Hardcore diet is killing me!!!

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
Well I got up ta 255 a couple months ago. Started keeping ta 1500 ta 2000 calories and in a month and a half got ta 236. Started tren and test sat. before last, and dropped calories ta 1000 ta 1500. Damn... Bout 230 today. Planning on about 2 and a half weeks more of that nature, and if I can see my abs, lol, bam 3500 ta 4000 calories and pack on a few lean pounds over the following 4 weeks. Will post pics soon. Taking fish oil, dhea, Vitex, multi vitamin, glucosamine complex and finadex, along with the fina and test base transdermally and 250 ml of hcg twice a week. Yes PCT all good and ready. Started slimextreme today, really like it. Not hungry and only have had 1200 calories. Hoping to get ta 215 or 220 within 2 weeks. Also doing 30 min on eliptical everyday along with my regular workouts. Strengths down, but workouts are rocking and hitting more sets than ever. Lol. Like to end up at 225 ish with a decent 6 pack. We shall see. p.s I have been 305 lbs and stout as hell, then dropped to 200 doing 1500 cals a day using a mix between iso pures 300 cal meal replacements, 5 a day. Or I'd eat 7 cans of tuna with mustard, etc. Crazy crap like that lol. The zero carbs and zero fats, yea lost a shiyt load of muscle lol. That was about 10 years ago. Done every kinda diet. Always seem to go extreme. Whats ya'lls badazz diets like??? p.s.s. I am basically back to where I look like my avatar. I want those abs poppin!!!

Last edited:
hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
damn slimextreme kept my azz up till 2 am just chillin lol. no jitters or nothing just felt good and energetic. got up at 345 am and took another. at jobsite and i feel drained, lol but not hungry and still have a since of well being. cardio only tonight thank god. maybe get a lil nap if i can. hard to sleep, mind is alert. took my hcg shot this morning too. yeay, lol. weighted myself. 238. damn. 1200 calories a day and gaining weight. lol could be me retaining water from killing my legs etc. still waist getting smaller and leaner, so yeay, guess I miht actually be adding on some lean mass too. i feel bigger, not strong thou. strength still down lol.

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
ok. its 8/8/09 today is end of week two. diet going good. bodyweight is 233. SX is really helping me not be hungry. Full day of chores, yeay!

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
sunday 8/9/09 wow. slim extreme rocked my yesterday. I worked outside all day and had to make myself eat and was full on 1100 calories. I drank a lil last night and i could still feel it, and i took it (one) at 8 am. i slept 6 hours and woke wide awake and alert. it was still in me. took another this morning. drinking coffee too. have had a cup of coffee a 240 cal bowl of soup, my supps and I'm good. weight still 233. However starting to get stronger, last nights workout was awesome, more weight and double my normal rep scheme.

Davidlee

Haha, good luck bro, looks like serious results so far. Stay motivated and keep lifting hard!

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Why are you dropping the cals so low ??? I can get to 6%{maybe lower} on 2400-2800 cals per day and certainly never go under 2000-2400...At you bodyweight you should be bale to get lean on 3000 cals per day...Especially if that's you in your avatar.

I'm 210 and no higher than 8% right now and I can maintain that on 3000 cals per day...Think you may get better results from eating super clean and a bit more.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why are you dropping the cals so low ??? I can get to 6%{maybe lower} on 2400-2800 cals per day and certainly never go under 2000-2400...At you bodyweight you should be bale to get lean on 3000 cals per day...Especially if that's you in your avatar.

I'm 210 and no higher than 8% right now and I can maintain that on 3000 cals per day...Think you may get better results from eating super clean and a bit more.
^^^I agree with this. 1000-1500 cal/day is ridiculously low for a male your size. No wonder your "hardcore diet is killing" you. I am a female, NOT using hormonals, usually 108-110 lbs, and I stay at 8-10% BF all year round on 4000+ cal/day!

"Zero carbs and zero fats" are NOT the answer to getting leaner either. You DON'T need to "diet" to lose fat. Perhaps you should stop DIETING and make your nutrition LIFESTYLE EATING, only adjusting the amount of calories based on your goal at the time (i.e. less than maintenance for losing BF and more than maintenance for gaining muscle), or calorie cycle.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
an ectomorph woman with the metabolism of a 16 year old marathon runner is telling someone they should eat more.

