Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.64%

Quote Originally Posted by scott2hott99 View Post
    well ive tried keto before very shortly because of other reasons. it seemed to work great though. To be honest for the last three days, since i started taking SX, ive been keeping track of what ive been eating online. Ive been at about 1500 calories a day because i felt weird if i ate more while taking SX. I havent lost a pound yet....your right about the workouts ive been traveling between kansas city, chicago, and the lake with the family so ive been all screw up and i got lazy..umm movement ill get into a little later...i usually get at least 8 hours of sleep. For cardio i usually play volleyball for 2 or 3 hours and then if i feel up to it i do about 15 minutes of HIIT...also i was gonna run today but i dove into my pool head first yesterday and hit my head on the bottom and my neck was really messing with my running so i stopped after like 10 minutes.
    btw good luck with you back!
    Lets not do that again. pain. lol. ppl die that way. What lifts do you do when you workout, like describe your split. sx is awesome i must add. heal up and get back at it. At 1500 calories and working out, your bf should deff be lowering. On the lifting, no excuses, guest memberships or buy ur own shyt. yep.you also need to eat at least once week.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.64%

well ive tried keto before very shortly because of other reasons. it seemed to work great though. To be honest for the last three days, since i started taking SX, ive been keeping track of what ive been eating online. Ive been at about 1500 calories a day because i felt weird if i ate more while taking SX. I havent lost a pound yet....your right about the workouts ive been traveling between kansas city, chicago, and the lake with the family so ive been all screw up and i got lazy..umm movement ill get into a little later...i usually get at least 8 hours of sleep. For cardio i usually play volleyball for 2 or 3 hours and then if i feel up to it i do about 15 minutes of HIIT...also i was gonna run today but i dove into my pool head first yesterday and hit my head on the bottom and my neck was really messing with my running so i stopped after like 10 minutes.
    btw good luck with you back!
    Lets not do that again. pain. lol. ppl die that way. What lifts do you do when you workout, like describe your split. sx is awesome i must add. heal up and get back at it. At 1500 calories and working out, your bf should deff be lowering. On the lifting, no excuses, guest memberships or buy ur own shyt. yep.you also need to eat at least once week.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.64%

Ok back to my diet, ate like 1450 calories yesterday. Got my 10 min of HIIT on the elliptical, seemed more brutal, was totally gasping for air after like 4 min. Still went as hard as possible. Ws gonna get in by at 9 at the latest. Shoulda done some of my shyt sat when i was watching movies. Got home at 720, mixed up another weeks worth of gear, oh and I think its been the last two weeks, I bumped test ta 1.3grams. Said hi to the wife and paid on .my pikepass and put money on my boys go phone. Ordered more supplies. Then drank a protein shake for dinner, had a metrex bar for lunch n then watched my daughters dad's family and my 13 yr old eat burgers fries and ice cream. They also bought too much food and kept trying to feed me. I wanted to stab them lol. On the way to get my other boy I had a cliff bar. oh yea, did my cardio after the pro shake. Wife was gone all weekend with her sis but she was md at me for not spending time with her, then i spent 30 min at least replying to a few questions while I was on my throne lol. Then I showered and shaved and well it was 11 when I got in bed. Hadta get up at 315. Will be working prob 12 hrs. I gotta work my shyt round to get more sleep, or get this damn crane put together so I can resume a normal work schedule. Damn, I'm working out like a beast, doing way more cardio than normal, eating little and little sleep. Must be my mutant powers. I need SLEEP. Ima friggin idiot for not doing anything sat. coulda had all that crap done and got rest, gotta get it to recover right damnnit. Sat to sun i slept 9 hrs. most in forever. felt great. this morning had sups and gear, 4 serv of eggbeaters 2 slices ff cheese 2 slices meat. and a yogart plus coffee. stayed at 2 sx's. gotta 255 cal sandwich for next meal, them a metrex pro bar 410 cals. dinner, idk. back is healing, thats why i didn't shave sat., didn't think I could bend to reach areas. Healing thou. was able to walk normal this morning. still damaged thou. Welp at jobsite. hope it storms so i can sleep.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.64%

