Hardcore diet is killing me!!!

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by scott2hott99 View Post
    haha its funny how that works isnt it? when i was eating unhealthy i easily hit like 4000 calories a day...
    Dude it's hilarious. I was eating mexican with the ole lady ALL DA TIME.. BK, wendys, mickey d's, steak houses, sonic.. etcc.... All them dairy products and carbs is what so dayum fattening and filling!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hvylifter View Post
    P.s. the chinese buffet isn't where you will find the foods I said to eat. lol. However I completely understand capones desire to eat 100,000 calories at one. Which now I will probably have to do as well at my next cheat day hahahaha!!!
    yeah definately should not make it a staple of your deit.. i do it once every other month for my cheat meal. any more than than that and i would probably be like 300 lbs haha
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Davidlee View Post
    Dude it's hilarious. I was eating mexican with the ole lady ALL DA TIME.. BK, wendys, mickey d's, steak houses, sonic.. etcc.... All them dairy products and carbs is what so dayum fattening and filling!
    for sure. My favorite was always home run inn frozen pizzas. I also like lived off energy drink but i dont think that was the problem lol

and i just hit the weights and 10 minutes of HIIT and i have to say this is only my second day on AD but i feel alot better than i did before i start it dont know why
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.

man you will become addicted to fitness. I sleep, drink, think fitness all day and night. after you lose a couple pounds and go up a couple pounds on bench you will go nuts wanting to lift... I absolutely love it. I was just bored so I got on treadmill for 30 minutes at 4.5mph just chillin jammin out
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.

haha i know what you mean. im still on summer break so im not really doing to much when im not in chicago which is where all my friends are...so all i do here is workout lol i think i may go run again later
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

wow i dont check this thread for like 24 hrs and it goes up 2 pages!! just took me so long to catch up on everythign ha
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.

haha ya man i cant speak for the other two guys but i have ALOT of free time right now
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

haha

yeah, hvylifter is like the busiest mother ever and somehow he posts on here like every 2 min i dnot get it i can just see him up in the crane on his iphone or whatever typing furiously haha
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ccapone1153 View Post
    haha

yeah, hvylifter is like the busiest mother ever and somehow he posts on here like every 2 min i dnot get it i can just see him up in the crane on his iphone or whatever typing furiously haha
    Yeh I know.. He hasn't been on much today tho.. musta been busy or something. I pmed you what i ate today caapone. check it out and tell me what you think
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.

hey guys i forgot to ask earlier...when your saying take in 1500-2000 calories do you mean total calories or net calories? guessing total but just makin sure
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.

hey guys i forgot to ask earlier...when your saying take in 1500-2000 calories do you mean total calories or net calories? guessing total but just makin sure
    total
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

damn guys I get busy at work and you guys blow dis shyt up lol. Had my sandwich and pro bar today along with 3 lo cal monsters. 4 hrs sleep. felt like shyt this morn. fine now lol. Gear has my libido skyrocketing! It did storm on me for a bit and I shut down the job. Just went to walmrt got a bunch of good foods and I still think tomorrows my high cal day, worst thing i got was trail mix hahaha hardcore lol. spending time with the wife tonight and cardio.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

Yeh definitely post pic. And about the sweetner.. Sweet and low I think it is can cause heart failure I know.
    AWESOME!
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

How about this for a day of eating.
    Mon: Meal 1: 4 whole eggs, 1/2 cup oatmeal - 430 Cals 6:30 a.m.
    Post Workout - Whey shake w/ water - 120 Cals 8:30 a.m.
    Meal 2 - Whey Shake with 8oz FF milk, 2 teaspoons pnut butr, 1/2 cup oats - 550 Cals 9:15 a.m.
    Meal 3 - sunbelt banana and almond cereal w/ FF milk, bowl of fruit, 2 piece lean turkey, 2 t spoon pnut butr 610 cals 11:45a.m
    Meal 4 - Whey Shake with 8oz FF milk, 2 teaspoons pnut butr, 1/2 cup oats - 550 Cals 2:20 p.m
    Meal 5 - can of chicken pieces, can of green beans w/ turkey meat, banana, 2 tea spoons of pnut butter - 700 cals 5:00 p.m.
    Meal 6 - 1 can of tuna 1 tea spoon pnut butter - 225cals 7:30 - 8 p.m
    3185 Calories
    damn you like pb don't ya lol not bad.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.

