Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.1%

Quote Originally Posted by Davidlee View Post
    Before I got into fitness months ago I never wanted to have ice cream or cake or brownies or sugary cereal with reg milk.. BUT NOW that I am I can't stop thinking about any sweets and GOOD fast food and omg PIZZA!

Same exact thing happend to me!! like wtfff i dont understand it

2. Davidlee

I mean I get kinda mad when I see other people enjoying it without a care in the world. But as Dane Cook said: "Nothing taste as good as looking good"
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.04%

Ok guys. Had dinner. Mind you I have been up since 315am. Slimxtreme had worn off. Ik I was up like four hours longer today, plus I'm still doing deds in a bit plus cardio. Lol ok heres what I ate. 7 servings of eggbeaters with a serving of angus slices, and 2 servings of fat free cheese and salsa, plus, lol, 3 servings of the high protein kashi and a cup of 2%. AKA I'm full. todys calorie total. Just over 2000. Idc, I was f'n hungry and I think I have myself a good enough excuse. Besides, lol, I still am way below my calorie needs lol.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.1%

hvylifter, ive been following this thread, ur a beast! idk how u get up at 315 am work all day the do mothafukkin deadlifts!! oh yeah and not even eat enough to satisfy a 12 year old girl... damn dude stay on ur grind!!
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.1%

But as Dane Cook said: "Nothing taste as good as looking good"
    thats a great quote
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.04%

Quote Originally Posted by ccapone1153 View Post
    hvylifter, ive been following this thread, ur a beast! idk how u get up at 315 am work all day the do mothafukkin deadlifts!! oh yeah and not even eat enough to satisfy a 12 year old girl... damn dude stay on ur grind!!
    Omg man, its ten oclock and I just got my ass motivated enough to hammer it. lol. Its called 64 ozs of coffee a back rub, guilt cuz I wasn't already doing deads, and brought my mp3 for assistance so I can dance as I lift! lol. Making my 13 yr old do explosion drills for football too. lol he didn't wanna hahahaha. Well time to start! will be back ta report how it went.
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

ive been having fruity pebbles every morning and donuts every night for the past 2-3 weeks.

im actually scared to weigh myself
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  8. Davidlee

Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    ive been having fruity pebbles every morning and donuts every night for the past 2-3 weeks.

You should be. Shame on you
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.3%

Crazy diet but good stuff bro. Way to make it happen.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.04%

Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post

I hate you. lol. I want sugar! lol. Deads went um, well when my current back massage ends, I will upload my first set(after three warmup sets). I decided to use conventional style today. mistake. First at the end of my first set, I pulled my left pec hard... Second set was supposed to be 500. Thank god I didn't. I was preoccupied with my pec and let my form slip. Lower back hurts now... Ended up doing 3 sets with 405 and one with 315 then the rest of my workout. I have problems getting my azz down on conv deads and when I start pulling Its easy to round my back. Usually I compensate by leaning forward and rarely have issues. Been using a narrow sumo style, allows me to keep my back more upright. lol. i know better. I still should have had my azz down further and my arch tighter. Bout ta hit cardio yeay...
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.04%

Quote Originally Posted by UGHQTempus View Post
    Crazy diet but good stuff bro. Way to make it happen.
    Thanks man.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.04%

I'm pissed lol. I can't seem to get this stupid vid converted to wmv. Damn. Well heres the link to my youtube... YouTube - Light Deads

This is my first set after three warmup sets. I shoulda either dropped my azz more and locked my back better or just took my stupid azz inside. I lately have been doing a sumo style with legs about the same stance I squat in. It allows me to get my azz down and my back more vertical and locked. That was ****ay form there. I normally would have been fine, if my stupid pec hadn't tried to jump off my chest. Always something ya know. Oh well. That was supposed to be the beginning of a good workout, lol still good, but I didn't get to go up like I wanted. I used to video all my lifting. Looks like I need to again. Yea thou, if I hadn't hurt my chest I was doing 500 for whatever I could rep out, and then back down probably. After I did my second set with 405 thou, damn I'm glad I didn't go up. One more set of 405 after that and then 315. Then 6 sets of extensions, and leg curls all with forced reps, partials, and dropset at the end. Would have done stiff leg too, but HELL NO. My back said to me,"look, I really wanna do this for you, but right now is just not a good time, you put me into a bad position and now we have to recover and move on." So I believed my back and yea... Then I just finished 10 min of HIIT training on my elliptical. Its 130 am and I have been up since 315 yesterday morning. The first pic was on July 13 09 weighing around 255 maybe a lil more. The second pic was August 12 09 weighing 230 ta 235 lol been jumping back and forth. I know I have a ways to go, but I am not going for bodybuilder super ripped. I just want my abs in again, and I'm happy.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by hvylifter; 08-15-2009 at 04:32 AM. Reason: Stupid vid won't work lol
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.3%

