Hardcore diet is killing me!!!

Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last

1. welp, on my way to work. 430 am. felt good this morning. I had 2 servings of high pro kashi, 2 servings of egg beaters, 2 serv of salsa and a cup of 2% milk. plus about 32 ounces of coffee with 2 serv of creamer n sweetner. lets see how the day goes. hope these guys don't work tomorrow...

2. Davidlee

haha sounds like a good morning. Just got back from running, about to scramble some eggs, take vitamins, take pre shake, stretch, lift, lift, lift, post shake, 2nd meal, shower, lake(fishing today)..
    •   

3. try some clenvicerate?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Davidlee View Post
    haha sounds like a good morning. Just got back from running, about to scramble some eggs, take vitamins, take pre shake, stretch, lift, lift, lift, post shake, 2nd meal, shower, lake(fishing today)..
    Sounds like a nice relaxing day. And food! lol.
  5. Davidlee

haha man, i just got through lifting.. started a new routine yesterday and today was back and bi's.. I started a routine that contains like 99% compound exercises.. So basically this was today's
    Wide Grip Pullup 4x 12
    Chin Ups 4x 10
    Bent Over Barbell Rows 4x 12
    Dumbell Rows 4x 12
    Pinwheel Curl 3x 12
    BUT I am absolutely horrible at chin's wide or close.. I can only do like 5 of each per set.. and that's straining my ass off... so it feels like I did not get a very good workout at all.. what do you suggest?

P.S. I also started low carbs this morning so that could've factored in. since I only had eggs and N.O. Xplode b4 workout
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by acshadow View Post
    try some clenvicerate?
    Naw, not right now. Taking slimextreme.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Davidlee View Post
    haha man, i just got through lifting.. started a new routine yesterday and today was back and bi's.. I started a routine that contains like 99% compound exercises.. So basically this was today's
    Wide Grip Pullup 4x 12
    Chin Ups 4x 10
    Bent Over Barbell Rows 4x 12
    Dumbell Rows 4x 12
    Pinwheel Curl 3x 12
    BUT I am absolutely horrible at chin's wide or close.. I can only do like 5 of each per set.. and that's straining my ass off... so it feels like I did not get a very good workout at all.. what do you suggest?

P.S. I also started low carbs this morning so that could've factored in. since I only had eggs and N.O. Xplode b4 workout
    If you have a workout partner he can grab your feet and assist to finish the sets. If not you can use a chair, and I'd get it where you can bend your legs and place the tops of your toes on the chair. then you can use your legs to help, plus doing it that way you cannot really help too much due to leverges and angles your legs will be at. Just enough to keep going. Or use a cable lat machine and use the same grips you wanted with chins and use a weight you can do for the reps you want.

8. oh and no I haven't tried clenviserate.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Davidlee View Post
    keep doing them. do as many as u can in a set until u get to 40 total. no matter how many sets it takes. try to add one rep per set each week.. u will get better at them just need consistancy.

10. Quote Originally Posted by ccapone1153 View Post
    keep doing them. do as many as u can in a set until u get to 40 total. no matter how many sets it takes. try to add one rep per set each week.. u will get better at them just need consistancy.
    Yep dats deff. a good idea too. Didn't think bout breaking it down into more sets.

11. Wow, i jus noticed, I didn't weigh myself today lol. Ok heres my guesstament. bf% -4. bodyweight 72,985 lbs. give or take ya know lol. Had my sandwich at 830. Thats 5 hrs after breakfast. Will have protein bar at 130. Deadlifts are tonight.

12. Oh yea, very important. I also had two pickles. Damn salt and water retention lol. time for my protein bar, yeay!
  13. Davidlee

haha i didn't know pickles were that bad for you

14. their not like 5 cals per pickle and 200mg of sodium nothing to sweat
  15. Davidlee

Quote Originally Posted by ccapone1153 View Post
    their not like 5 cals per pickle and 200mg of sodium nothing to sweat
    Nothing wrong with that

16. Quote Originally Posted by hvylifter View Post
    Naw, not right now. Taking slimextreme.
    Clenviscerate is my lil puppy... probally the biggest thread in this section....take a looksee if u havent already....
  17. Davidlee

Quote Originally Posted by IRONPOPE View Post
    Clenviscerate is my lil puppy... probally the biggest thread in this section....take a looksee if u havent already....
    But pope, you aren't overweight by any means are you.. Why you so worried with clen..

