Hardcore diet is killing me!!!

Page 2 of 13 First 1234 ... Last

1. I deff appreciate the support. so yesterday between 345 am and 10 pm lol I made it to 1700
    cals. sx wore off about 5. thats like 14 hrs. had a busy day yesterday. on way home there was a serious storm and a truck hydro'd and hit the center med. wall and flipped in front of me. i stopped and helped the guy crawl out. had a bad 4 inch gash on his arm. to the bone. some others stopped to help and we wrapped his arm and held over his head n he leaned on my car. rain was still pouring. i called his family and then behind us a pickup pulling a trailer slammed into a stopped car, and pop canned it. bad.... when the fire, police and ambulance came they stopped there first and hadta cut the people outta the car.then came for chris. got my daughter n raced home to get my boys n get to their school n meet their teachers. got home, ate a lil then me n the boys did our upper back routine. was tired, going on 4 hrs sleep, still cranked outa good one thou. was 10 and hadta get up at 345 again so i skipped cardio for sleep. today i'm feeling good. sx going good. i have poison ivy all over me from chasing cows off my property. so yea im pissed. weighted 235 today. however my vasculaity jumped up quite a bit last night lifting. still losing fat. only cardio today after work n chores. Time to replace a hydraulic hose, tear crane down and take to yard, lol then get another one. yeay!!!

2. Davidlee

Haha sounds like you had a hell of day man. Hope everything gets better
    •   

3. yep days going good. no hunger and got my crane but getting other one changed, taking a boom truck to remove a tree limb off a house from the storm. easy money. then prob go grocery shopping and then cardio. tues is normally my jujitsu night, but my homie and trainer has a few injurys and is cancelling tonights class.
  4. Davidlee

well dam man, jujitsu must be a big calorie burner also.. you should have no problem dropping pure BF%... I got some belly fat i wanted to lose before an all out bulk which will start probably oct 1st. so i found a bottle of super acai blast my mom had and didnt use.. It helps lose weight naturally and safely so hopefully that will help me drop that weight quicker and maybe i can start a full bulk half way through september..

5. Well I'm into week three. actually getting the desired look starting and maintaining bodyweight it seems. today got to 1500 cals. wasn't hungry till bout 3 ta 4ish when the sx was wearing off. bout ta watch a movie and hit 30 min on my eliptical. oh and yes davidlee, jujitsu is deff a calorie burner. lol at least a massive sweat maker. class is usually 2 ta 2.5 hrs. Deffinitely fun, jus sucks when you let the newcomers work into positions and you can tell them that once they get there you are good, (i don't need my joints cranked thanks), and they still hurt ya sometimes. Then you jus gotta teach them disipline and take them down, but stop before you hurt them, so they understand you can win and not have to hurt your opponent. My main reason I do it is the cardio, its just a plus that I learn the ground game. welp diet wasn't hard today either. deffinitely getting leaner. took a few pics. lol might post. i am very cynical of how i look lol. Don't like pics if they aren't primo for me lol. Anyways, off to cardio, got my bench routine tomorrow, after i go set a couple ac units..
    •   

6. ok. weighed in at 239 today. i am deff. looking more muscular so i know I'm losing bf. I know I might be retaining water too, but doesn't seem much. Most of the last two n a half weeks been averaging 1300 ish calories, yesterday was 1515. Mad low for me but doesn't feel my metabolism has slowed yet, or any slower than normal lol. Guess I might be adding a little mass too. thank you fina lol. feeling good, other than the poison ivy, and got bench tonight.
  7. Davidlee

good, those cals still look way low ,but if it's working for you and you aren't losing strength then go for it..
    Just left my interview for fire department.. they said they will call within 3 days - a week and a half.. I'm so anxious.... I want it SO bad

8. Thats cool. I wanted to do that when I ws younger. Never pursued it too much. awesome job thou. the calories seem low to me to but I'm doing ok. not really hungry. I should be incorporating cheat days, but idk. When I dropped from 305 ta 200, I had 1500 calories a day and a cheat day every fourth or fifth day. I mean Cheat Day. I stuffed myself with anything I could, burgers, candy etc. all day. lost 105 pounds in 6 months. Lol i love food.