Thats a very solid change in only 4 weeks. Congrats. I'm very jealous. I've been slow cutting for the last 6 and haven't made that kind of progress.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.04%

Quote Originally Posted by UGHQTempus View Post
    Thats a very solid change in only 4 weeks. Congrats. I'm very jealous. I've been slow cutting for the last 6 and haven't made that kind of progress.
    I appreciate it man. Sometimes its hard to stay motivated ya know. I saw a good bit of strength loss until I started gear, that has stagnated the loss and I think I'm actually gaining a little. I just hope I don't lose any more strength. I was actually half ass dieting in that first pic, however half assed doesn't work. So it was right around that time maybe a week before when I dropped to 1500 as a hope I can keep calorie number, then 3 weeks ago today I started the gear and tried to drop lower than 1500, but damn, I seem to be able some days to handle 1200 or so, but its usually 1500 or Ima eat my kids... hahahaha. Thats with the slimextreme too. It really knocks out my hunger most all day, but I still get that empty feeling so I know I really need to feed!!! lol. If I'd just keep myself fairly lean and eat right fulltime.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.1%

soon, tell me ur not serious lolol
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.1%

Quote Originally Posted by hvylifter View Post
    Its 130 am and I have been up since 315 yesterday morning.

SLEEP!!! cant recover n grow if u dont sleep.. imagine the gains u would get if u got a lil more restt
  17. Davidlee

Didn't know you were quite so big. Good grief man your huge. Good progress so far. keep me updated.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.04%

I want to know, whats wrong with fruity pebbles and donuts? They are both high in sugar and donuts even have some fat too. Whats not good about that? I was thinking of supplementing donuts instead of my multi vitamin. Idk haven't decided yet. I think he's serious thou, those are two very powerful yummys lol.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.04%

SLEEP!!! cant recover n grow if u dont sleep.. imagine the gains u would get if u got a lil more restt
    What is this sleep you speak of? Can I buy it at Wal-mart??? lol. I crashed and got up at 830. Wide awake and not so cheery. Seriously thou, I know man, but this is how that happened ok. I got home and the gear I'm taking creates a sort of extreme monster who drags his wife into his room and slaps her around and um plays playstation with her... LOL. Yea so she was picking up my 13 yr old from football. We thought he was done. It took a hour and a half for them to get home, and in the meantime her sis showed up. I still made her come um talk to me, cuz I had been waiting on her with my mind on one thing, golf. Damn I hit a hole in one!!!!! Anyways, it was time to eat, and since I had been up so long, I went ahead and ate a lil extra. After I ate, I have it in a earlier post but a crapload of egg beaters and kashi, I was full. So I used that excuse to wait a little longer and was visiting a little. Then my boy wants new cleets for football, and well I made him massage my back for a hr and told him if his cleets were 50 bucks he earned it, if they are more he owes me, and if they are less, I will give him the difference. So we were watching 17 again, and I passed out. 930pm. I awake and drink more coffee or something and grab my mp3 and I was pissed at myself because I should have worked out when I got home, and then trained my son later that night, made him do more explosion drills. When I got home man, my back was throbbing and I conned him outta another massage and we finished the movie. I didn't wanna do cardio, but my ocd and crap if I didn't I'd be mad at myself, even if it was a negative thing to do. I hit it hard, wore my azz out and passed out. Totally man, I shouldn't have procrastinated, and probably been sleeping bout 9. I know all the rules and I preach them, but I don't always follow my own rules. I need punished, wait, I have been, my back is broken...
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.04%