damn hvylifter sounds like those monsters did you some good
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

whats the diff?
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.

whats the diff?
    well from what i understand, which could be completely wrong...total calories is the amount of calories you take in during the day, and net calories are total calories - extra calories spent (same like basketball for 2 hours)....if im wrong somebody please correct me lol
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

mon - chest
    tues- back
    wed - legs
    thur - shoulders
    fri - bi's and tri's
    cardio 6 days..
    60s rest between sets and 5 - 8 reps of 3 sets
    hey, you aren't doing deads tues and squats wed. are you? If so Ima not be happy.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

Lmao today is my first day to start 3k+ calories a day so just imagine going from about 1700 calories a day to that.. Im having to eat like a madman to eat healthy and hit the calorie requirements
    Its even harder to stuff that much good food in you. like damn. Rem ta keep watching the mirror and you should take pics now and in 2 weeks and so on. Will be alot easier for us to help cuz we might see something you don't, besides lol Its good to log ur progress.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

yeah definately should not make it a staple of your deit.. i do it once every other month for my cheat meal. any more than than that and i would probably be like 300 lbs haha
    Man you say that, but I totally went from 305 ta 200 on a 1500 cal diet with a cheat day every 4th day and man, I started at midnight n ended at midnight. Candy pizza burgers. totally stuffed it in till I needed to puke and stayed that way all day. 105 pds lost like that in 6 months. Lol maybe I shoved so much in my digestive system said F it, let that shyt thru!
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

man you will become addicted to fitness. I sleep, drink, think fitness all day and night. after you lose a couple pounds and go up a couple pounds on bench you will go nuts wanting to lift... I absolutely love it. I was just bored so I got on treadmill for 30 minutes at 4.5mph just chillin jammin out
    FO LIFE!
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

haha

moto q and hell yea. Driving working etc lol. I just got swamped yesterday afternoon and had like noooo time. usually rare. gotta be at this damn powerplant at least another week putting this crane together. Went got food last night n got home, ate, wrote checks got kids to bed, cardio, um other cardio, n bed!
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

Yeh I know.. He hasn't been on much today tho.. musta been busy or something. I pmed you what i ate today caapone. check it out and tell me what you think
    yea man, I got swamped...
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

damn hvylifter sounds like those monsters did you some good
    man any caffine other than coffee supercharges sx. i say no to alot of coffee cuz I'd be in ta can more than tha crane.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

Ok on ta me lol. i got swamped yesterday. Bad. Only ate like 1350 cals. jus didn't want more. Felt good. Bought food for my high cal day today. No sx today. Eating good foods for high cal, first time ever. shuda got up early, damn thats alot of food to make. Have about 3300 cals worth from breakfast and my lunch box. Had 3 serv kashi, pro shake and 2 small low cal buritos. 960 cals. I'm already full.... I have 3 serv trail mix, 3 fat ass sandwiches, A metrx pro bar, 2 serv pro shake and a couple diets n waters. Plus my supps. Last night got my cardio in, then my other cardio, still didn't get to bed till 1030. Slept like shyt. prob didn't sleep 3 hrs. Was still happy tweated by sx and monsters. Got up at 315. stormy here. 12.5 hr day again. Upper back tonight n cardio. Going for 4000 cals today.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

Ok on ta me lol. i got swamped yesterday. Bad. Only ate like 1350 cals. jus didn't want more. Felt good. Bought food for my high cal day today. No sx today. Eating good foods for high cal, first time ever. shuda got up early, damn thats alot of food to make. Have about 3300 cals worth from breakfast and my lunch box. Had 3 serv kashi, pro shake and 2 small low cal buritos. 960 cals. I'm already full.... I have 3 serv trail mix, 3 fat ass sandwiches, A metrx pro bar, 2 serv pro shake and a couple diets n waters. Plus my supps. Last night got my cardio in, then my other cardio, still didn't get to bed till 1030. Slept like shyt. prob didn't sleep 3 hrs. Was still happy tweated by sx and monsters. Got up at 315. stormy here. 12.5 hr day again. Upper back tonight n cardio. Going for 4000 cals today. Still gonna post several pics just couldn't get to my comp last night. weight today. 231. Deff. getting leaner, deff. more vascular too. Will post more pics of progress in prob a couple weeks.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

damn it double posted again... promise will remove dead space lol. Just wanted to update on my back as well. Much better today, however still healing. Power of prayer! Dear God please don't let me fall in 2!!!!!..... Walla, I am healing! Doesn't help thou that my lunch box which is a cooler, is stuffed full and like a thousand pounds today... lmao!
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.

