Hardcore diet is killing me!!!

Page 2 of 11 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

ok. weighed in at 239 today. i am deff. looking more muscular so i know I'm losing bf. I know I might be retaining water too, but doesn't seem much. Most of the last two n a half weeks been averaging 1300 ish calories, yesterday was 1515. Mad low for me but doesn't feel my metabolism has slowed yet, or any slower than normal lol. Guess I might be adding a little mass too. thank you fina lol. feeling good, other than the poison ivy, and got bench tonight.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.

good, those cals still look way low ,but if it's working for you and you aren't losing strength then go for it..
    Just left my interview for fire department.. they said they will call within 3 days - a week and a half.. I'm so anxious.... I want it SO bad
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

Thats cool. I wanted to do that when I ws younger. Never pursued it too much. awesome job thou. the calories seem low to me to but I'm doing ok. not really hungry. I should be incorporating cheat days, but idk. When I dropped from 305 ta 200, I had 1500 calories a day and a cheat day every fourth or fifth day. I mean Cheat Day. I stuffed myself with anything I could, burgers, candy etc. all day. lost 105 pounds in 6 months. Lol i love food.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hvylifter View Post
    I mean Cheat Day. I stuffed myself with anything I could, burgers, candy etc. all day. lost 105 pounds in 6 months. Lol i love food.
    dude wtf im so jealous!! i went to a chinese buffet this past sunday night for my weekly cheatmeal. the rest of the day was perfect, but i ate till i couldnt walk out, and now i am definately fatter than i was before. that was one meal!! after a whoel day of eatin watever id prob be 300lbs!!
  5. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ccapone1153 View Post
    dude wtf im so jealous!! i went to a chinese buffet this past sunday night for my weekly cheatmeal. the rest of the day was perfect, but i ate till i couldnt walk out, and now i am definately fatter than i was before. that was one meal!! after a whoel day of eatin watever id prob be 300lbs!!
    You don't "get fatter" after a single meal; your body does not digest food that quickly (it would take at least 2-3 hours (or more) depending on the macros you ate) and it takes ~3 days for your body to store fat (if it does). What you would have experienced was food and/or water weight and/or bloat.

And eating what you want when you want for a day is NOT a bad thing and can help SPEED the fat loss process. Any weight gained at the end of the day or seen the next morning (if any) is just food and/or water weight and goes as fast as it is there.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.

Ok at work. 8/10/09. 235 bodyweight this morning. hadta get up at 345 for work cuz these people at this jobsite are nuts. 4 hrs sleep. took all my morning supps n gear and the slimextreme is kicking it again. i ate a big bowl of cereal this morning, ik shuda chose better, but was craving fruity pebbles, go figure. 700 calories later lol. sx is kicked n now. feel good, and not hungry at all.
    dude are my pale-skin brother from another mom.... u are identical to me in every way ...... i cant cut unless i am in serious low cals 1200 or so

and SLIM XT is the god appy suppressor.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    You don't "get fatter" after a single meal; your body does not digest food that quickly (it would take at least 2-3 hours (or more) depending on the macros you ate) and it takes ~3 days for your body to store fat (if it does). What you would have experienced was food and/or water weight and/or bloat.
    well that makes me feel better but im not convinced. uve never seen me in action at the chinese buffet haha ill take my weight and bf and measurements sunday morning and report back
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ccapone1153 View Post
    Man I was strict in how I did it, until cheat day. lol. I did cheat like 8 or 9 days ago, subsequently dropped weight lol. I am doing a cheat day today. I am going to go ahead and do 5 days diet wise, then a sensible cheat day. Ok so today is partially sensible. lol. At four o'oclock waiting on my 8 yr old to get off the bus, I ate two brownie cliff bars. Then when I walked in the door I had a rocky road muscle milk shake and 3 slices of pizza. My wife is cooking me a bomb azz mexican turkey salad. Black beans, black olives, lettuce, turkey, mushrooms, salsa, sour cream, cheese, and stuff. Yea it's awesome!!! I think that will be all I eat. Maybe another protein shake. I really did lose a hundred in 6 months. I should have been on biggest loser lol.

One word on chinese buffets. China King. Cheese wontons, sesame chicken, sweet n sour chicken, other things I can't seem to remember, ice cream, and yea more stuff idk what its called lol. I bet I could put away 10000 cals in a single meal easy lol. I'm jealous of you, I want SOME!!!
    Last edited by hvylifter; 08-12-2009 at 05:20 PM. Reason: chinese buffet special message lol
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by IRONPOPE View Post
    dude are my pale-skin brother from another mom.... u are identical to me in every way ...... i cant cut unless i am in serious low cals 1200 or so

and SLIM XT is the god appy suppressor.
    Yea man, if I don't drop low, either I'm losing weight and can't notice because I'm not patient enough, or I just don't lose... Sucks but I have always been that way dieting. I know its taken time to build mass, however, I am impatient for fat loss. lol. Go figure. Deff, slim xt works great. I am not cheating today due to uncontrollable cravings. I swear, and I'd say if I was. I just started worrying because I know how I lost my main extra baggage, and I have done craploads of research and the best info I got was from people who were greats in their fields, like Fred Hatfield. Thats what convinced me the first time to zig zag my calories, aka a cheat day. So I am gonna do it. Next time I will take extra sandwiches, protein bars and shakes to work with me, and have like a fatazz steak or something for dinner.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

Hey Ironpope, lol, your profiles says your a white boy like me lol.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.