Guejsn, have you ever been overweight at any point in your life?

Davidlee

an ectomorph woman with the metabolism of a 16 year old marathon runner is telling someone they should eat more.

ahahahah! I figured it was him in his avatar and so to be that size he must have his stuff together. 1500 Cals a day is 500 too low for me an you could eat me ffs :paranoid:

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
ok. lol let me answer some questions. yes thats me in the avatar. deff eating carbs n fats. that was a diet 10 years ago. was jus saying i have done it all. however i did drop from 305 ta 200 but lost alot of muscle n was totally nat then. this is my 4th cycle. before i started the cycle i was eating 1500 ta 2000 cals a day and lost 20 pounds n a month and a half with little strength loss. i have realized i have a slow ass metabolism. i am just experimenting and the mirror and my workouts are approving. i'm testing just how low i can drop intake before drastic slowdown occurs, while on the test and tren. the um supplements are deff holding the muscle on my frame and helping energize my workouts. the diet has been hard until thurs. i started taking slimextreme and omg... i took that crap at 7am and its like 10 pm and i'm still rollin with no hunger. get this, i worked outside all damn day trimming with pushmower and working on it and a weedeater then helped a friend move stuff. been downing water like crazy, however i literally hadta stuff 800 calories in me over three meals. i really feel my bmr is like 22 ta 2500. so with working with cranes all day and working out and chores I should burn off a good 3500 ta 4000 calories right? WRONG... seriously, i'm active, but if I don't drop below 2000 cals a day, I don't seem to lose bodyfat... Its wierd. Lol I'm really efficient. I'm like a mack truck prius. and i realize its gonna stall out on me. I'm jus gonna see where that happens. esp with the supplements. then yea I will have a few 5 or 6 thousand calorie days lol and then resume around a 2000 cal diet if i'm not where i wanna be. n sorry for spelling, on my moto q.

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
p.s. i'm dropping that low cuz ima jackazz lol. i'd never put someone on a diet like i'm doing or have done. very hard on ya. I'm hard headed and ocd and i lol am lightheaded hahahaha. never dieted on gear thou, and ik u can lose bodyfat and gain muscle eatting a reg diet on gear, so i wanna see jus how well it will how me together on my stupidity level lol. first couple days i lost strength. but its came back and i think i might be getting more muscle while leaning out on a 2 week average of 1300 cals a day i'd say. rediculous and stupid, lol thats jus the kinda guy i am. so yea the 500 cals didn't workout for me lol. but seems 1300 ish i can handle but this slimextreme is making that seem like alot... only one pill too. allllllllllll day! thanks for responding everyone. i appreciate the input deff.

snyper2k2

Awards
If you bring your cals up youll probably keep more muscle and lose more fat.

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
If you bring your cals up youll probably keep more muscle and lose more fat.
Thats just it thou. If I was losing muscle I would change things since while on gear that would be unacceptable for me. However the mirror and my strength is showing that I am not losing muscle, however it seems everyday another sheet is removed from my abdomen as well as new unseen veins are appearing daily. So Ima stick to severely reduced intake for two more weeks. Thats been my plan all along. 4 weeks at nothing, and then either up it a little, or throw down for mass, the last 4 weeks of the gear. I have never been a orthadox guy, and when I try to do a normal diet, It takes forever to get results. Thats with normal intake 2000 ta 2500 for me if dieting, its just tooooo damn slow, cardio and lifting. My seeming neutral no gain or loss intake seems to be around 3000 ta 3500 calories. Then If I up it above that I gain muscle, but I also gain fat... Course I fall off track as alot of people do which is why I had to diet this time again. Perhaps I will get sick of it, and learn to watch my diet, what I'm eating, better. I'm sure the donuts and burgers n fries aren't really inducive of muscular growth. Food, JUST SAY NO!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I am NOT an ectomorph at all. Far from it; I am actually an meso-endo!

60kg (i.e. 132lb) is the heaviest I have ever been (during my cycling days; my sprint performance was better when I was heavier), so yes, I have been 'overweight' for my height.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
Ok at work. 8/10/09. 235 bodyweight this morning. hadta get up at 345 for work cuz these people at this jobsite are nuts. 4 hrs sleep. took all my morning supps n gear and the slimextreme is kicking it again. i ate a big bowl of cereal this morning, ik shuda chose better, but was craving fruity pebbles, go figure. 700 calories later lol. sx is kicked n now. feel good, and not hungry at all.