18. Quote Originally Posted by ccapone1153 View Post
    their not like 5 cals per pickle and 200mg of sodium nothing to sweat
    Lol yea I was jk. Would much rather had ice cream thou lol.

19. Quote Originally Posted by IRONPOPE View Post
    I haven't yet. I will have looksee soon thou.
  20. Davidlee

Quote Originally Posted by hvylifter View Post
    Lol yea I was jk. Would much rather had ice cream thou lol.
    Before I got into fitness months ago I never wanted to have ice cream or cake or brownies or sugary cereal with reg milk.. BUT NOW that I am I can't stop thinking about any sweets and GOOD fast food and omg PIZZA!

21. Quote Originally Posted by Davidlee View Post
    Before I got into fitness months ago I never wanted to have ice cream or cake or brownies or sugary cereal with reg milk.. BUT NOW that I am I can't stop thinking about any sweets and GOOD fast food and omg PIZZA!

Same exact thing happend to me!! like wtfff i dont understand it
  22. Davidlee

I mean I get kinda mad when I see other people enjoying it without a care in the world. But as Dane Cook said: "Nothing taste as good as looking good"

23. Ok guys. Had dinner. Mind you I have been up since 315am. Slimxtreme had worn off. Ik I was up like four hours longer today, plus I'm still doing deds in a bit plus cardio. Lol ok heres what I ate. 7 servings of eggbeaters with a serving of angus slices, and 2 servings of fat free cheese and salsa, plus, lol, 3 servings of the high protein kashi and a cup of 2%. AKA I'm full. todys calorie total. Just over 2000. Idc, I was f'n hungry and I think I have myself a good enough excuse. Besides, lol, I still am way below my calorie needs lol.

24. hvylifter, ive been following this thread, ur a beast! idk how u get up at 315 am work all day the do mothafukkin deadlifts!! oh yeah and not even eat enough to satisfy a 12 year old girl... damn dude stay on ur grind!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by Davidlee View Post
    But as Dane Cook said: "Nothing taste as good as looking good"
    thats a great quote

26. Quote Originally Posted by ccapone1153 View Post
    hvylifter, ive been following this thread, ur a beast! idk how u get up at 315 am work all day the do mothafukkin deadlifts!! oh yeah and not even eat enough to satisfy a 12 year old girl... damn dude stay on ur grind!!
    Omg man, its ten oclock and I just got my ass motivated enough to hammer it. lol. Its called 64 ozs of coffee a back rub, guilt cuz I wasn't already doing deads, and brought my mp3 for assistance so I can dance as I lift! lol. Making my 13 yr old do explosion drills for football too. lol he didn't wanna hahahaha. Well time to start! will be back ta report how it went.

27. ive been having fruity pebbles every morning and donuts every night for the past 2-3 weeks.

im actually scared to weigh myself
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  28. Davidlee

Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    ive been having fruity pebbles every morning and donuts every night for the past 2-3 weeks.

You should be. Shame on you

29. Crazy diet but good stuff bro. Way to make it happen.

30. Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    ive been having fruity pebbles every morning and donuts every night for the past 2-3 weeks.

I hate you. lol. I want sugar! lol. Deads went um, well when my current back massage ends, I will upload my first set(after three warmup sets). I decided to use conventional style today. mistake. First at the end of my first set, I pulled my left pec hard... Second set was supposed to be 500. Thank god I didn't. I was preoccupied with my pec and let my form slip. Lower back hurts now... Ended up doing 3 sets with 405 and one with 315 then the rest of my workout. I have problems getting my azz down on conv deads and when I start pulling Its easy to round my back. Usually I compensate by leaning forward and rarely have issues. Been using a narrow sumo style, allows me to keep my back more upright. lol. i know better. I still should have had my azz down further and my arch tighter. Bout ta hit cardio yeay...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 05:04 AM
  2. Cranghel099 hardcore diet 4-5 weeks!~
    By cranghel099 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-05-2009, 06:40 PM
  3. S-Roid by Hardcore Formulations Grand Opening Hardcore Sale-$19.99!
    By GeneraSupps in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 09:15 AM
  4. My diet...is killing my energy
    By spinn in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-01-2008, 07:34 PM