Ok back to my diet, ate like 1450 calories yesterday. Got my 10 min of HIIT on the elliptical, seemed more brutal, was totally gasping for air after like 4 min. Still went as hard as possible. Ws gonna get in by at 9 at the latest. Shoulda done some of my shyt sat when i was watching movies. Got home at 720, mixed up another weeks worth of gear, oh and I think its been the last two weeks, I bumped test ta 1.3grams. Said hi to the wife and paid on .my pikepass and put money on my boys go phone. Ordered more supplies. Then drank a protein shake for dinner, had a metrex bar for lunch n then watched my daughters dad's family and my 13 yr old eat burgers fries and ice cream. They also bought too much food and kept trying to feed me. I wanted to stab them lol. On the way to get my other boy I had a cliff bar. oh yea, did my cardio after the pro shake. Wife was gone all weekend with her sis but she was md at me for not spending time with her, then i spent 30 min at least replying to a few questions while I was on my throne lol. Then I showered and shaved and well it was 11 when I got in bed. Hadta get up at 315. Will be working prob 12 hrs. I gotta work my shyt round to get more sleep, or get this damn crane put together so I can resume a normal work schedule. Damn, I'm working out like a beast, doing way more cardio than normal, eating little and little sleep. Must be my mutant powers. I need SLEEP. Ima friggin idiot for not doing anything sat. coulda had all that crap done and got rest, gotta get it to recover right damnnit. Sat to sun i slept 9 hrs. most in forever. felt great. this morning had sups and gear, 4 serv of eggbeaters 2 slices ff cheese 2 slices meat. and a yogart plus coffee. stayed at 2 sx's. gotta 255 cal sandwich for next meal, them a metrex pro bar 410 cals. dinner, idk. back is healing, thats why i didn't shave sat., didn't think I could bend to reach areas. Healing thou. was able to walk normal this morning, almost. still damaged thou. Welp at jobsite. hope it storms so i can sleep.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.64%

p.s. idk why its double posting. Will delete repeats when I get time at home, if i remember.
  6. Davidlee

Looks good, can you tell about how many pounds you've lost so far? You should be dropping steadily and smoothly..
  7. Davidlee

okay I will do as you said and just start eating. But what had me confused is the fact that I had been eating 2k calories, workin out daily, cardio daily, and still was stayin same weight.. So if i get 3500 cals then that should be adding too much weight too fast is what i figured.. But HEY ima beginner and i suck in math so not much I can do except good ol fashion testing
  8. Davidlee

Yeh you definitely need your sleep.. and this weekend you should have everything prepared and planned perfectly so come next week you will be more organized and get more sleeeeep
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.64%

Davidlee, you know your body. if you feel 100 percent that 3200 a day is too much for your metabolism, remember your working out now too, then lower it. However I feel you should have a few hundred good calories over what you burn right now, for the sole purpose of building lean mass. 3200 sounds good to me for a starting point for you.
  10. Davidlee

alright I just ate 4 whole eggs, 1/2 cup oatmeal (430 cals) and took my gear (sport vitamin and super acai blast " for natural weight loss") bouta mix N.O. Explode and get ready to lift.

You say the weather over there in oklahoma is lookin stormy? We haven't had a good bit of bad weather for a while now and we need some rain. BAD Fields lookin terrible from being scorched by the sun
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.64%

Davidlee, you know your body. if you feel 100 percent that 3200 a day is too much for your metabolism, remember your working out now too, then lower it. However I feel you should have a few hundred good calories over what you burn right now, for the sole purpose of building lean mass. 3200 sounds good to me for a starting point for you.
  12. Davidlee

Oh could you look at my workout routine and add what isolated exercises need to be added to Mon: ( chest and tri's )
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.64%

holy shiat its gotta stop double posting, ps. i weighed 233 this morning.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.64%

davidlee, if its too high, you can change it. you might not be burning that much. its just my best guess plus a lil extra. you could start at 2800 but that would be like a bare minimum starting point. If you do start gaining strength and in a couple weeks can see a start of more muscle without added fat, go with it. I really need you to keep track of your intake, and keep your workouts regularly going, so we can see how your body will react and have a better idea where ta go, because we will know exactly what x intake and y workout equals. hard to think very tired.
  15. Davidlee

SOrry man, it's fine.. I'll document everything as I go. I'll stop makin you think so hard. have a good day
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.64%

starting to get busy david, I cant look back at the moment, however do like 3 ta 4 sets of dumbell flys, arms straight, good deep stretch, for round 8 reps and at 8 reps I want it to be failure. for tris when you do close grips, use a curl bar if possible, use lighter weight and do skull crushers first, superset tht with close grip presses. To failure. go for 8 ish reps but failure then partials, and later on we can keep adding nd changing and punishing.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.64%

