
  4. My diet...is killing my energy
    By spinn in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-01-2008, 08:34 PM
Log in
Log in