Davidlee

good bud, sleep is important so try to get some good rest tonight

EDIT: And we ALL love fruity pebbles
You should check into some kashi cereal if you dont have already.. I eat special k protein plus with skim milk and a small yellow pack of splenda.. It's GRrrrrrEAT!

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
good bud, sleep is important so try to get some good rest tonight

EDIT: And we ALL love fruity pebbles
You should check into some kashi cereal if you dont have already.. I eat special k protein plus with skim milk and a small yellow pack of splenda.. It's GRrrrrrEAT!
well i do normally get 6 ta 8 hrs of sleep at night, and ima crane operator so I usually get a couple hrs of sleep at work too. However that slimextreme just keeps me rocking alert n awake. and i only take one capsule early in the morning. I am trying but I just lay there awake. Probably haveta get some sleepy time pills. I have tried kashi, rather have kelloggs with the straberrys, but should be eating some protein in with that too. At work now jus chillin in my crane in a chem plant. dangerous.

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
Yea is just a hair over 25 hr plus ot and doubletime. not to mention like 4 a hr paid into my retirement and my insurance too. idk what the total package comes to, just whatever our Union contract says lol.

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
I'm home basically every night, If I wanted to travel, I could easily bring in 50 plus. Family, love'm and want all the time I can with them. Kids only grow up once.

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, Ima keep this updated everyday till I'm done.

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
I deff appreciate the support. so yesterday between 345 am and 10 pm lol I made it to 1700
cals. sx wore off about 5. thats like 14 hrs. had a busy day yesterday. on way home there was a serious storm and a truck hydro'd and hit the center med. wall and flipped in front of me. i stopped and helped the guy crawl out. had a bad 4 inch gash on his arm. to the bone. some others stopped to help and we wrapped his arm and held over his head n he leaned on my car. rain was still pouring. i called his family and then behind us a pickup pulling a trailer slammed into a stopped car, and pop canned it. bad.... when the fire, police and ambulance came they stopped there first and hadta cut the people outta the car.then came for chris. got my daughter n raced home to get my boys n get to their school n meet their teachers. got home, ate a lil then me n the boys did our upper back routine. was tired, going on 4 hrs sleep, still cranked outa good one thou. was 10 and hadta get up at 345 again so i skipped cardio for sleep. today i'm feeling good. sx going good. i have poison ivy all over me from chasing cows off my property. so yea im pissed. weighted 235 today. however my vasculaity jumped up quite a bit last night lifting. still losing fat. only cardio today after work n chores. Time to replace a hydraulic hose, tear crane down and take to yard, lol then get another one. yeay!!!

Davidlee

Haha sounds like you had a hell of day man. Hope everything gets better

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
yep days going good. no hunger and got my crane but getting other one changed, taking a boom truck to remove a tree limb off a house from the storm. easy money. then prob go grocery shopping and then cardio. tues is normally my jujitsu night, but my homie and trainer has a few injurys and is cancelling tonights class.

Davidlee

well dam man, jujitsu must be a big calorie burner also.. you should have no problem dropping pure BF%... I got some belly fat i wanted to lose before an all out bulk which will start probably oct 1st. so i found a bottle of super acai blast my mom had and didnt use.. It helps lose weight naturally and safely so hopefully that will help me drop that weight quicker and maybe i can start a full bulk half way through september..

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm into week three. actually getting the desired look starting and maintaining bodyweight it seems. today got to 1500 cals. wasn't hungry till bout 3 ta 4ish when the sx was wearing off. bout ta watch a movie and hit 30 min on my eliptical. oh and yes davidlee, jujitsu is deff a calorie burner. lol at least a massive sweat maker. class is usually 2 ta 2.5 hrs. Deffinitely fun, jus sucks when you let the newcomers work into positions and you can tell them that once they get there you are good, (i don't need my joints cranked thanks), and they still hurt ya sometimes. Then you jus gotta teach them disipline and take them down, but stop before you hurt them, so they understand you can win and not have to hurt your opponent. My main reason I do it is the cardio, its just a plus that I learn the ground game. welp diet wasn't hard today either. deffinitely getting leaner. took a few pics. lol might post. i am very cynical of how i look lol. Don't like pics if they aren't primo for me lol. Anyways, off to cardio, got my bench routine tomorrow, after i go set a couple ac units..