9. Quote Originally Posted by hvylifter View Post
    I mean Cheat Day. I stuffed myself with anything I could, burgers, candy etc. all day. lost 105 pounds in 6 months. Lol i love food.
    dude wtf im so jealous!! i went to a chinese buffet this past sunday night for my weekly cheatmeal. the rest of the day was perfect, but i ate till i couldnt walk out, and now i am definately fatter than i was before. that was one meal!! after a whoel day of eatin watever id prob be 300lbs!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by ccapone1153 View Post
    dude wtf im so jealous!! i went to a chinese buffet this past sunday night for my weekly cheatmeal. the rest of the day was perfect, but i ate till i couldnt walk out, and now i am definately fatter than i was before. that was one meal!! after a whoel day of eatin watever id prob be 300lbs!!
    You don't "get fatter" after a single meal; your body does not digest food that quickly (it would take at least 2-3 hours (or more) depending on the macros you ate) and it takes ~3 days for your body to store fat (if it does). What you would have experienced was food and/or water weight and/or bloat.

And eating what you want when you want for a day is NOT a bad thing and can help SPEED the fat loss process. Any weight gained at the end of the day or seen the next morning (if any) is just food and/or water weight and goes as fast as it is there.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by hvylifter View Post
    Ok at work. 8/10/09. 235 bodyweight this morning. hadta get up at 345 for work cuz these people at this jobsite are nuts. 4 hrs sleep. took all my morning supps n gear and the slimextreme is kicking it again. i ate a big bowl of cereal this morning, ik shuda chose better, but was craving fruity pebbles, go figure. 700 calories later lol. sx is kicked n now. feel good, and not hungry at all.
    dude are my pale-skin brother from another mom.... u are identical to me in every way ...... i cant cut unless i am in serious low cals 1200 or so

and SLIM XT is the god appy suppressor.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    You don't "get fatter" after a single meal; your body does not digest food that quickly (it would take at least 2-3 hours (or more) depending on the macros you ate) and it takes ~3 days for your body to store fat (if it does). What you would have experienced was food and/or water weight and/or bloat.
    well that makes me feel better but im not convinced. uve never seen me in action at the chinese buffet haha ill take my weight and bf and measurements sunday morning and report back

13. Quote Originally Posted by ccapone1153 View Post
    Man I was strict in how I did it, until cheat day. lol. I did cheat like 8 or 9 days ago, subsequently dropped weight lol. I am doing a cheat day today. I am going to go ahead and do 5 days diet wise, then a sensible cheat day. Ok so today is partially sensible. lol. At four o'oclock waiting on my 8 yr old to get off the bus, I ate two brownie cliff bars. Then when I walked in the door I had a rocky road muscle milk shake and 3 slices of pizza. My wife is cooking me a bomb azz mexican turkey salad. Black beans, black olives, lettuce, turkey, mushrooms, salsa, sour cream, cheese, and stuff. Yea it's awesome!!! I think that will be all I eat. Maybe another protein shake. I really did lose a hundred in 6 months. I should have been on biggest loser lol.

One word on chinese buffets. China King. Cheese wontons, sesame chicken, sweet n sour chicken, other things I can't seem to remember, ice cream, and yea more stuff idk what its called lol. I bet I could put away 10000 cals in a single meal easy lol. I'm jealous of you, I want SOME!!!
    Last edited by hvylifter; 08-12-2009 at 06:20 PM. Reason: chinese buffet special message lol

14. Quote Originally Posted by IRONPOPE View Post
    dude are my pale-skin brother from another mom.... u are identical to me in every way ...... i cant cut unless i am in serious low cals 1200 or so

and SLIM XT is the god appy suppressor.
    Yea man, if I don't drop low, either I'm losing weight and can't notice because I'm not patient enough, or I just don't lose... Sucks but I have always been that way dieting. I know its taken time to build mass, however, I am impatient for fat loss. lol. Go figure. Deff, slim xt works great. I am not cheating today due to uncontrollable cravings. I swear, and I'd say if I was. I just started worrying because I know how I lost my main extra baggage, and I have done craploads of research and the best info I got was from people who were greats in their fields, like Fred Hatfield. Thats what convinced me the first time to zig zag my calories, aka a cheat day. So I am gonna do it. Next time I will take extra sandwiches, protein bars and shakes to work with me, and have like a fatazz steak or something for dinner.