Didn't know you were quite so big. Good grief man your huge. Good progress so far. keep me updated.
    Man your too kind. Big confidence booster thou, thanks. I always see these guys that are late teens and early twenties now, and its like, are they bigger than me??? I'm like, I have been working out for 20 years so I should totally look like the hulk yet no.... They can't have been lifting for more than a few years, yet I am questioning weather they are bigger or stronger than me. Its depressing and a motivator too. Thats why I am using a lil gear. I have worked out every which way possible. I know in my heart, I hit my genetic potential, I mean yea, I will fluctuate up and down, but I have already been to my top, and I wanna progress further. I didn't understand at that age, that I would plateau genetically because I was always making gains. I realize I have a tattoo on my calf that I did myself that says no steroids, funny lol. I did that when I was 18 with a homemade tattoo gun I made out of legos, toy car motor, ink pen, guitar string, and a model train transformer. Also put a retarded looking 100 pound plate on my upper right thigh. Only tat I'm proud of I got first, was the one on my right shoulder, a guy squatting in flames, the meaning being if he gets it up, he lives, if he goes down, he goes down burning. I will post a pic of it. Was very hard for me to make myself post that pic of me fat and my few days ago pic. I am never happy with how I look, and I feel I am not good enough ever, and I guess I was picked on too much as a child because I felt I would get negative comments on my pics that I looked like a bitch or that I am lying about my stats or achievements cuz I'm just not big enough to do what I claim etc. Damn, look at me, I have a friggin complex huh?
  21. Davidlee

Man your too kind. Big confidence booster thou, thanks. I always see these guys that are late teens and early twenties now, and its like, are they bigger than me??? I'm like, I have been working out for 20 years so I should totally look like the hulk yet no.... They can't have been lifting for more than a few years, yet I am questioning weather they are bigger or stronger than me. Its depressing and a motivator too. Thats why I am using a lil gear. I have worked out every which way possible. I know in my heart, I hit my genetic potential, I mean yea, I will fluctuate up and down, but I have already been to my top, and I wanna progress further. I didn't understand at that age, that I would plateau genetically because I was always making gains. I realize I have a tattoo on my calf that I did myself that says no steroids, funny lol. I did that when I was 18 with a homemade tattoo gun I made out of legos, toy car motor, ink pen, guitar string, and a model train transformer. Also put a retarded looking 100 pound plate on my upper right thigh. Only tat I'm proud of I got first, was the one on my right shoulder, a guy squatting in flames, the meaning being if he gets it up, he lives, if he goes down, he goes down burning. I will post a pic of it. Was very hard for me to make myself post that pic of me fat and my few days ago pic. I am never happy with how I look, and I feel I am not good enough ever, and I guess I was picked on too much as a child because I felt I would get negative comments on my pics that I looked like a bitch or that I am lying about my stats or achievements cuz I'm just not big enough to do what I claim etc. Damn, look at me, I have a friggin complex huh?
    Ha man I am new to the entire working out thing and for you to be 31, workout like you do, maintain a healthy family relationship, and work the hours you do... Well man that's an inspiration.. Most people do not have the discipline you have. I hope to be as dedicated as you at 31..
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.04%

Ok on to today. When I woke I was hungry as hell. Barely able to keep from fixing a boat load of food. Got my supps in and gear, slimextreme and coffee and had two servings of kashi. Fine now. My back however, hurts like hell. Can't bend over at all. Hard to sit down or get up, same with laying down etc. Great pain... Lol, lets see, this has to be number oh 600 hahaha. I lost count how many times my back has felt like it was gonna sheer off. Yea, not really proud of that but still it is what it is. LOL DURABILITY. hahaha. I'm mad hurting thou. Gonna watch a lil more tv, go get my boys cleets, rent movies and prob do my HIIT cardio during a movie. Wifes gone with sister to go get nephews. Won't be back till tomorrow night. OMG, I just realized!!! Who's gonna cook DINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! hahah. Mummm not only my food making abilities all day, but dinner too, yeay!!!! :-( The first pic is the squat tat I got when I was 18. Still like that one. The second pic is when I was way into gamma radiation back in the um before time??? Third one is me at 16 hahaha. Then I believe the meet pic is one of the Nationals I won. Then its me at my fattest, 305, fookin sexy!!! HAHAHA. The next pic is where I got shot in the stomach with a .38 special by a stupid azz friend of mine messing with a gun when he shouldn't even be touching one. Lol part of the reason Ima C.C. 9mm keltec wit laser, ima shoot back!!! The last one is part of the reason I don't like zero carb diets. I am getting ready for halloween and I weigh like 200. I lost mad amounts of muscle.
  23. Davidlee