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
ok. weighed in at 239 today. i am deff. looking more muscular so i know I'm losing bf. I know I might be retaining water too, but doesn't seem much. Most of the last two n a half weeks been averaging 1300 ish calories, yesterday was 1515. Mad low for me but doesn't feel my metabolism has slowed yet, or any slower than normal lol. Guess I might be adding a little mass too. thank you fina lol. feeling good, other than the poison ivy, and got bench tonight.

Davidlee

good, those cals still look way low ,but if it's working for you and you aren't losing strength then go for it..
Just left my interview for fire department.. they said they will call within 3 days - a week and a half.. I'm so anxious.... I want it SO bad

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
Thats cool. I wanted to do that when I ws younger. Never pursued it too much. awesome job thou. the calories seem low to me to but I'm doing ok. not really hungry. I should be incorporating cheat days, but idk. When I dropped from 305 ta 200, I had 1500 calories a day and a cheat day every fourth or fifth day. I mean Cheat Day. I stuffed myself with anything I could, burgers, candy etc. all day. lost 105 pounds in 6 months. Lol i love food.

ccapone1153

ccapone1153

Awards
  • Established
I mean Cheat Day. I stuffed myself with anything I could, burgers, candy etc. all day. lost 105 pounds in 6 months. Lol i love food.
dude wtf im so jealous!! i went to a chinese buffet this past sunday night for my weekly cheatmeal. the rest of the day was perfect, but i ate till i couldnt walk out, and now i am definately fatter than i was before. that was one meal!! after a whoel day of eatin watever id prob be 300lbs!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dude wtf im so jealous!! i went to a chinese buffet this past sunday night for my weekly cheatmeal. the rest of the day was perfect, but i ate till i couldnt walk out, and now i am definately fatter than i was before. that was one meal!! after a whoel day of eatin watever id prob be 300lbs!!
You don't "get fatter" after a single meal; your body does not digest food that quickly (it would take at least 2-3 hours (or more) depending on the macros you ate) and it takes ~3 days for your body to store fat (if it does). What you would have experienced was food and/or water weight and/or bloat.

And eating what you want when you want for a day is NOT a bad thing and can help SPEED the fat loss process. Any weight gained at the end of the day or seen the next morning (if any) is just food and/or water weight and goes as fast as it is there.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
Ok at work. 8/10/09. 235 bodyweight this morning. hadta get up at 345 for work cuz these people at this jobsite are nuts. 4 hrs sleep. took all my morning supps n gear and the slimextreme is kicking it again. i ate a big bowl of cereal this morning, ik shuda chose better, but was craving fruity pebbles, go figure. 700 calories later lol. sx is kicked n now. feel good, and not hungry at all.
dude are my pale-skin brother from another mom.... u are identical to me in every way ...... i cant cut unless i am in serious low cals 1200 or so

and SLIM XT is the god appy suppressor.

ccapone1153

ccapone1153

Awards
  • Established
You don't "get fatter" after a single meal; your body does not digest food that quickly (it would take at least 2-3 hours (or more) depending on the macros you ate) and it takes ~3 days for your body to store fat (if it does). What you would have experienced was food and/or water weight and/or bloat.
well that makes me feel better but im not convinced. uve never seen me in action at the chinese buffet haha ill take my weight and bf and measurements sunday morning and report back

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
Man I was strict in how I did it, until cheat day. lol. I did cheat like 8 or 9 days ago, subsequently dropped weight lol. I am doing a cheat day today. I am going to go ahead and do 5 days diet wise, then a sensible cheat day. Ok so today is partially sensible. lol. At four o'oclock waiting on my 8 yr old to get off the bus, I ate two brownie cliff bars. Then when I walked in the door I had a rocky road muscle milk shake and 3 slices of pizza. My wife is cooking me a bomb azz mexican turkey salad. Black beans, black olives, lettuce, turkey, mushrooms, salsa, sour cream, cheese, and stuff. Yea it's awesome!!! I think that will be all I eat. Maybe another protein shake. I really did lose a hundred in 6 months. I should have been on biggest loser lol.