15. Hey Ironpope, lol, your profiles says your a white boy like me lol.

16. Quote Originally Posted by hvylifter View Post
    Hey Ironpope, lol, your profiles says your a white boy like me lol.
    lol i know i been told that 90 times and forget to change to change ... i guess cus we all brothas on here...

17. Quote Originally Posted by IRONPOPE View Post
    lol i know i been told that 90 times and forget to change to change ... i guess cus we all brothas on here...
    Damn straight, We are all insearch of knowledge and the path to grow bigger, faster, stronger, and some, leaner. Its not a hobby, Its not just something I do, or not do. Its me, its my life and lifestyle. I am a powerlifter, I can rip a door off a car to save you(ripped a hatchback open for firefighters to get to a girl hit by a semi leaving the club I bounced at yrs ago). Reguardless of my job, location, or condition, I will workout. Weights not available, I have shackles up to 55 ton on my crane, bout 150 pounds a piece. Chains, slings, etc. I will workout. I got gut shot in 99. I was in the gym a week later hearing forming scar tissue tear apart. I will train. Until I die, I am a powerlifter.

18. Quote Originally Posted by hvylifter View Post
    Yea man, if I don't drop low, either I'm losing weight and can't notice because I'm not patient enough, or I just don't lose... Sucks but I have always been that way dieting. I know its taken time to build mass, however, I am impatient for fat loss. lol. Go figure. Deff, slim xt works great. I am not cheating today due to uncontrollable cravings. I swear, and I'd say if I was. I just started worrying because I know how I lost my main extra baggage, and I have done craploads of research and the best info I got was from people who were greats in their fields, like Fred Hatfield. Thats what convinced me the first time to zig zag my calories, aka a cheat day. So I am gonna do it. Next time I will take extra sandwiches, protein bars and shakes to work with me, and have like a fatazz steak or something for dinner.
    i been chewing nicotine gum for the hell cutting period. Research shows it fools to body into not sensing its being way underfed... thus its wont start its metabolism slow down crap. It seems to Intesify SLIM XT.... It doesnt even feel natural to swallow food.

19. Aww man I tried that stuff, lol i liked the nicotine high lol even chew so much i got sick, but i won't chance becoming dependant upon it.

20. Aww man I tried that stuff, lol i liked the nicotine high lol even chew so much i got sick, but i won't chance becoming dependant upon it.

21. Ok, had a good bench routine, strength is still raising back up ever so slowly. Did a shytload of sets too. Stomach was so full, lol that part sucked. Thank goodness cheat day is over. one more protein shake n bedtime. still noticing veins coming in more. Did 10 min of high intensity eliptical, kinda like sprinting, was hard as hell, harder than just fast for 30. p.s. DMSO acidentlly getting on ur lip is kinda wierd lol. wonder what absorption rate that had lol. it tingled. i shouldn't put the cap in my mouth lol. back to 1500 cals tops tomorrow.

22. Quote Originally Posted by hvylifter View Post
    Aww man I tried that stuff, lol i liked the nicotine high lol even chew so much i got sick, but i won't chance becoming dependant upon it.
    the slow absorbtion rate of nicotine negates the addictive properties

edit meant to NICOTINE GUM

23. welp back ta starve mode. Started off with kashi and feeling good. weighed in at 239 today. let the fun begin.
  24. Davidlee

Keep it up man

25. Quote Originally Posted by hvylifter View Post
    welp back ta starve mode. Started off with kashi and feeling good. weighed in at 239 today. let the fun begin.
    i am right there with u.... i only eat just enough to combat that about to die feeling.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dsade is killing me slowly
    By crader in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-07-2007, 04:48 PM
  2. Bobo, my back is killing me!
    By frankiebones in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-23-2005, 08:59 PM
  3. damn my chest is killing me
    By The Paper Route in forum Training Forum