Goodness man, you have been every size possible stick with where your at now tho. Only 1 way to go.. UP
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.04%

Ha man I am new to the entire working out thing and for you to be 31, workout like you do, maintain a healthy family relationship, and work the hours you do... Well man that's an inspiration.. Most people do not have the discipline you have. I hope to be as dedicated as you at 31..
    Thanks man.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.04%

Goodness man, you have been every size possible stick with where your at now tho. Only 1 way to go.. UP
    Oh deffinitely. I know low carb diets work for some ppl, however for me, I gotta have a balanced diet, or my body eats itself. I plan to never let myself get so fat again. I was, whats the word, dilusional. Yea thats it. I ate like I always had. In high school I was about 215 my senior year, till football was out, but senior year after football, you get to sit and do shiyt at athletics, kinda was considered a senior perk. Kept lifting and eating without all the football or offseason drills. Shortly after senior year still at 18 yrs old, I was 235, but stronger. So I kept eating and lifting, not caring that I had started a stomach, because I was gaining so much strength. Over the next 4 years I went from the 220 class to the 309 class. It wasn't until I was at worlds and hanging out with this other extremely obese powerlifter(5 ta 600 pounds) and I saw how others were looking at him and how he breathed and how he got around. Well I saw myself headed that direction and it scared me. Thats when my unknowing self started dieting. Never got that fat again, but have been like 275 about 6 years ago. So easy for me to gain strength when gorging myself lol. For instance, this is what a typical day for me would be. Breakfast 4 sausage biscuits with jelly or syrup, 4 egos smothered in butter and syrup, and like 2 big azz glasses of milk. Probably snack on candy or pizza or something before lunch. Lunch could be a buffet or like I'd get two quarter pounders and fries and a shake and pop, or mix in a 20 pack of nuggets. Would always be snacking. Did go to subway sometimes, ya know eat healthy, 2 footlong meatball subs are healthy right? Dinner was usually as bad as the rest perhaps taco bell, I'd get like a mex pizza combo, and add enough other stuff to make it 3 times the meal. Prob eat again before bed too. I really ate alot. I imagine for a couple years I ate 8 to 10000 calories a day pretty regularly. Maybe more. I kinda got the diet that works for me figured out, and I have a lil will power at the table now so yep.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.04%

Time to head to town. Gonna eat on the way. Prob make a sandwich. Here's a couple vids from my past. The golf one is short and funny as hell, Its me golfing( I don't golf) at a tournament at our towns country club thats dedicated to my Dad(was a avid golfer), proceeds goes to local charitys, school for the blind, special needs children's therapy etc. The second one is me getting ready for World's in Vegas back in 99. About 11 at night after we closed the gym, I was a manager and trainer there.
    YouTube - golfwithsound finalcut
    YouTube - 860 Squat
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.04%

Okie, got my boy cleets, and got a percussion massager for him to use on me along with my wife and my 8 yr old. I need all the rubbin I can get lol. Had a protein shake before I left. mummm, few hrs before my next meal. time ta watch some mutant movie, get massaged and prob. pass out!
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.1%

Only tat I'm proud of I got first, was the one on my right shoulder, a guy squatting in flames, the meaning being if he gets it up, he lives, if he goes down, he goes down burning.

thats sickk!! i wanta get a lifting tat not sure what or where yet th
  29. Davidlee

I need to find out a diet for me. I have been going back and fourth with different diets and starting and stopping to eat different things at different times. I want to lose all my belly pudge so bad but nothing is helpin... I wish i had a trainer near me I could let look and diagnose me with what I need to do. I am going to post some pics for you in a few minutes and let you tell me what you think.