Quote Originally Posted by Davidlee View Post
    SOrry man, it's fine.. I'll document everything as I go. I'll stop makin you think so hard. have a good day
    lol, its not like that, i'm just zombied lol. N yea chance of storms here next few days, been dry here too thou, i actually stopped dropping pounds about 2 weeks ago, but I am losing bodyfat deff. however started dieting at 255 and 233 today, yet again, still losing fat so gotta be gaining muscle. deff need sleep n get my chores straight. hit that workout hard and if ya wanna start a lil lower on cals thats ok, just don't drop alot, and record all. That will give us much needed info.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.64%

Lol, david did I piss you off? If so use it in ur workout! haha no worries bro, you will become the monster you desire! lol i might be off, but it sounded a lil pissed and a lil let down. Sorry, n if you thought I was saying you were overtaxing me I wasn't lol I am just dead and brain isn't functioning well lol.
  19. Davidlee

Quote Originally Posted by hvylifter View Post
    lol, its not like that, i'm just zombied lol. N yea chance of storms here next few days, been dry here too thou, i actually stopped dropping pounds about 2 weeks ago, but I am losing bodyfat deff. however started dieting at 255 and 233 today, yet again, still losing fat so gotta be gaining muscle. deff need sleep n get my chores straight. hit that workout hard and if ya wanna start a lil lower on cals thats ok, just don't drop alot, and record all. That will give us much needed info.
    You think the SX had the major part in the weight loss or your diet.. I guess theres no way to tell. You made yourself not eat. The SX coulda just had an illusion built up in ur head that you werent hungery but yet you were probably starvin lmao. Great results tho. How many more weeks you got left with sx?
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.64%

You think the SX had the major part in the weight loss or your diet.. I guess theres no way to tell. You made yourself not eat. The SX coulda just had an illusion built up in ur head that you werent hungery but yet you were probably starvin lmao. Great results tho. How many more weeks you got left with sx?
    I had already lost 20 when I started sx, deff could have continued without it, and I am sure its slightly raising my metabolism sinces I'm almost tweaked. However the big thing for me is the appitite supressing. Its no placebo effect man, and when you cut down again, cuz at some point you might just slip a bit, I totally recommend sx mainly for its supression. I have taked adipex and it works s good for me as that. I usually get mad cravings when dieting which sucks and can help you fail. Totally not hungry. no cravings. even thou i think tomorrow is my eat day, haveta look. I will take sx for the remainder of my cut, I origionally wanted to do a quick 4 week cut on gear, then 4 weeks at around 4000 calories, good calories, maybe more, also on gear. Doing 8 weeks ON. However I feel I will cut the whole 8 weeks, pct and maintain for 8 weeks, then lean bulk with gear, no more turning into a fatass. When I bulk, i will keep track of my calories as I do now, however, I might also keep track of carbs fats and protein. Plans change according to results, you gotta listen to your body, be critical in the mirror, and continue to learn.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.64%

Oh and sat. was end of week 3. 5 more weeks.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.64%

Damn my spelling today blows hhahaha. damn phone keyboard. I have big hands! lol. No comments on spelling! I can spell! lol jus tired and on phone and pain to backup and retype. However if you know I'm at my computer feel free ta say "hey I didn't know you spelled worjout with a j" lol.
  23. Davidlee

Alright, Well I get on here and read stuff about 75% of spare time. As i said Im just waiting on fire department now so I am on alot..
    You know anything about mowers? After I get started on fire department, you know that's 3 days a week... 24 on 48 off.. so me and a buddy are going to buy some 0 turn mowers, edgers, push mowers, weedeaters, and blowers.. all commercial stuff and get ready for openin a yard service.. Im trying to figure out which mower I want to spend 7 grand on ffs. That's a decent amount of money so I want to make sure I get the best of the best.. I ahve been looking into exmark lazer z's.. or maybe a john deer.. not sure yet.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.64%

Alright, Well I get on here and read stuff about 75% of spare time. As i said Im just waiting on fire department now so I am on alot..
    You know anything about mowers? After I get started on fire department, you know that's 3 days a week... 24 on 48 off.. so me and a buddy are going to buy some 0 turn mowers, edgers, push mowers, weedeaters, and blowers.. all commercial stuff and get ready for openin a yard service.. Im trying to figure out which mower I want to spend 7 grand on ffs. That's a decent amount of money so I want to make sure I get the best of the best.. I ahve been looking into exmark lazer z's.. or maybe a john deer.. not sure yet.
    Not much knowledge with lawn mowers. I use a massey ferguson 4wd 55 horse tractor with a bucket and either a 6ft finishing mower or a 7 ft brushhog. Want a bigger finishing mower thou. Then I trim with a pushmower and a weedeater, anything else gets roundup. John deers prob good but your paying for the name too. I'd examine your final grouping with a thorough lookover. look for mower deck thickness, bearing size, frame, everything.
    I've seemed to come to the belief if it has a thick mowing deck, they probably care about quality. Do some googling on them as well for recalls, service issues, customer reviews etc. Also examine their warranties.
  25. Davidlee