One word on chinese buffets. China King. Cheese wontons, sesame chicken, sweet n sour chicken, other things I can't seem to remember, ice cream, and yea more stuff idk what its called lol. I bet I could put away 10000 cals in a single meal easy lol. I'm jealous of you, I want SOME!!!

Last edited:
hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
dude are my pale-skin brother from another mom.... u are identical to me in every way ...... i cant cut unless i am in serious low cals 1200 or so

and SLIM XT is the god appy suppressor.
Yea man, if I don't drop low, either I'm losing weight and can't notice because I'm not patient enough, or I just don't lose... Sucks but I have always been that way dieting. I know its taken time to build mass, however, I am impatient for fat loss. lol. Go figure. Deff, slim xt works great. I am not cheating today due to uncontrollable cravings. I swear, and I'd say if I was. I just started worrying because I know how I lost my main extra baggage, and I have done craploads of research and the best info I got was from people who were greats in their fields, like Fred Hatfield. Thats what convinced me the first time to zig zag my calories, aka a cheat day. So I am gonna do it. Next time I will take extra sandwiches, protein bars and shakes to work with me, and have like a fatazz steak or something for dinner.

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
Hey Ironpope, lol, your profiles says your a white boy like me lol.

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
Hey Ironpope, lol, your profiles says your a white boy like me lol.
lol i know i been told that 90 times and forget to change to change ... i guess cus we all brothas on here...

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
lol i know i been told that 90 times and forget to change to change ... i guess cus we all brothas on here...
Damn straight, We are all insearch of knowledge and the path to grow bigger, faster, stronger, and some, leaner. Its not a hobby, Its not just something I do, or not do. Its me, its my life and lifestyle. I am a powerlifter, I can rip a door off a car to save you(ripped a hatchback open for firefighters to get to a girl hit by a semi leaving the club I bounced at yrs ago). Reguardless of my job, location, or condition, I will workout. Weights not available, I have shackles up to 55 ton on my crane, bout 150 pounds a piece. Chains, slings, etc. I will workout. I got gut shot in 99. I was in the gym a week later hearing forming scar tissue tear apart. I will train. Until I die, I am a powerlifter.

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
Yea man, if I don't drop low, either I'm losing weight and can't notice because I'm not patient enough, or I just don't lose... Sucks but I have always been that way dieting. I know its taken time to build mass, however, I am impatient for fat loss. lol. Go figure. Deff, slim xt works great. I am not cheating today due to uncontrollable cravings. I swear, and I'd say if I was. I just started worrying because I know how I lost my main extra baggage, and I have done craploads of research and the best info I got was from people who were greats in their fields, like Fred Hatfield. Thats what convinced me the first time to zig zag my calories, aka a cheat day. So I am gonna do it. Next time I will take extra sandwiches, protein bars and shakes to work with me, and have like a fatazz steak or something for dinner.
i been chewing nicotine gum for the hell cutting period. Research shows it fools to body into not sensing its being way underfed... thus its wont start its metabolism slow down crap. It seems to Intesify SLIM XT.... It doesnt even feel natural to swallow food.

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
Aww man I tried that stuff, lol i liked the nicotine high lol even chew so much i got sick, but i won't chance becoming dependant upon it.

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
Aww man I tried that stuff, lol i liked the nicotine high lol even chew so much i got sick, but i won't chance becoming dependant upon it.

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
Ok, had a good bench routine, strength is still raising back up ever so slowly. Did a shytload of sets too. Stomach was so full, lol that part sucked. Thank goodness cheat day is over. one more protein shake n bedtime. still noticing veins coming in more. Did 10 min of high intensity eliptical, kinda like sprinting, was hard as hell, harder than just fast for 30. p.s. DMSO acidentlly getting on ur lip is kinda wierd lol. wonder what absorption rate that had lol. it tingled. i shouldn't put the cap in my mouth lol. back to 1500 cals tops tomorrow.

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
the slow absorbtion rate of nicotine negates the addictive properties

edit meant to NICOTINE GUM

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
welp back ta starve mode. Started off with kashi and feeling good. weighed in at 239 today. let the fun begin.

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
welp back ta starve mode. Started off with kashi and feeling good. weighed in at 239 today. let the fun begin.
i am right there with u.... i only eat just enough to combat that about to die feeling.