Hey Ironpope, lol, your profiles says your a white boy like me lol.
    lol i know i been told that 90 times and forget to change to change ... i guess cus we all brothas on here...
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

lol i know i been told that 90 times and forget to change to change ... i guess cus we all brothas on here...
    Damn straight, We are all insearch of knowledge and the path to grow bigger, faster, stronger, and some, leaner. Its not a hobby, Its not just something I do, or not do. Its me, its my life and lifestyle. I am a powerlifter, I can rip a door off a car to save you(ripped a hatchback open for firefighters to get to a girl hit by a semi leaving the club I bounced at yrs ago). Reguardless of my job, location, or condition, I will workout. Weights not available, I have shackles up to 55 ton on my crane, bout 150 pounds a piece. Chains, slings, etc. I will workout. I got gut shot in 99. I was in the gym a week later hearing forming scar tissue tear apart. I will train. Until I die, I am a powerlifter.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.

Yea man, if I don't drop low, either I'm losing weight and can't notice because I'm not patient enough, or I just don't lose... Sucks but I have always been that way dieting. I know its taken time to build mass, however, I am impatient for fat loss. lol. Go figure. Deff, slim xt works great. I am not cheating today due to uncontrollable cravings. I swear, and I'd say if I was. I just started worrying because I know how I lost my main extra baggage, and I have done craploads of research and the best info I got was from people who were greats in their fields, like Fred Hatfield. Thats what convinced me the first time to zig zag my calories, aka a cheat day. So I am gonna do it. Next time I will take extra sandwiches, protein bars and shakes to work with me, and have like a fatazz steak or something for dinner.
    i been chewing nicotine gum for the hell cutting period. Research shows it fools to body into not sensing its being way underfed... thus its wont start its metabolism slow down crap. It seems to Intesify SLIM XT.... It doesnt even feel natural to swallow food.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

Aww man I tried that stuff, lol i liked the nicotine high lol even chew so much i got sick, but i won't chance becoming dependant upon it.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

Aww man I tried that stuff, lol i liked the nicotine high lol even chew so much i got sick, but i won't chance becoming dependant upon it.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

Ok, had a good bench routine, strength is still raising back up ever so slowly. Did a shytload of sets too. Stomach was so full, lol that part sucked. Thank goodness cheat day is over. one more protein shake n bedtime. still noticing veins coming in more. Did 10 min of high intensity eliptical, kinda like sprinting, was hard as hell, harder than just fast for 30. p.s. DMSO acidentlly getting on ur lip is kinda wierd lol. wonder what absorption rate that had lol. it tingled. i shouldn't put the cap in my mouth lol. back to 1500 cals tops tomorrow.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.

the slow absorbtion rate of nicotine negates the addictive properties

edit meant to NICOTINE GUM
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

welp back ta starve mode. Started off with kashi and feeling good. weighed in at 239 today. let the fun begin.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.

Keep it up man
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.

welp back ta starve mode. Started off with kashi and feeling good. weighed in at 239 today. let the fun begin.
    i am right there with u.... i only eat just enough to combat that about to die feeling.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

Well feeling good still. ate my sandwic and drinking a sugar free lost energy drink. Waiting all morning on this crew I'm working with at this powerplant to get ready for me to move my crane in. I'm helping them assemble a 4600 manitowac ringer, 750 ton capacity crane. Easy money. just cardio tonight. gonna do some high low intensity back and forth. not having any hunger issues, but i can't wait to bulk lol.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Davidlee View Post
    Keep it up man
    without a doubt man. hardcore.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

i am right there with u.... i only eat just enough to combat that about to die feeling.
    yea, sucks when it gets to that point, thats when the cravings start gaining power lol.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

Well its almost 5. no hunger issues. Headed back to the crane yard. looks like I will be working 12s putting the monster crane together. I will have to be getting up at 315 ta leave by 4 so i can be at the yard by 5 then head to the jobsite. could just drive straight there, jobsite is 45 min from home, however I'm paid by the hr. n tht would cut me 2 hrs a day of overtime. My oiler drives me so i will sleep on the road. Workouts will cont. as normal. Seems I will be busy all day too, so prob. no naps, booooooo!!! lol. Hope cardio goes good tonight, hope I can fall asleep...
  25. Registered User

so that nicotine really must be pretty anti catabolic huh?
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    so that nicotine really must be pretty anti catabolic huh?
    Hey, nicotine is good for you. Haven't you watch any of the tobacco companys commercials or seen their ads? Lol. I can see however it lowering your hunger. Its not for me though. Now, if it was mad anti-catabolic, I would be smoking, chewing, dipping, snorting, etc any type I could get!!!
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

Hey I see you fixed your profile, lol.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

Ok, had dinner. Nuwave cooked chicken breast(well seasoned), squash, cucumbers, carrots, and some kind of noodles, not many. Guessed 150 for the chicken, and maybe 200 tops for the noodles and veggies. So bout 350 on dinner. Feel good. Wasn't even really hungry then, but I knew I needed to eat. Going outside to chase my children, then come in and hit the eliptical.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

crap. went outside n played with kids and ran and wrestled with them, now I'm hungry... still got eliptical left too...
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

Ok, did high/low intensity on the elliptical. Damn. I am tired. Hungry too, bed time.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 04:04 AM
  2. Cranghel099 hardcore diet 4-5 weeks!~
    By cranghel099 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-05-2009, 05:40 PM
  3. S-Roid by Hardcore Formulations Grand Opening Hardcore Sale-$19.99!
    By GeneraSupps in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 08:15 AM
  4. My diet...is killing my energy
    By spinn in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-01-2008, 06:34 PM