Yeh I have been, I been a exmark with a 52" deck with steel frame 23hp kohler motor for 7500 out the door.. no interest for 36 months. thats 36 months for 200 a month. Not too bad and come with 5 year parts and labor warranty and 3 year manufacturer warranty
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.64%

Welp eating my sandwich now, lil over 5 hours since breakfast. Bought 3 monster low cals. I prefer coffee, but it has a bad porta john effect on me lol. Getting on and off my crane sucks, my back doesn't like it...
  27. Davidlee

Welp eating my sandwich now, lil over 5 hours since breakfast. Bought 3 monster low cals. I prefer coffee, but it has a bad porta john effect on me lol. Getting on and off my crane sucks, my back doesn't like it...
    rofl, i don't see how ppl drink coffee.. First of all it stains your teeth, second of all its like fake jittery energy, and third.... It's gross without piles of sugar ,and that's just plain bad for you
  28. Davidlee

What size crane are you using?
    A friend of mine has a family member from oklahoma i think it was and a about 6 months ago his crane got caught up in high current while down by the river and it fell in freezing cold water and he was in it.. Almost died.. There was a youtube vid of it and stuff.. it was on news and all
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.64%

rofl, i don't see how ppl drink coffee.. First of all it stains your teeth, second of all its like fake jittery energy, and third.... It's gross without piles of sugar ,and that's just plain bad for you
    Of course its fake jittery energy lol, and I use a small amount of creamer, 2 servings 20 cals per cup, with sweet n low. Did you know the main artifical sweetners used today have horrible possible side effects? I researched it, I don't remember which one, but one was said to possibly cause retardation, must be sweet n low! lol.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.64%

What size crane are you using?
    A friend of mine has a family member from oklahoma i think it was and a about 6 months ago his crane got caught up in high current while down by the river and it fell in freezing cold water and he was in it.. Almost died.. There was a youtube vid of it and stuff.. it was on news and all
    I operate alot of cranes but my reg crane that nobody else touches cuz its MINE lol is a grove 5120b 120 ton all terrain crane. I will post a pic of it later.
  31. Davidlee

I operate alot of cranes but my reg crane that nobody else touches cuz its MINE lol is a grove 5120b 120 ton all terrain crane. I will post a pic of it later.
    Yeh definitely post pic. And about the sweetner.. Sweet and low I think it is can cause heart failure I know.
  32. Davidlee

How about this for a day of eating.
    Mon: Meal 1: 4 whole eggs, 1/2 cup oatmeal - 430 Cals 6:30 a.m.
    Post Workout - Whey shake w/ water - 120 Cals 8:30 a.m.
    Meal 2 - Whey Shake with 8oz FF milk, 2 teaspoons pnut butr, 1/2 cup oats - 550 Cals 9:15 a.m.
    Meal 3 - sunbelt banana and almond cereal w/ FF milk, bowl of fruit, 2 piece lean turkey, 2 t spoon pnut butr 610 cals 11:45a.m
    Meal 4 - Whey Shake with 8oz FF milk, 2 teaspoons pnut butr, 1/2 cup oats - 550 Cals 2:20 p.m
    Meal 5 - can of chicken pieces, can of green beans w/ turkey meat, banana, 2 tea spoons of pnut butter - 700 cals 5:00 p.m.
    Meal 6 - 1 can of tuna 1 tea spoon pnut butter - 225cals 7:30 - 8 p.m
    3185 Calories
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.88%

thats sweet man. ya definitely post a pic

and for my workout routine my chest and tri's day look like this

Flat Bench 3 sets x 6-8 reps
    Decline Bench 3 sets x 6-8 reps
    Inclice DB Press 3 sets x 6-8 reps
    DB press 3 sets x 6-8 reps
    Cable Flys 3 sets x 10 reps

superset tris
    skull crushers 8-10 reps
    no rest
    close grip bench 8-10 reps
    3 sets of that

and then if i can do dips i do otherwise i do tricep pulldowns

any things to improve this would be great!