Man you say that, but I totally went from 305 ta 200 on a 1500 cal diet with a cheat day every 4th day and man, I started at midnight n ended at midnight. Candy pizza burgers. totally stuffed it in till I needed to puke and stayed that way all day. 105 pds lost like that in 6 months. Lol maybe I shoved so much in my digestive system said F it, let that shyt thru!
    But your abnormal my friend.. Your body doesn't work like others.

Pnut Butter is straight , I just don't have enough time and food to get those 3k cals without it..

I was hoping we'd get some bad weather ,but error we didn't

Whats your back routine look like hvy?

Glad to here your back is feelings better and The Lord is the mighter healer so prayer is everything.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.

Oh and GOodmorning
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.

oh and hvy, whats your take on colon cleansers
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

But your abnormal my friend.. Your body doesn't work like others.

Pnut Butter is straight , I just don't have enough time and food to get those 3k cals without it..

I was hoping we'd get some bad weather ,but error we didn't

Whats your back routine look like hvy?

Glad to here your back is feelings better and The Lord is the mighter healer so prayer is everything.
    Lol I will take the abnormal as a complement. I am deff. off haha. I wasn't knocking the pb. It can deff help get calories, and its good :-).
    Ima get stormed on here soon. its coming. prayer deff works! Well lower and upper back specific I split. My leg day is either squats, or deads. I switch every week. The day I do deads, I go all out, light to heavy 6 to 9 sets. Then I do sissy squats 6 sets, same with leg curls. I go all out to failure, then I vary from cheat reps, partials, pause rest reps, drop sets,negs, iso, just whatever I'm feeling that day, but I kill it. If my back has anything left, I do some stiff leg deads till I feel injury is coming. lol. Upper back day, I start with traps 6 sets or so same to failure and beyond. light and heavy. then I either do supersets of wide grip lat pulls and narrow grip usually 4 or 5 supersets, kill it. Or I do bent over rows or dumbell rows 6 sets, kill it all light and heavy. 4 to 6 sets of curls, either curl bar or dumbells, varying technique worked same way. 4 ta 6 sets of rear delt flys all out n Im done.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

I also vary the sissy squat and leg ext etc.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

oh and hvy, whats your take on colon cleansers
    Good morning, um colon clensers, um.... I know someone that has had to give self colon clensing with a bag of water n a tube. They also used all kinds of laxs, and suppositories. they had bad IBS and couldn't go. I, well I go like 5 times a day min. lol so no actual self testing there.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.

hahah alright was just wonderin
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.

we are what i call "HYPER EFFICIENTS" we gotta go super low cal to cut.... dont try this at home.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.

man any caffine other than coffee supercharges sx. i say no to alot of coffee cuz I'd be in ta can more than tha crane.
    hmm i havent had any caffeine while on it yet. i wonder what would happen if someone took an EC stack with SX...
    anyhow glad to hear your back is healing!
    your not doing the back routine with a hurt back are you?
    thatd be crazy lol
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by IRONPOPE View Post
    we are what i call "HYPER EFFICIENTS" we gotta go super low cal to cut.... dont try this at home.
    haha
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

hmm i havent had any caffeine while on it yet. i wonder what would happen if someone took an EC stack with SX...
    anyhow glad to hear your back is healing!
    your not doing the back routine with a hurt back are you?
    thatd be crazy lol
    Yep, my upper back. Not deads or lower back. I can work around it till its healed! N thanks!
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

whats the diff?
    maybe he does tht fiber blah don't count. or something??? Some diets don't count certain carbs as calories. I need one that doesn't count granulated sugar!
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

haha
    haha
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 04:04 AM
  2. Cranghel099 hardcore diet 4-5 weeks!~
    By cranghel099 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-05-2009, 05:40 PM
  3. S-Roid by Hardcore Formulations Grand Opening Hardcore Sale-$19.99!
    By GeneraSupps in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 08:15 AM
  4. My diet...is killing my energy
    By spinn in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-01-2008, 06:34 PM