Im definitely gonna train my first kid to massage my back.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.1%

hahaha nooo ****ttt ur body changes more than my gf's mood... n thats sayin something!
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.1%

yo davidlee, ima trainer i can help u outt with a couple of good pointers... what r ur stats (age, ht, wt, bf) if u dont no ur bf have a trainer @ ur gym measure you and lemme no
  32. Davidlee

ccapone i pmed you bud
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.04%

thats sickk!! i wanta get a lifting tat not sure what or where yet th
    I've never once regreted it. Just make sure what you get defines you, who you are, so it will never be a mistake.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.04%

I need to find out a diet for me. I have been going back and fourth with different diets and starting and stopping to eat different things at different times. I want to lose all my belly pudge so bad but nothing is helpin... I wish i had a trainer near me I could let look and diagnose me with what I need to do. I am going to post some pics for you in a few minutes and let you tell me what you think.

Im definitely gonna train my first kid to massage my back.
    Sounds like a plan man. I'm sure theres a plan that will perfectly fit your needs, and I'd deff train tha oldest to massage lol.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.04%

hahaha nooo ****ttt ur body changes more than my gf's mood... n thats sayin something!
    Hahaha, well for now I plan on getting leaner, and staying that way, and every now and then, throw on some more lean size.
  36. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

i wish i could say i was kidding.......i think safeway put something in their donuts and made me addicted.

at least ive gotten stronger in the past 2 weeks

im getting back on the diet tomorrow though. i thought i could handle carbs in the morning then do keto the rest of the day, but i cant, so ima just do straight keto again.
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.04%

As far as your diet Davidlee, your 6'3" 185 right? On my cell right now watching a movie. Ima check out your pics soon. The amount of muscle your holding and the amount of fat you are wanting to lose would change things for me. You said you was new to lifting, alot of times I have ppl just eat properly and gain a bit of muscle before I have them cut back and raise cardio, helped them having more muscle to be the calorie furnace.
  38. Davidlee

but thing is i can't gain any unwanted weight since I may be going to fire academy within next few months and i do not want to have to struggle.. So right now Im basically trying to lose my unwanted fat until I get back from there and then do a long lean bulk and add in sum gear and alot alot of protein and try to get to like 6'3'' 215 this time next year of lean muscle mass.. 30 lbs of lean muscle is alot for 12 months ,but you know im just saying.. it could take 2 years but you get the idea
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.04%

Well I think I should have spaced my meals closer today, been used to the long azz days this week, gotta go right back to it monday... Prob still have some protein about 8. This was my dinner, sourkraut with fat free weenies(70 cals for kraut and 160 for the weenies). Two servings of eggbeaters 60 calories and a 25 cal slice of fat free cheese and some louisiana hot sauce. Coffee 20 calories for creamer. Yep, don't dat shiznat look YUMMY!!! hahahahaha
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.04%

but thing is i can't gain any unwanted weight since I may be going to fire academy within next few months and i do not want to have to struggle.. So right now Im basically trying to lose my unwanted fat until I get back from there and then do a long lean bulk and add in sum gear and alot alot of protein and try to get to like 6'3'' 215 this time next year of lean muscle mass.. 30 lbs of lean muscle is alot for 12 months ,but you know im just saying.. it could take 2 years but you get the idea
    Well my route would be a appetite suppressant and possibly a slight boost to the metabolism. Keep your workouts hard, throw in plenty of cardio and rest. Have you ever figured your average bmr? If you have and you kinda know what you burn during the day, cut it back, still not losing, cut it back more. Well that is unless you was already eating too little and your metabolism has slowed. Have a cheat day at least once a week, it stimulates your metabolism to keep it going and keep it guessing. Did you post those pics???
    Its pretty cut and dry until your body tries to compensate. Burn more than you take in. Do things to keep your body from slowing. If it does slow, you need to resume a normal eating behavior for a bit and then resume diet. Its a fight to keep the muscle and lose the fat.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 06:04 AM
  2. Cranghel099 hardcore diet 4-5 weeks!~
    By cranghel099 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-05-2009, 07:40 PM
  3. S-Roid by Hardcore Formulations Grand Opening Hardcore Sale-$19.99!
    By GeneraSupps in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 10:15 AM
  4. My diet...is killing my energy
    By spinn in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-01-2008, 08:34 PM