btw i saw you guys talking about the weather earlier and damn im here in kansas city right now and its been raining and lightning like crazy here!
  34. Davidlee

Wink

and for my workout routine my chest and tri's day look like this

Flat Bench 3 sets x 6-8 reps
    Decline Bench 3 sets x 6-8 reps
    Inclice DB Press 3 sets x 6-8 reps
    DB press 3 sets x 6-8 reps
    Cable Flys 3 sets x 10 reps

superset tris
    skull crushers 8-10 reps
    no rest
    close grip bench 8-10 reps
    3 sets of that

and then if i can do dips i do otherwise i do tricep pulldowns

any things to improve this would be great!

btw i saw you guys talking about the weather earlier and damn im here in kansas city right now and its been raining and lightning like crazy here!
    Sup bud.. Im not the most intelligent on the weight lifting part of everything yet ,but I was a little smaller then you a few months ago when I started and you see where Im at now. I ate like this
    meal 1. special k cereal with skim milk
    meal 2. nutragrain bar
    meal 3. turkey sandwich on wheat with mustard and some kinda veggie
    meal 4. whey protein shake
    meal 5. piece of chicken or fish or steak with veggies

Drank nothing but water and did cardio like 4 - 6 days a week for like 15 minutes a day. I didn't slip once. No fattening foods, no fast foods, no sweets, no cokes, no beer, no nothing.. You could lose alot of your bf by doing as i did ,but others on here will tell you this long ways to not lose muscle and so on but being honest me and you neither have alot of muscle so that didn't concern me.. I just wanted the fat off. Oh I also typed p90x ab ripper x in youtube and it'll bring it up and i did that ab workout like 3 days a week. Main thing is to stay motivated. you could lose 20 pounds in 3 months easily if you do what i said. I might be telling you wrong bro but it worked for me... oh and for workout I did 5 days a week with weekends off 1 muscle group a day.. I did more isolated workouts then i should have been but its the past now and I have fixed it and doing right now. At one point within last few months I took lipo 6 black which I dont think it helped lmao but it made me think it was so I took it anyways.. I heard lipo 6x was better so if you were interested in taking something like that I would recommend it..Between me, hvylifter, soontobeast, ccapone and the others who regularly are in this thread, we can help you and keep you motivated.. There are some others around the site who will be rude and so on but we are nice around these parts
  35. Davidlee

I wish it was storming here.. I love bad weather.. ( as long as it doesn't cause accidents and stuff..) but if everyone in the u.s was at home watching tv in nice safe homes with cable tv and internet and the electricity doesn't go out, I love for it to get real bad, like raining wind, and dark skies...
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.88%

haha ya i was sitting on my deck watching it all....ya man im trying out the anabolic diet now with between 1500-2000 calories a day...im taking Slim extreme as a suplement and its hard to even eat those 2000 calories!
    haha ya i have p90x also i have been doing the ab ripper mon, wed, and friday....ive also been doing some yoga ..ya losing fat is my main concern because ive always been on the chubby side and i was pretty big at some points lol.... and thanks for the input! its great to have people motivating you especially further down the line. btw what did you split look like?
  37. Davidlee

mon - chest
    tues- back
    wed - legs
    thur - shoulders
    fri - bi's and tri's
    cardio 6 days..
    60s rest between sets and 5 - 8 reps of 3 sets
  38. Davidlee

Everything I did came from this site.. I hadn't found Anabolicminds when I started so check out this site. It gives you all detail you need..
    http://www.scoobysworkshop.com/schedadvanced.htm
  39. Davidlee

haha ya i was sitting on my deck watching it all....ya man im trying out the anabolic diet now with between 1500-2000 calories a day...im taking Slim extreme as a suplement and its hard to even eat those 2000 calories!

Lmao today is my first day to start 3k+ calories a day so just imagine going from about 1700 calories a day to that.. Im having to eat like a madman to eat healthy and hit the calorie requirements
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.88%

Lmao today is my first day to start 3k+ calories a day so just imagine going from about 1700 calories a day to that.. Im having to eat like a madman to eat healthy and hit the calorie requirements
    haha its funny how that works isnt it? when i was eating unhealthy i easily hit like 4000 calories a day...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 05:04 AM
  2. Cranghel099 hardcore diet 4-5 weeks!~
    By cranghel099 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-05-2009, 06:40 PM
  3. S-Roid by Hardcore Formulations Grand Opening Hardcore Sale-$19.99!
    By GeneraSupps in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 09:15 AM
  4. My diet...is killing my energy
    By spinn in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-01-2008, 07:34 PM